[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo Season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 21

File: jrdypt.png (647KB, 1067x609px) Image search: [Google]
jrdypt.png
647KB, 1067x609px
What is Varga's endgame? And why does he puke so fucking much?
>>
>>82622044
He's gonna fuck over Emmit HARD
>>
>>82622044

Vargas is used to shitty British cuisine.
>>
>>82622099
Yeah, Varga's using Emmit and his company as a 'mask' of sorts to cover up whatever activity he's up to, for however long he can keep it going.

His plan is probably to do as much as he can before shit gets too hectic, then he'll pack his bags and leave Emmit behind to take all the blame.
>>
>>82622044
He doesn't have an anus
>>
>>82622153
I could see Emmit actually taking Vargas spot. Maybe duping Varga and becoming what Varga is.
>>
>>82622044
Why the fuck did this make me think of the shit show that is tokyo ghoul
>>
>>82622044
He is Cthulhu.
>>
>>82622182
nah, he's not clever enough. he's gonna warm up to Varga and then get royally fucked. Sy will probably be killed while Emmit gets prison.

as for where Gloria, Ray and MEW fit into all this, no fucking idea.
>>
>>82622044
so who was getting the shit beaten out of them in the promo
>>
>>82622306

My dick.
>>
The narration parts of this episode were K I N O
>>
>>82622306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpZ4OjgcW78

for reference

also nice to see ewan finally able to show his acting chops in an emotional scene
>>
>>82622306
probably some dope who looked into whatever Varga and friends are up to. wrong place, wrong time. but great to make an example of.
>>
>>82622361
>Emmit's wife finds the note
hahaha this will be a good episode. between that and shit hitting the fan with Sy.
>>
I like this show but holy shit fargo fans are cancerous
>>
>>82622469
How??
>>
>>82622469
Its only talked about in 1 to 2 threads every week you double nigger.
>>
>>82622469
how so, friend? for having the audacity to talk about a show that is currently airing?
>>
is being a mewfag considered peasantry? because i think im starting to be a mewfag
>>
>>82622586
As long as you dont only post about mews ass, youre fine.
>>
>>82622586
well she is pretty hot
>>
>>82622480
>>82622505
>>82622543
Because they cannot take any criticism of the show at all and will call you a pleb for not appreciating how "kino" it is. I enjoy the show but, I can admit season 3's first 3 episodes were not up to par.
>>
>>82622661
oh, I thought you were just gonna shitpost. yeah I can agree to that, there are definitely a lot of people blindly defending this season's flaws just 'cause they like the show.

to me, it's been just okay so far, but not great at all. the buildup isn't as interesting as it could be, but it seems next episode it will finally start going somewhere.
>>
>>82622745
I thought this episode set up the rest of the season pretty nicely, a big improvement.
>>
>>82622228
where are his tentacles
>>
Sy did NOTHING wrong and is the unsung hero of the season.
>>
>>82622661
you cant rate the buildup episodes of a season as slow for doing what theyre supposed to do

no pilot is going to be fargo season 1 episode 1 ever again. and other than that the first episodes of the season are usually slow, setting up plotlines and more importantly themes. these four episodes were heavy on both
>>
>>82622044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
he'll probably die on accident and have no loose ends tied up
>>
Being fat is a sign of being wealthy so he pukes so he wont get fat and thus remains invisible
>>
>>82623343
fatness has not been a sign of being wealthy for like 150 years
>>
What the hell is this guy? Native American in blackface?
>>
>>82623510
yeah what a weird looking guy
>>
>London, Manila, Johannesburg, Rome

So Malvo was the immortal demon of petty murder, and Varga is the immortal demon of colonial exploitation? Damn surprised this nigga didn't namedrop Saigon and Hong Kong
>>
If I become a parole officer, will girls like Mew take advantage of me?
>>
>>82623834
>implying MEW is taking advantage of Ray

