[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you got so scared you pissed my pants. pic related, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ending.png (2MB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
ending.png
2MB, 1024x678px
Times you got so scared you pissed my pants.
pic related, the perfect jumpscare. We knew the whole movie he drowned in the lake, it's said several times, it wasn't out of the question or a random ass event.
>>
File: f13 violet 2.jpg (14KB, 359x287px) Image search: [Google]
f13 violet 2.jpg
14KB, 359x287px
Best Girl
>>
The Invasion of the Body Snatchers (70s remake). The ending was legit spooky, then the credits with no music at all.

And I vividly remember pissing your pants then OP
>>
>>82601153
>Times you got so scared you pissed my pants.

Yesterday.

I got so scared I ran over to your house, snuck in through your window and pissed all over your dresser.

And I'll do it again.
>>
>>82601607
Man, girls look good-looking in the 80's
It's definitely because of the Hair and makeup.
>>
>>82601153
>That's Pamela Voorhees
>Not posting the actual Jason jumpscare from the first one
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>82601943
>>
>>82601969
I was about to ask what the heck that pic was about
when did the thing in OPs pic happen? What movie? He even described the first movie, where this definitely does not happen

also yep, the first time I saw that I shat my pants
>>
>>82601969
>>82602048
I literally can't remember any other time when I've jumped as high from a movie scene than the first F13
>>
>>82602048
>when did the thing in OPs pic happen? What movie?

F13 Part 3.
>>
File: F132-4[1].jpg (122KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
F132-4[1].jpg
122KB, 600x330px
>>82602048
That's from Part 3. The movies had a tradition of having a dream sequence scene right before the ending. They had kid Jason pop out in the first, adult Jason bust through a window in the 2nd, and I guess they didn't know what else to do so they just used Pamela for the 3rd.
>>
>>82602451
Oh I just googled the part that made me piss your pants, I didn't realize there was a Friday the 13th remake of the ending scene.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.