[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Kreia now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: luke.jpg (44KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
44KB, 590x350px
We Kreia now?
>>
File: IMG_2560.jpg (17KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2560.jpg
17KB, 272x185px
>>82624538
This whole gray shit is just a false flag to get the fans who knew the Farce Engorges was derivative and a childish slideshow back on board. Screen cap this, the Last Jedi will not be as self-aware or self-critical as Kreia and will not actually analyze the light/dark dichotomy as she did, it'll just be another trash rip off of the OT and forgotten when the next corporate shit dropped on our foreheads comes out.
>>
>>82624614
I know you're right, but I don't want you to be.
>>
____3____

FLOATING

LIGHTSABERS
>>
Rey is the reincarnation of The One, the first person to wield the force and the founder of the Jedi order.

Snoke is the first dark side user, kept alive all this time by the power of the dark side. He's literally the snake in the garden of eden.

Rey wasn't abandoned on Jakku. She was hidden there in hopes that Snoke wouldn't find her and discover her power.

Luke discovered a secret about the Jedi order dating back to the time of the Old Republic. He learns that the old Jedi actually embraced the force as a whole. This leads to his "grey Jedi" teachings.

Luke teaches Rey to be a Jedi, but not in the traditional light vs dark way, and then he dies.

Rey and Kylo team up to destroy Snoke in Ep IX. Kylo sacrifices himself just like Vader did in ROTJ. (He finally becomes as strong as Darth Vader.)

Rey goes on to found the new Jedi order, just as Snoke predicts in TFA.

The End.
>>
>>82626104
This is too boring and predictable.
Must be true.
>>
>>82626234
A number of different SW spoiler sites, MSW, SWHQ, MFN have all mentioned bits and pieces of the above theory, so yeah, at this point this is all probably true aside from a few minor details.
>>
>>82626104
Again, it's like poetry. It's sort of: they rhyme. Hopefully it'll work.
>>
The cape is clearly sewed on his clothes.
Why did the costume departement for this film fuck up so damn badly?!
>>
>>82626104
That is the story of the matrix.
>>
>>82626104
please dont let this be true
>>
File: 1494415555162.png (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494415555162.png
81KB, 800x600px
>girl literally who Mary Sue defeats Kylo renn 1v1 without any training at all
>>
>>82624538
>mfw Luke dies in ep 8
>>
I don't understand why people are freaking out about Luke being a gray jedi.
Everyone who's not completely braindead could see that Luke was toying with the idea of going darkside after Empire.
Just because he refused to kill Vader doesn't automatically award him good boy points.
That said, I don't give a fuck about this movie and VII was shit.
>>
>>82624538
As if he could ever be as cool and manipulative and omnicidal as Kreia

TFA was dogshit compared to KOTOR/KOTOR2, just like the rest of starwars
>>
File: IMG_9745.gif (2MB, 540x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9745.gif
2MB, 540x225px
>>82628156
it's hard for him to concentrate around his waifu.
>>
>>82628230

>Killing the last white main hero in the series

I wouldn't put it past them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.