[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey, you ever wanted to see Lucy's tits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: American Gods-Gillian Anderson.jpg (44KB, 944x718px) Image search: [Google]
American Gods-Gillian Anderson.jpg
44KB, 944x718px
>Hey, you ever wanted to see Lucy's tits?
>>
>hurr let's ruin all purity
Just so you know, I dropped this show
>>
>>82624995
>Lucille Ball
>pure

lolwut
>>
>>82625024
Show me Lucy's tits, then. QED
>>
>>82624957
Every time I see her face I'm reminded of pic related.
>>
>>82625090
t. viral marketer
>>
>>82624957
should i watch american gods? whats it about?
>>
>>82625078
http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/27520/early-nudes-of-lucille-ball-hit-the-web-yes-we-love-lucy-pics
>>
>>82625090
Kek
>>
>>82625129
old gods (e.g. Odin) are trying to return to power. there are new gods (e.g. Media) who are trying to stop them. Shadow Moon (the main character) becomes embroiled and involved in this world of gods.

stylistically its like Hannibal tv show (same creator).

First couple episodes have been good, but Ive read the book so I understand the context a bit more. I feel like some viewers might not know whats going on for a bit.
>>
>>82625140
Kinky
>>
>>82624957
I wanna see her hairy cave
>>
>>82625232
Thanks for the excellent explanation, friend!

Truly wonderful post
>>
>>82625232
Sounds interesting
>>
>>82624995
Did they need to ask permisison from her estate?
>>
>>82625300
Her estate are the ones that released the nudes.
>>
Shadow would never betray his dad. They even drank mead and shook hands. Their cooperation is as official as it gets with any contract.
Tits are always a strong convincing tool but not strong enough this time, sweet cheeks!
>>
>>82625300
its not cgi lucille ball, its gillian anderson you dope.
>>
>>82625300
They talk about the tv character Lucy Ricardo, not Lucille Ball.
>>
>>82625409
This. Shared booze and shaken hands are stronger than paper and ink
>>
>>82625409

That's a proper way to spoil, slip it in an otherwise innocent sentence. I respect you.
>>
>>82625409
>has rant about loving blond hair blue eyed women
>ends up with a nigger kid

hmm
>>
>>82625853
I like asian girls but I'd bang a qt black girl without hesitation.
>>
She's kinda gross to be completely honest with you famalamalia
>>
>>82625024
SIESTA'D
>>
>>82625232
One thing I can't figure out is why Shadow Moon. Literally every other character is a god, but he isn't, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>82626644
WAAAAAAAH
>>
>>82626671
You're practically begging for a spoiler.
>>
>>82626644
It has to be plastic surgery or some shit since she used to be so pretty,it can't all be age ;_;
>>
Gillian Anderson is just so wooden and unattractive.

She's a terrible, emotionless actress, which is why she never got any significant work outside of the X-Files.

She's also a lesbian of convenience, meaning she'll be with a guy for all the material benefits, but deep down, she's emotionally a lesbian who is just too afraid to give up male perks. This explains why she's so sexless and bland.
>>
>>82625853
In the book he's mixed race. Odin getting jungle fever once in a while wouldn't surprise me.
>>
I liked that scene.
>>
any pics of gillians tits?
>>
>>82625809
What spoil, didn't Wednesday said that he fucked Shadow's mom? It's only reasonable to assume their kinship.
>>
>>82626830
Most television actors don't get a lot of work after long running series and if they do its after a break and ussually a project with someone they have previously worked with.

Imagine working at an draining office job for nearly a decade and poof you are fired,now what?

I think it stunts your growth as an actor a bit too,at least if its a long running series.

I think shes fine personally but i don't think they should be passing her off as a sex symbol or whatever anymore but it doesn't mean she is not a likeable actor.

I wish this was made earlier this would be so much better.
>>
>>82626671
He did drink mead, the drink of the gods as Wednesday had put it.
>>
>>82627121
Nah, She just has very limited range and isn't very talented.
>>
>>82626830
>lesbian of convenience
>she'll be with a guy for

I always thought she was asexual.

On the X-Files set she was known for being a bitch to everyone except the child actors.
>>
>>82627226
She has always been bi.
Xfiles didn't have any lesbos in it until she wrote an ep.
>>
>>82627158
Good thing her part is minor i guess?
She acts in pretty niche things,its not like she is being pushed like scarjo or something.

And tbqh even actresses we as a society say are amazing have "limited range" and often get typecast,actresses don't have the same standard as actors,maybe its because a lot of female characters are similar.
>>
File: 1399686763990.gif (448KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1399686763990.gif
448KB, 245x190px
>>82625140
>>
File: gillian anderson.jpg (713KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gillian anderson.jpg
713KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>82627549
I wonder if this is a wig,i hope she goes red again
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.