Spoiler alert: they both actually love and care for each other
>>
>>82624133
im glad they genuinely care about each other, its better that way
>>
>>82622044
I don't know but his speech about the Mexicans and refugees was redpilled as fuck. The barbarians are at the gates and he seems like he's just trying to be ready for when the shithouse goes up in flames
>>
>>82622360
Watched The Cabbage, The Rabbit, and the Fox from season 1 while waiting for a stream and immediately recognized Billy a Bob's voice. Kind of sad that Malvo won't ever show up again.
>>
wait, fargo s3 has already started? how far in is it?
>>
>>82624285

episode 4 was tonight
>>
Ray and Emmit will reconcile their differences and work together to take down Varga. Yuri will be killed within the next few episodes. A minor appearance will be made by mr wrench. Screencap this.
>>
Thewlis is a fuckin god, he's killing it
>>
>>82624483
I'm pretty sure Ray and Emmit are gonna be confused for each other and each burdened with the other's problems.
>>
File: s3e1 mew ass.webm (3MB, 1000x498px) Image search: [Google]
s3e1 mew ass.webm
3MB, 1000x498px
>>82624483
dont see them reconciling fully all season. there might be a moment where they recognize they love each other because theyre brothers despite their differences that are too big for them to bridge

one of them is going to die, my money is on emmit
>>
>>82624609
There's plenty of hints that they're still willing to reconcile. Ray only took $10,000 when he could've taken much more, and Emmit telling Varga not to take care of Ray. The only reason they're feuding as hard as they are is because Cy keeps pushing it. When he dies (probably soon), they will work things out.
>>
Wew lads, I just realized I missed episode 2. No wonder I didn't get the tampon references. I'm amazed the third episode made total sense to me, must be that the show is getting too procedural.
>>
>>82622661
t. pleb who can't appreciate kino
>>
>>82625017
no its just the third episode is completely disconnected from the main story

on purpose of course
>>
File: whithered_man.jpg (13KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
whithered_man.jpg
13KB, 250x300px
>Carrie will never EVER tuck you into bed and call you her baby before passionately kissing you
The way she said 'you're my baby'...holy fuck my heart
>>
File: fuuuck.gif (442KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuck.gif
442KB, 200x199px
Holy fuck the intro when the original title theme kicked in
>>
>>82622044
>And why does he puke so fucking much?

purging you pleb
>>
Looks like this season is finally hitting its stride.

If you had doubts you should be ashamed.
>>
So Varga uses technology to obtain information about and track people.
Gloria Burgle has had issues with not being being detected by technology every episode.
Perhaps Gloria will remain in Varga's blind spot for her to shut him down.
>>
>>82625182
Holy shit and I thought the disconnection between seasons was bad enough
>>
>>82622153
>Varga's using Emmit and his company as a 'mask' of sorts to cover up whatever activity he's up to, for however long he can keep it going.

woah, are you some sort of psychic?
>>
>>82625843
>bad enough

completely plebian
>>
>>82622360
Peter and the Wolf for the win. It was quite beautiful.
>>
>>82625270
so you would carries coon
>>
For anyone interested, here is Peter and the Wolf narrated by Leonard Bernstein

https://youtu.be/K7f9OxyQ5PQ
>>
>>82622044
Does anybody else wanna assfuck the new latina cop? Just me? Sounds like her husband's a total fag for not impregnating her. And she's doing Coon's job for her, wtf Hawley? I hope Yuri doesn't horribly kill this new cop qt though.
>>
okay so was that Malvo narrating?
>>
>>82626107
yeah
>>
>>82626097
she's already dead, you know how Fargo works by now. qtp2ts like her don't last long. she's a hell of a lot better cop than Coon is though, that bitch literally spent an entire episode on a McGuffin
>>
>>82626097
Yeah, she has that red shirt feel to her. She is cute, though. CUTE. Stuffing her crotch with TP. "Help a sister out!"
>>
>>82622360
>The narration parts of this episode were K I N O

That word has lost all meaning then
>>
>>82626219
Really? Because I think using Peter and the Wolf foreshadows the entire arc of the season.
>>
>tfw had to work and missed the /tv/ thread
>just getting done watching the episode

why did I have to work for the best episode of the season so far? so much shit happening, I feel like I missed out. Anyway how long do you guys give qt cop? I don't think she makes it past the next episode sadly, she's served her purpose and the way Yuri and Karate Kid were eyeing her I don't think she has long.
>>
>>82626298
She's the duck.
>>
>>82626298
she will die and it will lead Gloria to start getting involved in the major plotline
>>
>>82624226

Its a pure scam

Dude used this guys parking lot "empire" to get a 25mil loan form a bank.

