[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHA!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1492449576378.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492449576378.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>Inhales

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously Star Wars is sooo dead. Nobody takes this garbage seriously anymore.
>>
>>82605556
Lol. I liked this scene.
>>
>disney film
>>
Since we're on the SW topic, has anyone watched the despecialized editions? How are they? I have all 3 movies but I have yet to watch them.
>>
>>82605556
I'm sad for you if there was ever a time in your life that you took this shit seriously, it is what it is man
>>
>>82605556
How is this more ridiculous than anything else that happens in Star Wars?
>>
>>82605721
Not really sure what you mean. They're like the original versions of the movies. Quality overall is good.
>>
>>82605556
If the shitquels didn't kill Star Wars, nothing will.
>>
The last time i took seriously SW was in '93, and i was 10.
>>
>>82605797
I mean mostly quality-wise, since they used a bunch of different sources and all that.
>>
>>82605721
Will they hold you to the promise about owning the blu-rays? Cuz I only have Ep IV on DVD and Ep V on Blu-ray.
>>
>>82605556
>pushing a spaceship with another spaceship is RETARDED
>crossing an entire galaxy in minutes at "light speed" is perfectly reasonable and there's nothing cartoony or unrealistic about it.
>>
>>82605821
I was 10 as well in '93 when my dad brought home a boxset of VHS that he borrowed from his dweeb friend. Good fucking times.
>>
>>82605556
I dont get it.
>>
>>82605721
They are great, but there are like five versions of each one, so maybe some turbo autist can tell you which one is the definitive one.

It makes less of a difference on Empire Strikes Back. I feel like they didn't fuck with the color as much on that one, and there are essentially no offensive changes. All they did in the special edition was add a few things during Cloud City and maybe change a few bits of dialogue.
>>
Could someone post the webm?

Haven't seen rogue one
>>
>>82605721
>the despecialized editions
You mean the only specialized once editions. The original versions are next to impossible to find in any good quality.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>82605556
>>
>>82605897
I think you found the issue here. When it's clearly over the top people don't really overthink about it. Like landing in the mouth of a monster and whatever the fuck. But when it tries to be pseudo-realistic and at the same time really not believable shit hits the fan.
>>
>>82605556

>taking Star Wars seriously after the age of 8

hello Autism.
>>
>>82605868
They gone through it a couple of times now cleaning it up and finding better versions of footage. In my opinion it's much better than the more recent official releases of the movies because lazy color coding or Luke's lightsaber not looking the right color is more egregious than some noise.
>>
>>82605556
>Implying SW fans are not the most tasteless plebs on the planet and will not buy literally ANYTHING from this manchild franchise even if it's pile of shit.
>>
>>82605913
Brofist mate, it was the VHS set with the blank plastic box?
>>
>>82605966
And do you think it could push it strongly enough for it to cut through another ship like that?
>>
>>82605942
I think I have the "correct" ones because I remember looking that up when I downloaded them. I guess I'll just marathon them at some point and see what they look like for myself.
>>82605964
I watched the VHS and VHS rips of the originals, quality as in grain and the like doesn't really bother me, I was more wondering about how it all fits together.
>>
>>82606036
t.bh I don't really remember, I think it was some fancy carboard box
>>
>>82606057
It couldn't cut through the hull of another ship, no. But the hull of a cargo ship could cut through the bridge and command stations of another cargo ship if somehow its entire weight was falling toward it, no question.

If you watch the scene in Rogue One again, you'll see that it doesn't cut through the hull at all, just the weaker upper sections of the ship. It only manages to push the hull into the shield generator.
>>
>>82606057

There is a shitload of mass there, it isn't exactly going to stop even with a bit of resistance.
>>
>>82605966
>>82606192
But that ship is moving because it wants to, and doesn't have side thrusters.
>>
>>82605556
>>82605897
>>82605556
>>82605897
>space samurais levitating objects with mysterious unexplained magic is ok
>skyscraper sized space worms living inside of asteroids in the vacuum of space is ok
> a hillbilly farmer whose combat experience amounts to pest control becoming the VIP fighter pilot in a huge space battle between two seasoned galactic military forces, outperforming seasoned and experienced pilots, is ok.
>pushing a ship into another ship IS FUCKING STUPID. FUCK KIKES FUCK DISNEY. *autistic screeching*
>>
>star destroyers don't have side propulsors
Just make better movies
>>
>>82605821
For me it was Attack of the Clones. I still had hope that Phantom Plot was an aberration, but after seeing Ep 2, it was over. Series is done, folks. Time to go home.
I checked out of Star Wreck long before then. Yuck.

>>82606025
>Implying SW fans are not the most tasteless plebs on the planet and will not buy literally ANYTHING from this manchild franchise even if it's pile of shit.
There is so much plastic SW crap, so MUCH PLASTIC CRAP.
>>
>>82605556
*breathes in*
*inhales
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

amerifats think this is how physics works
>>
>>82606274
>But that ship is moving because it wants to, and doesn't have side thrusters.
the first star destroyer was completely disabled, and by the time the second star destroyer realized what was happening, it was disabled too.
>>
>>82605556
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>Inhales

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously Star Wars is sooo dead. Nobody will take this garbage seriously anymore after this sequel.
>>
Hmm, gee I wonder where they got the idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekJO5zlTMEI
>>
>>82606299
damn right
>>
>>82605942
There were fewer changes, but the changes in place affect the movie the most. Luke's scream when he's falling for example.
>>
>>82605556
Of all the things wrong with Rogue One, this is what you choose to criticize? The one thing that's literally no more ridiculous than anything else in any form of Star Wars combat?

What the fuck is wrong with you autismos?
>>
>6000000000 replies
>>
>>82605556
Nobody took Star Wars seriously ever since the 2000s where Vader became a joke and a meme. Also Star Wars is for kids and if you are an adult judging it and complaining about it you are literally a man child.
>>
Great thread lads keep it up
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.