[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come she is physically stronger than him, though?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 33

File: rey-kylo.jpg (169KB, 1027x791px) Image search: [Google]
rey-kylo.jpg
169KB, 1027x791px
How come she is physically stronger than him, though?
>>
>>82597555
Xenomorph > Human
>>
>>82597555
Because he had a hole through his stomach
>>
He just got shot you retard
>>
>>82597555
He got shot.
>>
1. He got shot.
2. It is canon that Jedi and Sith can use the force to boost their psychical strength.
3. Mary Sue
>>
File: 1494272117636.jpg (136KB, 698x948px) Image search: [Google]
1494272117636.jpg
136KB, 698x948px
>>82597555
>Mary Sue/Hollywood's nonstop barrage on white men
>>
>>82597570
fpbp
>>
>>82597555
He got shot by a bowcaster, hit by a lightsaber and emotionally fucked up by murdering his father.
She's more powerful in the Force than him, got that meme force boost from the vision and is a Mary sue, ofcourse she's stronger in this situation.
>>
He is just......bad. Like really really bad.
>>
>>82597578
>>82597598
>>82597724

This, people who dislike this movie always ignore it. He's bleeding and hitting himself so he doesn't pass out prior to chasing them down

They wouldn't put these details in by mistake, it was clearly there for it to make sense that this fight would be reasonable with an experienced force user against a non-experience force user
>>
File: 898765130.jpg (39KB, 645x509px) Image search: [Google]
898765130.jpg
39KB, 645x509px
>>82597664
>Adam Driver
>White
>>
What's the point of having him in movies if he is this weak? Why didn't they just kill him off?
>>
This thread perfectly highlights one of the biggest problems TFA has.

Everyone is making excuses for the fucking villain. The dynamic is all wrong.
>>
>>82597835
Because he's an actually compelling character and Han Solo and Leias son.

Star Wars is just a family drama set in space really.
>>
>>82597578
Even shot he should have been able to easily overpower a 90 pound (QUARTER RATION) girl
>>
>>82597645

>It is canon that Jedi and Sith can use the force to boost their psychical strength.

FORCE KICK
>>
>>82597839

> Hurr just because it completely deflates him as a threat in all future encounters doesn't mean it's bad story telling goy- guy.
>>
The right question is: how does she knows that Jedi can manipulate minds if she didn't even know if they ever existed in the first place??
>>
>>82597578
>Because he had a hole through his stomach

we are talking male vs. female strength here my man. he could have 20 holes and 20 jedi up on the hills force sapping his strength or whatever bullshit they wanted to come up with. he would still be stronger. a male twice the size of a female is so much stronger there is very little in this reality or any other that would allow her to be stronger then him. There comes a point, even in sci fi, when something is so unrealistic it crosses over into just silly and breaks immersion.
>>
What I don't get is that he literally freeze and force pushes her into a tree, before fighting Finn.

Why couldn't he do that again?
>>
>>82597989
and the following question would be: who teached her to do it?

or she listened to an audio book Jedi techniques back in Jakku?
>>
>>82597555
he got shot and it's time to end the movie. no time for her to struggle and have to find some clever way to turn the tables.
>>
>>82597839
That's the reason I actually want Kylo Ren to end up being the redeemed hero, while Rey is the fallen villain.
>>
>>82598046
>it's time to end the movie
>if i walk, move will be over
>>
> Luke can barely budge a rock without training.
> Rey can do anything.

Rly mks u tink.
>>
File: 14921932629380.jpg (20KB, 288x368px) Image search: [Google]
14921932629380.jpg
20KB, 288x368px
>>82597828
He's pure white man from christian family.
>>
>>82597580
>>82597645
By a weapon that was launching stormtroopers dozens of feet, no less.
>>
>>82597555

FEMALES ARE STRONG AS HELL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIdFa1qLgNQ
>>
>>82597989
>>82598019
Didn't she just experienced getting mind raped by Kylo Ren before trying it herself?
>>
>>82597989
>>82598019
Why do people think Rey had never heard of the Force before? She clearly shows familiarity with Luke Skywalker and the Jedi, she had heard stories of them. This is just the first time she had confirmation that they were real.

She lived in the asshole of the galaxy in a junkyard, she didn't have space internet.
>>
Rey is just stronger.
>>
File: 1439242002216.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1439242002216.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>82597999
>>
>>82598250
mmm yes, but that teach you how to do it??
>>
>>82597645
>It is canon that Jedi and Sith can use the force to boost their psychical strength.

Well, then Rey is stronger than a guy with strenght boosted by force.
>>
File: 1485469998726.jpg (22KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
1485469998726.jpg
22KB, 540x361px
>>82598270
rey is just gonna end up being luke's daughter or some other bullshit related to the skywalker family, star wars is a bad telenovela now
>>
>>82598270
>Why do people think Rey had never heard of the Force before? She clearly shows familiarity with Luke Skywalker and the Jedi, she had heard stories of them.
She has heard stories...

So if I have heard stories about something that means I know how to do what Jedis can do after years and years of training????
>>
>>82598250
Yeah but that came across as a massive cop out. It was never established that she had any force powers before that point. What the writers should have done was not just show that she's force sensitive but instead show that she actively made use of the force in her own ways on Jakku. If she's as powerful as they've made her out to be then it seems unlikely to me that she'd have never at any point accidentally made any use of her power before. They should have had a couple of scenes of her trying to manipulate people and objects with the force on Jakku with some limited success. This would have not only established that she didn't learn everything all at once as she did in the current film, but it also would have created a greater emotional triumph when she finally force pulls Luke's lightsabre to her and overcomes Kylo.
>>
>>82598370
Rey isn't Luke's daughter, it's pretty much an impossibility at this point.

The only plausible theory is that she's the real chosen one reincarnated from the original founder of the Jedi. I hope it's not true though, as that would be bullshit and make her an actual mary sue, not just a meme mary sue because autists are mad a girl is the hero
>>
File: pepe finger.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
pepe finger.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>82598381
it's not about training you autist, it's about conviction and belief

the only thing keeping Luke from lifting that X-wing was his own self-doubt, it's not about power levels and years of studying at the yoda academy

I want prequelbabbies and eufags to fucking LEAVE
>>
File: 1493597123867.jpg (179KB, 942x796px) Image search: [Google]
1493597123867.jpg
179KB, 942x796px
>>82598409
Maybe Han cheated.
>>
>>82598429
so anybody can be a jedi if they have faith?
>>
>>82598409
Yes. She. Is.
>>
>>82598409
>anakin wasn't the chosen one in the end

I'd literally kill JJ Abrams and George Lucas
>>
>>82597999
I agree with you that people really tend to underestimate the strength difference between men and women, but you're also drastically underestimating how debilitating a hole in your side from an explosive laser is.
>>
>>82598409
The chaptered Star Wars movies tell the story of the Skywalker clan.
>>
File: mhmhmhmhmhm.gif (967KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
mhmhmhmhmhm.gif
967KB, 500x250px
>>82598538
>>
File: 1494269662316.png (296KB, 446x504px) Image search: [Google]
1494269662316.png
296KB, 446x504px
>>82598538
Family is not your bloodline, kid.
>>
>>82597598
>>82597796
And yet he easily defeated Finn, a more than capable soldier. Do try once more, you infidels.

