[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have the chance to see this in cinema today. I liked the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So I have the chance to see this in cinema today.

I liked the first movie, but I usually hate Reddit and Marvel quipshit.

So is 2 any good? On a scale of Reddit to 10 how is it?
>>
Kill yourself already.
>>
>>82598793
They turned down the coolness and turned up the "Reddit" humor. I'm not even memeing.

You won't hate it, but you might cringe a few times.
>>
File: 15646764646.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
15646764646.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>82598793
>he goes to cinemas
>>
>>82598793
If you liked the first one you'll like this one.
>>
>>82598793
how did you like the first movie if you hate reddit and quipshit? that was all the first movie was.

anyway to answer your question, you get more of what was in the first movie. so THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES x2
>>
literally meme: the movie
it's made for casuals who can't enjoy superior films from the 70s
>>
reddit this reddit that, literally kill yourself as a board already /tv/
>>
Guardians of the Kino
>>
>>82600316
desu to be senpai desu
>>
>>82598793
First movie, a fun adventure movie which shows how badass Star-Lord is

Second movie, nothing happens, Star-Lord does nothing, others sit in prison, others sit on the porch, the bad guys do nothing important, Ego doesn't do anything til the end.
>>
>>82600250
this
>>82598793
keep in mind it has way more jokes
Go with friends, or else you're gonna come back and start a dozen threads on how reddit it is.
>>
It's the first one on reddit roids. Also a cool star trek plot.

7 redditmarvels/10
>>
It's alright. Not as good as the original.

Some of the jokes fall flat and the writing isn't as tight in the first two acts as in the third, so the story meanders. Rocket raccoon and Yondu were the best parts of the movie.

That said, there are some legitimately good scenes, mostly involving those two.
>>
>>82599168
Pretty much exactly this. It's another prime example of Marvel aiming for the center. I'd give it a high five or a low six. I much preferred the first one.
>>
I watched GOTG vol.2 (cam) , it could be its because of cam, but I doubt it, anyway,
GOTG1 was kinda funny, but 2 is absolute bullshit, didn't even cringed, it was really that bad, I heard audience laughing couple of times but I didn't get the joke.
>>
>>82598793
There's a few good moment but the majority of the film is pure reddit. Not as bland as Iron Man 2 or Thor 2, but more cringe than Avengers 2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.