[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Tyler real after all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Was Tyler real after all?
>>
No. Why would you think that?
>>
>>82608642
Dr. Durden, I am AVENGER
>>
>>82608642
I thought that was CIA on the left
>>
>>82608777
well we already know that Marla and Bob were not real, so it only makes sens that Tyler was.
>>
>>82608642
i never saw the 2nd predator
>>
Of Course
Ed norton played Tyler you know
>>
edward norton was just part of tyler's imagination though
>>
>>82608642
Tyler was the devil himself pretending to be Narrator's split personality
>>
>>82608827
Marla and Bob were not real
What now?
>>
>>82608876
is this from the sequel graphic novel?
>>
>>82608642
Movie was not real, this reply is not real either. Your parents basement is real.
>>
yeah a real homo lmao
>>
>>82608827
>... Bob were not real

i can understand marla, but bob?
>>
>>82610018
The flashback/story to bob getting shot in the head and the entry/exit wounds are inconsistent.

Tyler is schizophrenic, and I believe personally that while Marla exists, Bob doesn't
>>
Given some of the shit he allegedly did, I would say yes. I mean I know the answers no, but the movie goes to such lengths to really convince us he is, including having things happen that would literally be impossible for someone to do to themselves, like magically drag themselves across a parking garage by the collar, backwards.

I mean, the twist is "cool" I guess, until you realize the only reason you thought he was real was because they had him do things only another actual being could have done.

>look at this fun hating faggot

yeah, maybe. If it's any consolation, I've seen it multiple times and own it, so, obviously I don't despise it. But BS is BS
>>
>>82610655
Yeah but that's not really how the garage scene played out, people could argue, it's just how it played out in his mind. I get what you're saying though, there's a lot of examples that would make you wonder how that happened exactly.

More or less, you have to suspend disbelief pretty hard for this movies twist to be entertaining.
>>
My theory, and it's just a theory.
After the car crash Tyler goes away and never appears again, Jack can't handle the burden of his best friend/lover gone so he manifests one for him.
>>
>>82608642
you're not very bright, are you.
>>
>>82611292
not really, why?
>>
As real as the holocaust
>>
I read some theory that basically said Marla Tyler jack and bob are 4 main personalities. It got really really complicated but essentially. Jack has testicular cancer and gets his balls cut off. That manifests as Marla because he now identifies as a woman or something like that. There's more personalities but they are all weaker. The house isn't real. Someone who knows what I'm taking about link the website?
>>
File: 1425683125315.png (54KB, 201x178px) Image search: [Google]
1425683125315.png
54KB, 201x178px
>it was all a dream
>>
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
File: 1479080345250s.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1479080345250s.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>82613488
He didn't used to read Word Up magazine
>>
>>82613652

HEAVY D N SALT AND PEPPER UP IN THE LIMOUSINE
>>
>>82608642
I seriously think Edward Norton was more handsome than Brad Pitt in this
>>
>>82613451
So basically none of it's real?
That's gay.
>>
>>82614521
You must like the attainable look. Brad Pitt peaked with Fight Club, he's fucking gorgeous
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.