He is a much more capable version of Gloria. The basic story is both brothers being taken by con artists that appeal to the things they are most touchy about imho
>>
>>82626361

meant nikki not gloria
>>
This episode was aces
>>
There are other hunters coming for the wolf, but Peter will catch him first.
>>
>>82626143
>>82626163
I'm thinking Varga sends Yuri and his Chinese sidekick to stop MEW fucking up Stussy's business. But Sy Rothstein also is spying on them, new cop Lopez goes to bug him and Yuri gets spooked so big fight/murder scene. Lopez dies, MEW is tortured or hurt, Sy maybe dies or gets hospitalized and Chinese guy gets killed or arrested. Also maybe new chief Shia Wingham goes in to help and gets killed. Ray Stussy goes shit's real and heads out of Dodge with Yuri in hot pursuit. Varga mad makes Emmit try to betray his whereabouts. Coon is of course 5 steps behind everyone and feels guilty about Lopez/Shia/MEW/Sy dying or getting hurt.
>>
>IM A BILLIONAIRE MY BOY
>(but im going to spend huge amounts of time fucking around with your comparatively tiny company for a few million, oh pay no attention to cheap suit)

its a highly sophisticated nigerian prince scam on the one millionaire dumb enough to fall for it
>>
so is this whole deal with Gloria not being seen by automatic sensors some red herring or is it actually going somewhere?
>>
>>82626768

same with vomiting british guy its an (awesome) fargo meme
>>
>>82626768
It'll probably save her life some how in some Chekhovian fashion. Otherwise it's just a weird character trait that goes unexplained. I sure hope it's not the latter cause even LOST and Twin Peaks didn't pull off that much bullshit.
>>
This season has some really funny stuff
when Sy had trouble opening his car door I lost it
>>
File: 084.png (339KB, 599x511px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
339KB, 599x511px
>Varga is bulimic
alrighty then
>>
Requesting a wemb of MEW walking past Gloria out of the parole office.
>>
>>82623343
>bill gates
>>
>>82624609 >>82627295
MEW show her ass is up there with Alex nude scene. i agree more of MEW
>>
I had skipped episode 2 by mistake and only watched 1 and 3, but 2 was pure kino and so this one seems to be. Lorne Malvo narrating caught me off guard, absolute kino.
>>
>>82622044
He's rehearsing a non-scat version of the Chicago sunroof
>>
>>82623386
To us yeah but maybe not the barbarian hordes. V.M Varga literally thinking 5k steps ahead. Oh shit I just realised Varg means wolf
>>
So is Gloria a spirit or an android? Maybe an alien?
>>
>>82626361
>>82626391
I seriously hope Nikki isn't a scammer. However the Ennis Stussy story could be foreshadowing, with the sponsor being the producer and Nikki being the actress.
>>
>>82626298
Gloria is the only qt cop, the other is fugly
>>82626345
No she's not, Ray's the duck
>>
>>82622044
He has bulimia nervosa
>>
File: bye irv.webm (3MB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
bye irv.webm
3MB, 1280x640px
i want to cuddle Meemo!
>>
>>82624737
He took $10,001 with the quarters which kicks it up to a federal referral of the withdrawal.
>>
So, who dies this season(from more /less important characters)?
I would go with MEW,rich brother,his wife,this new lady cop Winnie?!,chink,Cy, new chief of police
Kina feel that either Gurka or Varga will survive and end on top of things(maybe wounded ), leaving everything in ruins, just jumping to another place ,
Ray will survive, with his post stamp but nothing to live for, that cop who works under Gloria will kick the bucket, Gloria will survive but totally confused about WTF is going on.
What's the theme of thse season? Randomness of universe is not so random if you look closely enough, but actually is?!
>>
>>82629248
>What's the theme of thse season?
Globalization and technology making its way to the common man's life
>>
>>82626732
>its a highly sophisticated nigerian prince scam on the one millionaire dumb enough to fall for it
You may be right. And if this is the case when situation can be fixed with one phone call to police lmao.
Yeah, flashbacks Vargo did all job himself, overheading phone calls and researching facebook.
>>
Holy shit, Emmit is so fucked.
>>
The real question is if we will get some paranormal shit out of nowhere again, what with UFO's being canon in Fargo
>>
whats with all the Russian stuff? The Putin speech, the Stalin poster, whats the meaning of it?
>>
>>82629848
Also what's with the guy in the beginning being questioned by the Stasi?
>>
>>82629848
If you ask me, I think it was old as world "might has right" bullshit. Well, at least Putin and cossacks stuff. I've failed to see how you can connect Stalin with these capitalistic shenanigans.
>>
>>82629848
>whats with all the Russian stuff? The Putin speech, the Stalin poster, whats the meaning of it?
Subtle Clinton shilling, conditioning the minds of the people to think of Putin being shady and hit Trump indirectly
>>
>Yuri and Meemo are the hunter's shotguns
>Ray is the duck

