[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on easy rider?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on easy rider?
>>
>>82631639
It's one of those movies I really should have seen by now, but I haven't.
>>
I'm sure it was great at the time but it's garbage now.
>>
>>82631647
this
>>
>>82631647
it does some interesting things if your interested in film making

the tone and lighting is great

it reeks coolness and gasoline
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Thought it was heavy-handed at first, and it may be, but man it gets better every time I catch it. That ending is still as effective now as it was then.

Also, it's a perfect example of a movement movie--a movie that benefits from being at the right place at the right time. The Graduate is one of those too, and I think Monte Hellman said that in regard to that film, in how he thinks it's great but still terrible at the same time.
>>
File: Dennis-Hopper.jpg (40KB, 204x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis-Hopper.jpg
40KB, 204x270px
was he pulling a brando?
>>
Great soundtrack, legit roadtrip movie.
>>
it's not that good. Nicholson stops it from getting boring
>>
They deserved to die.
>>
File: easy pepe-1.jpg (99KB, 683x457px) Image search: [Google]
easy pepe-1.jpg
99KB, 683x457px
>born to be wild starts playing
>>
>>82631639
the way they portrayed the lsd experience was pretty accurate, like how your mind wanders and is hard to stay in control
>>
>>82631639
bored me to death, when I watched it I thought that it must've been culturally relevant when it released, but I couldn't find anything interesting or thought provoking today.
>>
The hippy shit was boring otherwise great soundtrack and cool bikes
>>
It will go totally over the head of modern consumers. Exploring the world to try to find meaning isn't interesting anymore. We have Candy Crush and that's all we need.
>>
>>82631639
they totally blew it man!
>>
Is that true that town officials from the south would have kill you in your sleep just because your a foreigner just passing by with your bike?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.