[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: peggy.png (372KB, 840x404px) Image search: [Google]
peggy.png
372KB, 840x404px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>82619369
She didn't know what she wanted out of her life and that dumb feminist kept filling her head with nonsense.
>>
>>82619369
Maybe you're the one with the problem, OP, and that you haven't actualized yourself.
>>
>>82619369

i was not her pusy slave
>>
She married the fat guy from her season.
>>
>>82619369

She was a feminist and the nonsense she was told warped her view of the world. She wasnt even remorseful that her husband died.
>>
>>82619442
>>82619652
Was it even a feminist or was it some sort of cultist hippie?
>>
http://www.npr.org/sections/monkeysee/2015/12/14/459707276/decency-and-discipline-and-the-good-people-of-fargo

>Peggy tries to explain and Lou cannot hear, while she's been stupid and reckless, he doesn't understand what it's like to be in her shoes in the slightest, despite his devotion to his own wife and his admiration of men who put their families first.

She didn't have a "problem". The white cishet patriarchy just can understand a strong, independent woman.
>>
>>82619369
>stealing TP
>pretending she wants a child while she was on the pill
>pulling a hit and run with the victim in her car
>believing the whole actualize yourself bullshit
>daydreaming about the actualize yourself guy
>actually wanting to go to the scaminar
>stabbing the hostage
>not paying attention to the hostage
She was fucked in the head. Dumb blonde.
>>
>>82619369
she was in the MCU and her bf turned out to be a crossdressing faggot
>>
>>82619946
Jesus Christ
>>
File: n6mn9fACjH1rp68cjo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
n6mn9fACjH1rp68cjo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>82619946
Jeez
>>
>>82619946
If she wanted to leave, there was nothing stopping her.

Nothing, that is, except herself.

As much as these kinds of women like to prattle on about how they don't want to be defined by a man and want to stake their own claim, as Peggy says to Lou during the car ride, she could have left her husband at any point, took a bus to California, and started anew. The reason she didn't is because she didn't want to give up her life of comfort, she didn't want to face the challenge. She was totally willing to cover up a murder and let it snowball, but only with her husband by her side, doing most of the dirty work I might add.

All Lou had to do to shut down her rant was remind her that people died. And he doesn't point it out, but her husband included.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.