[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is she on everything now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: ruby-rose-breakout-film.jpg (201KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
ruby-rose-breakout-film.jpg
201KB, 670x377px
why is she on everything now?
>>
she's not in anything i watch
>>
>>82636279
because you don't watch anything these days, what happened to you my dude?
>>
>>82636233

Nothing wrong with a hot lesbian
>>
>>82636233
Queer quotas for networks.
>>
>>82636233
Because she's fucking some producer somewhere.
>>
Who is he?
>>
>>82636233

I have no idea who this is
>>
>she
>>
>>82636290
i don't know man i just...i...
>>
Jews are pushing androgynous people to further-confuse Caucasian males and prevent them from breeding with Caucasian females like they're supposed to.

If you knew why, you'd be as extremely intelligent as I am, wouldn't you?
>>
>>82636408

Ruby Rose
>>
The shot-callers are pushing a new normal
>>
Because she's a dyke and not pig ugly. It's like when a black actor becomes popular, they suddenly have to be cast in everything to fill that diversity quota.
>>
The fake dyke? She was in John Wick 2 and that's it. Her fame was less than 15 minutes.
>>
Do we have feet pics?
>>
she licked the right pussy
>>
>>82636316
So why is she in everything now?
>>
>>82637200
Because shes qt
>>
File: ruby rose.jpg (335KB, 860x534px) Image search: [Google]
ruby rose.jpg
335KB, 860x534px
who would win in a fight between
>Ares from John Wick: Chapter 2
>Abigail from Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
>Adele Wolff from xXx: Return of Xander Cage
?
>>
>>82636233

Because she's the perfect person to push the latest (((genderfluid))) brainwashing meme what with being hot and all.
>>
File: 1487254412395.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487254412395.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>she'll never cuck you and fuck your girlfriend in front of you
>>
>>82637274
They'd probably stop fighting after 3 seconds and start sucking each others clit
>>
>>82637274
He only makes crap holy shit. Fire your agent dude.
>>
>>8263727

Abigail gets taken out first due to being useless, Adele tries to seduce Abigail but it doesn't work since she can't hear what she's saying and she gunfu's her
>>
>>82636233
It's zhe or they you shitlord, please don't be ignorant
>>
>>82636233
>justin bieber looks
>>
>>82636430
>>82636418
>>82637314

these
>>
>>82637420
i'd watch that 2bh
>>
She plays the Sam person all the time. It's like Michelle Rodriguez except actually plays as a lesbian.
>>
Reminder she has a terrible ass
>>
>you have to hire someone who le identifies as non binary to play any character with short hair

so dumb

how long until normie actresses hop on this gravy train
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.