[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT intelligent scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 36

File: 1492431034265.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492431034265.gif
2MB, 500x250px
ITT intelligent scenes
>>
Is it just one guy who keeps spamming this gif?
Besides, nazis are globally hated so yeah I don't see what's wrong with this scene, just /pol/ getting mad I guess.
>>
>irl some pussy goes to an actual neo nazi hangout spot
>tries to beat them up
>they pull a gun/ knife and leave said fag bleeding out

this scene doesn't bother me, what bothers me is when I was watching it with some people they all talked about why people dont go beat up more neo nazis.

I asked them if they knew where the local neo nazis hang out, they didn't know, I told them (some bar known for fights) they still think they could take them on, inform them that theyd all be arrying a knife at least,

all these retards still thought they could overcome some 6ft3 thick skulled dumb skin head whos angry and has a knife.

I cant wait til antifa try to fuck up some skinhead rally/ meeting and get slaughtered by some whack job
>>
>>82596598
>someone believes in something different than me
>its all right to attack them especially in a 2v1 situation unprovoked
That's just what I'm getting from the gif, I haven't watched the cartoon.
>>
>>82596506
>God isn't real
>But I'm willing to beat up people for not adhering to the christian idea of human equality
>>
>>82597043
>I haven't watched the cartoon.
like pottery
>>
File: cia pizza.jpg (89KB, 807x527px) Image search: [Google]
cia pizza.jpg
89KB, 807x527px
>>82597069
>watching cartoons
>>
>>82597043
Being a nazi sympathizer is different than 'believing something different than me'. That shit is straight up unacceptable, especially in this day and age.
>>
>>82597097
anything beats watching capeshit movies
>>
(dan) (((harmon))) must have been behind this

dan disliking nazis doesn't make you a good person. It doesn't make up for your failing relationships with other people. If you want people to actually like and connect to you, change who you are.
>>
>>82597043
>wear a shirt saying "kill all niggers"
>get beat up
WOOOOW
>>
>>82597118
Fuck off Schlomo
And take your
>Le what is acceptable in Le current year
Reddit shit with you
>>
>>82597043
>Nazis
>someone believes in something different than me
Oh you
>>
>>82597118
Attacking people on the streets is all right though as long as they think something different than you do.
>>
my friend is a nazi. ask me anything
>>
>>82597166
see >>82597159
I don't think saying "wow it's just my opinion" will get you out of that one
>>
>>82597118
Being a commie is also different than 'believing in something different than me' yet we tolerate communist agitators.
>>
>>82597166
Violence needs to be used on Nazis to show them how violence is always wrong. That's why its okay to be violent with them.
>>
All I'm getting from this thread is that we should stop accepting all the communists openly walking around, we should allow people to start beating up anyone wearing a shirt with a red star or Che's stupid face
>>
>>82597204
does the swastika say kill all niggers in wingdings to you? is that what youre operating on now?
>>
File: 1435268333383.png (176KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
1435268333383.png
176KB, 612x344px
>>82597068
>christian idea of human equality
>>
Really opened my eyes 2bh
>>
>>82597217
all well and good until reddit plebs attack actual neo nazis instead of trump supporters and get stabbed 10 times and are left in the street to die.
>>
>>82597240
weeeeeeaboooooooooooo
get ouuuutttttt
>>
File: triggerposting.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
triggerposting.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
>>82597217
>attacking nazis is bad
>gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>82597257
>redditors dying
i don't see the problem with that desu
>>
BASH
>>
File: 1467430027608.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
1467430027608.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
>rick and mortyhas a scene where rick says god isn't real
>"wtf I'm christian now"
>rick and morty has a scene where a guy wearing swatzikas gets beat up
>"wtf I'm a nazi now"
>rick and morty has a scene involving sex between a male and a female
>"wtf I'm gay now"
>>
>>82597257
>implying this is a bad thing

There's only so many times you can tell a child not to touch a hot stove before you just let them do it and they burn themselves.

I'm just waiting for something to actually happen. Maybe then these faggots will stop larping as revolutionaries.
>>
>>82597237
it says kill all jews if you're actually acknowledging what it symbolizes
>>
>>82597043
If you have a belief that's predicated on the violent extermination of other races, you're sort of opening yourself up to an ass kicking
>>
>>82597284
Are you baiting or genuinely retarded?
>>
>>82597284
To be fair he's not the one that's arguing that violence is bad, and should therefore be treated with violence

The nazi going gas the kikes probably think violence is a-ok, probably only has an issue with the so called pacifists wanting to start a punch up
>>
File: swast.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
swast.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>82597320
Does it?

