[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a disgrace to his grandfather's legacy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

He's a disgrace to his grandfather's legacy.
>>
He's not a canon character, so no one cares.
>>
>>82600244
FPBP
/thread
>>
>>82600224
what fucking legacy?
he got his ass beating by his son
name one (1) thing darth vader does that's actually impressive and not some bs plot device
>>
>>82600292
t. Kathleen Kennedy
>>
>>82600224
Kino Ren desu
>>
>>82600224
Why does he have that shitty light sabre still
>>
>>82600224
it's almost as if that's the explicit point of the character

since he's ditched the mask in episode 8 we'll see him strike out on his own and try to create his own legacy rather than just poorly aping Vader
>>
more like cucklo ren
>>
>>82600224
Yes, that's the point.
>>
File: IMG_2158.jpg (931KB, 3444x3444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.jpg
931KB, 3444x3444px
>>82601012
Let me rephrase that -- he's a disgrace to Star Wars villainy.

Fuck this Edward Cullen wannabe and all the nu-fans that defend him.
>>
>>82601184
Kylo was the overconfident one, just as Luke and Anakin were when they fought their enemies.
Have you even seen Star Wars?
>>
>>82601184
>reeee why wasn't he generic badass Sith Lord #54165901
>I can't use him as an escapist fantasy he's a SHIT character

stop being a child who measures the merit of a character on how "le badass" they are
>>
>>82601184
>I want to only look at cool 10/10 Chad evil badass villains in my mobies mommy, please tell em to stop mommy :((((
>>
>>82601184
She had a pretty easy fight. She literally only had to take down a mediocre, extreamly injured force user who wasn't even a sith. Luke fought vader who was leagues beyond Kylo and Anakin fought Dooku who was only matched by Windu or Yoda.
>>
>>82601252
>I can't use him as an escapist fantasy

Yeah, meanwhile he's being used as a fantasy for women to fulfill their deeply rooted daddy fantasies.

Which is REALLY worse in the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>82600224
his lightsaber would've been awesome if it didn't have the guards but still had the cracked crystal
>>
>>82601430
>that pic

How very subtle of Disney.
>>
>>82600224
>Vader's legacy
>Good
He was Palpatine's bitch boy until just the end and all he did was cause shit for the people who loved him and his children, right down to influencing his grandkid years later.
>>
>>82601430
In what way does Kylo satisfy daddy fantasies? There's nothing daddy about that character.
>>
>>82601184
>Review Screw is so triggered he has to make his own threads and spam other threads with his OC
wew and kek
>>
>>82601184
I hope they change the entire thing and make Rey a dark side user and Kylo Ren a gray or even redemption Jedi

anything else will be giant shit
>>
>>82602197
This is what im hoping for

>Rey and Kylo both become jaded during the course of TLJ due to discovering things their masters kept hidden from them
>their bond forged in TFA strengthens and they see into each others minds and develop feelings
>during the climactic battle Rey takes Kylo up on his offer from TFA and they fuck off to find a balance in the Force
>what they learn and discover pushes Rey to the dark side and puts Kylo in balance
>Kylo and Rey face off for the 3rd time
>he sacrifices himself and it is his sacrifice that saves her from the darkness and gives her the balance to defeat Snoke
>she's left pregnant with his twins
>sequel sequel trilogy is about the Solo twins Jaena and Organa
>>
>>82600292
only human to ever win a podrace
>>
>>82600292
kills every Jedi master, padawan, and youngling in the entire Jedi temple

beats Darth Tyranus 1v1
>>
File: Horny Paint Drawing.png (5KB, 194x205px) Image search: [Google]
Horny Paint Drawing.png
5KB, 194x205px
>>82601430
is that an official pic?
>>
>>82603281
The fact he bested Dooku was not portrayed well enough. It was basically the moment the Darth Sidious knew Anakin was what he needed for his ultimate rise to power.

Dooku was as much of a feared Jedi as Yoda/Mace Windu and Anakin defeated him.
>>
>>82602093
They want to kill their dads and furiously flick their bean.
>>
>>82600224
His grandfather got conned into joining the Sith based on vague promises that turned out not to be true, then continued to betray his order. Then years later when he found out he had a son, meaning his wife wasn't dead at the time, he decided to stick with his master, then when his master tried to get him killed he only turned against him after his son was electrocuted for like 5 minutes.
>>
File: q80zuff4os7y.jpg (22KB, 552x474px) Image search: [Google]
q80zuff4os7y.jpg
22KB, 552x474px
>>82603281
Even after all these years new levels of pottery are still being discovered
>>
>>82601430
I don't think I've ever seen a character as simultaneously ugly and hot as Kylo
>>
File: 1438980483212.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1438980483212.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>82600244
This
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.