[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the only late night host worth watching anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Conan_O'Brien_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (283KB, 1200x1623px) Image search: [Google]
Conan_O'Brien_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
283KB, 1200x1623px
Is he the only late night host worth watching anymore?
>>
>>82623967
he was he only one ever worth watching since since he was on the air.
>>
No, Colbert's really good and Kimmel has picked up his game. Fuck Jimmy Fallon.
>>
>>82623967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kENlYju_sR8

I'm a huge fan of this segment, animal expert Jared brings monkeys of the entire evolutionary path of apes from the Lemur to the Irish.
>>
>>82623967

there hasn't been a late night show worth watching since Johnny retired
>>
@82623990
Obvious bait
>>
>>82624014
Conan has always been great with his animal segments. He's chill enough to let them get close to him without freaking out and can even keep up with his charisma when they start poking or scratching him.

Only thing I would comment is that he sometimes talks over the trainers when they're trying to give PSAs about the endangerment status of some of the animals or ways you can help donate to causes.
>>
>>82623967

he's the only one left that has any class. he does his best to carry the spirit of talk show hosts of old. he's not on the same level as someone like carson, but at least he belongs to the same league.

all the others at this point are pure dogshit tier. they don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breathe as johnny carson or letterman or even leno.
>>
>>82624028
I carefully parse all responses to every thread I contribute to and get the same satisfaction from @posts as I do (You)s. In fact, I'm not a big fan of (You)s as I feel their implementation has decreased the quality of the entire site. What I wanted to say besides all that was that I genuinely enjoy Stephen Colbert and think he's got a great creative talent and an excellent mind. Strangers with Candy proves it. I don't care if he's part of the conspiracy against Trump, he's really funny.

Conan did his last remote in Mexico begging Mexicans to fund the wall. That wasn't funny or culturally relevant compared to Stephen Colbert's devastating rant or Kimmel's viral emotional appeal to save Obamacare. Whatever your political stance, these are facts.

I like Conan but he's too reserved for the current climate.
>>
>>82624240
So you want Conan to join everyone in making "Protest Trump" speeches rather than funny skits?
>>
>>82624324
Protesting Trump lukewarmly ever all the time is worse that fullblooded Trump protesting.

I kinda wish the guy could find it within himself to completely ignore Trump and focus on comedy and make his own niche instead of weakly latching on to standards.
>>
I used to like him but the longer his show goes on the weaker the writing seems to get. Oh, and he's starting to sellout. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynfQBdu0j0
>>
>>82623967
none of the are worth watching, complete waste of time.
>>
File: 3801_desus-and-mero-lrg[1].jpg (88KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
3801_desus-and-mero-lrg[1].jpg
88KB, 533x300px
>>82623967
>>
File: 1494362291650.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494362291650.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
CRONALLLLLD BRRUUUUUUMMMPPF
>>
In the 90s maybe. Conan sold out long ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.