[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Song Power Ranking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Dancers of Andromeda.jpg (25KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dancers of Andromeda.jpg
25KB, 480x240px
The Chain > Father and Son > Brandy > Come a Little Bit Closer > Wham-Bam > Southern Nights > Mr. Blue Sky > My Sweet Lord > Bring It Home to Me > Lake Shore Drive > Surrender > Flashlight
>>
>>82606625
David Hasselhoff song>All
>>
>fucking up power rankings this bad
>literally 0 power gaps

Let /sp/ handle the power rankings son
>>
>>82606625
and the award for most pointless post on /tv/ goes to...
>>
>>82606625
>surrender that low
Kys yourself. Pretty bad when the credits song gets me the most amped
>>
>>82606625
>the dancing baby groot was a good thing in the first movie, we want you to add more of that....A LOT MORE
the intro got tiring quick.
>>
>>82606741
>Using meme sloths

eys
>>
>>82606924
All GotG movies so far begin with an Earth flashback followed by a character dancing. I imagine it's supposed to be a franchise staple.
>>
>>82606625
Let me help you

SPUHS OFFICIAL GOTG2 SOUNDTRACK POWER RANKINGS (hosted on teevee)

1. THE CHAIN
1a. BRING IT ON HOME TO ME
2. MY SWEET LORD

>>>>>>>>POWER GAP <<<<<<<

3. BRANDY
4. FATHER AND SON
5. SURRENDER
6. COME A LITTLE BIT CLOSER
7. MR >WHO SKY
8. WHAM BAM
9. SOUTHERN NIGHTS

E
X
T
R
E >Literal dog shit goes here
M
E
GAP

88. LAKE SHORE DRIVE
89. THE FIVE LINES SYLVESTET STALLONES COLLAGEN FILLED LIPS MURMERED AFTER HIS BENDER FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE (SERIOUSLY WHO GOT THIS GUY)
90. THAT CRINGE WORTHY LINE BAWWW TISTA SAID ABOUT FAMILY
91. THE SOUND OF NEBULA CONTORTING HER BODY

>Fleshlight
>>
>>82606690
>played The Chain twice, didn't use arguably the best part of the song at least once
D R O P P E D
>>
>>82607333
Trips of truth

They also fucked up not using the live version fron the dance remastered album
>>
1 - My Sweet Lord
2 - The Chain
3 - Father and Son
4 - Mr. Blue Sky
5 - The Rest
>>
What song played during the Ego vs. Starlord fight?
>>
>>82607391
>>
>>82607467
The Chain.
>>
>>82606625
>liking Reddit: The Movie
Wow.
>>
>>82607487
Thanks.
>>
Is this the most Reddit thread of all time?
>>
>>82606625
The Jimmy Urine song playing while Yondu is looking out the window is fucking amazing.

Too bad they still haven't realeased it anywhere.
>>
>>82606625
Anyone else disgusted by the amount of redditors asking the song names of oldies?
>>
>>82606997
>All GotG movies

You make it sound like its attire franchise when it's two movies.
Also during the first movie Quill was doing something to advance the plot while the sequel literally did nothing to advance plot.
>>
>>82607839

Second movie was yondu's movie
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.