>>82597999
Rey was written to be as force powerful as an elder obi wan, as dashing and brave as Han, hence flying the falcon with no previous knowledge of its controls, A great a shot as Chewie, a fearless leader like Leia, and as accessible to the audience like Luke was.

She's not at all accessible, she's a bully who demands you do as she ask, she's more potentantly powerful in something she didn't believe in just hours before, than anyone in star wars history, and, she's a stinking mary sue who had no right flying the Falcon, and had even less right flying the falcon in the innards of a ship, out gunning and out maneuvering experienced dog fighters.

>>82598184
In your fantasy, perhaps.

>>82598270
yes, because Hearing Van Halen's Respect for the wind sure as hell enables you to out play Eddie Van Halen's rendition of it. If you're not hip, I was being factitious. The force isn't mary poppins bullshit, you have to be taught how to access it, and then taught how to channel it. All of which takes time.

>>82598385
Hence why Mark Hamil said that during the reading of the script he expected the Saber to fly from Ren's force pull into his own hand. It shocked him, he said, when it flew into Rey's hand. And then Mark Said, "But she just heard about the force twenty minutes ago."

>>82598409
Anakin was the chosen one and only ever managed to use Force Danger Sense without training, same thing Luke used when knowing when to pull the trigger and launch the homing missiles against the death star. Same ability Obi Wan used against Grievous when stopping his spinning blades.
Rey used Grand Master level abilities all without a lick of training.

Say it with me, Rey's a Mary Sue.
>>
>>82597555
seems to be Kylo Ren has about every other God damn disadvantage, may as well shit on him some more
>>
>>82597578
>what is adrenaline
>>
>>82598651
>The force isn't mary poppins bullshit

You don't think?
>>
>>82598429
That's bullshit. George Lucas, The actual Father of Star Wars said it thus, "Using the Force is a lot like being trained to do martial arts, you have to be taught and then you have to practice."

>>82598537
Forget Woman, you as a dude, Go into an MMA bout against a trained figther even though he has a crack rib and watch him beat the shit out of you.
Rey's a mary sue, a Mary Sue.
>>
>>82598538
Kylo is a skywalker, kid

>>82598533
the chosen one shit was retarded to begin with, it's clearly a retcon based around toy sales, you shouldn't care about it, just ignore the prequels in general
>>
>>82597555
badly written so that the good guy could win
>>
>>82598697
>George Lucas, The actual Father of Star Wars

Oh yeah, you mean the guy who came up with a vague story treatment that was edited and refined by more talented people and then burned the franchise to the ground the second he was given sole creative control? Nice meme, kiddo.

You only think George is the end-all-be-all creative behind Star Wars because he got sole merchandising rights which gave him enough money to throw around that could bully Gary Kurtz, Lawrence Kasdan, and the other actual talents out of the series by the time Return of the Jedi came around.
>>
>>82598697
He also said "this is Jar Jar, everyone will love him" and "sand is so coarse".
>>
>>82598697
I don't think a cracked rib is a comparable scenario to an explosive blast from a crossbow with a lazer.

I'm a pretty averagely built dude with minimal fighting experience but I guarantee you if shot Conor McGregor in the side with a glock I could beat the shit out him.
>>
>>82598779
Conor would kill you if he so only had one leg
>>
>>82598686
You have to be taught how to access it, then, you have to practice. And even then all Luke managed to do was at best, out saber Vader. And this was nearly two years since Vader took his hand. The events of the Jedi is fourteen months after Empire. Luke's creation of the Green saber signifies his attachment to the force is that much stronger, hence why he became level of Jedi Knight. And even then Sidious pushed his shit in. Were it not for Vader in that moment fulfilling the prophesy, Luke would have died.

>>82598705
You can't say what's retcon or ignore the prequels. Those are the creators children, both OT and Prequels, if you don't like it, leave it.

>>82598733
Don't listen to the rhetoric, son. George Lucas has been the only consistent voice in his franchise. All that bullshit isn't at all true. George Lucas Created his Franchise to be as he wanted. He altered his characters as he chose to do so, you give him that much, you disney cock sucker!

>>82598735
Yes, because being out of touch as an autistic sufferer, some how lessens his awesomeness and his awesome creation. Tell the rat, jar jar jew, and dyke kennedy, to go eat shit.
>>
File: 3.jpg (170KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
170KB, 1000x600px
>>82598705
Shut the fuck up, the whole chosen one shit was greek tragedy level writing. Anakin and Darth Vader are the true protagonists of the whole franchise, that's why the sequels are struggling to move on without him breathing down the neck of Padme or his children.
>>
>>82598779
Yes, and the pain therein made him stronger, otherwise Finn would have toppled him, and not some unknown untested Sand NIGGER!
>>
>>82598808
Anon I really don't think you understand the severity of a gaping wound in your abdomen.
>>
>>82598368

But he has a fucking hole in his gut.
>>
>>82598429
>Luke was trained.
>Anakin was trained.
>We see there are a Jedi academy that trains Jedis since they are kids.
>We see in any cartoon series or movies about Star Wars that always there is some aprentice and a master who train the aprentice.
>Now is all about believing in yourself and you don't need any training.
>All you need is a memory of an orang thing talking to you that "the force is calling to you, just let it in"

For that reason now everyone could be a Jedi.
>>
>>82598823
>Anakin and Darth Vader are the true protagonists of the whole franchise

No, that was a retcon created because George Lucas noticed that Darth Vader was the guy on all the cereal boxes, and because Vader was the center of the marketing, he retroactively decided Vader had to be center of the entire Star Wars universe. there is NOTHING in the OT to suggest Anakin Skywalker was anything more than your average Jedi who happened to turn evil. His redemption wasn't bullshit prophecy, it was just a guy doing the right thing out of love for his son.

>>82598814
>jar jar jew

I will NEVER understand why people will use jar jar as an insult for Abrams while simultaneously praising George as a genius who can do no wrong. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>>
>>82598844
And I don't think you know how awesome dudes could be. There was a guy in 'nam who had his guts hanging out and had to close his vest to keep that shit in and still managed to fight and kill dozens of viet cong.

Say it with me, Rey's a mary sue.

>>82598861
And Vader suffered bodily 3rd degree burns, along with painful implants. And yet he functioned well enough.
>>
>>82598660
Adrenaline doesn't last for hours faggot
>>
>>82598898
>Say it with me, Rey's a mary sue.

I completely agree with you. I was never arguing otherwise. I'm just saying that while yes, people can do insanely heroic things like what you mentioned, thats the exception. Not the norm. The average person sleeps wrong and they're fucked for an entire day. Professional athletes pinch a nerve or get a laceration and they're out for months. Even the most hardcore of hardcore like professionals fighters can get a shot to the chin wrong or get the wind knocked out of them and they're down for the count.
>>
>>82598651
>Force Danger Sense

oh yes, it's that LITERAL autistic kid who thinks explaining the plot of the prequels is genius storytelling

can you please stop embarrassing yourself in every thread? Thanks.
>>
>>82598898
>And Vader suffered bodily 3rd degree burns, along with painful implants. And yet he functioned well enough.

