[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hackson is born.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Hackson is born.
>>
>>82609429
Yep. Unlike LotR, there was no one to reign him in and make him rethink his bad decisions.
>>
File: p176165_p_v8_ag.jpg (103KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p176165_p_v8_ag.jpg
103KB, 960x1440px
Hackson goes full retard
>>
>>82609514
Kek. This is THE movie to post in "movies no one remembers" threads.
>>
File: hackson officially gives up.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
hackson officially gives up.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>
>>82609429
King Kong 05 is an excellent pleb filter and the best Kongkino yet.
>>
>>82609553
What part of The Hobbit is this even supposed to be from? Christ.
>>
Hackson goes full Lucas
>>
>>82609514
kong was still watchable.
Lovely Bones was where it really was past the point of no return
>>
>>82609429
Jackson was turning to Hackson with RotK. The signs were there.
>>
>>82609429

>watch Skull Island with a kinda pretentious friend
>she says it was a bit too "preachy" and the message wasn't very subtle

wtf was she talking about? It seemed like a regular monster movie. The only message I noticed was 'white men are evil and conquer everything', but that's not really a hidden message, that's just... the plot...

don't fucking ruin king kong for me
>>
King Kong was almost a good movie because it had a bunch of memorable scenes but they usually have some glaring bullshit and they're spaced out between boring bullshit.

The whole beginning hour long sequence could have been 15 minutes and no one would have complained
Then the time on the boat was twice as long as it could have been
Then the island really fun and exciting until they lose the girl and spend another 20 minutes wandering around
Then the Trex fight and the bugs got exciting again
Then kong gets captured in a boring scene and another 20 minutes of nothing
Then he breaks out and it's fun for about 3 minutes before getting masturbatory and cliche and the movie ends
>>
>>82609682
The worst part is we probably won't get another chance to see well down hobbit movie for a while now.
>>
>>82611609

let's hope for a hand drawn cartoon
>>
>>82609429
good movie

>>82609514
good movie

>>82609682
boring movie
boring movie
boring movie
>>
>>82609623
The unreleased N64 game
>>
>>82610518
this. even in the two towers his gay cgi crap was everywhere and every battle scene had to be 'epic', also legolas surfing. amon-hen was an amazing battle and it only had a handful of orcs vs the fellowship.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.