[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a Chuck gets cucked episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: bcs-chuck.jpg (28KB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
bcs-chuck.jpg
28KB, 620x345px
>it's a Chuck gets cucked episode
>>
File: chucked.png (686KB, 991x694px) Image search: [Google]
chucked.png
686KB, 991x694px
>again
>>
>>82605091
One of the best moments of TV history
>>
It was pretty satisfying.
>>
>>82605768
I was literally dancing desu
>>
What did Chuck do wrong?
Is it his fault he favours his ethics over his brother who has been a constant nuisance through their lives?
>>
>>82605902
It's not as simple as one person is right and another person is wrong.

The simple truth is that Jimmy was on the straight and narrow for a long time. He took that last chance that Chuck gave him and made the best of it. He worked hard in the mail room, made friends with everybody at the firm, and in his spare time quietly worked his way through law school, to the point where he was able to take and pass the bar exam. Past mistakes notwithstanding, he was the perfect example of a rehabilitated person who was doing his best to be a functioning and contributing member of society. Jimmy made a lot of mistakes, but he was on the path to repaying his debt to society, and Chuck could have helped guide him into becoming a great lawyer.

Whatever Jimmy's past was, Chuck's inability to forgive that is what has brought him to where he is now. Chuck was perfectly fine with using Jimmy for all of his personal needs while also denying him the chance to improve his own status in life (all while letting Howard take the blame for it as well). Chuck's a user, and he thinks he's better (more deserving) than anyone else. If he wasn't so jealous of Jimmy, he'd be a happier man.
>>
>>82605071
Am I a brainlet for not being able to relate to the complexities of their brotherly relationship? Do they like each other or don't they?
>>
>>82606744
Chuck likes the idealized version of Jimmy that he painted in his mind. Jimmy likes Chuck despite Chuck being a little bitch.
>>
>>82606744

Jimmy loves Chuck because Chuck is his brother, and Jimmy acknowledges that he wronged him in the past- and wants to make things right.

However, Chuck can't let go and always sees slippin' Jimmy in Jimmy... but that's because Chuck screws Jimmy at every turn, to the point where Chuck creates slippin' Jimmy anew.

Sure, Chuck may disagree with Jimmy's methods, but he's all too fine with using the same shady tricks when it comes to screwing jimmy, whether it be ensuring he doesn't get hired by the firm, or when working with Jimmy to piece together the evidence for the lawsuit, or when screwing Kim out of the deal both at HHM and out of it, or when trying to convince everyone that Jimmy is the monster he thinks he is with the recording.

Chuck has some valid points- Jimmy had a trashy past. But Jimmy was willing to move on, and Chuck wasn't. Without 'slippin' Jimmy' to compare himself against- he realized he wasn't that great of a person

Remember that Chuck is a lawyer, and lawyers aren't as loving as the law as they say they are. It's a lawyer's JOB to maneuver around the law and bend it when they can- which is why the absurdity that they all care about the law so much just proves in Jimmy's head that the world really is just a cruel place
>>
>>82608138

To add to this-

A lot of people say that Jimmy and chuck are the oppsites. Jimmy does bad things for good reasons, while Chuck does good things for bad reasons- or something around those lines.

But that's too simple. They're not opposite- they're in fact too similar for Chuck's liking.

Jimmy does bad things for good reasons

And Chuck? He does bad things for bad reasons while pretending he's doing good things
>>
File: 150301.jpg (189KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
150301.jpg
189KB, 1300x867px
Can someone explain WHY people actually like Chuck? The guy is mentally ill, possibly schizophrenic. But they constantly say CHUCK DID NOTHING WRONG and MUH LAW. Face it, this guy is shivering in the dark with a fucking foil blanket, and people refuse to believe this guy ISN'T insane. Let me tell you, he is. If you don't look at this picture and say WHOA THIS GUY IS FUCKING INSANE you're probably the the type of guy who cowers in a foil blanket too.
>>
>>82606744
Jimmy feels genuine brotherly love for Chuck, and aims to please and impress him, as he sees him as sort of a rolemodel.
Chuck feels obligated to love Jimmy, but doesn't really like him as a person, is envious of his people-skills, and harbours great resentment towards him, based on a somewhat faulty premise.
>>
>>82605071
We're all agreed that Chuck's story about Jimmy pilfering the tills is implausible and nonsense right?
>>
File: 123123524535.jpg (7KB, 334x410px) Image search: [Google]
123123524535.jpg
7KB, 334x410px
>>82609609
>pilfering the tills
W-what?
>>
>>82609609

No, because we literally see him do it in season 2.