He functions well only after Palpatine takes care of him in The Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, being in a supreme recovering bacta tank and having a custom suit specifically built for his needs.
And one fought with him right after he gets his burns, you know your argument is bullshit.
>>
>>82597555
She can pick up a spaceship with her mind. I dont think physical strength has anything to do with it.
>>
>>82598409
>autists are mad a girl is the hero
Rey is a Mary Sue you delusional mongoloid.
>>
>>82598897
You have no Right to say What was or wasn't IN George Lucas' box of creativity. You can assume out of your ass but that's all you can do.

>>82598897
Let's see, maybe it's because Abrams had Finn see the death star blowing up a solar system, FROM LIGHT YEARS AWAY, or maybe it was when the Shit looking Orange Yoda Rip off thing as to why it had Luke's Saber, "That's a story best left for another time."

Or maybe it's when Ms Mary Sue hoped into the Falcon and effortlessly flew it, within seconds and in a dog fight no less, or maybe it was when the Resistance, who should really be the REPUBLIC, trusted a Sand Nigger they just met. Finn's an easy buy, he just killed a bunch of his own and aided Poe, and then Han, so he's a good guy or at the very least a free agent, but who is this sand nigger. Even more retarded, they trust this sand nigger and the mission, and even more retarded, Poe destroys the Death Star yet they congratulate Rey? Leia even hugs this sand nigger she just met instead of a friend for forty years, Chewie. And insult on top of injury is letting this little smelly sand nigger go to Luke on a mission that was VITAL TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE RESISTANCE.
yeah fuck this movie.

>>82598968
If Rey was to job it should have been against Finn. Even stupider was when Rey was able to use Force Pull, and pull the saber from Ren. Even stupider was her using force suggestion and telepathy. She's a horribly broken Mary Sue.

>>82598976
The only embarrassment is you people who defend the trash awakens. It doesn't matter how damaged I am, what matters is how much in denial you losers are, and my gosh you're so deep into denial until it's hilarious.

>>82599062
George Lucas himself said Anakin was in agony and was damaged beyond any form of humanity. Anakin was in pain, all the time. Lying For Rey won't win you any medals.
>>
I'm pretty sure we all agree that the writing is pretty bad, this thread is just a discussion of people arguing about the plausibility of the plot points in the real world.

No one thinks this is cleverly written or anything, calm down you fucking autists.
>>
Because Kylo is the spoiled child of a fucking princess who never had to work in his life while Rey had to fend for herself on a desert planet daily or starve or be raped to death
>>
>>82599110
>If Rey was to job it should have been against Finn. Even stupider was when Rey was able to use Force Pull, and pull the saber from Ren. Even stupider was her using force suggestion and telepathy. She's a horribly broken Mary Sue.

Why are you saying this as if I'm arguing with you on this
>>
>>82599110
>George Lucas himself said Anakin was in agony and was damaged beyond any form of humanity. Anakin was in pain, all the time.

Yes, but I'm sure he couldn't do jackshit until he got somewhat taken care of.
And I'm pretty sure that Kylo would adapt to living if for example his bowcaster wound was untreatable and constantly in pain, but certainly not right after getting shot.
>>
>>82599116
So you admit that The shit Awakens is nothing more than a horribly written fan film and Rey's probably the most broken Mary Sue in this many years? Not as broken as Ms Smith was in Mr And Mrs Smith, hold on, I have to take that back, they explained Mrs Smith was a bad ass and a gifted killer who trained in several forms of combat. Rey's some unknown trash collecting sand nigger who had no business doing any of the things she did.

>>82599183
No, Kylo's the most potentially powerful force user seen in six movies, until Mary Sue Rey came along of course.

>>82599188
Yes, and I too agree with you, I was just adding to what you're saying. At this very moment, potentially, there are hundreds of others reading our post. I'm adding for their benefit. So to speak reiterating everything you're saying. I want The Last Jedi to bomb if for nothing else for being trash.
>>
>>82599226
And yet he easily defeated Finn and Rey, who should have had no Access to the Force whatsoever, Suddenly out powers him when he says, I can teach you about the Swartz. Admit it, Rey's a broken mary sue.
>>
>>82598951
Shock can. And that takes away pain like nothing else.
>>
>>82599313
She already outpowered him in the mind rape scene and in the pulling the lightsaber from the snow scene, it's not so suddenly.

Yes she's badly written but why do you keep switching the subject about Rey? I was just talking about Kylo.
Also Kylo was not even trying to kill her, he was trying to take her as an apprentice because he felt that she has great potential.
If he wanted to kill her he could've easily done it multiple times in the movie already.
>>
>>82599429
Okay I'll shoot you in the leg and come back a couple of hours later to see how you're still sprinting in full force because you're still in "shock"
>>
>>82599274
No, Kylo is a weak skinnymode beta numale that has to wear a mask to scare people.
>>
>>82599499
Vader wasn't trying to kill Luke, when Luke got snooty, Vader took his hand. Rey's broken. There's no middle ground. When they had her use the force she was on a path of brokendom that culminated in her defeating the villain. She's literally all powerful and pointless as a protagonist.

The only equivalent would be if Luke seeing Obi wan Defeated, magically force pushed without ever learning how to, and then defeating Vader.

>>82599531
yeah, my neighbor got shot in the ass and another friend got shot in the leg, both were able to run and jump picket fences.
>>
>>82599588
Then he should have jobbed against Finn, and not some unknown, untested, Trash Collecting Sand Nigger who had no business using the force for anything other than danger sense.
>>
>>82599588
>Kylo is a weak skinnymode beta numale
/thread
>>
>>82599631
The force is bidirectional. Sometimes you use it, other times it uses you. Established in the first fucking movie.
>>
>>82599607
>yeah, my neighbor got shot in the ass and another friend got shot in the leg, both were able to run and jump picket fences.

For the first 5 minutes maybe, adrenaline or shock doesn't last long because you would literally die if it lasted longer
>>
>>82598651
>Hence why Mark Hamil said that during the reading of the script he expected the Saber to fly from Ren's force pull into his own hand. It shocked him, he said, when it flew into Rey's hand. And then Mark Said, "But she just heard about the force twenty minutes ago."

At some point Hamill's soul was crushed and he just gave in. Now he makes lame Boba Fett jokes with the rest of SWfags.
>>
>>82597839
This
>>
>>82599607
Protip: Kylo is not Vader.
He's repeatedly shown as a wannabe tryhard who knows a few force meme tricks.

Kylo probably wasn't in a lightsaber fight with anyone in over a decade (or possibly ever, maybe Luke didn’t even introduce sabers in his Academy), he just swings his saber at poor farmers and inanimate objects, while Rey fought basically every single day just to survive.

I repeat, yes Rey is badly written, but every action of Kylo is justified.
>>
>>82599701
In the first fucking movie, Anakin used Prescience or danger sense. The only ability younglings can naturally attain. Luke used it when he used it to tell him when to pull the trigger and fire the Homing Missiles that destroyed the death star.

Rey's using abilities that takes not only practice but time to perfect. She only just heard about the force so the only ability she should have been able to use is Force Sense. Yoda taught Luke how to take that vague Force Sense and amplify it, and the way Yoda did that was having Luke run, and jump, basically use it to empower your body, and then finally, he showed Luke how to take that attachment and use it to levitate things.

