[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 episodes in.Should I continue watching or is it garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 182x268px
2 episodes in.Should I continue watching or is it garbage?
>>
based entirely on audience - it's garbage
>>
>>82633670
So is he trans? He sees himself as a girl when he looks in the mirror?
>>
Clay did nothing, it was all a ruse.
>>
No, drop that shit and consider dropping netflix altogether
>>
>>82633670
Most of /tv/ likes it so yes, continue.

However the plot twist in the final episode where they reveal that everything was just a Clay's dream was retarded.
>>
>>82633670
Whether you enjoy it or not, /tv/ is the last place to ask since they will ALWAYS say it's shit
>>
>>82634545
really makes me think........
>>
>>82633670
honestly it's complete garbage, don't understand why people like it. I watched one ep and couldn't find a single redeemable thing.

I guess if you're in the target audience (13-21) it's ok as it mostly deals with melodrama and teenage bullshit.
>>
>>82634785
>He's over 21 and STILL browses /tv/

What went wrong in your life?
>>
>>82634809
dead end job, but at least it gives me time to shitpost.
>>
>>82634699
what a bitch
why did you tell him what happens next
>>
>>82634545
No, the girl is a real person different from him I think. Maybe he relates to her or feels empathy for her because she khs? I don't watch the show though.
>>
>>82634923
no, the twist in the last episode is that the tapes were all in his own mind. The girl too; she was just a Tyler Durden-like character caused by him repressing all his emotions about being bullied.
>>
>>82634699
>most of /tv/ likes it
No we don't, we're just memeing it because it's terrible.
>>
spoiler: she kills herself in the end.
>>
File: VJAkDu2c.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
VJAkDu2c.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>Listen to the tapes, Clay.
>>
>>82636209
O-Okay, Fonzie
>>
>>82635152
yeah right
>>
>>82633670
If you're 12yo grill, then you'll like it I guess
>>
>>82635165
It's okay to admit that you like it, no need to be tsundere about it.
>>
Daily reminder that Bryce did nothing wrong
>>
qt ranking:

Sheri
Hannah
Jessica

Skye

Courtney
>>
>>82634699
>Most of /tv/ likes it
Someone got MEMED hard
>>
>>82633670
no
>>
>>82633670

Put it this way, my fiance made me watch it. She did the same thing with pretty little liars and I ripped the piss out of it for 12 episodes then we gave up. I expected the same for this so I ripped the piss out of it as much as I could as I went along. By about episode 6 or 8 I was genuinely hooked and I did my absolute best to hate it.

It still has some cringey lines, and it can be a bit cheesy as well. It's got its technical flaws too like how music at parties obviously being layered over the top so you can hear peoples shoes clickety clacking on the floor and nobody has to raise their voices. But really it's well worth a watch.

I just hope they dont make this planned second season, it wouldnt be necessary. They did what they set out to do with it, message sent, plot concluded, done.
>>
I liked it
>>
>>82635165
>we
You think you're part of we?
>>
>>82636373
>no Lainie
degenerate
>>
>>82637922
>doesn't want to see school shooting
get off the computer grandpa
>>
/tv/ is full of normies addicted to anything with a netflix logo

get this mediocre bullshit off my timeline
>>
>>82633670
First two episodes are absolute dogshit but the end is pure kino and the show overall is bretty gud.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.