Ray's death confirmed
>>
>>82627146
Yeah Sy is great. Makes me laugh in almost every scene. I hope he doesn't get killed
>>
File: mew wig.webm (3MB, 1280x635px) Image search: [Google]
mew wig.webm
3MB, 1280x635px
>>
>>82626219
But it's used aptly in this case.
>>
>>82630046
I think that has something to do with Varga's past
>>
File: mew carrie coon.webm (3MB, 1920x952px) Image search: [Google]
mew carrie coon.webm
3MB, 1920x952px
>>
>>82630575
>lawful good to chaotic evil: you're a big gal
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

BRAVO COEN
>>
>>82630048
Maybe, just like the way he eats many different things and vomits them all into the same indistinguishable mess, he wants to make as much money as possible to accellerate the world collapse, due to the unbalanced distribution of wealth, he's mentioned, thus bringing everyone down to the same level of poverty and going full commie.
My theory at least.
>>
>Mew will never say "Let's make a sex tape" to you
>>
File: mew tiger.webm (2MB, 1920x962px) Image search: [Google]
mew tiger.webm
2MB, 1920x962px
>>
>>82630624
MEW isn't evil
>>
>>82630907
You're thinking with the wrong head, mate.
>>
I like Thewlis, but Varga as a character doesn't really make sense. There's no actual reason why they couldn't just go to the police and say they're being extorted.
>>
>>82630907
She is if she's scamming Ray. I seriously hope she isn't but the Thaddeus story could be foreshadowing.
>>
>>82630907
are you kidding
>>
>>82630960
>>82631006
>>82631021
he meant in reference to the alignment chart that MEW isnt evil. Shes more chaotic neutral
>>82630971
murdering the lawyer was a threat saying: do what I say or you will be killed. Its just like how the mafia makes people do what they want
>>
>>82630971
It's pretty heavily implied that Stussy and his lawyer have some sketchy shit going on, so in going to the cops they would have to admit to some shit that could land them in prison as well.
>>
File: Alignment Chart.jpg (251KB, 2249x1752px) Image search: [Google]
Alignment Chart.jpg
251KB, 2249x1752px
fill the template
>>
Honestly, in Emmit's place, I'd just go straight to FBI, seems like the most logical solution.
>>
Calling it now. Season ends with Varga taking millions from Emmit's company, Carrie from Ray and the stamp to seal the deal. Last scene is Emmit and Ray hugging while the cops are coming to arrest them both.
>>
>>82631107
*Nikki, what the hell am I thinking
>>
I dropped this show at the end of season 2 after that big asspull with Hanzee. Has season 3 been decent at least so far?
>>
>>82631147
yeah it's great
>>
>>82631096
LG - Emmit
NG - Gloria
CG - Sy
LN - sheriff
TN - Ennis
CN - Ray
LE - Varga
NE - MEW
CE - Maurice
>>
>>82631253
Are you mixing up Ennis and Emmit?
>>
You know what this show is missing? A Camusfu. Not an ever-present qt like MEW, but a side character.
>>
>>82629326
That actually sort of answers the question I had about Gloria's deal is with technology.

>Couldn't get automatic door to work
>Couldn't get automatic sink and soap dispensers to work
>Doesn't use computers and "doesn't like them"
>>
>>82631473
Like Winnie?
>>
>>82631546
Not really doing it for me, but she seems nice.

