[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lol gotta take the clock off the wall, turn out the lights,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 34

File: BCS_S3_ChuckMcGill.jpg (165KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BCS_S3_ChuckMcGill.jpg
165KB, 700x1000px
>lol gotta take the clock off the wall, turn out the lights, collect everyones phone, etc etc!

I'm sorry no, he can fuck right the fuck off.
There is no goddamn fucking way any court would go that far out of their way to accommodate a 'ailment' that is 100% in the persons head.
>>
Depends on the judge and who the person is. There is a goddamn fucking way a court would do that.
>>
Chuck is a longtime and respected lawyer. They'd accommodate him for something small and private like a barr hearing
>>
>>82611282
How does he get into/drive cars fine?
>>
>>82611381
shuddup JIMMY
>>
>>82611381
there are no electronic shit in cars you dip, it's all mechanic
>>
Taking the clock off the wall, turning off the lights, and collecting cell phones is not a difficult thing to do, anon. It's reasonable.

Not only would any court in the country do it, it would be illegal for them not to do it.
>>
>>82611510
i-i'm sorry?
>>
>>82611510
>there are no electronic shit in cars you dip
>being this retarded and proud of it
>>
>>82611510
>there are no electronic shit in cars

Think about how fucking stupid what you just said is. Just for a moment. Think of what is inside cars. Think of why there is a car battery.

Hint: Car battery and engine are 2 different components.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>82611381
he's wearing suits lined with space blanket and i guess he just endures the "pain"
>>
>>82611608
there's no electricity in cars you dingus, it's powered by gasoline
>>
>>82611619
He also stops being symptomatic when everything is going according to keikaku. He's too distracted for psychosomatic illness when images of Jimmy getting disbarred run through his head.
>>
>>82611650
>I'm just pretending hehe!

You aren't funny.
>>
>>82611650
This is bait
>>
>>82611583
Oh sweetheart, don't you know anything about cars?
Chuck was riding in a Jaguar. It's almost guaranteed that every piece of electronic equipment in that car is going to be non-functioning.
>>
>>82611510

Have another (You). Also i just assumed he sat in the backseat with the radio off, plus he says he can deal with minor bits of electrical interference if prepared, so he's probably wrapped in a space blanket during the trip
>>
>>82611704
The lights and radio are gas powered. How fucking stupid can you be dingo? Provide me one source that says otherwise.
>>
>>82611779
How do you think an ignition system works? Two pieces of flint that strike together every time you turn the engine over?
>>
>>82611779
epic b8 m8

but despite this, since the last ep aired i have seen a noticable uptick in actual thoughtfull and worthwhile discussion instead of just lousy memes. i'm proud of you teevee
>>
>>82611282
a better question is why the fuck would a disconnected battery hurt him, if there's no current flow. a battery itself doesn't cause electromagnetic field.
>>
>>82611381
Howard was driving an old Jag so it wouldn't have any working electronics.
>>
>>82612033
Because he thinks it 'hurts' him.
>>
Courts require everyone to turn their phone off in the courtroom anyway. It's not a far cry to ask to collect them as well.

And turning the lights off and taking some clocks off the wall is not a lot to ask for the respected partner of a prestigious firm. Particularly where the guy has been practicing law for decades and probably every judge in the state knows him personally.

You don't know a lot about court do you OP
>>
>>82612150
sounds like favoritism to me
just another example of nepotism in this shitty corrupt court system
>>
>>82612033
cause he is a mentally ill tinfoil
>>
The REAL question is, did they make Huell lost weight so he'd look younger? He is the only 'look at this guy from breaking bad lol!" character so far that actually LOOKS younger.

I mean I guess it's the weight and the cut, but mostly the weight. G-good on him.
>>
Chuck has been a lawyer for decades. He's friends with everyone in the court. His friends will accommodate him.
>>
>>82612267
Huell actor realized being fat will cause you to die starts being responsible
>>
Why did Kim say that Rebecca is going to hate Jimmy now? Chuck was exposed and she witnessed how much of a prick he is, so she should be hating Chuck.
>>
anyone else predicted this shit before the end of the episode?

I like this show but truly there are no plot twists like in Breaking Bad
>>
>>82612459
it was obvious from the moment that huell bumped into chuck
>>
>>82612402
Rebeca still cares about chuck. Jimmy just humiliated her former husband
>that shit really turns her on

But really she just witnessed Jimmy's underhanded antics first hand and might be more inclined to believe Chuck even though he outed himself as insane.
>>
>>82612150
>It's not a far cry to ask to collect them as well.

That's a lot different from turning it off, or what I'm sure plenty of people do, putting it on silent.

>it isn't a lot, it's cool

Nah, it's still going out of the way to accommodate literally one guy with a 'condition' that isn't even diagnosed. It's like he's making shit up and they are just abiding to it. That isn't realistic at all, actually, it's fucking stupid. If it was an actual, real documented condition and he was actually diagnosed with it I would understand.
>>
>>82612402
It's like a bully beating up a sick kid.
>>
>>82612150
I agree with you, however as far as the context of the show goes, it turns out they really did go out of their way for no reason anyway, since once again another episode has shown his electromagnetic shit is made up.
>>
So basically Jimmy is safe because he proved to the court that his brother had malicious intent and also entrapped him?
>>
>>82612267

>shave mustache
>lose 10 years

Easy.
>>
>>82612798
Yes, and he also gave credence to the theory that Chuck is fucking insane and possibly a compulsive liar.
>>
>>82612798
he is safe because he could probe his brother is a fucking wacko
>>
>>82612798
I don't think so. He only showed that his brother didn't like him.
>>
>>82612798
I don't think he proved entrapment, but he definitely proved that Chuck was an unreliable witness with malicious intent.
>>
>>82612798
this is what I don't understand. The fact that his brother is mentally insane doesn't change the fact that jimmy broke into chuck's house with two witnesses present. Chuck's motives behind recording the tape should be irrelevant.
>>
what about that dog jesse killed?
>>
File: 1494279325036.png (204KB, 440x335px) Image search: [Google]
1494279325036.png
204KB, 440x335px
>>82611746
>getting btfo so hard you resort to sweeite posting
>>
>>82611317
>>82611379

you stupid fucks they dont desecrate the institution and the court to appease the whims of a person

fucking non lawyer retards

if youre unfit to practice due to practicalities youre unfit to practice

the world doesnt make accomodations for you because youre super special and unique

the lawyer who is agoraphobic doesnt get to have all his trials done by skype
>>
>>82612798
I feel like this wouldn't hold up if it were a real case, and would have been slam dunk after they listened to the tape? I dunno, this seems flimsy.
>>
>>82612267
the story is only set maybe 5 years earlier
why would you expect them to look that much different?
>>
>>82612891
Jimmy 'breaking in' and destroying a tape isn't going to disbar Jimmy. Doing so as a means of destroying potential evidence would. Jimmy basically had to convince everyone that his brother is a liar, mentally incompetent, and had malicious intent, and that Jimmy was just trying to make him feel better this whole time.

He succeeded.
>>
>>82612891
>The fact that his brother is mentally insane doesn't change the fact that jimmy broke into chuck's house with two witnesses present.

Jimmy is trying to show that his brother is insane and that he confessed to those things to make his mentally ill brother feel better. In the recording Jimmy said two specific things that are evidence of this. After confessing to switching the numbers he said "alright, do you feel better now?" and "now take all this stuff off your wall". Those two sentences are evidence that he was just lying to make his mentally ill brother feel better.

Jimmy did break into Chucks house and destroyed property, but I don't think that matters in the Bar hearing.
>>
>>82611282
>be biggest attorney in the state.
>buddies with everyone in the state bar.
>state bar hearing agrees to your "reasonable accommodations" that don't cost a dime.

