[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alec! Close the door, there's a draft!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 00.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Alec! Close the door, there's a draft!
>>
>>82626835
half of everything is luck james
>>
>>82626888
the other half?
>>
File: brosnan.jpg (82KB, 634x907px) Image search: [Google]
brosnan.jpg
82KB, 634x907px
>>82626888
>>82626916
A Triple Cheeseburger on the way home form the premier, love.
>>
>What's true is that in 48 hours you and I will have more money than God.
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: goldeneye1.jpg (66KB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
goldeneye1.jpg
66KB, 400x170px
>FOR ENGLAND JA-*BLAM*

What did he mean by this?
>>
For Britain, James!
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ni9aeuIxnl1rghrt0.jpg (31KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ni9aeuIxnl1rghrt0.jpg
31KB, 500x212px
>>82626835
>FINISH THE JOB JAMES, BLOW THEM ALL TO HELL!

He said it, we all heard him say it, it's a bit fucking rich of him to bear a grudge towards Bond for just doing what he himself told him to
>>
Remember in this movie when they shot someone before this scene, and the someone was off-screen?

What if that someone was Dr. Doak and the mission went sour because Trevelyan shot him, thus causing too many civilian casualties?
>>
>it's an unlocking invincibility was luck-based because Doak had to spawn in the right place episode
>>
>>82626926
He likes his women thicc
>>
Did Golden Eye jump the shark by featuring another 00 agent in a major role?

The whole self-imposed point of the James Bond Franchise is that he is so peerless that he works alone and every story follows the format of him defeating the bad guy from a lone investigation/infiltration with no help except guidance from M and Q at the beginning.

Is'nt suddenly allowing there to be other top secret agents working on the same mission and featuring prominently in the film rather like that simpson's episode "homer's enemy" ?
>>
GIVE ME THE CODES NATALIAH
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.