[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you made a TV series. what would it be about? mine would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 1369607361341.jpg (999KB, 1360x880px) Image search: [Google]
1369607361341.jpg
999KB, 1360x880px
if you made a TV series. what would it be about?
mine would be about a skinhead that goes back in time and brings guns to the crusades and by extension fucks up history
>>
I'd love to see a TV series about the First Crusade with season one being the march to Anatolia, 2nd the capturing of Antioch and Jerusalem and the 3rd maybe the aftermath.

I'd also like a show about the Byzantine court.

>>82596906
Would he be fluent in old French?
>>
HBO predator mini series
>blood and gore
>tits out
>swearing
>rated MA or R

follows the basic story of predators over history
>ep 1 is predator in crusades
>ep 2 is predator during crusades
>ep 3 is cowboys
>ep4 is ww1
>ep 5 is ww2 etc etc

story also kinda interlinks stories by having some agency established in the first episode who job it is to track and kill predators and they either make a small or big appearance in each episode. eg in ww1 its said organisations job to track and kill a predator whos been spotted in some french town they get there and need to fight predator and germans etc.
or they make no appearance just a quick come to the scene after the slaughter and collect a few bodies and shit and take them away for examination

I think it could be cool seeing 1-1.5 hour predator skits
>>
>>82596906
A really weird post-apocalyptic action series with an ensemble cast including an immortal drifter, his new autistic slave, an alien, time travel, broken memories and other such almost-nonsense that asks a ton of questions. Like LOST meets Donnie Darko, where you can piece everything together if you pay attention and think hard enough.
I've actually planned out the three season arc, which would be the entire run time. Each season would involve a new timeline, a new landscape, and shifting roles for all the characters.

>tfw autistic enough to have three seasons of canon in my head but too lazy to plot it all out
>>
File: 1470993534892.png (276KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1470993534892.png
276KB, 317x1442px
high budget loyal to source material Wheel of Time series
>>
>>82597002
sounds gay and boring. go back to teaching history grandad.
>>
>>82597565
>/his/ has some sort of insane epic fantasy sci-fi history wiki
>it includes emus on Mars and a faction called Kang and Shied

Time to cancel my plans for the night, this is gonna be good
>>
File: creature.png (812KB, 928x952px) Image search: [Google]
creature.png
812KB, 928x952px
>>82596906
All I fucking want is a new Twilight Zone-esque series where each episode is a different short horror/sci-fi story, is that too much to fucking ask?
>>
File: 1335698633487.png (155KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1335698633487.png
155KB, 400x300px
>>82597002
I like this

>>82597206
>predator mini series
green light it now

>>82597565
I still think it needs to be animated or pixar or claymation or stop motion and not live action

>>82597752
>yfw I am 43 years old
>>
>>82596906
I would make a regular TV show like Everyone Loves Raymond or King of Queens or something. Everything normal, just a regular married guy who is a bit dumb, has a hot wife and a few kids in a nice house. His buddies come over and pal around.

But here's the twist, and something only I as the creator know: one of the main character's friends is a vampire. I don't let the audience know, or the cast and crew. I just make sure that this certain character does things that is consistent with being a vampire. He'll avoid mirrors, always ask to be invited in, won't be seen eating regular food, stay away from silver and garlic, only seen at night time or is indoors. It'll be really subtle, hard for even the most observant person to detect. Everyone else thinks it's just a regular sitcom, but I'll plant things here and there that'll tell the story of a secret vampire war that's been raging for generations. Maybe the TV in the background will show an odd newstory, or you'll see random things in the background, or if you read someone's lip talking at the restaurant they're at you'll get a clue. This will go on for years just being a mediocre show like According to Jim or something, but eventually one of those weirdos from Film Theory will be like "did you know that the guy from that show is actually a vampire, here's the evidence". Eventually they'll start going through everything an uncover a hidden plotline that'll blow everyone's mind.
>>
tv show about different types of school shootings
itll range from
>incompetent fools
to
>breivik level slayings

and itll give off helpful hints on how to survive such attacks
>>
File: PH_render.png (73KB, 133x364px) Image search: [Google]
PH_render.png
73KB, 133x364px
>>82598156
I've always had a similar idea to this. I've always really wanted to make a film that was marketed as a goofy, dumb, happy-go-lucky comedy and have it start out like that but have things start to feel more and more subtly off and weird as the film goes on culminating in it becoming a full-on psychological horror and have it turn out that the film actually takes place in hell or something, like Jacob's Ladder. Horror works the absolute best when you don't expect it.
>>
>>82598156
Tommy Wiseau's character in the room was originally intended to end up being a vampire. I wonder how different the film's reputation would be if they went with that.
>>
>>82598234
>implying you need any other tips than this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U
>>
>>82598395
That's the thing, I don't want there to be a big reveal at the end of the show's run. I don't want anyone to know he's a vampire until some autistic guy on the internet pieces it together years after the show's final episode.
>>
File: 1494377182618.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1494377182618.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
I'd make a mystery drama that follows a 40 year old disgruntled scientist set in the near future that follows his work for an agency set out to confirm the existence of extraterrestrial life.

It would follow him throughout the series as it slowly ramps up to having him discover alien life whilst battling against other agencies.

Throughout the show there would be minor discrepancies in the way things are handled, the way things are referred to, and the names of some items.

The season finale would focus around a mysterious object passing near orbit, we'd follow the journey of retrieving it and it would be revealed to be the Voyager spacecraft sent out from Earth, the discrepancies would then be obvious and would be fun to re-watch to spot them all.

The only hard part would be finding ways to not making it too obvious, but I think it could be done
>>
File: bamam.jpg (301KB, 1200x1621px) Image search: [Google]
bamam.jpg
301KB, 1200x1621px
>>82596906
Miniseries on the Rhodesian Bush Wars
>>
Burn Notice-esque procedural, but with a circle of close friend Criminals commiting Heists a-la The Town. 80% of episodes are them heisting, or performing smaller crimes to gather capital / supplies for the 40 minute long mondo heist at the end of each season. After 2 seasons introduce and split the story between the cops who are now targeting them ending with a 4th or 5th season solely focused on the cops.

I used to dream about an old western town on the bayou and all the crime and drama that would entail but Deadwood pretty much knocked that out of the park already.
>>
>>82599115
I thought about doing a comic series like this, but it's takes place in the United States a few years in the future during a Civil War. It would feature two warring extremist groups, one far right, and one far left, and a shadowy government organization trying to maintain control. But it would be Burn Notice-esque because the in the comics it would teach you how to do certain things, like on the show.
>>
File: 4657467467463.png (51KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
4657467467463.png
51KB, 256x256px
>>82598156
>secret vampire war
sounds shitty
also
>trying to be subtle about characters
bitch are you serious? i think you're underestimating people that are watching the telli, everything, very single thing you put in a episode its gonna catch on to them, only old people just watch tv while not focusing on the story or characters

also to be fair, doubt anyone in this thread can make a good tv show, everyone gots all these kind of bland ideas on what it should be about but a story or characters do NOT make a good series
>>
A guy who wastes his time posting here
>>
File: 1494202611782.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494202611782.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
you know the drill
>>
>>82600353
>Coming this summer HBO presents, with partnership with BBC, /tv/ Shitposters: The Series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
>>
>>82596906
>utopian sci fi
>similiar philosophy as ghost in shell
>follows a group of has-been bounty hunters who do side business hunting rogue AI code
>they discover something they shouldn't and their business partners go to war with them over it
making comic about it
>>
>>82596906
>Sci fi
> literal crusader and outlaw cowboy go on a road trip in space.
i feel like TV is lacking good sci fi shows.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.