Not far fetched m8. These >>82611381 >>82612033 are bigger plot holes.
>>
>>82612959
Skype testimony has been allowed before in court.
>>
>>82613149
Testimony is a witness, a lawyer is not a witnes
>>
>>82613120
>these are bigger plot holes

Not even. The show has proven like 10 separate times the electromagnetic shit's entirely in his head. Last episode really beat it into the ground though, for any retard who still thought maybe it was an actual thing.
>>
>>82612966
Because in a span of 5 years you look a little different?
If you don't, let me know what cream you use.
>>
>>82613149
>>82612959
http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/introducing-the-funniest-court-transcript-of-all-time-alleged-murderer-tells-fuckman-judge-hes-got-a-big-old-donkey-dick/
>>
>>82613519
A witness (the defendant) is not a lawyer. Witnesses are not held to the same standard as a lawyer.
>>
>>82612891
They showed that:
>Chuck is insane and at risk for setting his house on fire
>Jimmy is in charge of taking care of him and had a key to the house, but Chuck changed the locks without telling him
>at the time, Chuck had recently been particularly crazy
>Jimmy was legitimately worried about his brother
>>
>>82611282
>There is no goddamn fucking way any court would go that far out of their way to accommodate a 'ailment' that is 100% in the persons head.

Yes they would. Even if it was a case of clear mental illness.
>>
>>82613473
Gus Fring is in his mid 50s
Can you really spot the difference between a 53 year old and a 58 year old?
>>
>>82612402
Because she's not an idiot and sees how Jimmy exposed him. Jimmy made Chuck not just look like a liar but a sad crazy liar that deserves sympathy, although not to be taken seriously. He also was humiliated in front of HHM folks and prestigious barr folk along with all of it being documented for future court folks to see. Meaning he is fucking done and done in by Jimmy and Jimmy made Rebecca a tool in that undoing.

So she's gonna be pissed.
>>
>>82611282
Good thing this wasn't a court then huh
>>
>>82613612
>Mike will die IRL before BCS ends

Shit, what are they going to do?
>>
>>82612891
and he's been punished for breaking and entering and destroying property

but as far as ethics of lawyering he's considered safe since it's now seen that his confession wasn't any more a real confession than if a child recorded his mom confessing santa burglarized their home at night to steal cookies and leave shitty coal.
>>
>>82613373
I still cannot fucking believe some people still hadn't realized that Chuck's thing with electromagnetism was all in his head.
>>
>>82613519
Damn America, really high standards you have in your courts.
>>
how do you guys think this will affect the relationship between Howard and Chuck? Howard warned him and he didn't fucking listen.. now he's making HHM look more incompetent.
>>
>>82613729
The actor isn't actually that old yet. He has at least ten more years if not many more in him.
>>
Here is a leaked scene from next weeks episode. It's a flash back to when Jimmy and Chuck at law school.

https://youtu.be/mk_9qBhuXt0
>>
>>82613634
THIS

IT WAS A HEARING AT THE BAR ASSOCIATION

NOT THE SAME THING AS A COURT

NOTE NO SINGLE JUDGE NOR ANY JURY
>>
>>82612033
Because he thinks it does. I was expecting him to have a phone in his pocket though, and have Jimmy call him with the other one. Would have made more sense.
>>
>>82612966
>>82613612
>Kaylee is older in BCS than in BB

that shit still triggers me
>>
>>82611608
>>82611583
>>82611882

ITT: Anons being openly trolled.
>>
>>82612959
settle down r-tard

it's not even a real court, it's a more informal panel hearing because it concerns jimmy's license to practice

they have a lot more leeway in what they will accommodate
>>
The real question is why are Americans so stupid to understand that it wasn't court?

Anything goes
>>
>>82613729
Maybe...they should be okay.
Although, 70 - 80 is prime 'die-from-some-left-field-shit' time

He seems healthy though.
>>
>>82613992
It could have been a Jesse fucks Kaylee subplot in BB if they had kept the BCS timeline intact in BB with better planning.
>>
ERNESSSSSSSSSSTO

YOU GOT THE WRONG APPLES ERNESTO
>>
File: 1482094891846.jpg (46KB, 472x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1482094891846.jpg
46KB, 472x1144px
>>82614095
>>
>>82614095
Seriously. They should have figured they were gonna do a cash-grab prequel when season 4 started, when the ratings started to be through the roof and the show was in every normalfags vocab.

Instead of waiting til the fucking show ended to come up with the idea.
>>
So are Kim and Jimmy fucking or is it a platonic thing?
>>
>>82614233
they bang

he got her super hot and bothered after that scam they ran on the bar patron last season
>>
>>82613848
Maybe it's not just in his head. Maybe Jimmy knows it's real, but did the battery thing to trigger a reaction from him since since Chuck thinks it *should* hurt him (because he's ignorant of how these things actually work), but it doesn't because obviously there's no current flow, so it makes him look mentally ill. I mean Jimmy really outplayed him either way, it's just a matter of where the writers are going with this.
>>
>>82614333
but chuck himself specifically mentioned a batter triggers his condition
>>
>>82614233

Yes definitely. They will never hook up.

I also think Kim will either be dead or disbarred by the end of the series.
>>
>>82613852
t.guy who got 5 years for accidentally dropping pork near a mosque
>>
Did anyone look away/feel bad during Chuck's outburst? I don't support him or anything, but I thought it was hard to watch.
>>
Can a law firm force out a partner/founder like Chuck even though he has a """medical condition"""
>>
>>82612033

He has a mental disease, not a physical one.
>>
>>82614501
>look away

you crazy my man, I've waited for that moment for too long.
>>
>>82612033
>>82613120
well,

1. chuck says batteries do indeed effect him just by existing
2. a lithium ion cell phone battery leaks charge whether or not it's hooked up to something
3. chuck himself cites the inverse square law so even if the leaking charge is very minimal it's sitting millimeters away from him which he indicates would affect his condition
>>
>>82612103
>>82612247
>>82613986
i didn't mean his mental illness.

he clearly describes it's electromagnetic field that hurts him, and as an educated person he would know that a battery itself doesn't generate an electromagnetic field. the scene would make sense if he had a small turned on cellphone in his pocket, it's just the writers' mistake.
>>
>>82614513
Given the fact his 'illness' cost them a client means he is unfit to work and therefore they can. He's going to have to decided whether or not his hate for Jimmy is greater than his bullshit illness.
>>
>>82611608
you are thinking of a hybrid, gas cars dont need batteries
>>
>>82614602
yeah but Chuck is technically on approved FMLA which is medically protected. it would be fire tricky to fire him outright vs strong arming him into resigning
>>
the best jab of the episode was with Hamlin

>so why didn't you hire jimmy
>we wanted to avoid the appearance of nepotism
>who is the other hamlin in HHM
>my dad
>>
File: 1475533715366.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
1475533715366.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
Is AMC going to cancel BCS due to low viewership?
>>
>>82614501
I was masturbating to it
>>
>>82614679

their netflix deal to play it in other countries is probably saving it
>>
>>82614233
I think they love each other but show in their own strange ways
>>
File: 1491724846580.jpg (37KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491724846580.jpg
37KB, 800x481px
>>82614636
yeah but if you have an illness that impedes your ability to work they are legally required to give him adequate pay, but they don't have to keep him in the job. If I had a job in washing dishes and my arms fell off, the business isn't going to have to keep me on, because I can't do my job. I figure the same thing for Chuck, but I don't know merican law.
>>
>>82614679
it made the biggest gains this week of any show in the top 25

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dvr-ratings/cable-live-3-ratings-for-april-24-30-2017/

and AMC will keep it around because it's a critical darling. i think seasons 1 and 2 are both rated 97% on whatever aggregate site
>>
>>82614654
It didn't strike me as too much of a jab since Chuck was the one who wanted to keep Jimmy out. Nepotism was just a convenient excuse.
>>
>>82614788
yeah it just made howard look silly because rather than say "chuck didnt want to hire him" he trots out the nepotism line which is clearly BS

which also undercuts chucks point that he "loves his brother"
>>
>>82614599
There's charge in a battery, which will cause a small field. The same thing is true of, say, electrons, which speaks to the general absurdity of Chuck's condition.
>>
>>82612901
its the puppy that mike got his daughter didnt you catch that? fuck offffff
>>
>>82611282
Well they weren't in court for starters, genius.
>>
>>82614636
>FMLA

Fuck My Life Association?
>>
>>82614831
some liberal BS that gets abused a lot in interesting ways

>oh i have bad migraines
>i need to be able to take days off outside of normal sick days whenever i see fit
>>
>>82611282
look, the premise of this show is every bit as lame as BrBa was.