If you'd remember, Luke took more than five minutes just to shake the Hilt of his light saber.

Say it with me, Rey's a Broken Mary Sue.

>>82599786
Mark Gave an interview where he said that Lucas Film, basically Kennedy, tied him and Carrie and Harrison, to a multi picture deal and then it was sold to Disney. In fact they had to sign on first before Disney would even buy the franchise, now that's telling. Even stranger, Lucas said that someone misled him, He didn't say it in so many words, but he insinuated that the deal had an edge he didn't see. Kennedy, the dyke bitch, outsmarted Lucas.
>>
>>82598146
/ourguy/
>>
>>82599896
NO, Kylo surpassed Vader. Vader didn't have telepathy against opponents. He could not Look into Leia's mind. Luke's mind was the only mind he was shown to be able to access.
Kylo uses it for interrogation, He needn't a droid, Vader did, an interrogation droid. Kylo stopped a force bolt in mid air. Vader had to use his armored hand to stop Han's bolt.

Winner, Ren. Say it with Me, Rey's A Broken, Mary Sue!
>>
>>82599896

Literally the only problem with Kylo is that in his first appearance he manages to hold a blaster bolt in mid-air using the force. He's even holding speeches and joking around while the bolt is held in place like that as if it requires no effort on his end.

That seems like a REALLY strong use of the Force for someone that inexperienced.

Everything after that is completely fine.
>>
>>82600056
Ren is so powerful, Fucking Classic Luke, Anakin as a knight and Obi wan couldn't take down some one that powerful, maybe not even Dooku. Palpatine sure because the force deemed the only way to defeat him was the way Anakin did, by stabbing him in the back, but other than that, no one should have been able to come close to Ren, no matter how childish and annoying he behaved. And certainly not some unknown, untested, untrained, non force believing Sand Nigger.
>>
>>82599930
Lucas invited Hamill and Fisher for lunch to discuss a new trilogy. Then I guess he went online saw that everybody still hates his guts, decided he doesn't want to spend another 10 years doing this shit and sold it to Disney. I'm sure there was no grand plot to take away the films from Liucas. Kennedy pushing Rey as stronk woman and the other shit is just Kennedy being like every other Hollywood liberal: plain dumb in its pandering.

As far as Hamill goes, during OT he sounded pretty down abut SW which I guess when you want to be taken as a serious actor, but spend months talking to a shaved green monkey about magic will happen. But, lately, he's acting like SW is the best time of his life. I guess he's playing his part for the fans, saying what they want to hear, tells stories they want to listen. Some say that it's cause his son is a big fan, so he embraced it. But, still, must be a bitch. I'm sure money helps.
>>
>>82599983
>new force tricks imply even more power
sure thing buddy

>>82600056
I agree.
Though we don't know if holding a single blaster bolt is actually something very difficult or not to do, we just never seen it used before.
But I agree, not so great writing there.
>>
>>82599983
the problem is that you're a literal autist therefore you can't empathize and the concept of feeling things of an abstract nature is literally alien to you. You're trying to quantify something that isn't meant to be scientific or literal, that's the whole point of star wars and the Force

the prequels turns the Force into power levels so that's why you like it so much.
>>
File: e039.jpg (41KB, 505x382px) Image search: [Google]
e039.jpg
41KB, 505x382px
>>82600237
The son was adorable during TPM, though. If he was yur son you'd pretend to enjoy your job as well.
>>
>>82597555
The Force. In the fight, he says the word "the Force" and she repeats it and she closes her eyes and "the Force song" plays because she's summoning the Force.

Plus he's nursing a bowcast blast to the gut.

Plus it's fiction.
>>
>>82600229
nice headcanon there

Ren doesn't have any refined experienced fighting technique, he looked just as clumsly and clunky twirling that lightsaber like Finn or Rey.
Anyone you mentioned could've easily beaten him in a lightsaber fight. Even Rey probably fought more every day to survive
>>
File: Adam Driver.jpg (20KB, 331x445px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Driver.jpg
20KB, 331x445px
Rey is a skinny armed weasel, no way could she over power a Man with at least some form of muscle
>>
>>82600237
The last time Mark was on stage with Kennedy, he said that Luke has literally nothing to add to the series and Kenney blurted out, Luke is very important to the franchise.
>>
>>82600454
lmao why is his chest so unproportinally big, is he only doing bench press
>>
>>82600495

That's not how it works, you can't "target" muscles like that, it's an all-or-nothing kind of deal. As to why he is the shape he is, genes.
>>
>>82600454
A skinny armed weasel who fights for her life basically every day, while Kylo is an emotionally and physically wounded man who wasn't in a proper fight in over a decade (if ever). Also he wasn't trying to kill her.
>>
>>82600287
That's the beauty about being an autist, I don't have a definition for a great many thing but I can observe what the standard is and what is supposed to make sense and that's how I know J.J. Abrams is not at all a story teller, he's a Technical Director. There's a difference. It's why Super Eight is a bullshit film. It doesn't at all add up.

George Lucas explained Anakin's use of the force beautifully. Whereas you disgusting losers cannot even begin to believably defend the shit awakens. No matter how hard you try, Rey's a mary sue, and the shit awakens is an illogical retarded film.
>>
File: PPp_driver442.jpg (76KB, 529x688px) Image search: [Google]
PPp_driver442.jpg
76KB, 529x688px
>>82600495
you talking shit boi?
>>
>>82600396
Head canon my ass, Vader had to use an interrogation droid on Leia, did so again with HAN, Ren reads your mind. You're welcomed to make an another attempt at defending the shit awakens.

>>82600541
And yet he stops a blaster bolt in mid flight, and effortless jobs Finn.

And again, Vader wasn't trying to kill Luke, when Luke got silly, Vader lopped off his hand. Say it with me,

Rey's an intolerable, Mary Sue.
>>
File: super smug.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
super smug.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>82600590
>explain
>add up
>make sense

protip: The Force is something beyond the physical, beyond logic, that's what makes it special, and that's what Kylo Ren, and you, the autist, don't understand, and that's why you're fucking losers

but go ahead and keep pretending your emotional and intellectual defect makes you superior, Chris-chan
>>
You are all retarded.
>>
>>82598537
>explosive laser
oh fuck I hate star wars so much, how the fuck does a beam of concentrated radiation 'explode'? what a load of shit. If anything they should all just be given gamma ray blasters that melt the person you shoot at
>>
>>82600590
>George Lucas explained Anakin's use of the force beautifully

>"Midi-chlorians were microscopic, intelligent life forms that originated from the foundation of life in the center of the galaxy, and ultimately resided within the cells of all living organisms, thereby forming a symbiotic relationship with their hosts. The Force spoke through the midi-chlorians, allowing certain beings to use the Force if they were sensitive enough to its powers. In order to gauge an individual's potential in the Force, blood tests were used to estimate the number of midi-chlorians within the subject's cells. Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One born of a mother but without a father, possessed over 20,000 midi-chlorians—the highest known count in galactic history."

