[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/: the character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: harold-twin-peaks.jpg (15KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
harold-twin-peaks.jpg
15KB, 560x350px
/tv/: the character
>>
>>82623895
thought that was jordi, for a second
>>
File: emma watson just.jpg (428KB, 1775x2478px) Image search: [Google]
emma watson just.jpg
428KB, 1775x2478px
>>82623939
>jordi
>j
>>
>>82623895
At least he can get upset. No on on tv can.
>>
File: marvel fags btfo.gif (2MB, 400x164px) Image search: [Google]
marvel fags btfo.gif
2MB, 400x164px
>>82625615
have you never been in a marlel/dcuck thread?
>>
He's not, because he fucked Laura Palmer.
>>
>>82623895
I always forget about this guy when I rewatch.
>>
>shitloads of cakes, donuts, pies all the time in the station
>scenes of people holding or getting served sweets
>every time someone takes at most two bites of the food then tosses it aside or they don't even bite it all together
>>
>>82625700
Thats not really an accomplishment. I'm convinced Pete never did merely because of scheduling.
>>
>>82625803
>DUDE DAMN GOOD COFFEE LMAO
>DUDE DAMN GOOD CHERRY PIE LMAO
Are casual Twin Peaks stans (aka "Peakers") the worse "fandom" of the last 30 years?
Also a reminder that Twin Peaks has always been normie shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9U1v6oeMpQ
>>
>>82625855
No way my boi, a show directer by David Lynch a few years after Blue Velvet, released the year he won the Palme d'Or was popular?

That's crazy.
>>
>>82626390

Yeah it's always been normie but better than most TV shows in the last 25 years.
>>
>>82626390
>show directer by David Lynch
>show with only several episodes directed by David Lynch and the vast majority of the remainder are soap opera-tier
ftfy
Also Wild at Heart was wildly derided by pretty much everyone outside of Cannes and premiered in the US in the summer between Seasons 1 and 2.
>>
>>82626467
It started out normie, then FWWM brought the patricians back into the fold while turning away the plebs.
A new generation of normies started to flock to it over the last ten years or so after the DVD box release and it being made available on Hulu then Netflix.
>>
>>82623895
He was unironically a fucking prick. The show wanted you to sympathize with him, the reclusive romantic, and to feel bad for him when Donna fucked him over... but why did Donna have to do that? Because he wouldn't let anyone else read Laura's diary because, "she gave it to *me*!"
Fuck him, he deserved what he got.
>>
>>82625700
No he didn't he was the only one who didn't I'm pretty sure if not him I know Laura didn't fuck one of the twelve guys she was with
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.