It's a soap opera. Get over it or don't watch.
>>
>>82614818
no, the real absurdity is that he is still employed at a law firm with his obvious mental illness.
>>
>Would you say that your illness affects your ability to think clearly?

>No, it affects me physically. It causes me great pain. However, I am perfectly lucid.

>[one unhinged rant later]

Chuck so BTFO by his own testimony
>>
>>82614830
how do idiots like this even make sense of a show this good? are these the same people complaining about the mike episodes?
>>
>>82614947
they're just in it for the Chicago Sunroof monologues
>>
>>82614589
>2. a lithium ion cell phone battery leaks charge whether or not it's hooked up to something
does it? EM field is caused by a flowing electric current, and the charge is disappearing due to positive and negative ions recombining back into electrolyte (some salt).
i don't know if that would cause any electromagnetic field, seems like all these tiny current would have random "directions", so no electromagnetic field should appear...

>3. chuck himself cites the inverse square law so even if the leaking charge is very minimal it's sitting millimeters away from him which he indicates would affect his condition
i don't remember how exactly they worded it in the show, but a battery as a whole is neutral, it does not hold a positive or a negative charge.
i don't remember a word about electrostatic field, and it affecting chuck the cuck would make even less sense...
inverse square law applies to pretty much anything that "spreads" from a point in a 3d space
>>
Jimmy knew as far back as the dinner date with Chuck's ex wife that the condition was bullshit.

She had her phone on her the whole time but he doesn't freak until it rings
>>
>>82614906
you can really see howard questioning his life choices in the last episode
>>
>>82615001
Why do you feel compelled to talk about stuff you don't understand? Magnetic fields are caused by moving current, electric fields exist in the presence of any charged object, static or otherwise. All electromagnetics courses start with electrostatics.

Batteries are certainly not neutral, either. They store charge, that's their entire point and how they work.
>>
>getting to cross examine your bro under oath and absolutely WRECK him after years of putting up with his bullshit
>>
>>82612227
By your logic, it's also favoritism for an store to give reasonable accommodations to a disabled person
>>
Usually it's a perfectly normal house
>>
>>82614965
The Chicago Sunroof Monologues is sure as fuck the new name for my garage band.
>>
the actor who plays Chuck is so fucking good

he plays those responses so fucking smarmy with the whole "I know exactly what Jimmy is trying to do here" when he could have just kept his mouth shut

gets b8ed so convincingly
>>
>>82614906

If they dropped Chuck he could pull his stake in the firm, which would have negative repercussions for HH.
>>
>>82615414
Michael McKean has always been a fucking great actor.
>>
>>82615414

I was really surprised to find he was David St Hubbins from Spinal Tap. Makes me wonder what he could've been doing all these years with a prominent role and good script.
>>
You think THIS is bad? This...this chicanery?!

He's done worse!

HE DEFECATED THROUGH A SUNROOF! And I saved him!
>>
>>82615497
never seen Best in Show I see. it's worth a watch. for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o25afKNzOFM
>>
>>82615547
>ERNESSSSSSSSSTO
>>
>>82615164
>Why do you feel compelled to talk about stuff you don't understand?
nigger you're fucking retarded
>electric fields exist in the presence of any charged object, static or otherwise
a battery as a whole does not hold a positive or a negative charge. what you call a "charged" battery does not mean it holds an electric charge as a whole
>An absence of net charge is referred to as neutral. An object is negatively charged if it has an excess of electrons, and is otherwise positively charged or uncharged.
>>
>>82615631
this is all really moot because directly before the battery reveal Jimmy asks if a small battery like a watch battery would affect him and chuck says yes

so even if chuck doesnt understand the science correctly he THINKS a battery by itself affects him and will cause physical reaction

and if the disease were somehow real and doesn't apply to batteries then he wouldnt react so violently when reaching into his breast pocket

unless of course it's all in his head, which it is
>>
>>82615414
There was a flashback where Jimmy went to dinner at Chucks house when he was sane and still married. The way he played the shallow, jealous and narcissistic asshole was perfect.
>>
>>82615713
plus none of this excuses or makes up for his outburst where it's clear he's not trying to get jimmy disbarred because he "loves his brother and wants to uphold the law"
>>
>>82615713
>I also hung a number of space blankets. Compact Mylar sheets. They insulate and protect against mild electromagnetic radiation.
well, static electric field does not cause electromagnetic radiation, so it shouldn't affect him. either chuck is a victim of >burger education, or the writers are
>>
>>82615831
chuck is the idiot

he should have realized it was a sham at the dinner date with his ex, because the phone that was with her the whole time didnt affect him until he knew it was there
>>
>>82615414

He's not acting. He's a smarmy asshole in real life.
>>
>>82611510
Bahahahaha
>>
>>82615847
also someone should have proven to him that he can't really feel "electricity", by making him guess if there's an electric device hidden in a box or not.

he still thinks it's real and not a mental illness, unlike some mentally ill people who know they're mentally ill but can't help it.
>>
>>82615930
chuck's illness is pride

BRAVO GILLIGAN
>>
>>82612036
Underrated.
>>
>>82615497

He got robbed at the academy awards. A mighty Wind ABSOLUTELY deserve best original song. The fact it went to LOTR shows how fucking shit and political the oscars had gotten. I remember Roeper and Ebert even shitting on LOTR winning best original song.

HOWEVER.....they did nominate the wrong "A mighty Wind" song. The songs by The Folksmen or the new mainstreet players were much better.
>>
>>82615965
should have used a Saab. mine had this button that would turn off all dashboard electronics / instruments and i never really understood the purpose

fucking aircraft turned car manufacturer shit
>>
>>82615868
Proof?
>>
>chuck gets really depressed and is about to pull the trigger
>calls suicide hotline
>the x rays from the phone kill him

BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>82616050
>chuck kills himself by pointing a flashlight at his face and turning it on
BRAVO
>>
>>82616050
>>82616189
>chuck found dead in a tanning bed

>BRAH-VEAUX
>>
>>82615074
>I can't believe I stretched out my favorite hamlindigo blue suit pants jumping fences for this retard
>>
Lawful good - Kim
Neutral good
Chaotic good - Jimmy

Lawful neutral - Howard
True neutral - Mike
Chaotic neutral

Lawful evil - Chuck
Neutral evil - Gus
Chaotic evil - Tuco
>>
>>82614654
>>82614813
Didn't he lie under oath with that? I know they reminded Chuck he was under oath at some point.
>>
>>82616480
>gus not lawful evil
>>
>>82616480
Switch Chuck and Gus around
>>
Post Kim feet.
>>
>>82616615
>breaks the law
>lawful
>>
File: alignment_MCU_c.jpg (376KB, 1500x1270px) Image search: [Google]
alignment_MCU_c.jpg
376KB, 1500x1270px
>>82617041

That's not how Lawful works. You can break the law and still be lawful. Thieves can be LG. Lawful vs chaotic is a thought process and trustfulness. Is a person predictable, do they keep their word? Gus is more LE in that he keeps his word. He'd rather build relationships and find a balance in groups than act freely.
>>
anyone else waiting in vain for them to write in a physicist making smartass remarks about the absurd amount of background electromagnetic radiation that is constantly going through chuck's body at every second no matter where he's at?

yet he's sensitive to a fucking lithium ion battery 10 feet away operating at 1000 mAh? LMAO this shit is ridiculous
>>
I AM NOT CRAZY
REEEEEE
>>
>>82617119
I kinda think of lawful as you have a consistent set of internal rules you follow. Maybe you'd double cross or lie to someone else but it fits an internal code you have.

