[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i wasn't able to finish...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: GoreKino.jpg (132KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
GoreKino.jpg
132KB, 500x633px
>i wasn't able to finish...
>>
The rape scene with the Presidents daughter was a bit much I thought.
>>
the part where max rapes the president's daughter was kino
>>
>>82600159
It's not rape when neither of them can consent
>>
>>82598939
Fucking WB tricking parents into buying this for their kids with that cover
>>
File: essential kino.png (516KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
essential kino.png
516KB, 431x600px
the four greatest films of all time
>>
>>82600379
You forgot Army Dog you fucking pleb.

Reminder that Coppola turned down director because the script was too brutal.
>>
>>82598939
This was the worst most deplorable liberal indoctrination garbage I have ever seen, not even Stalin or Lenin would have gone this far. It turns out that Colbert was merely quoting from this movie and that the actual graphic anti-Trump rhetoric continued on another 5 minutes and ended with all the dogs shitting on a photo of Trump in slow motion with a bunch of kids saying "eww" and laughing uncontrollably.

Bill Maher quoted from this movie but it was way more graphic in this.

>>82600284

This anon was correct, the pack of dogs raping Ivanka was one of the most disgusting things I have seen and I needed to leave the theater and vomit uncontrollably.

Max wasn't a hero at all and that was the secret message, there are no heroes in the Trump administration and when all the humans have gone insane it takes a dog to get the revenge the world is crying out for. Truly sick movie.
>>
File: Untitled.gif (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
157KB, 800x600px
>>82600553
you happy now?
>>
File: Untitled.gif.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>82600916
whoops.
>>
File: die hard 5.jpg (36KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
die hard 5.jpg
36KB, 300x420px
>>82598939
I consider part 4 to be miles better than 2, but this was so bad, holy shit
>>
>>82598939
>that part when the ZOG cult members ritually sacrifice that naked child in Fort Knox and Max just has to watch
>that not-so-vaguely Soros-looking cult leader
>that part when Max licks the face of that shot arab girl only for some IDF soldier walk up and blow her brains out
>tfw "Every night I wake up with the taste of her brain in my mouth"
Is the director still alive even, or did he mysteriously commit suicide?
>>
File: copdog.jpg (36KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
copdog.jpg
36KB, 350x500px
Was Cop Dog just an allegory,for racial prejudice against minorities
>>
>Bark bark, commie faggot.

Ok, i thought this was a children's film. Waste of a rental as my 4 year old was NOT ready.
>>
Army Dog LEL FAMILY MOVIE BUT WE SAY EDGY (((SHOCKING))) SHIT threads are not fucking funny. Saged and reported.
>>
File: Untitled20170510122632.png (15KB, 1214x95px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled20170510122632.png
15KB, 1214x95px
>director of Problem Child 2, Beethoven, and Jingle All the Way
what went wrong?
>>
>>82601186
Autoerotic asphyxiation. Though he also shot himself three times in the back of the head somehow.
>>
>>82602332
Snow dogs irrecoverably changed every man who worked on it, anon. It was like the filming of Apocalypse Now, but far worse.
>>
File: doom.jpg (129KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
129KB, 337x450px
>>82602716
Kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.