[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadpool TV series coming from Donald Glover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 235546546.jpg (98KB, 805x715px) Image search: [Google]
235546546.jpg
98KB, 805x715px
You ready for this kino /tv/?

FXX has ordered an adult animated comedy series following the R-rated, trash-talking superhero from Atlanta creator Donald Glover along with Stephen Glover.

Ten episodes have been ordered for the as-yet-untitled series, which will launch in 2018.

“Deadpool, Donald and FX — the perfect fit for the Merc with the Mouth!,” said Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb. “We’re thrilled that our relationship with FX that started with Legion continues with what is sure to be a groundbreaking show in adult animation.”

Added FX original programming president Nick Grad: “Donald Glover is an incredibly gifted and versatile artist who’ll bring the untitled Marvel’s Deadpool series to life with the same intense, singular vision as his breakout hit Atlanta. With the success of Legion, we’re looking forward to again partnering with Marvel Television to create a series that is bold, striking and entirely original.”

Though both executives mentioned FX’s not-an-X-Men series (it’s totally an X-Men series) Legion, the more natural pairing for a Deadpool animated series would be Archer, for all sorts of obvious reasons.

Glover, meanwhile, is a very busy man. The Golden Globe winner has upcoming roles in Spider-Man: Homecoming, the untitled Star Wars Han Solo anthology film, and Jon Favreau’s The Lion King — all of which have pushed back plans for FX’s season 2 of Atlanta, which is tentatively scheduled to debut in early 2018.
>>
Adult animation in the us could use a boost.

We got South Park, Archer and... uh.. Adumt Swim is mostly animu and live action shit.
>>
Literally R3ddit: the TV show, by R3ddit: the Person
>>
shitting on ryan
>>
Donald Glover has some interesting ideas

Still punchable, but Atlanta was good
>>
>>82605927
also fuck the faggot mods for censoring the use of the word reddit
>>
He must give insane head
>>
If it's animated why not just get Nolan North to do the voice if they can't get Ryan?
>>
>>82605972
He released a pretty good album that same year, too. I never liked him much as a rapper, but he did something more funk/soul style and it was surprisingly good
>>
he gave up on his other show?
>>
File: 1446318445167.png (473KB, 562x427px) Image search: [Google]
1446318445167.png
473KB, 562x427px
>>82605188
DG is such a fucking boring untalented nigger.
His music is legitimately awful and like all modern blacks he is obsessed with his skin color but seems to make all kinds of excuses for why his particular community is so filled with rage, avarice and envy. Atlanta is trash. This will also be trash.
>>
>>82606053
Go away /mu/
>>
>>82605972
>Atlanta
>Good
>>
>>82605188
I always imaged Deadpool as a person of color.
>>
>>82606304
>never watched it
>>
>>82606162
They already wrote season 2
>>
>>82605188
>donald glove

Tentitive drop
>>
>>82606483
>I always imaged Deadpool as a person of color.

Waitaminute...
>incredibly annoying
>never shuts his mouth
>uses meme guns
>fires them sideways
>no sense of right and wrong
>thinks hes funny when hes about as funny as kidney stones

Donglover is pretty much the most perfect casting since Idris Elba as Roland.
>>
File: f38.jpg (203KB, 708x847px) Image search: [Google]
f38.jpg
203KB, 708x847px
>>82606781
Glad you see it too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.