You don't seem to have a solid grasp of how symbols work.
>>
>>82597237
It's the same kinda thing, you'd say the same shit if they beat up a guy in a KKK outfit "hurr he was just expressing his opinion, gosh!"
literally everything the characters in rick and morty do, you're against. One of the characters could walk out in the rain with an umbrella and you'd force your dumb ass to walk in the rain without one.
>>
>>82597327
but the left's belief is the violent extermination of the white race.
>>
File: 1494095131849.jpg (37KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1494095131849.jpg
37KB, 858x536px
Why didn't they beat up an Islamic fundamentalist too? Is an idiot holding up a "GOD HATES FAGS" sign worse?
>>
>>82597349
>IT'S MUH AN CIENT HINDU SYMBOL OF BLABLABLABLA
yes, it does. i know that because i do have a grasp on how symbols work. they mean what they actually mean, not what you dont want to acknowledge that they mean
>>
>>82596995
why are people who have never been in a fight always so eager to get into a fight?
It's not fucking fun goddamn.
is this the product of anti-bullying campains?
>>
>>82597380
[This is what neo-nazis actually believe.]
>>
>>82597364
So you agree that wearing a communist symbol means the person want to kill millions of dissenters?
>>
>>82597385
that would be considered ISLAMOPHOBIC AND INTOLERANT
>>
>>82597303
>>82597289
dont get me wrong I want them to attack an actual gang and get their shit kicked in, however once it happens I just dont want to deal with the bullshit news reports thatll follow it for a month

>innocent college boy get stabbed by evil nazis
>boy provoked gang and got shot for it, police are warning people to not provoke criminals
>>
>>82597380
what has rick and morty got to do with leftism?
just because they're against nazis they're leftists?
>>
>>82597327
Now let's modify this so it fits real life.
>Nazis deserve to get beaten in the street
>Anyone who is slightly right of Lenin is literally Hilter
>Thus, I have a right to attack them
>>
>>82597380
You don't actually believe this.
>>
>>82597385
Triggered fruit spotted
>>
>>82597404
that's not part of the communist ideology, but i applaud your mental gymnastics
>>
>>82597389
>>82597118
>>82597159
>>82597327

So for the sake of ideological consistency you guys are in favour of beating the shit out of some ultra feminist wearing a "Kill all men" shirt or some black guy spouting off about killing whitey.
>>
friendly reminder to beat up this fascist scum if you ever see her in public
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
>>
And what about communists? Violent Hindus? Moaists?
>>
>>82597460
>HURR LIBRULS U THINK BEETING UP NAZI IS OK??? WELL I BET U WUDNT BEET UP A GIRL OR A BLACK GUY
do you ever stop and think about whether or not the things you say will make you lok retarded?
>>
>>82597392
id say so, I got bullied in school, but id fight back, id never rat on the kids who bullied me, id jsut beat them up after school one on one. these people I dont think had ever got in a proper fight.

I always run from fights, unless
>gf or a girl I know is stuck/ cornered (basically cant leg it)
>im cornered and I need to fight my way out
then you hear these pussies saying how they want to fight, I don't think they realise that unless you have jason bourne level training youre pretty much fucked in any form of fight, especially in a street fight where some cunt will pull a knife, throw a bottle or just get a gun out.

some people seriously need a reality check. it baffles me how so many people are just oblivious
>>
>>82597460
if the event of a mass male massacre involving the death of 6 million took place in history then yes
>>
File: 1465777944388.jpg (53KB, 478x515px) Image search: [Google]
1465777944388.jpg
53KB, 478x515px
>>82597494
>>
>>82597459
gas chambers were not part of the nazi ideology either, but considering they wanted jews gone it wasn't exactly the biggest surprise

So what do you think the communist ideology entails when people don't agree?
>>
File: neuronsfiring.jpg (66KB, 536x274px) Image search: [Google]
neuronsfiring.jpg
66KB, 536x274px
>>82597399
is what your professors believe since the 60's
>>
>>82597518
>inherited oppression
can't make this shit up.
>>
>>82597389
>He thinks the Nazis took the swastika from hinduism
>He thinks he knows how symbols works