so fucking beautiful, it's like poetry
>>
>>82600694
Once more, you're not allowed to cheapen the force related abilities in Star Wars, EVER. George Lucas himself Quantified how it works. Disney's abortion of a fan film does in no way lessen the boundaries set by Lucas. YOU can try but we'll know better. We see the shit awakens for what it is, an abortion of a film. The moment Finn looked up and was able to see the death star destroying an entire solar system from LIGHT YEARS away, it became forever clear that this abortion of a series shall forever more be, a retard fan film.
>>
File: rey qt.webm (627KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
rey qt.webm
627KB, 720x304px
>>82600777
Nice trips

why does that laser in the sky trigger you so much? You mention it in almost every post, almost as if you have aut-oh wait, you do. Sorry about that, kiddo.
>>
>>82600396
>Ren doesn't have any refined experienced fighting technique, he looked just as clumsly and clunky twirling that lightsaber like Finn or Rey.
It's not really his headcanon. One of the official books straight up says that he's really good at lightsaber fighting. And I wouldn't describe his fighting as "clumsy" or "clunky." He seems pretty skilled, as demonstrated by how he just sort of toys with Finn until Finn gets a lucky shot in, and then Kylo shuts him down fast and hard.

That said, even though Kylo was a good fighter, there's a ton of reasons why Rey was able to best him:

1) Kylo was seriously injured
2) Kylo wasn't taking the fight seriously
3) Kylo wasn't trying to kill her and really wanted to train her (I believe the novelization emphasizes this way more, but it's in the movie as well)
4) The Force was with Rey, as evidence in her closing her eyes and becoming all tranquil as the "doing Force stuff" music began to play
5) While Rey has zero skill in lightsabering she was pretty good with that staff
6) Although Kylo is good with the Force and the lightsabers his training isn't complete as the movie notes
7) It's a movie where soldiers can shoot at the heroes a billion times and still miss; she wins because she's the hero
>>
>>82600777
The one thing I thank to Disney is that they made the whole "quanitifiable" system from the prequels not canon and totally irrelevant.
Fuck your cringy ass midichromosomes my dude.
>>
>>82600737
Again, you're not allowed to lessen or take away the Father of All Things Star Wars, definition of anything within his continuity. In truth, Midichlorians makes perfect sense and is not different than your device's network chip or modem accessing the internet. But you RLM cunts are like a plague and much like mindless virii, you can't do anything thinking for yourselves.
George Lucas ideas are beautiful. Go watch mary poppins or some other disney shit and go worship their magical shit if you want. Star Wars ended with Jedi.

>>82600814
J.J. Abrams is a piss poor story teller. Stephen Spielberg, Lucas and Coppola, are leagues above anything he's capable of. Star Trek shows this. Khan teleports to Chronos, from earth. A retarded feat to so the least. On the enterprise, they're virtually Teleporting lifts, and not at all turbo lifts. The door closes it opens, you're there. Even though the enterprise is bigger than a foot ball field.
Finn and Poe just met, they're at odds, Poe disappears, by movie's end, they're Han and Luke levels of friendly. Rey has to be all powerful in the force for no reason because J.J and Kennedy and the house of rats and decay, hadn't the patience to flesh her out over three movies. If by the third movie's credits she's as powerful as she was in the first, we'd believe in her, now she's just broken.

It's why Super eight is not at all a classic like et or close encounters.
>>
>>82600814
>there was a Norma Bates type skeleton somewhere on Jakku that Rey took that helmet off

Ew.
>>
>>82600926
And yet he easily defeated Finn. Say it with me, Rey's a mary sue. If you didn't get that the moment she pulled the saber into her hand, OUT Force pulling Ren or when REN HAD HER BEATEN, at a cliff's edge and then he says, "I can teach you about the force." And then Rey has this look of,'Oh Yeah, The SWARTZ!" When people around me began to clap, I wanted to do them bodily harm. I knew then that with my issue, it was best to stay away from ignorant people

>>82600935
It doesn't matter at all what Disney does. I and others will constantly oppose these movies and make threads in which we point out the glaring flaws. And we'll keep at it. in especially me. I'm damaged that way.
>>
>>82600940
>Again, you're not allowed to lessen or take away the Father of All Things Star Wars, definition of anything within his continuity. In truth, Midichlorians makes perfect sense and is not different than your device's network chip or modem accessing the internet

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHhhh *breathes in* HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: 1475229774743.png (120KB, 346x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475229774743.png
120KB, 346x250px
It's time to stop posting, George.
>>
>>82597555
>being this fucking casual.

When in tune with the force at a base level it can amplify your physical strength and speed.

Oh and Kylo had already recieved a wound in the abdomen, shoulder and right bicep, by Chewie, Rey and Finn respectively.
>>
File: never ever.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>82600940
holy shit you are pathetic

keep posting, please, you are so hilariously entertaining
>>
>>82601024
>It doesn't matter at all what Disney does.
Well it looks to me that it matters to you even too much if you are willing to dedicate half of your day posting about TFA.
And they have complete rights to everything Star Wars, so you're bound to spend the rest of your life crying about Disney and saying how it all doesn't matter while you discuss the motivations of some random side character from Star Wars Episode 37
>>
> he was in Pain
Don't Dark Side users get power from pain, anger, suffering
So err
>>
>>82601039
Are you, autistic? I am but I think you might be too. Do you have some form of medicare? When you're diagnosed to fill any prescriptions. deal with it, don't take the drugs. I have a second cousin who took the drugs and it only made her worse, she's bipolar now.

>>82601080
Hilarious or entertaining or any of it does not at all matter. I will keep going until star wars crashes and burns.
>>
>>82598651
>finn
>a threat

lol
>>
>>82601067
And yet Luke took days to learn how to attune with the Force, Rey just heard about the Force, she's a broken mary sue.

>>82601109
I will continue to defend Lucas' vision and will continue to spit upon Disney's abortion.

>>82601127
*don't fill any prescriptions.
>>
>>82601113
>Don't Dark Side users get power from pain, anger, suffering

that's EU shit (so basically noncanon and unimportant), and even then, you still need conviction and faith in the cause to be powerful. Darth Sion was held together by his rage and driven forward by his pain, but crumbled and died when he realized he was an inept pawn of Kreia and basically a whiny little shit with no purpose in life. Darth Maul was powered by his anger, but it was a serene, tranquil fury stemmed from his belief in the cause of the Sith.

Kylo Ren was being an impotent crybaby whose entire worldview was shattered when he killed his dad and it didn't make his pain go away like he thought it would. He's basically a wild beast at this point driven by nothing but wanting to kill the meddling kids who've made his life hell the past few days.
>>
>>82601127
>I will keep going until star wars crashes and burns.

You are like that one famous tweet where a mindless brainless girl just tweeted ISIS STOP YOU HAVE TO STOP like it makes any difference at all.
You can't change the outcome of this board even, no matter how much we hate nuSW the board will be flooded with Star Wars thread when it get's released and it will get a billion box office. And all that again on the Episode 9. And again. And again.
You are already too late.
>>
>>82601170
Yes, because being a trained soldier form birth is a joke. Rey's a sand nigger who spent her entire life collecting Junk. Finn was a trained soldier. Grand Uncle was a military man, he was a janitor from time to time, so you see, soldiers are the working laborers on bases, not civilians. But Soldiers. Finn cleaning doesn't mean he wasn't a soldier.

