[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is responsible for the death of Phil Hartman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: andy dick.jpg (74KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
andy dick.jpg
74KB, 683x1024px
This man is responsible for the death of Phil Hartman.
>>
>>82626075

I was just talking about this guy today and how he's the reason Phil Hartman died. Fuck that guy.
>>
I've read articles about Hartman but don't know the Dick connection care to elaborate?
>>
>>82627225
Hartman's wife was a drug addict and supposedly Andy dick fed her cocaine or some shit. Phil and her got into a fight which ended with his death. I'm not so sure about the story because its all shit I heard on the internet
>>
Fucking hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U27SzxD1Xyo
>>
so? lmao
>>
I like Phil Hartman but it isn't Andy Dick's fault that Hartman married a crazy drug addict.
>>
>>82627325
My recollection is:

Hartman's wife was a cokehead for a long time.

Then she went to rehab and got off the blow.

Then at some party Andy Dick gave her some coke and she spiraled back into full fledged junkie.

Hartman was done with this and planned on divorcing her.

So she murders Phil in his sleep and then an heros.

youtube.com/watch?v=ah7mS9H_TOM
>>
>>82629091
what a strong,independent,woman that don't need no man!
>>
>Andy Dick is a hateful cunt

more news at 11
>>
>>82626075
He's such a dick. Never heard that story though. Even if it's true, that woman did the blow, so it's her responsibility.
>>
>>82626075
Not really.
>>
He later got punched by Jon Lovitz for mocking Phil death
>>
>>82629091

And then Jon Lovitz punched him
>>
>>82627325
Providing coke to a nutjob that gets into a fight with her husband and murders him does not make the coke-provider a murderer.

At best he would be guilty of dealing cocaine. That's all.

And even that's a stretch. All that's actually known is Andy Dick was friends with her and they did coke together occasionally.

Perhaps he provided her with coke, but even that's not an egregious sin. Doing coke does not make a person blood thirsty.

Phil's wife had tried to quit a number of times and Phil was getting sick of it. He told her she has to quit or he's going to leave her (he supported her). That night she murdered him in his sleep.

I don't know what her intentions were, perhaps maybe trying to pin the murder on someone else so she inherits the fortune.
>>
>>82626075
Just look at his fucking gay ass AIDS face
>>
>>82630493
It does when he goes around saying he put the hartman curse on them, it's why lovitz beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>82626075
nobody cares
>>
File: Jon.jpg (11KB, 200x305px) Image search: [Google]
Jon.jpg
11KB, 200x305px
What bothers me of this is that andy dick brags about getting him killed and brags about "the andy dick curse"

One time he got into a fight with Jon Lovitz and andy dick said something like "im going to put the andy dick curse on you and a drug addict is going to kill you" or something like that.

He makes fun of it and uses it as a joke...

Andy dick is a true piece of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 480x720px
Was it kino?
>>
>>82630626
Andy's exact words were, "I put the Phil Harman curse on you, you're next." Then Jon Lovitz kicked his ass which I would have paid to see, I wish this was in the days of cell phones. A pudgey wimpy jew kicking a flamboyant gay's ass has to be comedy gold.

But to really contextualize properly what Andy Dick said, you have to understand that Jon Lovitz was telling reporters, celebs, and anyone who would listen; that Andy Dick killed Hartman. He'd been saying it for months. Those are very serious allegations that are seriously untrue. *At best* Andy provided her with coke and that's it. He had nothing to do with that murder. If I saw someone accusing me of that shit, I'd have some nasty words to say too.

I have no love for Andy Dick but you have to understand Lovitz had been antagonizing him for months with BS allegations.
>>
File: assistant.jpg (284KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
assistant.jpg
284KB, 960x1440px
>>82630671
was this kino?
>>
>>82630805
I haven't seen it but I highly doubt it. Anything Andy Dick has ever been in is mediocre at best, but leaning towards horrible.
>>
>>82630671
actually yeah. It was pretty great
>>
What pissed me off the most was the fact they invited dick to be a guest on the simpsons after the fact.
>>
>>82630892
Zombie Simpsons had him guest star. Classic Simpsons never let him on.
>>
File: 01acv04_020.jpg (32KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
01acv04_020.jpg
32KB, 720x540px
why was he a big deal again?
>>
>>82630788

This makes more sense and confirms my feeling of Andy Dick being an addict douche instead of a complete sociopath.
>>
>>82626075

degeneracy personified
>>
File: 1494331502152.jpg (118KB, 814x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494331502152.jpg
118KB, 814x1200px
i keep getting him mixed up with david spade
>>
>>82631275
whos that guy, a waiter?
>>
>>82630397
>>82630412
*slammed his head on the bar top
>>
>>82631337
a receptionist i think
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.