[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Doesn't this cunt even have a fucking home or family?
Why does she have to freeload the whole damn time at somebody else's place??
>>
>>82626966
If you had friends, you would understand OP.
>>
>>82627115
You respect your friends' family/home space, you dont just invade like that.
>>
>>82626966
She has no family because she is leftovers
>>
File: 1493482984544.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1493482984544.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>82626966
I actually wondered about that. I'm willing to bet she lived there. There was a scene when Kevin told her he enjoyed having her there. Not to mention she was always with Jill and routinely would be found there at night/in the morning.

Also, she fucked Kevin on a pile of guns.
>>
>>82627375
Her pussy is what I ate for dinner. Leftovers
>>
My sister's friend lived in our house for six months or so when her family moved away and she had to stay because of her dirtbag boyfriend. Then she left and now my sister's NEET boyfriend lives in our house and has his own office, mooches off our food, etc.
>>
Aimee best girl
Aimee best feet
Aimee a CUTE
>>
File: understand.png (676KB, 908x515px) Image search: [Google]
understand.png
676KB, 908x515px
>>82628108
Forgot the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscxEfujcsI

>>82628152
My family is in a pretty similar situation. I finished off my enlistment and crashed at my parents house while getting ready for college, and it was a full house with my brother and his fat live in girlfriend.
>>
In the novel, her mother was taken and she couldn't live her step father....however they didn't really get into that in the show, they just said "hey, this girl is living here"
>>
It's not weird at all. One of my close friends during High School lived with another close friend of mine for months because of his shitty family life.

In fact this shit happened all the time in my hometown. Maybe it's because everyone's parents were alcoholics or junkies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.