[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villains who did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: LeSteersShipMan.jpg (30KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
LeSteersShipMan.jpg
30KB, 360x240px
Villains who did nothing wrong.
>>
LEAVE
>>
I like Opie
>>
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON
>>
*sniff*
>>
Opie killed Howards father after Howard axed Opies show.
>>
>>82602160
WE AREN'T FRIENDS. PERIOD.
>>
File: UNxa2OF.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UNxa2OF.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
*wipes his piss with his own sock*
>>
LEAVE IT ALONE, PERIOD. I HAVE BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR 25 YEARS WE KNOW FUNNY.
>>
Let's go to Snowy in Michigan

SNOWAYYYYY
>>
Also blown the fuck out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHzEcIkTGU
>>
ITS THE O&A VIRUS SPREADING ACROSS AMERICA
>>
YEAHH SOMETIMES WE BRING UP THESE OTHER SHOWS JUST TO SLAP EM AROUND A LITTLE BIT
>>
Ant should do a Jocktober for Opie's current show or that God-awful abortion that grating-voice and Jimmy are doing.
>>
YOU THINK WE CARE, BUT WE DON'T. WE LITERALLY WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU THE NEXT DAY
>>
>opie is a boring, unfunny boob on his way out the door
>ant does nothing these days but angrily rant about blacks
>jim and sam are hosting a glorified wwe/ufc podcast
>patrice is dead
>louie and burr have been become sad cucks
>vos is still alive

How did it get to this?
>>
>>82604985
>vos is still alive

Best turn around in life, from crack to stand up. His comedy may suck and he is incredibly Jewish but I still like Vos for his dumb ass comments.
>>
>>82604985
>I remember when
>I remember
>I remember when I lost my mind
>>
>>82604608
The obnoxious over the top fake laughing is too much
>>
>>82602160
He fucked that hobo's cake up
But why would he have a cake if he's homeless anyways, shouldn't he spend what little amount of money he has on something else?
>>
>>82604985
>Chip Chipperson literally has the best podcast left in the entire O&A cinematic universe
>>
It really feels weird, o&a were in their prime a only a decade ago but it's all over. no more patrice, bobby is so fat I literally cried for him, opie is lol. jims chip show is pretty good so far, but i fear he's also turning into a "well ive reached a point in my career where i just settle in and dont rant or be jim norton anymore.."
>>
>>82605382
Jim and Anthony could still have a good show, but it'll never be as good. New "comedians" are all spineless fags, and all the classics have become almost as bad.

Even Jim Jeffries was pretty based back then, now he's literally become the Russell Brand he used to mock.
>>
The real crime in all of this is that the Jim & Sam show is literally fucking shit. I listened for a while but holy fuck it became so boring.

>Hey Jimmy
>Hey Sammy
>So what happened today in the news
>Well Trump said something
>Oh wow that's stupid I mean I don't want to offend people on the right by saying he did something wrong but I also don't want to offend people on the left by saying that it wasn't stupid to say so let's just say it wasn't great.
>Yeah Jimmy you're right by the way wrestling
>Yeah Sam you're right by the way UFC

FUCKING BE FUNNY FUCK
>>
>>82605252
*podacast
>>
>>82602160
LEAVE IT ALONE
>>
>>82604985
>ant does nothing these days but angrily rant about blacks

he rarely does that anymore, and that's what I miss.
>>
>>82605252
Goddamn right. It's glorious. Makes up for the show that must not be named.
>>
>>82605126
I CAN GO TO ANY ROOM, ANY BLACK ROOM, AND FUCKING KILL, CAN YOU FUCKING DO THAT. I DIDN'T FUCKING THINK SO
>>
It's crazy how anything that isn't the three of them is garbage

RIP Patrice
>>
>>82605722

>Ant hates niggers
>is violently, multiple run-ins with the law, blames others for his problems

Really makes you think
>>
>>82605883
>Sure I may do shitty things to people and hit my girlfriend but at least I'm not a fucking nigger

Honestly its that line of thinking that's the only thing keeping people like Ant from killing themselves.
>>
>>82602160
>leader who can't handle his crew
>doesn't know how to help people without pissing them off
>straight guy who tries to be funny
>wants to be seen as tough but whines when things get rough
>chimes in on every topic regardless of how much he knows
>doesn't know anything
Other than that, I don't know why people don't like him.
>>
>>82605883
His run ins with the law involve a whore and a literal nigger whore.