And obvious he was because he effortlessly defeated many of them, until mary sue rey picks up a blaster and magically shoots eight soldiers effortlessly.

She's a broken, horribly broken, mary sue.

>>82601195
Then Rey's an even more impotent character for she was an untested sand nigger who collected junk. Her being able to do everything shows her to be the most broken protagonist in film history.
>>
>>82601223
And yet you're here doing all that you can to silence me. The truth must butt hurt you so because otherwise you'd be somewhere else doing something else.
>>
>>82601195
Would take Kotor 2 any day over the shit Disney are coming out with
>>
>>82601347
Same here.
>>
>>82601298
It's shows how delusional you are when you can't change an opinion of some random 4chin kissless virgin poster, let alone changing the outcome of Star Wars entirely.
>>
>>82601402
When you point out a glaring scar on an actresses ass that many may have missed, from then on, they'd always look for that scar even if they're okay with it. And that's the point. How does this reality makes you feel? I was told a good way to deal with my problem is to envision it as a person wanting to do something instead of what you wanted it to do, in other words, I say to it, "You who won't let me levitate wants to get me to harm some one because you feel like it? fuck that, make me levitate first!"

I'm almost always in control. There's the problem with the weird types of porn but that's a part of the mania, apparently. When I don't fap to weird shit, I'm overcome with this need to harm women. I guess I have to feed the beast in some way. Which is why I'm as old as i am and i'm still single.
But you're here and you've come across something that's well, at the moment beyond you, how do you propose to deal with it?
>>
File: e2e.jpg (72KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
72KB, 680x671px
>>82601638
>I'm almost always in control. There's the problem with the weird types of porn but that's a part of the mania, apparently. When I don't fap to weird shit, I'm overcome with this need to harm women. I guess I have to feed the beast in some way.
>>
>>82597570
This. Will she become a xeno queen in the Last Jedi? Is this Luke's plan? Use her to basically wipe out all force users as the ultimate biological weapon? Basically a being that could influence the midichlorians to wipe themselves out, by overriding its dna. Hence the Force tree?
>>
>>82600728
Maybe it's an electrolaser that creates a laser induced plasma channel that has high enough energy to splode at the target.
>>
>>82599588
>Skinnymode
Have you ever seen Adam Driver?
>>
>>82601024
A Force user and a non-Force user are different levels in a fight. Rey just had the Force awaken in her and was powerful with it in that moment. Finn's just a dude in comparison and was only out on his first real mission at the start of the movie. Nothing suggests that he's a better fighter than Rey at any point in the movie.
>>
File: (93)00124.jpg (98KB, 1179x740px) Image search: [Google]
(93)00124.jpg
98KB, 1179x740px
>>82597555
uuhh, woman are stronger sweetie.
>>
>>82603230
Careful, you are discussing things with an actual autist, just look at this post >>82601638
>>
>>82597922

He was shot in the torso, cut across one arm, stabbed in the other shoulder, and cut across a thigh.

He could barely stand.
>>
>Movie shows how powerful a bowcaster is compared to a normal blaster twice
>He gets shot by one and lives
>h-how does he lose!
>>
>>82603477
>stabbed in the other shoulder, and cut across a thigh.

When did this happen? I am only aware of the bowcaster shot and the lightsaber hit from Finn
>>
>>82603540

Then maybe you should watch the scene before autistically bloviating about it on a tibetan basket weaving forum.

Finn cut his right arm. Rey cuts his thigh and stabs him in the left shoulder literally two seconds before she forces his saber into the snow.
>>
>>82603532
well he was punching himself in order to gain more dark side power
so he was even more powerful at that point
JJ abrams was just afraid of having a women lose a fight because then he would be branded as anti-feminist
>>
>>82601024
> If you didn't get that the moment she pulled the saber into her hand, OUT Force pulling Ren

What movie were you watching? They were both pulling in the same direction, surprising Ren.

> I have a second cousin who took the drugs and it only made her worse, she's bipolar now

You can't get bipolar from drugs.
>>
>>82603900
> well he was punching himself in order to gain more dark side power

sweet jesus
>>
>>82597555
>people like disneywars
>>
File: 2473.gif (1016KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2473.gif
1016KB, 500x281px
>>82600609
Is this a shoot for some kind of water sports magazine? Cause I'm all for (sorta) famous actors advertising weird kinks.
>>
>>82597555
I'm more worried about those light sabers. Their existence is not very plausible.
>>
>>82604194
No, Ren was her superior. He knew the force and she had no business beating him. Chewie's bolt surprised him, And with it, he still bested Finn. Rey's a horrible Mary Sue.
And Rey had no business using the force.
>>
The only real problem I had with Rey's character was that she was boring. No growth, no development, nothing. Just bumbles through the movie looking like a "badass" the entire time.
At least Kylo has some depth to him wanting to surpass his idol, and having imperfections (child-like tantrums).
Compared to his goofy character, everyone else just seemed like cardboard cutouts that constantly squinted their eyes while leaving their mouths agape.
>>
>>82604992
And that's why the Force Awakens is a horribly made Fan made film. Not even a proper fan made film because I've seen a lot of them and the force awakens isn't even that.
>>
>>82597555
hes a nu-male.
>>
>>82597555
He let her win, retard. He was going easy on her to try to get her pissed off enough to go to the dark side, and he went just a bit too easy and let her catch him off guard. He also obviously has a crush on her and doesn't want to hurt her. He's distracted by his fee-fees and can't focus.
>>
>>82604822
> He knew the force and she had no business beating him

This, and your hatred of women, speaks volumes. Your issue is a matter of principle, not practicality. Stop pretending it's anything different.
>>
>>82604992
>no growth
>comes to term with the loss of her parents
>>
I stand corrected.
One point of "development" doesn't add up to making a well flushed out/interesting character.
You aren't wrong though.
Still, I liked Fyn and kylo more because they were slightly more engaging. Only slightly.
The saddest part of the whole movie was seeing Harrison Ford mumble through the movie for a paycheck.
>>
>>82597922

Imagine someone just shot you in the stomach with a high caliber rifle. Now imagine you're wrestling a generic 90 pound girl. Do you think you can do it with a gaping wound in your stomach? Adrenaline runs out at a point.
>>
>>82598370
she's a Kenobi
>>
>>82605284
WOMEN ARE SO STRONK HEAR THEM ROAR! AUTISM SPEAKS SO YOU BETTER FUCKING LISTEN!
>>
>>82607715
>Kenobi's Chinese
>Han's a Spaniard
>Luke's got jungle fever
Sequel trilogy in a nutshell.
>>
>>82606664
She had more development than Luke did at this point in the trilogy my dude. Although yes, she is eclipsed by the far more interesting Fin and Poe and Kylo.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 640x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 640x910px
>>82598897
>I will NEVER understand why people will use jar jar as an insult for Abrams while simultaneously praising George as a genius who can do no wrong. The cognitive dissonance is astounding

That's a valid point in Abram's favour. I think it's the fast pace of JarJar that audiences resented. To address the pacing, Marshall McLuhan claimed that the Western world saw a solitary, motionless figure as inviolate and thus a natural protagonist.... In the Arabian Culture, it's a moving figure that is inviolate and worthy of our attention.