And if I give you the thumbs up gesture that means I'm telling you to go fuck yourself because thats the only possible interpretation.
>>
File: 1494334589454.gif (2MB, 680x603px) Image search: [Google]
1494334589454.gif
2MB, 680x603px
>>82597452
Sure let's go with that as an argument
>>
>>82597434
>Anyone who is slightly right of Lenin is literally Hilter
Republicans compared Obama to Hitler his entire term. Hitler is just a bad guy to everyone but /pol/. All people use him as a tool to discredit their political opponents.
>>
>>82597501
you should just punch them
>>
>>82597460
In the case of killing whitey, the desire for reactionary violence is prompted by the continued exposure of unchecked institutional violence. As such, while the statement is absurd, the genealogy that it draws from is less toxic from the contrapoint of white people wanting to kill all blacks. As such, no, this guy's ass doesn't need to be kicked for the statement alone, unless he is actively engaging in a project to kill whitey as an absolute category - rather than the people who represent the institutions that bring about the systemic violence that the black man in question is actually referring to when he makes the blanket statement whitey.

Took me a while to get my head around the nuance of it, but it makes sense

As for 'kill all men' feminists - their likeihood to actually act on this statement is too low to warrant violent intercession, and while her motivation for 'killing all men' is closer to the given example of the black men, the intersection of power relations are far less clearly defined and bound up in the category of men in general. She's doing feminism wrong if that's the endpoint of her engagement in feminist thought.
>>
>>82597560
>cant read
>cant make a coherent point
>>
>>82597550
>One radical said this once

That's excellent proof, Anon. Really top tier.
>>
>>82597574
Well, perhaps we shouldn't be advocating beating up nazis when there are people out there who think anyone right of lenin are nazis?
>>
>>82597327
>If you have a belief that's predicated on the violent ass-kicking of others, you're sort of opening yourself up to an ass-kicking.
>>
>>82597603
>there are people out there who think anyone right of lenin are nazis
why do you keep setting up this strawman?
>>
Here is what the show makers think of your opinion.
https://youtu.be/uSfnzGSDk9k?t=21m38s
>>
>>82597494
>If you openly advocate for violence against groups of people you deserve to be beaten
Oh so these people advocating violence deserve to be beaten?
>S-stop being retarded!
>>
>>82597622
Obviously never tried discussing politics with a marxist then

Or you are a marxist, in which case it sounds like someone needs to be beaten up
>>
>>82597460
yes
>>
File: jadensmith.jpg (99KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
jadensmith.jpg
99KB, 469x600px
>>82597593
>Haha your argument is so dumb because its dumb I don't even need to respond to it.
>>
>>82597501
What's that old Tyson quote, something like "everyone's a fighter till they get hit in the mouth"?
>>
>"there's no denying what the nazis did were pretty horrific"
>rick and sommer beat up a nazi
>"actually nazis are okay"
next thing in season 3 rick will go back in time and shoot a WWII japanese soldier about to slice the neck of an infant in and you fags will go
>FUCKING WOW DEY DINDU NUFFIN
the reverse psychology works like a charm, we could easily make /pol/ do a 180 on itself if they just had an episode where all they did was kill niggers and jews
>>
>>82597591
>Muh power relations dynamic

Fuck off Marxist shill.
>>
>>82597603
>He still thinks comparing people to Hitler has anything to do with political spectrums
He's just a stand in for anybody perceived to be autocratic.

But I digress, nobody actively thinks any of those people are actual Nazis, but people with swastika tattoos that seig heil are pretty unambiguous

Now I don't even believe that they should be assaulted, but your attempt at reductio ad absurdum simply isn't sound.
>>
>>82597673
>WOW FUKKEN LIBRULS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING THE CONTEXT OF EACH STATEMENT INSTED OF JUST BLINDLY EQUATING THEM LOL FUKKEN DUMBASSES
>>
i want to fuck muscular summer
>>
>>82597590
I was trying to fuck one of the chicks, after the little debate about fighting nazis I fucked her, while she was showering I made out with another chick, she was chubby but incredible tits. first chick cme out and flipped her shit, then the 2 queers came out and all started yelling, the guys got ''angry'' still didnt have the balls to punch me, so I left. as I left I told them that they wont punch me so theyd get fucked up by a nazi. I could just hear yelling and screaming as I walked to my car. it was funny as fuck.

>>82597652
yea pretty much, plus its different when the other guy is on meth or some shit and will just keep coming at you.
>>
>>82597392
With all the movies and videogames around people are conditioned to think of themselves as protagonists who will walk all over their opposition. Then they get into an actual fight and quickly realize it's a two sided affair. And then they lose their enthusiasm.
>>
>>82597164
It's obvious that the point of contention with violent racists isn't that 'they believe something different' but that their beliefs directly lead to direct, often violent action against groups that are in no way actively involved in the systems of oppression that harm the skinhead.

