[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TV shows where the protagonists are the bad guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: The_Americans.jpg (42KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
The_Americans.jpg
42KB, 565x318px
TV shows where the protagonists are the bad guys?
>>
>>82620927
You might be the first person on this board to agree with me on this.
Philip and Elizabeth are objectively monsters. The fact that they're trying to brainwash their daughter makes it worse. I hope Henry busts them desu
>>
>>82621088
can't wait for the inevitable season finale where philip wants to defect and elizabeth plots to sabotage by using henry to get all of them to move back to USSR
and somehow paige fucks something up and forces one or the other to happen
>>
>>82621212
Elizabeth is the true villain of the show honestly. She's been getting more and more hardline this season. I hope the final season is Philip and Elizabeth facing off after she does something particularly cruel/unnecessary
>>
>>
>>82620927
i bet they die in the end
>>
>>82621657
>Philip: The super ebola we got to save Russian lives just killed a fuckton of Afghanis
>Lizzie: Good, fuck those Antifa cucks.
>>
File: OBSESSED.jpg (143KB, 1560x520px) Image search: [Google]
OBSESSED.jpg
143KB, 1560x520px
>>
>>82621794
Kek, not even that far off. Bitch needs to die.
>>
>>82621848
Elizabeth would have transitioned to become all about Making America Great Again.

Phillip would be watching John Oliver on his tablet in the car.
>>
>>82620927
The Shield
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
House of Cards
Boss
Dexter

That's all i can think of off the top of my head.
>>
Paige is the true hero in that show.

Absolutely 100% pure and a CUTE!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.