The pacing of TFA is actually well suited to the Arab world but Westerners don't see a protagonist in those characters because they never take time to reflect.
>>
>>82597580
>>82598183
Then why didn't he get knocked back, much less die?
>>
>>82598842
>Yes, and the pain therein made him stronger

jesus christ /tv/ stop watching movies
>>
>>82600728
it could flashboil the bodily fluids at the point of impact, creating a small steam explosion and a hydrostatic shockwave
>>
>>82609259
Go watch another thread if it's too much for you, you salty cunt!
>>
File: 1493596881967.jpg (544KB, 1219x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493596881967.jpg
544KB, 1219x1920px
>>82605070
>He let her win
??

I can believe the crush part, though.
>>
>>82597555
Same thing when he mind raped her she discovered force and how to use it at levels beyond a guy with years of training.
When a carpenter hit you in the head with a hammer - you discover that you are a great carpenter and can do his job better than him.
>>
>>82597555
Because he's a totally pussy. I mean look at him.
>>
File: IMG_9692.gif (1MB, 268x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9692.gif
1MB, 268x165px
>>82598651
kylo didn't want to hurt his waifu you fag
>>
>>82597555
Because she has a supply of super female vitality
>>
File: IMG_9332.jpg (32KB, 589x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9332.jpg
32KB, 589x242px
>>82599274
>No, Kylo's the most potentially powerful force user seen in six movies, until Mary Sue Rey came along of course.

You're fucking retarded. That's the point. Notice how she doesn't have any force powers until Kylo mindfucks her? When she pushed back into him they created a force bond. She's tapping into/using his power, but she doesn't waver emtionally like he does so she's stronger. Novelization even says that the two of them are drawing their power from the "same well." It also says Kylo is shocked because it's the first time he's encountered someone who is even angrier than he is. She won the fight because she was using the power of the dark side. Daisy Ridley described it as them "finding the force together". She won because of their bond. She was mentally and emotionally stronger than him in that scene, and she used their connection to her advantage by drawing on HIS power, not her own.
>>
>>82611058
He didn't let her win. But his goal was to get her to come with him, not kill her. He definitely wanted to disarm her though.
>>
File: IMG_9593.gif (2MB, 245x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9593.gif
2MB, 245x301px
>>82605070
he didn't "let her win" but otherwise this is true. he definitely wasn't fighting her at full strength. looks like he fell in love when the lightsaber went to her.
>>
File: 1493419369043.jpg (575KB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
1493419369043.jpg
575KB, 1280x1813px
>>82611620
Will we see him fuck her?
>>
>>82612015
Yes, and when the ENTIRE JEDI COUNCIL MIND FUCKED ANAKIN, how much force powers he developed? And he was the fucking chosen one who was potently more capable than all of them combined.
>>
>>82597555

wait a minute
that force
>>
>>82597578
Rey is the one with the vagina though...
>>
File: 1494434517335.jpg (239KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1494434517335.jpg
239KB, 1180x1180px
>>82597555
I have no plans to see any future Star Wars movies after the shit Disney pulled, but I like how Ben Solo's lightsaber looked like it was on fire. I never liked how the others look like glowsticks / blunt objects /dildos.
>>
File: 1494100280803.png (3KB, 221x160px) Image search: [Google]
1494100280803.png
3KB, 221x160px
>>82613194
>I have no plans to see any future Star Wars movies
>>
>>82612659
>Kylo
>fucking Rey
Switch that around. She'll shove her saber up him while he sobs and begs for more.
>>
>>82612659
yes. but all sex will happen offscreen like in the PT. best we'll get is a kiss.
>>
>>82612916
yeah because anakin didn't develop a force bond with any of the jedi council you fucking retard. this is an unprecedented thing in the movies. rey and kylo ren are two halves of a whole now.
>>
>>82597555
she used the force, pleb.
>>
>>82597555
See how strong you are after being shot by something that kills people 99.9999% of the time.
>>
>>82597555
>How come she is physically stronger than him, though?

Because she's a ridiculous Mary Sue.
>>
>>82597580
That wouldn't effect his upper body strength.
>>
>>82609004
Force wielders aren't ordinary.
>>
>>82615084
He only got winged, didn't get shot directly like everyone else.
>>
>>82611240
>and how to use it at levels beyond a guy with years of training.
That wasn't what happened, even in the old lore different people had different talents with the Force. Also they had weird stuff they could do if they were related which they may be including seeing in each others minds when they didn't want to as seen in Return of the Jedi
>>
This is the point where the SJW agenda in this film walks right up to the male audience and spits directly in its face.

She doesn't just over power him in hand to hand combat, she also kicks him to the ground.

He's twice her size and weight, and yet she easily overpowers him. This is wish fulfillment fantasy at its worse.
>>
>>82599274
>No, Kylo's the most potentially powerful force user seen in six movies
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How stupid do you have to be to actually believe this?
>>
>>82606719
Not him, but when I train boxing with a girl I can usually just send them flying with the mere power of body weight .

Most girls barely weigh anything. Unless they take the sport seriously Which they don't.
>>
File: IMG_9721.jpg (246KB, 540x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9721.jpg
246KB, 540x473px
>>82615122
chewie missed on purpose, guaranteed. he wanted to hurt kylo but not kill him.
>>
>>82615107
Yes it would. Abdomen wounds fuck you up. Just get punched in the stomach and see how messed up you get. Plus blood loss weakens you immensely and he was bleeding all over the ground
>>
>>82615224
Nope. Still wouldn't make him so easily over powered by a 90 pound girl.

You're just making excuses for shit writing.
>>
>>82615147
He was just shot by something that kills people 99.9999% of the time...you really think he was okay?

You ever seen someone get shot in real life? They become a kitten. Go find that one guy that got shot by his neighbor he regularly beat the shit out of, he LITERALLY goes from being a smartass motherfucker looking to beat someone up to laying on the ground IMMEDIATELY crying and calling out his mom in the span of something like 4 seconds and I'm not even exaggerating, it may have even been faster than that...just instant tears and calling for mother with no power in his body at all.
>>
>>82615122
It didn't go through him. Nothing suggested it just grazed him
>>
>>82615239
>Nope. Still wouldn't make him so easily over powered by a 90 pound girl.
>Things that regularly end lives wouldn't let someone overpower you in any situation

Whoo, yeah all those people are just chilling in the cemetery because they want to be there lol
>>
>>82615175
I mean they literally fly backwards when you hit them. And I'm a very average guy.
>>
>>82615239
A 90 pound girl with fucking space magic. And yes, even a girl could shove you over if you're really injured
>>
>>82615309
Nope. Retarded.
>>
>>82600940
>In truth, Midichlorians makes perfect sense
No, they really don't

You realize they are supposed to essentially be tons of tiny people living inside you, right? Each one is SAPIENT and more aware than a person...you still think that sounds interesting and acceptable?
>>
I'm a guy who has hit several women. I'm not proud of it. In fact I'm pretty damn ashamed.

But here's the thing, even if they are equal to you in your own height and weight, they still go flying backwards like a rag doll. There's something different about their center of gravity. Even strong women are easily toppled.