Skinheads in general are largely working class dudes that have displaced their anger at the lack of social cohesion produced within capitalism at those they see as culturally thriving in spite of these same conditions. Killing black people will not resolve the core issue that serves as the base of their malcontent - it's simple scapegoating, and it's a line of thingking that people are drawn into by demagogues with a specific agenda (ie, racial homogeneity), not realising that if this agenda gets enacted to its fullest point, the useful idiots (skinheads) of that movement are going to be just as shafted as they were before, but with a less clear idea of why, and for the elimination of black/racially other groups that suffer similarly, have to defend themselves from this position with a much lesser body of potential allies for the true conflict
>>
>>82597652
no it's "i'll fuck you til you love me, faggot"
>>
>>82597392
There are definitely warrior types who get off on the adrenaline of fights, but yeah. They're not usually the ones talking like that. They just take up boxing.
>>
>>82597219
Except, communists aims are for reform of the economic structures that disadvantage working people, and alienate them from the product of their labor. It's an unfortunate truth that movements that claim to mobilise towards these ends are often subverted by opportunists who see social upheaval as a means of gaining power within a new burgeoning social hierarchy.

This does not, however, invalidate the real contention that the disenfranchised classes ought to have against the classes and institutions that enforce the current economic structures that force their labor to be devalued in the way that it is.
>>
>>82597686
>ITS OKAY WHEN I ACT LIKE SCUM BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY THE VICTIM. NOTHING IS EVER MY RESPONSIBILITY BECAUSE THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET ME, WHERE IS MY PARTICIPATION RIBBON?
>>
>>82597682
>But I digress, nobody actively thinks any of those people are actual Nazis

Well congratulations for speaking for the rest of the world, but I'm afraid you're wrong, there are unhinged ideologues out there waiting for the chance to beat up anyone who does not think personal property is a sin.
>>
>>82597673
Except Marxists reject identity politics bullshit.
>>
>>82597760
wow, you sure showed me lol
>>
>>82597755
you're not an intellectual just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>82597784
I should have prefaced that "nobody" was simply the everyday usage of the term which always implies exceptions to the rule, and not literally "NOT ONE HUMAN BEAN"
>>
>>82597755
>theyre not REAL communists
>>
>>82597813
you know if you have nothing to say, you can always just not respond
>>
>>82597755
Red fucking Alert right here

Okay Marx, so even though all communist states end up being murderous regimes killing people until the bullets run out, we're just to accept it because the workers are disenfranchised?

Isn't that kinda like how the nazis claim they're being disenfranchised by the jews and the globalists? Personally not buying the excuse for mass murder
>>
>>82597686
>Considering the context of each statement

You mean the context that only counts when you want it to?Or do you think its acceptable then for some trailer trash white guy to say "fuck niggers" if he's been wronged by black men a bunch of times in the past?

Or is it strictly "institutional" discrimination, in which case whitey would have a right to be pissed off at asians because by nearly every metric you use to demonstrate "institutional" oppression of blacks, asians have it better than whites?
>>
File: desu.jpg (31KB, 421x477px) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
31KB, 421x477px
>>82597791
he did actually
>>
>>82597755
>Except, communists aims are for reform of the economic structures that disadvantage working people, and alienate them from the product of their labor. It's an unfortunate truth that movements that claim to mobilise towards these ends are often subverted by opportunists who see social upheaval as a means of gaining power within a new burgeoning social hierarchy.
>This does not, however, invalidate the real contention that the disenfranchised classes ought to have against the classes and institutions that enforce the current economic structures that force their labor to be devalued in the way that it is.
Is this satire? Please tell me you didn't rape a thesaurus unironically.
>>
>>82597349
It's a variation on the sun-wheel - the symbol of cyclical renewal. In the context of german ultranationalism, this sunwheel is also cognate with the black sun of alchemy - which represents the total dissolution of the old order to create a fertile ground from which the seeds of new growth may flourish.

Unfortunately, in practice, this was taken in an ethno-isolationist angle, and required the purging of those they saw as incompatible with the finalised idea of renewal in order for that renewal to take place.

The heliocentric model of historic realism isn't necessarily bad in itself - but when implimented by an imperial power who sees the ideal endpoint as total domination, it taints the noble aspects of the alchemic system this symbolism draws from.

