[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT overrated monsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: XenomorphXX121.png (864KB, 640x820px) Image search: [Google]
XenomorphXX121.png
864KB, 640x820px
>doesn't use tools
>capable of only basic problem solving
>no ballistic or ranged attack
>vulnerable to small arms fire
>life cycle includes lengthy gestation period in a host during which it can be easily killed (providing the host's people are willing to sacrifice the host)
>lifecycle includes being a large spider vulnerable to chairs, bats and melee weapons
>only gimmick is acid blood which leaks *when it is hurt or dies*
>killing the queen ends the hive

seriously germs are a bigger problem than this beast which has built its reputation on scared women, civilian truck drivers and woefully unprepared moron soldiers
>>
Thanks, James Cameron.
>>
>>82629708
t. Butthurt Predator
>>
>>82629735
this a thousand times
>>
It's sexy though
>>
File: 1493923113725.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493923113725.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>82629708
>threads where people call things overrated because they're underage
>>
>>82629708
>doesn't use tools
They do though
>capable of only basic problem solving
Maybe the basic ones, the Praetors and Queens are shown to be more intelligent
>no ballistic or ranged attack
Ok, most things can't do this without weapons
>vulnerable to small arms fire
Pulse rifles and grenade launchers aren't small arms. It is vulnerable to fire though.
>life cycle includes lengthy gestation period in a host during which it can be easily killed (providing the host's people are willing to sacrifice the host)
Lengthy, no. It takes a few hours from egg to larva and a few from larva to something threatening
>lifecycle includes being a large spider vulnerable to chairs, bats and melee weapons
The facehugger is a delivery mechanism for the egg, it's not part of the lifecycle
>only gimmick is acid blood which leaks *when it is hurt or dies*
But you already established you're aware of the facehugger and gestation/chestbursting. The other gimmicks. And what about the second mouth thing? And capturing people live to act as hosts? And the Queen/hierarchy/hivemind?
>killing the queen ends the hive
Depends on what canon you're looking at. In Alien 3, the Alien threat originates from the hive in Aliens. In some comics I think if a Queen dies another takes its place like a beehive.
>>
File: 1405573357395.jpg (160KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1405573357395.jpg
160KB, 600x450px
>>82630012
>Pulse rifles and grenade launchers aren't small arms.
>>
>>82630085
Nukes aren't small arms
>>
>>82629708
>They're a living tool
>Only the drones, Praetorians and Queens have shown higher intelligence
>They canonically can spit acid so wrong
>Powerful small arms, yes. Anything that wasn't explosive caseless 10mm or buckshot at dangerously close range was horribly ineffective
>Their gestation period is so short I've seen threads debating if it was even biologically possible
>Melee weapons short of the Yautja's specialized ones are ineffective against even Facehuggers and thats if you consider AVP canon which most don't
>Acid blood is far from its only gimmick this is just a shitpost
>Also wrong. If you consider expanded universe canon the drones are capable of molting and evolving into a queen over a period of time if there isn't one present. Even outside of expanded universe the quadruped in Alien 3 came from the hive in Aliens and went on just fine, the one in the first movie had no hive to speak of.
>>
>>82630185
>AVP
>canon
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>82630235
>reading comprehension
Just for your retarded ass even outside of AvP a facehugger is never killed with a melee weapon.
>>
File: durrhurr.jpg (39KB, 519x646px) Image search: [Google]
durrhurr.jpg
39KB, 519x646px
OP and this thread.
>>
File: 1483343632650.jpg (20KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1483343632650.jpg
20KB, 510x476px
>>82629876
>>
File: winona ryder armpits.jpg (52KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
winona ryder armpits.jpg
52KB, 500x750px
>>82630012
>>82630185
wow, you folks are in the know about them there aliens

can you tell me, where can I find media featuring Call? I love 'noni, I need more wino forever in my life, I want Winona to play Call in the next Alien Isolation game!!!!

fuck
>>
they push alot of messages in films like these to see if any one notices
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.