[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Hollywood learn?!?!? #StayWoke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1494505495276.jpg (65KB, 750x952px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494505495276.jpg
65KB, 750x952px
When will Hollywood learn?!?!?
#StayWoke
>>
>>82632682
(((pure coincidence)))
>>
Unironically wouldn't be surprised if that Black Panther movie, "hella diverse" with 95% of the cast being black, got some Oscars.
>>
>>82632682
To be honest op Atlanta is pretty good. But yeah it's not 100%.
>>
File: whitebs.jpg (26KB, 630x398px) Image search: [Google]
whitebs.jpg
26KB, 630x398px
>fragile pink boys cry everytime a black person is onscreen
>doesn't mention the fact movies are overwhelmingly white biased

that's the real propaganda being shoved down our throats. fuck whites.
>>
>>82632682
Tyler Perry better get on this while the gettin's good apparently it's just being black and anti-white that critics love and not just telling a good story no matter who the cast is
>>
>>82633063
Uh oh you retard! It looks like you made the mistake of not separating whites from jews! That's ok friend everyone makes mistakes just be sure to correct yourself in the future
>>
>>82633063
Really?? America and Britain is still has huge proportion of whites.
>>
>>82633063
>niggers make up 13% of the population
>niggers also make up 13% of film roles
Really activated my almonds.
>>
>>82633063
>white biased
>in a white country
>in a white industry
>on a white mans planet
>>
>>82633168
>>in a white country
>>in a white industry
[citation needed]
>>
>>82632682
Those films got good reviews because it would be racist for someone to give it a bad one. If anyone white person said anything negative about it, black twitter would be calling for them to be removed, send them nasty messages and accuse them of "whitesplaining". Black movies like this will always get 100% scores.
>>
>>82632682
>Learn something, Hollywood
Judging from the scores, I think they learned pretty well that they better rate the black flicks exceptionally well, if they dont wanna be caught up in any sociel media drama about diversity.
Yep, I think they learned it pretty pretty well.
>>
>Donald Glover
>not from Atlanta
>psychotically insecure about his blackness
>create a show about being from Atlanta
>and actually being a black guy

No, sir.
>>
Not even /pol/ but the bias towards black media is fucking obvious. It hurts rather than strengthens RT's already damaged credibility.
Not saying that the shows and movies in the OP are necessarily bad, but perfect? Come on now.
>>
>>82632682
>if you criticise something with all blacks, kiss your career goodbye

lesson learned
>>
>>82632682

You know the hyper PC culture has gotten ridiculous when all it takes to get perfect reviews is to have an all black cast. You get a show like "dear white people", while being mediocre at best being arbitrarily ranked as one of the greatest shows of all time. It's retarded
>>
>>82633063
Wow it's almost like minorities make up a minority of the population
>>
>rotten tomatoes
movie reviews are getting as bad as video games now
>>
>>82632682
that's it, I'm going to have a diverse cast onto my next project. You'll never guess me /tv/
>>
>>82633371
>getting
>>
Is this real? Who makes these reviews if they are 100%? No way it can be random internetusers.
>>
>>82633371
tv series reviews are pure cancer. All the meme shows are getting 100%
>>
>>82633466
It's RT, the 100% isn't the score but the "fresh" rating, so all it says is that these movies haven't gotten any review below I think 60 or 65%.
>>
>>82633063
Can you post me the stats on the amount of Indians in Bollywood movies? I wanna know how diverse they are.
>>
File: 2016-04-14 14.51.56.jpg (435KB, 967x1101px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14 14.51.56.jpg
435KB, 967x1101px
but Get Out is much better than the rest of that TRASH
>>
Keep in mind the proportion of whites that are Jewish.

If we were breaking down by religion, or ethnic homeland, what would see?

A disproportionate amount of Jewish actors, writers, producers, directors. The black demo would actually have a huge Jehovah's Witness population. They would still only occupy a relative tiny slice. How many working actors are catholic, Christian or Protestant?
>>
>Dear white people - 100%

It's 91% "Fresh" currently and the average score is 7.5
The more important metric of user score, is sitting at 61%.

It's garbage.
>>
>>82633857
>user score
Whitey opinions don't matter, cracker.
>>
>>82632682

I'm so fucking tired of seeing that :O picture
>>
>>82633144
>>82633168
>>82633201
>hollywood is an international business
>whites are only 15% of the planet

lmao its white propaganda and you know it. how about hispanics who make up even more than blacks yet never get represented at all.

fucking lying white snakes
>>
>>82632682
We learnt that RT is only for Disney shilling or racemixing propaganda long ago though
>>
>put niggletto into movie
>automtic critic praise

Lmao is it that simple?
>>
>>82633371
>now
lel
>>
Denizcan sounds like something you spray on athlete's foot
>>
Black Panther will get 101%.
>>
trash.jpg
>>
>>82633954
Then other countries filled up with nigger people should make their own movies if they want to be represented more. Why does it fall solely to the responsibility of Hollywood to pump out movies crammed full of "diverse" brown mediocrity?
>>
File: 1389104960873.gif (473KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1389104960873.gif
473KB, 500x361px
>>82633954
The west =/= the planet

fucking retard
>>
>implying those scores aren't the literal definition of Affirmative Action for Rotten Tomatoes
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.