[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhhhh...David Duke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: trex.png (940KB, 899x505px) Image search: [Google]
trex.png
940KB, 899x505px
Uhhhh...David Duke
>>
Shoehorning a racist man's name into a 'comedy' skit apropos of nothing is without doubt the most childish, cowardly and cringe inducing thing I have ever witnessed.
>>
Teenis
>>
>>82597275
Said the anonymous poster.
>>
>>82597334
It's an anonymous board, genius. Sheesh, no wonder the alt right failed
>>
>I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE!
>GET MY SHOW BACK!
>>
>>82597275
I dunno, but whenever I hear Donald Drumpf's name dropped in a skit I cannot hold myself back from laughing like one of his voters (i.e. a retard)
>>
>>82597424
It would be hard to do a skit about the President without mentioning his name though. Was this a skit about David Duke?
>>
>>82597275
Yeah it didn't even make sense in the context of the skit
>>
dude nazis and jews lmao
>>
>>82597456
I never said it was a skit about Drumpf
>>
>>82597502
Do you have an example, please?
>>
>>82597275
Go be a faggot, somewhere else.
>>
Is this show redpill or is it satarizing it
>>
>>82597533
Fuck off subhuman nigger
>>
>>82597823
Satire requires intelligence. These frauds just cobbled some shit together and pumped it out for their edgy fanbase. Open wide alt right. Let me squirt some more warm diarrhoea down your throat.
>>
>>82597223
>>82597275
yeah he dropped the ball but the left side does the same shit but worse all day long

for example stephen colbert's trump must be hitler skit
>>
>>82597870
His verticle videos are really good and don't have anything to do with le alt right, the show sucked and people who think it is good just really wanted to like it. You can't torture your mother and talk about how horrible women are on cable television therefore it's understandable
>>
>>82598228
Vertical videos?
>>
I like how the OP restrained himself for a whole 3 minutes before he bumped his thread. Good on you champ.
>>
>>82598630
Sometimes it's good to have an autistic friend like you to help me spellcheck my 4chan posts.
>>
>>82597223

>moonman
>jews rock
>david duke

*show gets cancelled*
>>
>>82597223
>I'm daddy gorilla dick nigga I make dyke pussy wet
>>
>>82597223
Edgel0rd
>>
File: armst.png (280KB, 389x441px) Image search: [Google]
armst.png
280KB, 389x441px
>>82597275
Probably because you're a pseudo-intellectual regressive devoid of self-awareness and full of so much cognitive dissonance its leaking out of your ass by the gallon.
>>
>>82600161
>you're a pseudo-intellectual
>its

It's

It is
>>
>>82599035

>being able to spell basic words is autism

It's not like you typed "verticsl" you just can't spell very well.
>>
>>82600932
I used the wrong spelling of vertical, verticle is still a word autistic moron
>>
I laughed. I thought it was funny that he slipped that in there and that nobody in charge noticed until it was too late.
>>
>>82597456
It wasnt.He ven name dropped the Moonman meme in that skit however
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DsEHINz30

Play at 75% speed.
>>
>>82601090
well you are not an autistic sheltered liberal so of course you find it funny, some of us don't have that leisure
>>
>>82600932
everyone knew what he meant and you just look like a faggot trying to prove to himself how smart he is by correcting spelling while contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation.

thanks fag.
>>
>>82597275
I bet you'd have no issue with shoehorning Hitler into "comedy" skits.
>>
>>82597275

>cowardly

top kek

I got a laugh out of the skit.
>>
>>82598228
The ones he films on his flip phone in his bathroom?
>>
>>82601343
>>82601375
>>82601423
All Sam.
>>
>>82597223
> your nickname will be moon man
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.