What basis is there for believing it's false?
>>
>>82609609
>pilfering the tills

Is that what they're calling it now?
>>
>>82609609
chuck's reasoning that ALL of the missing money can be attributed to jimmy's stealing is pretty flimsy, also projecting his fathers shop going under on to jimmy too is just demonizing him for the sake of it.

family members that do this and villify people close to them and actively recruit everyone around them to do so while pretending to care just to put themselves on a pedestal deserve to die slowly of stomach cancer
>>
>>82606286
Chuck is basically just salty because Jimmy is charismatic as hell and he could get away with it, meanwhile Chuck is a fucking autismo sperg with assburgers.
>>
Give me a Mrs kettleman gif pls
>>
>hates his own brother
>is a fucking autismo
When will he die?
>>
>>82605071
>TIX3
What did Vince mean by this?
>>
File: chuck.png (588KB, 548x601px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.png
588KB, 548x601px
>it's a Chuck realizes he will die alone episode
>>
Also, is it me or it's not the same actor used for Huel? I was disappointed.
>>
>>82611122
He's the same, he just lost a bunch of weight.
>>
Has the show made it clear if Chuck's illness is mental or physical? There are a lot of ambiguities.
>>
>>82611122
nigga lost weight. if you notice they use the same actress that busted marie over the spoons in brba on the show but she'd slimmed down quite a bit too.

i guess that means between now and breaking bad they both relapse into eating disorders
>>
>>82611080
It's an Exit sign backwards to signal that this is the beginning of the end for Chuck

B
R
A
V I N C E
O
>>
>>82611178
>There are a lot of ambiguities.

Obviously, it's Vince Gilligan we're talking about
>>
>>82611178
Demonstrably mental. He managed the car ride to the courthouse just fine, cars have tons of electric currents running through them.
>>
>>82605902
>poor bait

nice try chuck
>>
File: 4x11_-_Kuby.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4x11_-_Kuby.png
1MB, 1280x720px
If Bill Burr isn't back by next season, I'll riot
>>
is it wrong to like this show more than breaking bad?
>>
>>82611378
>implying hes ever coming back

no love for baldhead
>>
>>82611432
absolutely not, it's the superior show. Every time I hear some pleb complain about it being slow I get hard, good this kino isn't for you
>>
>>82611432
no because it's better
>>
File: 1467980567392.jpg (7KB, 129x175px) Image search: [Google]
1467980567392.jpg
7KB, 129x175px
>>82605071
>it's a Sneed gets seeded episode
>>
I was one of those fags saying that nothing is happening in BCS and that it was too slow, but holy shit. I got BTFO with that last episode. Chucked getting cucked in front of everyone made that slow burn so worth it.
>>
>>82611432
as a family drama it's a lot more interesting - although i suppose that's mostly over now

it hurts itself every time it ventures out into crime story territory
>>
>>82605902
>constant nuisance
he wasn't calling jimmy a nuisance when he was bringing him supplies and newspapers to because of his made up condition
>>
File: kettletits.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kettletits.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>82611057
>>
>>82611432
Just wait until this show gets really popular and /tv/ absolutely hates it. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>82605071
Man, Chuck is probably one of the greatest villains of all time. The man hates his brother so much but at the same time he loves his brother, his inner darkness as being there since ever, going as far like lying to Jimmy about the last words of their mother. Chuck is jealous of all the attention Jimmy can get, and how much people like him. He is always looking a way to be superior to Jimmy, even if that implies hurting Jimmy.
>>82611081
Just like in the Godfather II at the end. Vince Gilligan is pretty good when he doesn't force himself into a corner (BB season 5L
>>
>>82611432
Nah. It seems Vince learned a lot from his experience on BB. This show is slow compared to how frenetic BB got in the last season, but I think it helps for a show like BCS. The drama and danger spin around the human relationships of the characters, which is more complex to write and really. interesting to see
>>
>>82611178
>>82611264

there are 0 ambiguities the show clearly defined it as mental.
When chuck went to the hospital and the doctor said he needed an mri, she turned on the electrical medical equipment without chucks knowledge, in order to prove to jimmy it was mental
>>
Being the guy who can't make people laugh is suicidally sad. I feel sorry for Chuck
>>
I wanted Chuck and Jimmy to go on adventures and solve cases together ;_;
>>
>>82612158
They could have, but Chuck is a cunt
>>
File: 21343214321324.png (18KB, 453x147px) Image search: [Google]
21343214321324.png
18KB, 453x147px
is he /ourguy/
>>
why is no one sympathizing with chuck on this board?
>>
>>82611639
Cranking one out ty
>>
>>82612848
Because he's a shitty person.
>>
>>82612848
why would anyone sympathize with chuck at all? he's a big old poopy head
>>
File: image_9.png (171KB, 399x407px) Image search: [Google]
image_9.png
171KB, 399x407px
>it's a nothing happens episode
>>
>>82612848
This board is full of slippin' jimmies
>>
>>82605091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMrQcDh9J38

>posting a static image
>>
>>82611249
>Jimmy is a constant source of negative energy, and his greed leads to the gluttony of people around him
Fan theories aside, I think the actors just lost weight because it's really fucking bad for you, and we're just supposed to suspend our disbeleif about them being thinner in the supposed past, just like how we're supposed to think that Jimmy looks younger than he does in BrBa
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.