Neither is his fault.
>>
Is the Anthony show uploaded anywhere?

It used to be but the one guy who ripped it got butthurt a while back and stopped doing it.
>>
>>82606103
So in other words, he's a gud boi who dindu nuffin
>>
>>82606155
Both were recorded and it appears he indeed dindu nuffin.
>>
>>82605825
>It's crazy how anything that isn't the three of them is garbage

That's just a coincidence. Jim, Ant, and Artie Lange fucking killed at the Fixing Joe event. Joe got so salty he wasn't the star of his own show that he invited the guests to leave so he could play pre-recorded calls and react to them.

Opie has never been funny. He resorts to taking calls and acting like an asshole so he doesn't feel left out of the conversations he contributes nothing to. Opie "steered the ship" by being a petulant child. If things didn't go Opie's way he'd literally not show up to work the next day with some bullshit excuse like his kids are sick or his Grandma died. Opie is aware that most of his listeners are truck drivers so he always makes up bullshit stories about how tough his childhood is or how hard his life is because he chooses to live frugally. A few notoriously fake stories are the one about how some guy broke in to his house with the intent to rape but backed off when he realized he was a man and the story how he was a juror who got a standing ovation for outsmarting the prosecutor. Opie constantly picks on Rich Vos and E-Rock because E-rock is producing his show so he isn't going anywhere and Vos is desperate to shill his events on any medium so he won't bite back. Opie is shit.
>>
>>82606740
>First incident wasn't even a run in with the law, just him losing his job as a result of shitposting on twitter
>He literally plead guilty in the second incident
Really made me think, thanks.
>>
>>82604985
This is always how it was going to happen. There are no happy endings in the O&Averse
>>
>>82605974
he's Sicilian he's a nigger
>>
>>82602160
LEAVE IT ALOHNE
>>
PERIOD
>>
>>82608050
>yeah but at least I'm not a "nigger" nigger
the cycle never ends.
>>
>>82607005
>Taking a plea bargain means you did it
>Especially in a domestic

Have you ever left your house?
>>
>>82604985
>>82605514
>>82605544
If Jimmy wasn't an unconfident fuck and just tried something with Ant it would be great. All you need to do is watch the Fixing Joe episode to see nothing can stop the funny when they are together. Sam can come too but not playing the Opie role. Sam is great in the background being a smarmy ass and when he was on O&A air he always knew when to chime in and when to shut up.
>>
what would life be like if diabeetus didn't take patrice?
>>
>>82610598
Sam was so much better when he was beating up on Fez in wrestling trivia and bringing Fez to a near heart attack everyday

Ron and Fez was always the superior show
>>
I still put the show on in the background and honestly have no idea what they're laughing at the entire time.
>>
>>82610598
Nah Sam is a good ship steerer. Having him on as an actual personality allows him to praddle on about wwe and ufc all day, fuck that.
>>
>>82603757
ME: The alt right are organizing against me!>>82603990
>>
>>82602187
IT
>>
>>82605883
familiarity breeds contempt
>>
>>82602160
SNOWAAAAYYYYYY
>>
>>82613344
ALONE
>>
>>82604824
ant is back to ass kissing opie again. it's honestly revolting to watch.
>>
>>82613714

I'm guessing that after Opie's contract expires, he'll move to revive O&A as a part of Compound Media or something
>>
>>82611055
I feel like a lot of the jokes weren't really that funny but you get swept up in the OTT laughing and don't really pay attention.
>>
>>82611055
That's the bit!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.