[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't /tv/ love Hannibal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: hannibal_sneak_peak_1[1].jpg (2MB, 4896x3258px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal_sneak_peak_1[1].jpg
2MB, 4896x3258px
I see it on here now and then but now I've started watching it, it just seems like a more stylish version of CSI, with a new crime every episode. Does it get better?
>>
Do you get better?
>>
>>82630438
it grows out of the bad guy of the week shit and gets better, or worse ymmv
>>
>>82630530
No. No I don't
>>
>>82630611
Sweet. I like the characters so will stick with it
>>
It had a lot of gay undertones for a cooking show.
>>
>>82630438
It had some good moments but also some VERY pseudy moments.
>>
>>82630956
I loved it when he smelled Will.
>>
up until midway through season 2 I'd say it was alright, nothing special but a somewhat competent adaptation.

then it became irredeemable bullshit after that. The faggotry didn't help at all.
>>
It gets better, season 1 is bad guy of the week procedural gay shit, season 2 and 3 is when it gets into one long storyarc and it becomes a proper psychological thriller.

I've noticed this pattern with a lot of good shows, the first season is episode-of-the-week shenanigans as if the producers are trying to trick the network into thinking it's normie friendly generic bullshit which they'd love to fund, and once it gets a following can actually tell a proper story in the later seasons.
>>
Season 1 is great, season 2 is better. 3 isn't bad, but the films were better so if you've seen them it's disappointing. Really shit the bed towards the end of season 3 as well.
>>
File: not gay at all.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
not gay at all.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>82630438
It becomes gayer than Milo Whatshisnamepoulos
>>
we did at the time, hannibal threads were pretty comfy

but its over now
>>
>>82630438
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc
>>
>>82632169

This. There was a time and a place for everything. Like the glorious L O S T threads.
Ahhh now those were good times. But theyre over now.
>>
File: ahobbs.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ahobbs.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>82630438
it does but it never gets any easier
>>
>Get off work
>Cook a really nice dinner
>Want to watch an episode of Hannibal while I eat
>It's another disgusting gore episode with decayed corpses and blood and shit everywhere.
I literally can't make it through the first season because of this.
>>
>>82630438
/tv/ loved this show. Whoever tells you otherwise is a contrarian or upset because the homoerotic undertones made his dick hard or something.

Sesason 1 is solid as fuck, i don't remember exactly if it grows out of "killer of the week" then or during season 2, but i do remember the first case with the redhead chick becomes somewhat crucial to the season (and seasons to come)..
Season 2 is better imo, since that season premiere already tells you SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN THIS SEASON and you're expecting it.
season 3 is odd, it might bore you, it might dissapoint you if you compare it to the movies, and the ending was kind of a rushed mess.. but it's an acceptable finale for a great show.
>>
>>82630438
That depends on wether or not you like giallo.
>>
>>82630438
Season 1 is pretty good, and Season 2 is fantastic. Season 3 goes overboard on he artsy shots of nothing and ends up a bit rushed, but it's still solid.
>>
>>82630438

The lolcannibalism meme gets old quickly. I don't need a cooking show without Gordon Ramsey or some chick with big tits.
>>
>>82632550
>he watches gordom ramsey garbage
>thinks his opinion matters to anyone ITT
get out
>>
>>82630438
>>82630438

Watching season 1 right now.

It's a slow burn but the characters are interesting enough.

Still find it funny how Will can use his super psychic empathy to connect the dots. Even funnier how the Hannibal cooking show is better than the rest of the story.
>>
>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people
>>
>>82630438
You missed all the comfy ass threads. The like of which we'll never see again.
>>
Manhunter = SotL > Hannibal (TV) > Hannibal (movie) > Red Dragon > Hannibal Rising.
>>
>>82633413
>Manhunter = SotL
We have a contrarian in the house! Everybody look at his ranking! It is not sonething you would choose, is it!? Wow, such non-conformist taste! Bravo anon, bravo!
>>
Season 1 was great, 2 was infinitely better, and the season finale is television the likes of which we may never see again. 3 was kinda rushed but still enjoyable.
>>
>>82633272
>Hmm, these crimes clearly have been committed by an individual with extensive knowledge of anatomy.
>hey, that one guy hunts and fishes
>That's a great point brilliant doctor with a prestigious medical degree!
>>
>>82633272
>>82633672
Kek
>>
>>82633578
>I have nothing to say but I disagree with you
>>
>>82633672
>>82633272
fucking reddit. Hannibal Lecter is literally showcased as the apex alpha, top of the food chain, him going unnoticed throughout the entire series is a testament to that. But ofcourse there will be brainlets trying to meme their way out of enjoying / appreciating a 10/10 show

kys
>>
File: autistic hannibal.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
autistic hannibal.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder that Mads is autistic. He begged Fuller not to let them use this take. Fuller spat in his face, laughed and told them to use it anyway. Mads was hella pissed and threatened to quit the show.
>>
>>82633746
The show approaches Sherlock tier in terms of "smart-characters-written-by-average-writers". The cringes dialog alone prevents it from being 10/10. It's gorgeous, campy and often fun, but not Rembrandt.
>>
this show is for edgy teens

>le me eating people and being le clever doctor
>>
>>82633808
No, really. What was this scene supposed to imply?
>>
>>82632347
Treat it like three course dinner

Season 1 is the appetiser. You don't know yet what will come after but it has some very nice elements. You are looking forward to the main thing though.

Season 2 is the main course. Delicious story-telling, etc. Amazing ending. You wonder how this will be topped

Season 3 is a dessert. You had your fill, you are happy with what you've had; everything else just feels like a bonus (remember the struggle if season 3 would happen?). Its not as good as season 2 but after that amazing season you're just happy to get some more.
>>
>>82633949
Autists try to defend Mads by saying it was part of the character, he was contaminating evidence. Contaminating evidence by bumping into the other forensic investigator? He didn't do jack shit. Mads just fucked up. Not to mention there was literally no evidence to contaminate. Hannibal deduces the location of the killer's hideout using his superhuman smelling powers. Beverley deduces the location because of where the body was found. There was nothing on the body Hannibal needed to contaminate.
>>
>>82634138
He wanted to portray himself as a bumbling fool around dead bodies.

But you're just a pasta poster, so who cares.
>>
>>82634251
>He wanted to portray himself as a bumbling fool around dead bodies.
That's the one and only time he ever acts like that around a dead body.
>autists not being able to accept the fact mads fucked up in a scene and have to twist it into some genius 4d chess move
>>
>>82633808
Yeah, that was definitely a fuck up. You can tell how out of character it is. Hannibal is calm, cool, and collected at any given moment. I don't know why Fuller kept the take.
>>
>>82634556
Wasn't this scene supposed to be him pretend to be a bit of a doofus so throw people off? it lets him get pretty close to the forsensic team without them suspecting him
>>
>>82634138
>>82633949
>>82634556
he was just acting autistic to fool the police into thinking he's a normie you autists
>>
>>82633746
>reddit
>kys
fuck off
>>
File: 1397493940530.jpg (57KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1397493940530.jpg
57KB, 500x493px
post hannimemes
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.