I'd say chuck and gus would be both lawful with chuck just less overall evil than gus. Or the other way around depending on how you wanna define evil. But they both have a pretty strict sense of some internal code.
>>
>>82611282
They were all his pals, remember? He threw it in Kim's face that the bar judges were all his homies from law school and during his legal career. Of course they were going to be accommodating to him.

Of course, there's no need to be when the whole thing is a sham, so I'm betting the lights came right back on.
>>
>>82615930
chuck's rationalizing his psychosis, no matter how much evidence gets shoved into him (i.e. the hospital episode, the courtroom episode etc etc) he'll aways find an alternate "explanation" to justify his "condition", since he wants a rational explanation that justifies him being a little beta bitch
>>
>>82617365
>when he looks back over at the panel thinking they'll be like "fuck yeah you're right chuck"
>the look they give him back
>>
Imagine being Howard in this scene... damn chuck mcgill is crazy LIKE THAT
>>
>>82617897
Why didn't Howard interrupt him? Isn't this what lawyers are for?
>>
>>82617942
he isn't part of the hearing
>>
>>82617979
oh ofc, got it mixed up
>>
>>82614599
it's irrelevant he fell for the bait, he's not a fucking physicist nor an engineer. That knowledge isn't something he would know. It's all in his head m8 that's the point, when his exwife was in his house he didn't even feel the cellphone she had until he saw it. Same thing with the scene in the hospital in the first season, when the doctor turns on the electricity without him seeing he doesn't feel it.
He just fell for the bait, made a clown oout of himself, proved he resented Jimmy since childhood, and that he is not mentally fit. Which is all they needed.
>>
>>82618032
Chuck is the kind of guy that would have read every last book on electromagnetics when he got his condition, tho.
>>
>>82617897
Besides him only being a witness of the break-in, I am sure he is also in shock to see his co-partner and friend unravel like that in court.
>>
>>82618182
that's pretty much baseless conjecture, chuck has proven himself pretty resistant to any kind of common sense when it comes to his condition, because it's a mental disorder. someone like that is fully capable of doublethink, cognitive dissonance, etc. to preserve their delusion
>>
>>82617897
his reaction at the end of chuck's rant was great
>>
>>82612959
I am a lawyer. Judges have latitude as to how they conduct trials and hearings. Things like bowing, honorifics, rules of evidence, jury directions, etc. are matters of procedural law and must be conformed to. Things like lighting, technology and so on are not. And like I said, the exercise of that latitude will depend on the judge. Maybe you and the judge used to practice together or maybe the judge is particularly sympathetic to you

Aaaaat least in Australia. Maybe in the US they're more restricted.
>>
Will Jimmy kill Chuck in some kind of second hand way? Do you guys think this will be what finally turns him into Saul. My guess is yes, and I think it will likely happen at the end of this season, or the beginning of the fourth. Chuck is really the only barrier that is left for Jimmy to make the change.
Kim doesn't matter, she's just an bitch.
>>
>>82618536
>Kim
>a bitch
Ok I hate when people make assumptions, but you're just a woman hater overall aren't you? What has Kim done to anyone that could be construed as bitchy? She's actually been aiding a criminal lawyer
>>
>>82612033
If he said "nice try Jimmy but there is no current flowing through this" it would have lined up with what he said about his illness but he sperged instead because he's mentally ill
>>
File: Smokekit2.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Smokekit2.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>82611746
KEK
based p/o/ster
>>
>>82618703
I don't actually think Kim is a bitch, I love her character. I was just saying that because that is probably what the writers of the show are trying to make her out to be. In the end, it's clear she will either die or be disregarded by Jimmy. That's why I referred to her as that. Because she doesn't matter, just like chuck or Howard or any of the other characters not existent in breaking bad don't matter.
>>
>>82618815
This isn't attacking you specifically first of all, I just keep seeing everyone trying to rationalize the battery thing. Do you people not remember previous episodes? Chuck has made it very apparent he believes batteries can hurt him by themselves. The latest example is when Ernesto brings new batteries for the tape recorder and wraps them in foil for him nicely. Then Chuck rudely says he needs them now and attempts to load them in with tongs before asking Ernesto and putting his plan in action.
>>
>>82614599
Charges alone create electric fields. You see how he asks everyone to ground themselves before entering the house?
>>
>>82617359
Inverse square law my homie, at least that's how he rationalizes it
>>
>>82614333
Chuck's condition is psychosomatic, it is explicitly demonstrated to Jimmy to be so by a doctor in the first season
>>
>>82614947
It was a bar hearing not a court
>>
>>82619109
AIDS was not identified properly until 1981. HIV wasn't known as the cause until '83. These things take time to unravel, even for doctors.
>>
>>82619218
Go to bed, Chuck
>>
>>82619036
There are electric fields around charges, yeah this is true. That bit he said about it falling off with inverse square is also true.
>>
I don't understand why it would be moving current, is it a magnetic field which fucks his shit? If it's an electric field it'd be present in a standing charged substance, that much is true.

I mean it's all bullshit, and I imagine Chuck wouldn't learn about it in the degree which a physics student would solely because it's in his best interest to remain ignorant on anything other than "above average" knowledge on the subject. He needs to be able to tell other people things without them being able to tell him he's wrong.
>>
>>82618984
To me it seems like they aren't trying to make the same mistakes they made with Skylar. Now she was a total cunt.
>>
>>82611282
It was a different time.
>>
>>82618984
I don't think she'll be disregarded, just Jimmy will do something that she'll be morally opposed to. Something she can't easily forgive because she'll see that it's something he's not only good at but something he enjoys doing. She won't be able to abide by that and she'll leave.

I assume it'll have something to do with Chuck dying.
>>
>>82619218
*rubs a double A on your temple*
Any actual law fags here? What would be the penalty if you just chased Chuck around with a battery going "I'm not touching you I'm not touching you!" and he had a seizure and died?
>>
>>82611282
this show is even worse than twd, got, mr robot, pretty much anything. this is the cream of the crap and you should feel bad for watching it
>>
>>82618984
I have a feeling that Jimmy's going to get into some real shit. Kim will find out about it and finally decide she's had enough, like she almost did with the pies.
>>82619541
It's funny because if you look at the situation from Skylar's end, she wasn't being that unreasonable when she was doing that shit in season 2. Just neither the writers nor the actress did anything whatsoever to make the character sympathetic even though she was in a pretty inherently sympathetic situation. I still don't know if that was a failure on their part or if they really wanted us to hate her character.
>>
>>82619670
>I watch garbage shows and this is the worst of them
>cream of the crap
Ok kiddo
>>
>>82619612
I could see this. But do you think it is possible that she gets killed off? Here's my theory.
I think that Jimmy will somehow get too tied up with Mike, therefore getting tied up with Gus and all those fuckers. I think Kim will find out about it somehow, and Gus, with his wizardry, will find out, (probably because Kim will make it obvious that she is looking into him.)
In breaking bad, saul referred gus to walt as a """friend of a friend""". I think that saul may have referred gus to walt in this way out of pure fear.
Perhaps saul hates gus, yet his fear of gus may have still drove him to work for the guy out of pure fear, like a said before.
After all, Saul seemed fucking terrified of Gus thoughout the BrBra series. He is the first guy who suggested walt just change his name and leave alltogether. as a matter a fact, he changed his identity and left even before walt did...
>>
File: cs.png (843KB, 967x827px) Image search: [Google]
cs.png
843KB, 967x827px
suggestions, corrections, and who should go under Lawful Good?
>>
>>82620043
He refers to every connection as "a friend of a friend". Also when did he work for Gus? Because I don't remember it.
>>
>>82612033
>thinking being allergic to electricity is a real thing
How can you be this retarded and still capable of human speech?
>>
>>82620043
from what we know from brba, it doesn't sound like saul was ever really tied in with gus, so it's hard for me to believe that gus will be pivotal in his story
>>
>>82620197
>go under Lawful Good?