>>82631491
The robot is the most obvious display of this. "I can help" but ultimately leads to the destruction of humanity.
>>
>>82631491
There's more up with Gloria than that though. Last episode they had a lot of Schrodinger's cat stories (without explicitly naming it) - Ray Wise's story about the wife who is both divorced and not, like Gloria, is the most specific one. Gloria also is both chief and not, electric doors may or may not see her, phones may or may not catch her voice.
>>
>Gloria is invisible to technology
>Varga creates his power through technology

really activates them almonds
>>
File: carrie coon.jpg (71KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
carrie coon.jpg
71KB, 650x366px
Coon is a cute
>>
>>82622044
>That narration.
Aces!
>>
>>82622228
No, he's member of Great Race of Yith.
>>
>>82627607
/tv/ gives this show a hard time for not being as action packed or violent as the other 2 seasons so far, but I'm liking it. Definitely the comfiest of the 3 seasons.
>>
>>82629692
I hope so. Everyone expected the aliens to be way in the background, so when Noah put them right in our face I couldn't help but respect it.
>>
>>82630068
How do you rationalise Varga's redpill speech then?
>>
>>82631106
Seems retarded. They operate outside the US too. I'd go to the CIA or DHS.
>>
>>82630068
>Putin is not shady

go to bed Boris
>>
>>82631794
>Last episode they had a lot of Schrodinger's cat stories (without explicitly naming it) - Ray Wise's story about the wife who is both divorced and not, like Gloria, is the most specific one.
wew lad, I missed that it was literally schrodinger
idk how such an obvious thing went over my head
>>
>>82631737
How did the robot lead to the destruction of humanity? He just was there and was spared, but the destruction was bound to happen anyways.
>>
>>82631853
BRAVO NOAH
>>
>>82633434
He's the villain. Do you think people care about Hitler's redpilled speeches such as the one about the gold standard? Of course they don't.
>>
>>82633683
It only clicked for me after watching the episode a second time, but Gloria is definitely meant to be a strange, double presence. Hell, you could even argue that they made her look a little androgynous throughout for that reason (and emphasize every other female character's femininity but never hers, and her having a gay ex-husband).
>>
>>82629248
Varga mentioned the theme.

"We live in the age of the refugee."
>>
>>82634484
Refugees have nothing to do with the season's theme, it's just a topical 2010 reference.

Every Fargo plot is about small-town Midwestern values confronting the degeneracy of the outside world, and the show has had a theme of corporate takeovers since S2
>>
>>82634559
the whole refugee meme didnt start until like 2013/14, it seems forced in 2010
>>
>>82634559
Ok

that's nice that you think that

but you are wrong

thx
>>
>>82634649
"Boat People" was coined in 1970, it's an Australian reference, not a European one
>>
>>82634679
yes, but he said in 2010 we were living in the "era of the refugee" when the Syrian war hadnt even started yet
>>
>>82634752
You think there wasn't a large amount of refugees before the Syrian war? You must be American.
>>
>>82622044
Cancer.

He's a dying man that's got nothing to lose, so he's going batshit crazy.
>>
File: 1489005324276.jpg (28KB, 680x364px) Image search: [Google]
1489005324276.jpg
28KB, 680x364px
>>82622661
You are a pleb if you can't appreciate Fargino.
>>
>>82634873
Oh shit nigga what are you doing, you should know not to engage the spammer by now
>>
>>82634752
That's because Varga is a man who looks into the future.
>>
>>82634780
Im saying the media generally didnt care until then
>>
How even the most adamant fart sniffer can't realize this show is so far up its own ass that daylight is a foreign concept after the one two combo of an animated seventh grade book report and the insultingly audacious sledgehammer of a Peter and the Wolf reference is beyond me.
>>
>>82635131
Also bullshit. Just because you didn't read a newspaper then doesn't mean there wasn't a ton written about refugees. Yes, the Syrian war and Arab Spring made it worse, but "boat people" were constantly coming.

