[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what order were they infected?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-05-11-22-36-31--261635993.jpg (9KB, 176x276px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-11-22-36-31--261635993.jpg
9KB, 176x276px
In what order were they infected?
>>
Why don't you just meticulously rewatch it like the rest of us so you're left with more questions? It's too ambiguous and there's too many mechanisms of "infection" to really fucking tell. Hell who is to say half the team wasn't infected half an hour into the movie and they were all focused on getting mac.
>>
inb4 some retard tries to point out that Childs breath doesn't have vapor in the last scene EVEN THOUGH Carpenter said it was a filming mistake AND we CLEARLY see george's breath with vapor before he is burned with gasoline
>>
>>82633765

But Childs was human
>>
>>82633709
Or go find that super confusing infographic.
>>
>>82633765
>Carpenter said
Don't care mate, the scene speaks for itself and is inadvertently a much better ending.
>>
>>82633870
We don't know that, and over the years Carpenter and the other actors have given conflicting answers when asked about the ending. I was just pointing out that some people take Childs not having breath at the end to mean he was a thing when it was a simple filming mistake.
>>
If the thing makes itself into a perfect copy of its infectee, how does it know its a thing?
>>
Mac was imitated after the test, and being mentally stronger and having more fortitude than the others, he was basically an Alpha Thing, and sought to destroy the weaker Things by manipulating the remaining humans, until he was the only Thing left
>>
I'll always have my notion that the end was foreshadowed by the chess stalemate, but it's funny how we still pick it apart knowing none survived. Worse that the thing simply refroze itself.
>>
>inb4 check the glazed eyes
>>
I like Wilford Brimley.
>>82634062
That's cool, but why would he want to destroy the other Things?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.