Maybe Ernie until he shows us a reason to believe otherwise.
>>
What year does the black and white scenes take place in? 2017? I know it's the future, but I don't know how far into the future.
>>
File: cs.jpg (87KB, 967x827px) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
87KB, 967x827px
>>82620335
>>
>>82620197
I'd put fully transformed Saul into chaotic neutral
>>
>>82620376
presumably not very long after the end of breaking bad, which ended in like 2010 if it began in 2008.
>>
>>82620260
I'm pretty sure he didn't know who Gus was, because remember when Mike freaked out and attacked Saul over what was going on and Saul ran to Walt and was talking about the shit Walt got himself into, "even my own PI is attacking me".
>>
>>82620389
>Jimmy good
>Nacho chaotic
>implyung Gus isn't the most "lawful" nigga in history (by DnD alignment standards, despite his technically breaking the law)
that's a bad chart, friend
>>
>>82620389
Jimmy is Neutral evil. Gus is lawful evil. Tuco is chaotic.
>>
File: cs.jpg (86KB, 967x827px) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
86KB, 967x827px
>>82620547
alternate version from another bcs thread
>>
>>82620586
Chuck is chaotic neutral. Chaotic good is Mike. True neutral would probably be.....idk no one really fits.
>>
>>82614459
Jonah Hill-tier comeback
>>
>>82620547
>>82620586
Even Chuck admits he's chaotic good
>Jimmy does bad things for reasons that seem almost noble
>>
>>82620681
That was an act for the bar hearing, didn't you see him rehearsing that crap over and over?
>>
Chuck is not a good person. What is wrong with you coons?
>>
>>82620745

Doesn't imply that everything Chuck says is a lie either.
>>
>>82618182
Nah, he is all about the law and shit, I will give you that, but he is (as has been shown plenty of times) full blown retard about his condition.
>>
>>82615547
By saying that he broke client confidentiality as well. In a bar hearing no less. Jimmy finally fully cucked chuck, making the law his bitch.
>>
>>82612798
Also Chuck can't prove that Jimmy's confession was genuine. Jimmy maintains he made it up to soothe his mentally ill brother.
>>
>>82619670
TWD was always boring
GoT is okay, has slowly been getting more meh, but it's still alright
Mr. Robot is entertaining and 4channers hate it because the writers ironically write the main character as a pretentious 'above it all' 'I'm woke' pencil pusher socially awkward hacker and retards here are too stupid to realize that's his character, not the show writers trying to be pompous.
>>
File: 150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg (122KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg
122KB, 900x600px
Can someone explain WHY people actually like Chuck? The guy is mentally ill, possibly schizophrenic. But they constantly say CHUCK DID NOTHING WRONG and MUH LAW. Face it, this guy is shivering in the dark with a fucking foil blanket, and people refuse to believe this guy ISN'T insane. Let me tell you, he is. If you don't look at this picture and say WHOA THIS GUY IS FUCKING INSANE you're probably the the type of guy who cowers in a foil blanket too.
>>
>>82618888
took me longer than it should to get this

well kek'd
>>
>>82622650
>using schizophrenic as a catchall for mental disorder without any idea of what schizophrenia entails
>>
>>82614422
>they're brushing their teeth together where the shot pans across to a messy king sized bed

are you dense
>>
>>82622650
i dont see too many people who like chuck

at certain points i've felt sorry for him and pitied him, but not for a while

early on it's easy to feel for him because his younger bro is a corner cutting slimeball of sorts who everyone still loves and never seems to deal with any negative karma
>>
File: drive autista.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
drive autista.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>82622650
It's just low level trolling, don't bite the b8

>mfw this captcha
literally perfect, kek
autista is autistic in Spanish
>>
>>82618985
that's a very good point. Vince definitely included that bit about wrapping the batteries to set up Chuck's fear of batteries as well probably to discourage this very line of thought that batteries don't discharge an electrical field.

Really masterful work by the writing staff desu
>>
>>82622726
don't worry, happened to me at first too
it's sort of a contrived joke
>>82622820
he's probably a redditor who needs muh explicit sex scenes to understand. He'd probably think couples on older films never have sex, kek.
>>
>>82617396

Doublecrossing generally isn't a lawful thing. Though yea you're right, internally they would have to be locked some how. If its like "I would NEVER doublecross these people, these other ones? maybe" That could still be lawful. Otherwise you may be dipping into neutral on the lawful/chaotic spectrum.

Chuck would probably never, ever want to betray Howard....maybe? I mean, I don't know anymore. He lied to his wife about his condition. It's getting harder and harder for me to see chuck as having a code he truly follows.
>>
>>82622650
because he's /ourguy/ you cuck
>>
>>82622904
exwife
and he was trying to appear like he had his shit together so she'd come back to him
so i kinda understand why he didn't want to present himself as a raving lunatic
>>
>>82622650
everybody who I talk about this show IRL with hates Chuck
>>
>>82611510
Chuck pls
>>
anybody want webms from last episode?

im going to make one of jimmy touching kim's shoulder as they are getting ready in the morning

because that's the most obvious example of them banging
>>
>>82623022
I'd take a webm of Huell planting the wallet on Chuck
>>
>>82623033
>wallet

I mean battery obviously
>>
File: shot.jpg (96KB, 1646x923px) Image search: [Google]
shot.jpg
96KB, 1646x923px
>>82622885
idk i have to believe it's some deep cover trolling

nobody is so retarded

i correct myself, it doesn't pan, it cuts to this while the prosecution's opening statement is read out

good shot to point out the fucking kino natural lighting the show uses

sometimes i think vince invented chuck's condition just as an excuse for some kino lighting
>>
>>82620589

Mike has a Code out the ass. He's not at all chaotic. He is absolutely Lawful. He is the MOST lawful of the entire cast. He follows his code and agreements to a tee. Nacho is pretty loyal too. Chuck is also, not Lawful. Chuck will drop people and agreements as he see's fit. His agenda comes before any per-determined ones.
>>
>>82622650
>he hasn't ascended to the level of intelligence which causes hypersensitivity to electromagnetic interference.
>>
>>82623100
they should get those crazy lenses kubrick used and do an homage to barry lyndon
>>
>>82623077
What episode is this from? Cobbler?
>>
File: sirstuart.png (157KB, 252x296px) Image search: [Google]
sirstuart.png
157KB, 252x296px
>>82623177

the most recent one

the one we all just watched
>>
>>82616480
Chuck is Lawful Neutral, borderline Lawful Stupid. Chuck has no morality other than defending the law which he autistically masturbates to.
>>
>>82623240
My bad, I didn't notice that scene for some odd reason
>>
File: 1349079852586.jpg (34KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1349079852586.jpg
34KB, 490x490px
>>82611510
>>
>>82623077
you never went over to you council's house first thing in the morning to discuss your case over a good tooth brushing?
>>
>>82623077
i love how there's a vaporizer on the chair

like it's probably someone's actual bedroom rather than a set piece

unless it's foreshadowing something
>>
>>82623077
>nobody is so retarded
you're underestimating the stupidity of the average plebittor
they unironically had their minds blown by Jimmy saying he lied to make Chuck feel better, I know because I went there to shitpost and rub it in their faces. Shit was cash, they got so triggered they ended up deleting their posts (and then a mod deleting mine, kek).
>>
>>82612901
thats in the season finale
>>
File: called it.png (16KB, 1218x154px) Image search: [Google]
called it.png
16KB, 1218x154px
>>82623077
>>82623751
My original post when I called it, pic related. Plebbitors don't understand subtlety, that's how you can spot them here.
BTW