There's no way, and I mean absolutely no way, that Kylo would get overpowered by this tiny 85 lb 5 foot tall woman. It's just not happening. Even strong women are easily toppled by a man. It's just the way it is.
>>
Battle meditations.
>>
>>82615446
See >>82615241

Kylo was running on fumes and arrogance.
>>
>>82615627
Nope. Utter nonsense written by some nerd with no real experience in fighting or physical conflict.
>>
>>82615446
it's a fucking fairy tale and they're using space magic retard.
>>
>>82615109
And plus he was hella far away when he got shot.
>>
>>82615446
hope you don't hit women anymore man, that shit makes you seem like a pussy.
>>
>>82615916
Kylo has the same space magic you fucking retard. In fact, his space magic is far more powerful than almost anything we've seen previously.

>>82615961
>hope you don't hit women anymore man

Nah. Used to be quite a pimp though.
>>
>>82598333
When did anyone teach Luke how to do powers? The force isn't "step 1, take this specific stance, step 2, use this hand motion." If you thought that then you completely missed everything Obi-Wan and Yoda ever said about the force in the OT. You just need to be calm and believe.
>>
>dude if I was shot with a 9mm pistol i can still beat up a little girl xD
he was shot with something that took out an entire trained soldier in one blast
>>
File: FORCED.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
FORCED.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
gRey Jedi are inherently superior in all matters as they are purer vessels for channeling the force.
>>
>>82616099
I've been stabbed three times in my life and I walked off each time unphased. Human beings can take a few pussy ass bullets.
>>
>>82597555
Because it's a bad movie and requires a complete suspension of disblief
>>
Her being stronger than him is metaphor for how tiny your dick is. You were triggered into revealing your micropenis to the world.
>>
>>82600940
this
>>
>>82608438
Shut up cunt, it's fucking terrible
>>
>>82616184
I loved how she was able to standstill completely holding the sword stationary for 30 seconds while he did nothing.
Also grey jedi are fucking gay, the bad guys aren't evil evil you fucking sperge
>>
>>82597796
>He's bleeding and hitting himself so he doesn't pass out prior to chasing them down
Thats not why he was hitting himself. He was hitting himself because its a sith tactic to gain power, in a combat situation, through phys. pain.
>>
>>82612177
Yall have to get that Ren is literally a wee lad in a world of force ways no more. Untrained, immature, with only his anger and probably some leftover stories to guide him. His and rey fight was still 75% bs, tho, but it was pretty clear that these characters are all younglings to the story.
>>
>>82616193
>I've been stabbed three times in my life
Gay butt sex doesn't count anon.
>>
>>82597555
Girls are genetically superior and therefor naturally stronger than him
>>
>>82597555
she's a strong woman and he's just a weak white male
>>
this thread is full of tough alpha males who got shot, stabbed, run over and they still managed to run, jump and dominate everyone around them despite the wounds wow 4chin is tough guys only zone huh
>>
>>82617829
don't forget all the tough guys that have overpowered and beat up females with magical abilities
>>
Why is it so hard for you guys to accept that Rey is stronger?
>>
>>82598017
Out of mana.
>>
>>82615446

But, do you even know how to throw a punch? Was a straight right or a hook?
>>
>>82597555

He was injured from Chewie shooting him
>>
>>82597578
>>82597580
>>82597598

For fucks sake you pieces of camel humping shit sniffers holy god danged monkey brained fuckwinkels.

She had just been hurled into a tree and unconscious for way too long. She should be a potato after what happened to her before the fight. You all sniff your farts proclaiming he got shot, while forgetting she GOT HURLED A HUGE DISTANCE INTO A TREE TO THE POINT OF BEING UNCONSCIOUS.

People get shot and often perform great things regardless, nobody who just woke up from being blacked out is going to do shit.

Get a fucking clue you useless hacks. Think critically for 1 bloody second. How do you live life with such a small amount of brain power in your weird brain capsules.

God danged every starwars thread "Remember the shot guys, the shot is the answer". Did we even see the same movie? Is this why I hate it and so many love it? Is there some sort of brainwashing going on making some people forget half the shit they just consumed?

I hate you people, I really hate you. Just imagine how much suffering exists in the world because of the endless freaks like you who walk upon it. Thoughtlessly going along with the dumbest shit. Sure "it's just a movie" but if something so basic is so hard for you to grasp how can you do anything else with certainty that you are not being retarded about it?

Please, just do anything but exist.
>>
The more blood you lose, the harder it is for you to focus. Imagine an engine leaking oil. It becomes stiff and harder for it to operate, eventually breaking down. Same principle, except that oil is also the fuel that keeps you running, and instead of being transferred efficiently to the parts of your body that require it to function, which is fucking everything in your body, it is squirting out of a hole every time you exert yourself and fucking up the entire process.

I doubt that much thought was put in to this scene, but it turned out well enough to get the point across; a normal human cannot function for long with a gaping hole in his abdomen. Every action requires a significant amount of blood flow to maintain, and realistically, he put up a harder fight than what should have been possible having been wounded for as long as he was.
>>
OP. You. You're afraid.That you'll never be as strong as Darth Reyder.
>>
>>82615239
>>82615107
>getting shot doesn't affect X

I can't think of a scenario where this statement is ever true.
>>
>>82619634
>Is there some sort of brainwashing going on making some people forget half the shit they just consumed?

Nah, it's just a really boring, unforgettable cashgrab of a flick.
>>
>>82619936
>Imagine an engine leaking oil. It becomes stiff and harder for it to operate, eventually breaking down. Same principle

Not even remotely the same principle. Motor oil has 1 function, to lubricate moving parts of an engine. The General Purpose of blood is to move Oxygen from the Lungs to the brain. If you're bleeding out you're loosing blood. Less blood means lower blood pressure, means blood flows slower, mean the brain gets less blood, means the body slows down, Means you get weaker, means eventually you lose consciousness.
>>
>>82611620

relyo fucking confirmed, this is a great shoop
>>
>>82615122
>He only got winged, didn't get shot directly like everyone else.
It doesn't matter, in the original trilogy blaster bolts could kill you even when they missed. The way they were supposed to work is that they are funneled explosions (blasts) that are basically like small grenades going off.
>>
The real reason why Rey was able to win

1. She's Force-destined like Anakin, nothing is going to stop her from achieving her intended destiny, whatever that is.
2. Kylo was wounded.
3. Kylo wasn't trying to kill her, he has specific orders to bring her in since Snoke is aware she's special like Anakin was.
4. If she's embodying the light side to make up for the 1,000 years the Sith shrine on Coruscant was snuffing out the light side (which is what Palpatine used to defeat the Jedi) then to correct the balance she might be several of times stronger than Kylo at his max even, so even untrained he might be like a child to her.
>>
She got dem Midi-chlorians yo.
>>
>>82622894
Kylo is actually making himself weaker by using the dark side. dark side is probably weaker than the light right now. He's doing his best to turn away from the light and fight the mixture in him which Snoke actually wants from him since he seems to see the coming of the grey

Grey power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDKnYb_-d34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpKk-slhau8

I think the best part of the coming grey force wielders is that they will be a nation all to themselves and serve no one.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.