[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ginger Snaps:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: GSNAPS123.jpg (278KB, 828x400px) Image search: [Google]
GSNAPS123.jpg
278KB, 828x400px
I recently re-watched the frist two movies, and it was a great time.

Whats your take on this films??

Also i have never watched the third one, its any goood??

And lastly, Katharine Isabelle looked gorgeous in this but i dont know why but i was moe attracted to Emily Perkins.
>>
They're good. There really aren't that many good werewolf movies. I actually like the sequel more than the first one. It's been forever since I've tried to watch the 3rd, but I remember it being so bad that I turned it off. I don't usually do that.
>>
i also thought the ugly chick was hotter
>>
>>82622047
Yeah, maybe it was her attitude what make her a hot girl even if she looked like a teen boy
>>
>>82622133
Maybe you're just a faggot who wants to fuck teen boys?
>>
>>82622159
Really makes me think
>>
>>82621728
Haven't watched the third one, but watched 1 and 2 multible times. They are both great.
>>
>>82621728
1 is good, 2 is OK (lack of clear direction and shitty secondary characters bring it down) and 3 is a mess and wasted potential
>>
I watched these when I was 7.

Ive been into the goth/dark girl look very since. Why did the dad go away. It was so popular in the late 90s
>>
>>82622919
Yeah the dad part was confusing, also the ending of part 2 was lacking any direction, it was just the crazy girl making the werewolf her "slave"
>>
Ginger was one of my first obsessions(waifu) as a kid
>>
>>82621728
the TL;DR of the third movie is
"its the first movie, but in the past"
i really really liked it literally for that reason, but my friends that have seen it hated, or were indifferent to it
>>
>>82623048
Yeah she is very pretty even today
>>
>>82621728
>Katharine Isabelle
She was my waifu for a solid year after watching American Mary. Damaged chicks are so hot to me.
>>
God damn it I love these movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CgNb8LRtng
>>
>Also i have never watched the third one, its any goood?

Yes, it's very good
>>
Third one is literally a remake of the first movie but set in the previous century. No idea what they were thinking when doing that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.