Kim/Chuck/Howard/Jimmy plot is 4chan

Mike/Gus/other BB cameo plots are reddit
>>
>>82613190
Chuck wasn't acting as an attorney, he was the State Bar associations witness.
>>
>>82623751
>>82623815

wow, reddit is a fucking shithole for non-retarded discussion of anything

i thought it was pretty heavily foreshadowed, with the entire arc of jimmy refusing to have chuck declared insane, and the lines from the recording itself, especially

"You are aware you just confessed to a felony."
"I guess. But you feel better, right?"

not that i would be 100% certain that the plot would go that way, it's one of 3 or 4 things which could have happened

that said shitting on precious upboats on reddit is like walking into a mosque and saying mohammed was a pedo - you're not wrong, but they'll punish you for it
>>
>>82620586
Jimmy is not Neutral Evil what the fuck, he frequently does things that aren't explicitly for his own benefit.
>>
>>82611690
this exaclty. also i find it hard to believe that the board people/bar licensing judges act surprised when the battery is realived like wtf chucks "disease" is obviously mental, i mean how could lawyers not understand background radiation and etc
>>
File: 150684568445067.png (376KB, 570x573px) Image search: [Google]
150684568445067.png
376KB, 570x573px
Why doesn't Jimmy just hide something electric to show him that its all in his head?
>>
>>82613866
Pretty clear Howard is going to try to pressure him into dropping any more of this shit with Jimmy bc it makes the firm look like shit when a founding name partner is a nutcase on a vendetta against his brother.

>>82614636
Chuck is a founding partner. He owns a large piece of th firm and some
Board seats most likely.
>>
>>82615598
That made me feel weird. It made my mind feel like a turtle frozen in molasses.
>>
File: plebbit 1.png (39KB, 944x585px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit 1.png
39KB, 944x585px
>>82624066
>that said shitting on precious upboats on reddit is like walking into a mosque and saying mohammed was a pedo - you're not wrong, but they'll punish you for it
Oh, I'm aware of it, but I only go there to troll. I don't really care about karma or contributing, and I call their site shit in their face and use redditor as an insult even there.
>>
File: plebbit 2.png (28KB, 922x373px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit 2.png
28KB, 922x373px
>>82624066
It would have surprised me if the plot went other way, probably because saying I was lying to make him feel better would be what I'd do. It's the best way to say the confession wasn't an actual confession. Also what you mentioned of Jimmy saying "I guess. But you feel better, right?" seals the deal.
>>
>>82614599
>>82619036
>>82619441
its such a retarded made up illness though and anyone else should other then howard and the HHM workers could see through it bc they dont have a monetary interest in chuck being point. not one attorney asked how the fuck does chuck walk outside? i was hoping for some light science droppped on him then calling a planted phone not just a battery
>>
File: 1491682561533.png (868KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1491682561533.png
868KB, 850x1202px
Whu?
hu?
hu Hu?
Just like you're doing right RIGHT now NOW?

rreeeallly
cuck-cuck-cuck-oorroooo

CC-cuck BLACKED the chuck
cucked
cuck-cuck-cuck-oorroooo
Just like you're doing right RIGHT now NOW?

>You think this is something?
>You think this is bad, this–this chicanery?
>He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a cuck just happens to cuck like that? No, he cucked me! Jimmy! He blacked through my wife, and I saved him! I shouldn't have! I took him into my own butthole! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was nine, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cuck drawer! "But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Jimmy!" Cucking them blind! And he gets to be lawyer?! What a cuck joke! I should have stopped him when I had the chance! And you, you have to cuck him! You—

KEK

CC-cuck BLACKED the chuck
cucked
KEK

NICE AND HOT
>>
>>82611381

How does he walk outside fine?
>>
File: 1463371627579.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1463371627579.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>82611746
im eating you little shit .... do you want a niggah to choke to death
>>
File: 1492211249540.jpg (21KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492211249540.jpg
21KB, 183x183px
>>82619670
>cream of the crap
>>
>>82624271
>then calling a planted phone
I thought of it at first, but then I realized a phone is too big to not be noticed. Besides Chuck thinks batteries affect him, that's all that's needed.
>>
>>82613729
>it's a Mike stares blankly for 40 minutes episode
I'm sure Vince could work this in somehow
>>
File: totally platonic bros.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
totally platonic bros.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
fucking internet kept cutting out
>>
>>82612830
I hadn't even realized he had a mustache in BB, kek
I guess that's how much I care about him
>>
>>82623629
Is it really that much of a stretch to think set designers know how to do there job, anon?
>>
>>82618015
He didn't get to bring friends?
>>
File: reaction.webm (3MB, 962x540px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.webm
3MB, 962x540px
so many great reactions had to reduce the resolution to make it work
>>
File: battery plant.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
battery plant.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>82623033
>>82623056
4u
>>
>>82613992
is that why she is hotter?
>>
>>82624879
>>82623022
For the love of all that is holy webm the short scene with Kim and Jimmy walking into the court building, cuz DAT ass and legs in that pencil skirt.
>>
>>82616356
Wish i had an apropriate reaction pic, great post
>>
File: kim walking.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
kim walking.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>82625186
>>
>>82625308
Unf
>>
File: SaulGoodman.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SaulGoodman.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>82619128
i wasn't calling this person an idiot, i was asking them why idiots watch the show, referring to people who don't know a court hearing from a bar hearing. i mean, plebs amirite?
>did you just read that in my voice? i think i heard my voice.
>>
>>82624296
What the fuck is wrong with you dude
>>
>>82624129
He did?
>>
File: 1487896416533.png (208KB, 320x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487896416533.png
208KB, 320x314px
>>82625556
What? WHAT?
You cuck? You cuck too huuuu huuu
cuck you fat little chuck checked
chucked
cuck

cucked one day cucked for life
just shut your cuckhole and go back to cuckland
Ok?
Right now!

go back
kek kek kek

>You won't want to hear it, but this is for the best. Please, Cuckanon. Whatever you think of me, whatever colorful names you're calling me in your head right now, please understand I'm trying to cuck you. Here's what's going to happen. The janitor will arrest you. And I'm sorry, but I will be pressing bans. I told you there would be consequences. But I have to believe that you'll face those consequences and you'll come out the other side a better cuck. I know it's hard to see right now. But cuckanon, this is an opportunity. That's why I'm doing this, not to cuck you. To cuckiyou – truly cuck you – that you have to make a change before it's too late. Before you cuck yourself, or someone else. And I believe you can change. You'll find your path. And when you're ready, I will be there to help you cuck that path.

cuck you fat little chuck checked
chucked
cuck

c

u

Louis ck
>>
>>82625186
>>82625334
The feet were the highlight you pleb
>>
>>82625639
You are really something ya know that? This is like performance art
>>
>>82612891
>The fact that his brother is mentally insane doesn't change the fact that jimmy broke into chuck's house with two witnesses present.

