[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why split has 75% on RT? I saw on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 234612305876.jpg (3KB, 163x90px) Image search: [Google]
234612305876.jpg
3KB, 163x90px
Can someone explain to me why split has 75% on RT? I saw on a plane yesterday, and with minimal exaggeration it was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. I knew it was gonna be bad from the first 10 minutes, during that horribly slow side glance in the car (pic related), but omg it got even worse
>terrible acting aside from McAvoy (and his accents were pretty garbage)
>main girls stupid open-mouthed stare every two seconds
>embarrassingly stilted/expository writing
>unbelievably bad pacing, last 20 minutes felt like an hour of torture
>kidnapped girls are retarded (just bash Hedwigs head you stupid fucks)
>gratuitous creepshots of girls who are supposed to be in high school
>that ending
everyone keeps saying it was "a return to form", but I honestly was more pissed afterwards than TLA. what a fucking waste of two hours
>>
File: anya_taylor-joy_split_interview.jpg (69KB, 1447x799px) Image search: [Google]
anya_taylor-joy_split_interview.jpg
69KB, 1447x799px
>>82598056
>mfw I saved the thumbnail
>>
File: 1494381938177.jpg (59KB, 520x730px) Image search: [Google]
1494381938177.jpg
59KB, 520x730px
>>
>RT
Russia Today
>>
>>82598056
https://youtu.be/W56p3AZEFPY
it's all paid shills. just like BvS supporters. I try to warn people but to no avail
>>
>>82598056
Plebs need not apply
>>
Putting aside /tv/'s boner for Anya, why would she return in the third film?
>>
>>82598056
taste is such a strange and subjective thing, the smallest things could be influencing your opinion, how you watch it current mood, last thought you had, last idea someone conveyed to you, along with all your baggage and histroy, i wonder if people will ever precisely figure out what makes people like what they do.

it was a decent movie, thrilling and entertaining, enough to sate most is all. i dont think it had much depth or cleverness though.
>>
>>82598163
You're retarded if you think it's paid shills, but that's kinda funny that you hit almost all the same points as me, even the phrase "return to form". I don't actually frequent this board often, did people like it here? It was so fucking bad.
>>
>>82598056
>on a plane
Did you crash it?
>>
>>82598301
Yeah I get taste is subjective, but the dialogue was so awkward I figured that would be pretty universal. I was actually in a great mood until I started the film, but that quickly changed.

I guess I just didn't find it thrilling at all, it was too slow imo. Not in a good slow burn way either, but a "omg hurry the fuck up, obviously the beast is going to be real bruh" way.
>>
>>82598364
no, it wasn't part of my plan
>>
File: 1458858764776.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1458858764776.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
>>82598056
>main girls stupid open-mouthed stare every two seconds
>>
Where were you flying to OP?

Just saw this on my flight yesterday too no joke
>>
>>82598056
>DUDE Y DIDNT THE GIRLS JUST BEAT HIM UP ROFL XD
Yea because a 40kg teenage girl can defeat a fully grown man in an unarmed struggled. Right.
>>
>>82598056
I don't get it either, aside from James McAvoy it's really fucking mediocre. It's not even Shamalama's worst movie or anything, but it's just not good.
>>
>>82598332
most people here love it. the paid shills are more on RT since horror is cheap and makes a lot of money, so even something better than oujia 1 can get certified fresh
>>
>>82598661
Flying back from the UK on Virgin Atlantic

>>82598667
I realize that, and normally I'm willing to let those things slide since it's a movie, but I was already annoyed so it got to me I guess. And one girl even did try it once, but didn't continue to bash Patricia with the chair when she fell over.
>>
>>82598795
ah okay, I could see paying shills for a ratings website, just not here

pro-tip: don't respond to every comment on your videos, makes you look really mad
>>
>>82598056
Is this the girl from The Witch?
Because she was pretty good in that.
>>
>>82598835
but it's fun :[
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.