[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: p193428_p_v8_av.jpg (408KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p193428_p_v8_av.jpg
408KB, 960x1440px
What are some good movies to help you cope with a breakup? I'm looking for more reflective movies and not just like pure comedy/getting your mind off it.
>>
also pic mostly related, it's the best example i could think of, other would be like Her, or even Scott Pilgrim
>>
Snuff 102
>>
Movie 42
>>
>>82598987
Norwegian Wood
>>
just get fucking out there and fuck some slut, stupid movies won't do shit
>>
>>82598987
You already posted the best example i could think of desu. Eternal Sunshine springs to mind, but then i realise it rewlly isn't what your after
>>
>>82600433
Actually maybe Before Sunrise would work? Depending how optimistic you want to be about the situation.
>>
>>82600433
Yeah Eternal Sunshine isn't really the right kind of vibe but i apreciate the suggestion
>>
>>82598987
Eternal Sunshine
High Fidelity
Swingers
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Blue Valentine
The Graduate
Her
The Wedding Singer
The Great Gatsby
Good Will Hunting

Watch all those Oliver the course of 2 weeks while you wallow

Then pick yourself up and get to the gym/ throw yourself into a hobby

Don't waste time
Good luck bro
Swingers
>>
File: 1455989962176.jpg (13KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1455989962176.jpg
13KB, 294x442px
Her

and maybe Forgetting Sarah Marshall
>>
>>82600234
> Sex removes feelings

Moving on is a long process for me, movies are a good way to pass time.
>>
>>82600923
Currently studying and working almost full time, I know I'll get out of the rut but I just want to pass some free time with the right kind of vibes to guide my thoughts, and movies are a great way to do that.
>>
>>82601086
I was t criticising you my man, I was trying to offer advice based on what I did.

Allow yourself some time and don't be too hard on yourself

In time you will realise life is just to short, and in a few years from now (it'll go quickly) you'll understand that everything wasn't as perfect as your mind is making it out to be.

Use the time to heal and grow as a person - then go fuck some bar shank as soon as you get back on your feet to elevate your esteem.

You'll be alright mate
>>
>>82601181
Yeah I didn't take it as critisism, sorry if i came off rude as you might be able to tell im not in the best of mental states right now.

Yeah, life is short and I am already noticing heaps of flaws of the relationship. I kinda just recently saw something to do with her that made me lose it a little.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice anon, it's nice to know good people are all around.
>>
>>82600234
t. virgin
>>
>>82598987
>cope with a breakup
Platoon
>>
>>82600234

I will never understand the logic of a lonely 4chan virgin who tries to give advice on love and sex, just shut up you're doing more harm than good, maybe a teenager will read that and believe this shit
>>
>>82600952
>>82601717
>>82603306
t. females
Post your vaginas already.
>>
>>82603236

This. Not even meming, I watched 500 days and all the other breakup shit and it just made it worse op. Watching something with real hardship in it makes you thankful for what you have, your mind sort of subconsciously goes "what am I worried about look at what these fellas are going through?"
>>
>>82603346

Not a female. Just above the age of 17, mate.
>>
>Not posting the GOAT breakup movie

Damn kids
>>
>>82598987
Every time I go through a breakup I watch 500 Days of Summer, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and The Royal Tenenbaums.
>>
>>82598987
The Lobster
>>
>>82603382
fucking love this film, my fav woody allen
>>
File: 1482394785943.jpg (59KB, 443x604px) Image search: [Google]
1482394785943.jpg
59KB, 443x604px
>>82598987
vicious kind :^)
>>
how does it feel to break up? Is it implied that if you have a gf you would eventually marry her? How does it feel when all your future plans go into the trash?
I never had a gf.Probably never will.
>>
>>82604272
It depends on the breakup
It can be reaaaaalllly bad if you did connect deeply to that person
Or it can be so fucking meh that you question if you even cared about the other person at all.
Anyways OP you should watch dumb maybe romantic comedies like friends with benefits and shit. They take your mind off of the sadness. Eternal sunshine and such make you wallow in it, but maybe that's what you want.
>>
Quantum of Solace is about James Bond getting over his roastie gf, also right after I saw the movie from the theatre my boyfriend split up with me when he died in a car accident 15 minutes after the movie ended, not because of the actual movie or anything...my left ankle still hurts tho from the accident.
>>
>>82604747
There are no women on /tv/.
Show broofs
>>
This may sound weird, but whenever I've been really down I always watch "Napoleon Dynamite".

It never fails to cheer me up, remind me of better times in my life, and to be honest I actually like the fact such a sperge lord as Napoleon gets the girl for once. Gives me hope I guess.
>>
>>82604889
I'm a gay goy
>>
>>82598987
500 Days of Summer is great. I love that scene where he paints on Zooey's hairy arm. Anyone else like her fuzz?
>>
File: 1489086913154.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1489086913154.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
Any movies to teach a recovering NEET how to date people and not get dumped in a matter of weeks?
>>
>>82605062
Question for ya.if you're a sub do you get a Boner while getting pounded?
Also does the dick stimulate your prostate?
>>
>>82598987
I fucking hate this movie
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.