I only broke in because I feared for my crazy Brother's safety your honour.
>>
What if Skyler's smoking was responsible for setting off a smoke alarm that shorted out and ironically caused an electrical fire which killed Chuck's wife and severely burned Chuck himself and he only survived when the roof of the building they were in collapsed and hurt him further but knocked him out a window and clear of the rest of the debris?
>>
>>82623751
>>82624198
>>82624237
>screencapping your own reddit posts
you have to go back
>>
>>82624924
i didn't write very clearly

i mean the set designers do such a good job on this show that i could easily be convinced someone actually sleeps in that bedroom

how many other shows have that sort of thing you would actually find in an occupied house, where you just do something for convenience which doesn't look very professional
>>
>>82625837
yeah this is a pretty rock solid defense considering he knew his brother was going off the rails, was previously his guardian, and had no idea there were other people there
>>
>>82625639
Please share your vyvanse
>>
it would take seriously skills to defecate in a sunroof

i cant really shit like that on command unless i really really have to go
>>
>>82625943
but anon, I only go there because I despise them and their site
it's like when a skinhead desecrates a jew graveyard painting swastikas
I've been banned from most of the boards I've posted in, I think the first one was the bernie one. Can't even remember what I posted, but it ended with "greetings from /pol/", kek.
>>
Howard doesn't seem like a bad guy. He's just caught between a rock and a hard place. I'm sure he's going to cut Chuck loose after that outburst.
>>
>>82626044
I don't like reddit either but that's kind of... weird that you'd put that much effort into something you hate. "Look at me, I'm gonna troll the redditors comments and show them all how STUPID they are! Haha! Typical redditor! I don't even care about the down votes and I will make sure to post these pathetic responses on my home base of 4chan!"

You do you man but it's kind of gross
>>
>>82612959
>the world doesnt make accomodations for you because youre super special and unique
oh ye$ it doe$
>>
>>82626101
Think of it as a one-man raid.
BTW I searched for my post on the bernie board and found it, it was literally
>AHAHAHAHA BERNIEFAGS BTFO GREETINGS FROM /POL/
in a thread about the Nevada Caucuses where they were hyped as fuck.
The reason it's gross is probably because I act like Mr. Blonde, causing them suffering for the lulz.
>>
>>82623100

>Nacho is pretty loyal
No he's not. He wanted Mike to assassinate Tuco.
>>
>>82626048
Howard is the only good person in this series.

>>82626040
Actually have some indirect experience with this. There was this couple who basically deserved to die and destroyed everything around them gleefully but without breaking any laws, so anyways this one girl in a circle of "friends" I used to hang out with got the idea to tell me her ebin plan to play karma figuring that as the bookish autist I was I would go along with whatever just for some variety and so I could be essentially le Drive man. She was right of course, I was working for myself at the time and figured I'd hang around in my car talking to her and writing down some stuff for work tomorrow, and I'd do a getaway and put myself at minor risk in exchange for causing this retarded couple endless pain.

So anyways this chick comes prepared having been slowly eating all and drinking all day and we go through the Taco Bell drivethrough on the way to the parking lot where she's planned her vengeance so she can get some more water and like a dozen tacos. I ate a few but she got most of the rest, she was really cramming them in which was funny to watch because she was skinny, not cokehead-skinny just normal skinny. Anyways there was a great window of opportunity and like normal the retards had left their sunroof open in this poorly lit parking lot a decent walk from the gay club they were currently shitting up, and she wanted to wait longer until she had to shit worse, but she started to micro-pee herself and I didn't want my seat to get dirty, so she ran over, took off her pants and underwear, vaulted up onto their roof sort of all at once, and sat down into the sunroof sort of propping herself up on the rack mounts and just shat all over the driver seat and console and hosed down the entire windshield with piss. Even brought tp and cleaned up right there. Then just put her pants back on, and ran back to the car and we GTFOd. Hard part was keeping straight faces throughout the following days.
>>
>>82612267
He lost 130 pounds lmao
>>
>>82614863
Migraines are nothing to joke about though, those fuckers hurt.
>>
>>82626198
i feel like i've been teleported to /b/ in 2009
>>
>>82614410
this. he explicitly said that he would know if there was a battery close to his skin
>>
Actually have some indirect experience with this. There was this couple who basically deserved to die and cucked everything around them gleefully but without cucking any laws, so anyways this one girl in a circle of "cucks" I used to hang out with got the idea to tell me her ebin plan to cuck karma figuring that as the bookish autist I was I would go along with whatever just for some variety and so I could be essentially le Cuck man. She was right of course, I was cucking for myself at the time and figured I'd hang around in my cuckmobile talking to her and writing down some stuff for work tomorrow, and I'd do a getaway and put myself at minor risk in exchange for cucking this retarded couple endless cuck.

So anyways this cuck comes prepared having been slowly cucking all and cucking all day and we go through the Cuckoo Bell drivethrough on the way to the parking lot where she's planned her cucking so she can get some more water and like a dozen Cuckoos. I cucked a few but she got most of the rest, she was really cucking them in which was funny to watch because she was cucky, not cuckhead-skinny just normal cucky. Anyways there was a great window of opportunity and like normal the cucks had left their sunroof open in this poorly lit parking lot a decent walk from the cuck club they were currently cucking up, and she wanted to wait longer until she had to cuck worse, but she started to micro-cuck herself and I didn't want my seat to get cucky, so she ran over, took off her pants and underwear, vaulted up onto their roof sort of all at once, and sat down into the sunroof sort of propping herself up on the rack mounts and just shat all over the driver seat and console and hosed down the entire windshield with piss. Even brought tp and cleaned up right there. Then just put her pants back on, and ran back to the car and we KED'd. Hard part was keeping cuck faces throughout the following days.
>>
>>82612267
>did they make Huell lost weight

Maybe the actor made a conscientious decision.

It seems like a lot of obese people are dropping like flies lately.
>>
>>82626929
>drivethrough
>not cuckthrough
You were really close on this one. Keep going.
>>
>>82611650
I like this guy
>>
>>82625726
>>82625556
you guys haven't been on the internet very long if this sort of stream of consciousness verbal vomit shitposting is new to you
>>
Did Better Cuck Chuck blow its load too early? He's already been cucked and there are still 5 episodes left in the season. Where could they possibly go from here?
>>
>>82612033
PSYCHOSEMATIC
ATTIC INSANE
>>
>Jimmy!
>Howard.
>Jimmy...
>Howard.
>Kim.
>Chuck.
>Kim...
What is this the fucking Waltons?
>>
>>82614654
Hamilin is a bro and probably can't wait for Chuck to finally fuck off for good.
>>
>>82627213
>wrex
>shepard
>>
>>82611282
The entire case hung on the fact that he was actually impaired by it, and the judges were his old croanies. You're slipping, OP
>>
>>82626929
>>82625639
>>82624296
the hyperbole in these of how retarded 4chan sounds when spewing out buzzwords over and over is hilarious
>>
>>82622820
>>82622885
You're a teenage imbecile if you think Kim and Jimmy are having sex.
>>
>>82626853
I guess that proves I'm an oldfag, kek
>>
>>82626853
Also remind me why we stopped shitting on reddit pls
was it when m00t went full cuck?
>>
>>82627311
So they're just cuddling and sleeping together? no sex? Seems unlikely to me.
>>
>>82625556
wtf? weird side of youtube 0.o
>>
>>82627228
agreed
he even pretended he was the one blocking Jimmy and put up with his verbal abuse so that he wouldn't hate Chuck
>>
>>82627366
Nobody ever stopped, reddit has been a byword for the summer and trip/namefags since it's inception.
>>
It seems like a lot of obese cucks are dropping like flies lately. Hamlin is a cuck and probably can't wait for Cuck to finally cuck off for good.
The entire cuck hung on the fact that he was actually cucked by it, and the judged were his old cuckies. You're slipping, cuck. You're a teenage cuck if you think Kim and Jimmy are having sex. So they're just cucking and sleeping together? no sex? agreed he even pretended he was the one cucking Jimmy and put up with his verbal cucking so that he wouldn't cuck Chuck
>>
>>82627418
I meant literally shitting on them, going there to troll them
>>
>>82627418
Pretty sure that was ironic/shitposting
>>
>>82627509
It's not, you have to go back.
>>
Better call cuck measly little faggot rat with a hard on for NIGGERJEW dick and balls. Fucked cucked chuck because hes such a beta cuck KEK. True alpha male here with a dominating presence and CEO of my company (all women want me) rock hardon and thick protective wall to guard against all incoming verbal attacks in the office oh yea bam bam boom.
>>
>>82627492
Because most of 4chan is lazy and reddit is annoying as fuck to navigate unless it's a video game subreddit, and reddit isn't going anywhere, thus taking the time to go there and shit on them is a waste of time because they aren't going to change just because of a few assholes shitposting.
>>
>>82627580
Thick protective kek to shield me from all electric autism rays dasu dasu lol

