[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel like finishing this. What did he do to her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0460.jpg (16KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.jpg
16KB, 182x268px
I don't feel like finishing this. What did he do to her?
>>
>>82619805
Nothing at all actually, its just artificial drama
>>
He's the one who dared her to kill herself. Double dared here.
>>
>>82619805
She was pissed off that he could not read her mind.

She desperately wanted a man to save her but most modern men have been trained to not be a white knight because women can take care of themselves
>>
The only thing Clay did was not exactly make a move on her. He does actually, but she gets tumblr ptsd and tells him to fuck off. She mostly kills herself because Bryce """"""""""rapes""""""""" her [/spoilers]

Don't watch it, it's shit.
>>
>>82619805
He was a typical awkward kid who didn't notice she wanted him to make a move and effectively save her from herself.

Didn't help she acted like a drama queen the entire time.
>>
Got memed into watching the first episode. Looks like life if tumblr except for the suicide bitch is incredibly stupid and no time travel superpowers. The beta guy is stupid as well, just go to the police, you faggot.

0/10
>>
Is this worth watching? Sounds like some edgy adolescent suicidal circle jerk
>>
literally nuffin but she put him on the tape just for shits and giggles.
>>
Check this 13
>>
>>82620013
No. It's a stupid plot that gets dragged out for no reason. If you do watch it, don't expect a good mystery or a good twist. Just some entitled tumblr bitch that offs herself for retarded reasons.
>>
>>82619956
Lmao exactly how I feel and got about 20 minutes left.
>>
>>82619899
>The only thing Clay did was not exactly make a move on her.

I called this from the very beginning but thought there was no way the writers could stoop so low into stupid territory. They did but they also did it in a way that a lot of teenagers want. They want to be helped even when they tell them to fuck off. They want people to look beyond the facade and help. It's hard for a lot of people to do when they are being yelled at. I liked the show for what it was. Lots of /pol/ and /r9k/ runoff on /tv/ now so its not a surprise people will say Bryce did nothing wrong and was a total bro because that's the only way they can justify their homo lust for his cock.
>>
>>82620013
It really isn't.
I watched it because of my stance on censorship and there were people crying out for it to be banned.

I regret it, was not worth my time and it's not even that controversial other than the realistic suicide scene.
>>
File: pbtony.png (245KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pbtony.png
245KB, 500x375px
>>82619956
>no time travel superpowers
>implying Tony didn't come from the 1950s

eeyyy
>>
>>82611485

Already a thread going on.
>>
>>82619805

>that scene where they start to have sex but Hannah keeps on having Vietnam flashbacks and starts screaming for him to get away from her
>>
>beats by Dre: the series
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.