[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' production

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' production was allegedly hampered by a number of incidents, most of which revolved around Johnny Depp. Insiders have alleged that the actor was guilty of drinking too much, getting into fights with Amber Heard, and constantly being late to the set during filming. Although none of these rumors sound particularly good, Johnny Depp has at least one person on his side, as producer Jerry Bruckheimer has defended Johnny Depp, insisting that the actor was under an immense amount of stress while shooting down under. Jerry Bruckheimer remarked,

You've got to understand the kind of pressure Johnny was under in Australia. At times helicopters would follow him home. There would be so many media outside his gates that trucks were feeding them. There was so much stuff made up about him: that Johnny had a fight on set and had gone back to the States, which we both read about while we were in his trailer.

>Johnny Depp's reported tardiness and erratic behavior meant that hundreds of extras were left just idly waiting around for long parts of the day, the producer apparently used to get together with an assistant director, and several Disney executives to discuss the best way to work around the actor.

>According to The Hollywood Reporter, this allegedly included positioning a production assistant outside of Johnny Depp's home, who would then relay exactly when Depp was awake and moving around to directors Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg so they could get ready. When discussing Johnny Depp's behavior on Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, one of the group that reportedly had to alter production on a daily basis simply described the actor as "not a morning person."

Whats happening to Johnny?
>>
succubus got to him
>>
Drugs and psychological issues
>>
>>82612877

He's trying to be Hunter S Thompson
>>
Immersing himself into Jack's character.
>>
he JUST'ed
>>
>>82612559
haha no guys he was just method haha
>>
>>82612559
Reminder this asshole likes to lecture American people on shitskin immigration, gun rights, healthcare etc. What a true rolemodel for Democrats and libshits.
>>
>>82612991
Thompson was great in gonzo journalism. Depp is not good in anything anymore. He's been reduced to an overhyped meme actor over the last decade.
>>
>>82612559
Reports: Johnny spends $30,000 on wine a month. I read it today somewhere but i forget where. The man is WAYYY out of control
>>
He married a whore......this is what happens when you marry a race/gender traitor
>>
A women
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.