The way Varga worded it was pretty ambiguous, too, no reason for it to be a 2017 thing.
>>
Have we reached a new level of kinogràfé this episode?
>>
>>82635280
>so far up its own ass
>uses simple stylistic devices

alright
>>
>>82629848
Yuri's speech is about how Putin uses deliberate misinformation and contradictory behaviour to wield power by confusing the enemy to the point they can't form a coherent opposition to him- the "untruth" or "post-truth" concept. It appears that one of the central themes of the season concerns the utility and power of information- including quite specifically the power of withholding information. I'm a linguist and I think Varga's speech patterns are fantastically written. He uses specific linguistic techniques- such as speaking in short, one word sentences that require a great deal of inference to pin down- to obscure the truth meaning and depth of what he's saying and display power without explicitly lying or being aggressive. I've met assholes who speak the exact same way IRL.
>>
>>82630971
Varga's men would kill them and/or their families
>>
>>82635413
Nothing screams simple like spending half your episode on a shoddy animated sequence with a child's notion of metaphorical depth or opening your episode with a blunt non-diegetic rendering of an iconic orchestral composition narrated by an A-list actor who appeared on screen previously in the show supposedly based off of a movie about exploring the more basic and mundane aspects of the human condition.
>>
>>82635639
Yeah when he said "Surmise" over and over again like it was the most brilliant dialogue ever written I think we all violently came in our pants.
>>
>>82633434
people called Malvo's speeches "redpilled" when they were entirely bogus and meant to show how he was using MRA-style lite philosophy to justify his sadism

>"we used to be gorillas"
it's common knowledge these days that this isn't scientifically accurate
>>
>>82631096
LG-nobody
NG-Gloria
CG-Ray
LN-Sy
TN-Emmit
CN-MEW
LE-Varga
NE-Varga's russian
CE-nobody so far
>>
>>82633968
wew I think you might be onto something
both of the other prominent female characters so far (Nikki and Lopez) have explicitly referenced menstruation but Gloria doesn't even carry tampons/pads

seems almost Kaufman-esque as if she's in a place in life where she's insecure in her individual self and her humanity
>>
>>82635738
Yes, that's simple. What's your point?
>>
>>82634752
this >>82635080
he also mentions "the 1%" when even Occupy Wall Street was nearly two years away in 2010, whether his wealth is genuine or not he's clearly right on the cutting edge of sociology
>>
>>82635410
*extended vomiting sequence*
*hi-def close-up of disgusting teeth*
obviously yes
>>
>tfw I was eating lunch when the episode started
>>
>>82635968
Simple is the movie Fargo. Superficial complexity that masks a complete lack of substance and creates a false sense of superiority in viewers too busy patting themselves on the back for watching "intelligent programming" is the television show Fargo. Is my point.
>>
>>82636038
Did you go to vomit afterwards?
>>
>>82635893
>>82631253
Why are people saying Gloria isn't Lawful Good?
>>
>>82636086
It's been clear since season 1 that this wasn't just referencing Fargo, but the whole Coens' filmography. Also, stylistic devices aren't "superficial", they're just normal ways of telling a story. You're reading pretentiousness into it yourself.
>>
>>82634752
>>82635993
I'm leaning towards Hawley is a hack that doesn't give a shit about fidelity to time periods when there is preaching to be done.
>>
>>82636087
no but it was fucking gross

>>82636086
the show is deeper thematically than the movie
>>
>>82636038
>>82636087
>tfw ate dinner as I watched the episode
>tfw previous problems with post-eating vomiting
literally triggered
>>
>>82636140
I'd love to hear the explanation for why the show is deeper thematically than the source material it's ripping off wholesale.
>>
>>82635893
>CG-Ray
>crushes a man's head with conditioner
>arrenges his brother's robbery (twice)
>steals from his brothe
>>
>>82636132
No you see a "normal" way of telling a story would be letting the story unfold naturally through dialogue, characterization, and plot progression without relying on a distracting gimmick every episode. And despite what you say this show prides itself on being the opposite of simple and fails miserably at every turn, which is why it's the definition of pretentious.
>>
>>82636205
>kills a dangerous, unpredictable excon who just murdered a man to search his house and threatens him and his woman
>tries to take what he believes is rightfully his by omitting the law, but at the same has no intention of harming anyone
>>
>>82636317
How exactly did the 10000 dollars belong to him?
>>
>>82636386
He believes Emmit owes him and acts on that
>>
>>82629248
MEW is gonna survive the season
>>
>>82636386
Savage
>>
File: classy pepe.png (117KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
classy pepe.png
117KB, 480x480px
>>82631096
Lawful Good: Coon
Neutral Good: ?
Chaotic Good: ?
Lawful Neutral: Stussy
True Neutral: Ray
Lawful Evil: Teeth
Neutral Evil: Yuri and Chinese
Chaotic Evil: Sy
Prove me wrong
>>
>>82636094
because she would just be very by the book then, and wouldn't bother investigating the thing on her own, because her boss told her not to
>>
>>82636542
Forgot Chaotic Neutral: MEW
>>
>>82636542
the moment Ray decided to take all the blame and lose his job in order to protect MEW invalidates it
>>
>>82636604
He protected his relationship with her, not MEW herself
It was a perfectly neutral act
>>
>>82622661
If more than one person calls you a pleb, then you're probably a pleb.