I'm under attack by dirty supersonic waves! Dirty supersonic attacks!

Creme de thot de cuck
>>
>>82627648
We get lulz though
I think it's that the raid culture got killed because the chan got sanitized
>>
File: 1491872623407.png (799KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
1491872623407.png
799KB, 900x690px
>>82624296
>>
>>82627651
Bill nye the autist guy and chuck the cuck together in a gay cuck orgy so we must kill la jews (for science, It's a brave new world. It's evolution baby) art is a mental disorder, get over it spergs *autism sunglasses desu* howdy, raging art fag here, if the lords thunder come crashin down... let it come burnin... cuz I wont say yes to a fuckin' gay man on a cross...
>>
>>82627747
Evolution maybe? Evolacucks playing with their Pokemon kiddie games beta jerk off in the closet faggots. Art is a state of mind - for thots and gayniggers. /mu/ is the most entry level of all the original boards. Oh look it's a 21-gun episode of Kim urinating in an electric lightbulb, durrrrr autism overload go back to school faggot your science grade dropped
>>
>>82627823
Dad said Im the thinking mans Louis CK. YOU FUCKING KEK!!!! YOU FUCKING KEK!!!! killed my dad. No more homework, ever.
>implying louis ck will never be anything more than a sekrit jew
Damn dad *heavy breathing* the shit is basically double shit since its the shit from the shit I ate from my UwU bad little prolapse angel
>>
>>82627701
No raid culture got killed because of NYPA, that and the whole Anonymous hacker group shit, makes raiding and ddosing much more dangerous than it used to be, if you make one misstep here comes the FBI fucking your life up.
>>
>>82627966
The true kek here is Tim Minchin. I remember hearing his performance of his live album of his recorded album of his mixtape of his very salubrious single, one by the name of "Cuck". Daddy never came to my ballgame, daddy never came to my ball game, daddy never...and so on about cucks and bulls. Dirty supersonic attacks! Encryptojews in the mp3. That's why I roll my own FLAC jackets. The revibrerations aren't subject to kike cuckeries. My mind is my own free land, do not tread on me. Keks and thots, bitches and bitty boats. One Plane Man. Cunnyposters don't gets to stay on my plane. Does getting cucked part of your plan?
>>
>>82628219
pasty white kids sperg dancing to death grips because theyre too cucked to PROTECT THE WHITE HERITAGE! PROTECT THE SHINING WHITE ARYAN MISTRESS *bronze statue of muscular man throwing spear* boom boom bam oh yea heh babe this the part where you realize Im badass. Whats that? Couldnt hear you over the autism slowly defecting out of your mouth like like riding wild and free down the free for to sin highway at 50million mile per hour while my bitch is in the back screaming some shit about muh feminist rights.
>>
>>82628311
This sort of outburst is the DISTURBING CRYPTOJEW EFFECTS OF GAY KEKIME
DIRTY CRYPTOSONIC ATTACK! I'm under attack by HYPERTALMUDIC WAVES, RABBI! OH KEK RELENT MY SOUL UNTO ITS MAKER, KEKREATOR, TYLER THE THOT.
W E
E
D I N D U
I
N
QUICKRUNDOWN KANGZ?!
DETROIT 82% KEKED
DETROIT 100% REDPILL
Drumpf is cucked!
AWOOOO
HILLARY: THE REAL RUSSIAN SPY?
The answer may shock you.
Putin under attack from dirty Cryptojewic attack, filthy gaijin hypertrumpic assault on Titan.
>>
>>82628407
>le dumbo me installs shilldows 10 cause jew motherboard wont let me put gentoo bernie edition on it

Im straight. God fearing. I dont fear the devil, though. I like to watch fox news with the wife and kids, sometimes I get a little wild and watch CSI on my giant flatscreen. Xbox is probablly my favorite console, microsoft just love to entertain me good, and I love my macintosh pro book because it adds some glamour to my room. I love yelling at white people for being.. ya know, white? I love madoka, homura is my favorite character, a dark tortured goth bitch like me. My theory is homura was born in the wrong body like me. I like the doujin where homura has a penis
>>
>>82628500
21-gun Kim urinating on the electric autism episode
21 angles
21 cuts
21 cameras
21 cucks
21 minutes INCLUDING credits
hydrate well beforehand and allow up to 5 breaks and a dabbing towel
it's PURE KINO i'm telling yuou
the kids these days don't fug
the kids these days don't benis
the kids these days jusd dond geddid???
gondala "cucks" have the true kino patrician eye of thirds for the third eye golden ratio enlightnment beyond all cuckiticians and KEKtchery and the semitic blood will never be fillfilled without a prophet
>>
>>82628565
*mc ride in his room injecting horse tranquilizer screaming some shit I dont even know what but its real nigga shit*

Mmm delici. Pure brand gold KINO. Great masters of the craft like quentin tarrydino. Great timeless classics: Godfather part 1. Godfather part 2. Godfather part 3.

FUCK RICK N REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She likes serial killers and donald trump
He likes gore porn and loli image dump
unbalanced mathematicians superstitious net magicians
Time is wasting on your father, life is facing God
>>
>>82628109
It's one thing to do a trolling raid and another to launch a concerted DDoS attack tho
>>
>>82628632
tarantino and the c u c k o l d s in this mage thred have something AFOOT in common i think kukukuck

fucking feetsfags drying out kink
greedy callous rubbing kikes
RICK N ROLL MORTY LETS *BBBBRRRAAAAAPPP* MUH FEMINISM!
Xhe likes queefs and fart rape
He likes drugs and date rape
A match made in goat tower
Laid them in the bower
SHE WOKE BENEAt+h THE BUKLKLLLL SCREECHING'"curse-ye-hameha! the cuckime lies upon your ilk and babby childs!"
dirty supersonic attacks and there was nothing we could do
DARPANET was fell and the wind wept alone in Kyosho that day
>>
>>82628641
Never said they weren't different, but the reasons they stopped are the same.
>>
>>82628700
>>>/r9k/
go play some 128D tic tac toe against the robot
>>
File: 1494296224524.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1494296224524.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>82628735
I mean, they can't v& you for trolling, can they?
>>
>>82628740
>>>/lit/
ask them about Rand my duder
>>
>>82628700
do you have discord
>>
>>82628840
dude do you have the m-less link (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DASU XDDDD)
>>
>>82628874
tell us we're pretty luv
>>
>>82628874
what a bunch of cucks
>>
>>82628760
They don't need to, for trolling, the NSA can see all of that without vanning you and without a warrant.
>>
>>82629134
I'm not worried about them watching me shitpost, I just don't want to get v&'d
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.