Faggot.
>>
>>82636542
Sy is chaotic good. He protects his bro Emmit by any means necessary.
>crashes into waitresses car
>>
>>82636802
Does he really care about Emmit though? It doesn't really feel like it.
>>
>its an electronics dont work at all for Carrie Coon episode
Did they coordinate this with the Leftovers writers
>>
>>82635131
Iraqi refugees were a big deal 15 years ago
>>
That was definitely Billy Bob Thornton narrating the play. K I N O
>>
File: ep4kino.png (3MB, 2249x1752px) Image search: [Google]
ep4kino.png
3MB, 2249x1752px
2500h on MSpaint
>>
>Mexican lowlives eyeing our woman
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82637689
He meant FUCK DRUMPF
>>
>>82637468
Sy being Chaotic Evil is really funny

nicely done
>>
>>82635876
>m-muh mra
You need to go back.
>>
>>82637898
I'm glad /ourguy/ Michael Stuhlbarg is getting some work that fits his range so well.
>>
>>82622044
Do I need to watch Season 1 or 2 before watching Season 3?

Season 1 bored the shit out of me but two of my waifus are in 3.
>>
>>82637939
Season 1 is memes
Season 2 is kino
Season 3 looks half-way between the two so far
>>
>>82637468
Mr. Varga I'm SY.
>>
>>82637971
k now answer the question
>>
>>82638039
There is little link between the three it's more like an le anthology meme with subtle hints at lore connections
>>
>>82625840
This motherfucker has figured it out already. Well played, my man.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (12KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
12KB, 249x249px
>>82637468
>it's anon places two murderers on neutral episode
>>
>>82638144
Didn't they kill some asshole who was threatening them? Neutral
>>
File: okay then.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
okay then.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Is that metro cop this season's fargofu?
>>
>>82638261
If they killed him in self defence, sure. They waited till he left walked all the way to the bottom of the building and dropped an aircon on his head. Evil.
>>
>>82638358
mew called the shot and she is chaotic neutral and even more so if she does all this for money
ewan mc mustache is only following out of blind love and he is true neutral
>>
>be a cat
>named MEW

Such profound symbolism.
>>
File: inch.png (106KB, 346x355px) Image search: [Google]
inch.png
106KB, 346x355px
>>82637468
>three characters in law enforcement
>only one lawful aligned
>>
>>82638546
In Fargo the police is depicted as the good guys, that's how I read it anyway, feel free to mess around with it
>>
>>82637468
>some1 actually wasted their time to make this image
>>
>>82638793
>implying time making shit with your own hands is ever wasted
baka anon
>>
File: latest[1].png (713KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
713KB, 800x750px
>>82630251
At this point I realized Ray and Emmit Stussy were played by the same actor.

For some reason I was totally convinced that the same dude who plays Saul Goodman was playing Ray Stussy.
My Gf thought the same thing btw...
>>
Did anyone else think for a second that the russian is played by Tom Hardy when he was introduced?
>>
>>82638825
>these are the people posting here
I seriously hope you're trolling atm
>>
>>82638812
>being in this denial
>>
>>82637468
nice, now in jpg and around 100kB
>>
File: ep4kino.jpg (99KB, 1125x876px) Image search: [Google]
ep4kino.jpg
99KB, 1125x876px
>>82638964
>>
>>82638877
It didn't take much time, I picked the shots almost at random.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.