Sad really - as now its impossible to endorse, or embrace the symbolism of the process itself without bringing to mind the more significant forms of its implimentation in the 20th century.
>>
>>82597848
The irony here is pal that you say an awful lot without actually saying anything at all you pretentious piece of human trash
>>
>>82597893
drink my pee
>>
>>82597906
you type like a female so if you are one then I would glady drink your pee
>>
>>82597043
FREEZE PEACH goes both ways.
>>
>>82596506
>Buddhist peace symbol
>no skin heads are that skinny refer to American History X
>fuck the antifa
>>
>>82597118
>a guy just wants to protect people who share his skin color and wants them to prosper
>somehow he is the "bad guy"
>>
>>82597591
>institutional violence
reification
>as an absolute category
reification and abuse of jargon
>institutions that bring about the systemic violence
begging the question
>their likeihood to actually act on this statement is too low to warrant violent intercession
more begging the question
>the intersection of power relations are far less clearly defined and bound up in the category of men in general
abusing jargon again

Liberally salted with two dollar words, that's a horseshit salad. Jargon exists to make one's ideas unambiguous, but the sense in which you're using these terms is never precisely defined; it seems to exist for the singular purpose of ducking the responsibility of being precise, and again, reification. Critical theory has no business outside of the humanities as it has done none of the leg work of even the loosest of social sciences.

You can't treat ill-defined, wholly abstract concepts as concrete.
>>
skin heads: low social class independent angry people

antifa: activist group founded by millionaires, comprised of white middle class naive people.

choose one
>>
>>82598003
>want to give my family their dream home
>somehow when i do this by finding a nice house and sending the family inside it to torture camps, i become the bad guy
>>
File: Merchant1.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant1.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>82597118
>fascism le ebil
>communism le good
>>
>>82597385
Its contentious - people conflate valid revulsion and opposition to the worst aspects of islamic extremism to islam as a general culturally unifying institution. As a text produced from a nation that has historically aggressed against a variety of islamic nations largely without any real defensible legitimation.

and have actively manipulated politics within these areas to allow extremist islam to flourish

its difficult to visually represent the conflict without seeming to trivialise the historic processes that have made the worst examples of islamic culture - how do you represent someone beating up a muslim dude while making very sure that the audience understands that the dude is not being beat up because he's muslim, but because he has been indoctrinated into a horrible, dangerous misuse of islamic mythology by the sorts of regressive militant groups that are entirely justified in being responded to with violence.

It's just not that simple.

The contrapoint on the nazi front is - some dude beating up a guy wearing like, a black metal shirt or something - because the association between black metal fandom and white nationalist terror groups isn't made clear by dressing in a way that means you either could be a nazi, or you just could be a metal nerd who likes screaming and blast beats

y'follow?
>>
>>82597891
Holy shit. Such a long post, yet it contains zero content. Astounding.
>>
>>82598013
>too stupid to know even marginally big words
>calls it "abuse of jargon"
>doesn't understand what reification or begging the question are
wew
>>
>>82598048
That's a very convoluted way of saying "if I offend muzzies they'll slit my throat and throw acid on my family"
>>
>>82597550
This is taken out of context, and ignores the theoretical precepts that underpin the idea of a homogenous white race - this is a whole nother debate in itself, however.
>>
>>82598058
it's funny how people keep getting triggered by the guy who can write in full sentences and actually convey arguments based on information
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs

>le if you partake in any action that could remotely be construed as defending nazis or nazism you therefore must be a nazi and must be destroyed meme.
>>
File: dwarf.jpg (15KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf.jpg
15KB, 319x331px
>tfw too dumb to follow the arguments happening ITT
>>
>>82598044
>Fascism le good
>Communisn le ebil
>>
>>82598058
t. brainlet

Would you have liked a le funny meme instead?
>>
>>82598048
you're not smart you female faggot, it's time to stop posting now
>>
>>82598048
>I am very smart
>confuses its and it's

Every time
>>
>>82598013
>hurr durr I can't understand big words so I'm just going to copypaste some logical fallacies I learned from an image macro in lieu of actually refuting the logic itself

reification isn't something you can just highlight as and end in itself. What do my statements reify, and why is their reification invalid - especially so in the context of my argument?
>>
>>82598058
I'm the guy he responded to and I actually found it to be a good post. At least he knows his shit instead of parroting the retarded "Hitler took a hindu symbol of good and flipped it around because he was a comic book supervillain" you hear so many people say.
>>
>>82598108
Correct. The Reich was the only thing stopping the spread of demented Bolshevism into Western Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
>>
Nazism is dead and buried, only glorified by losers on the fringe. Everything about Nazism has too much baggage to ever be anything more than a standard for unhappy LARPers to rally around.

If America were to travel down the path of Fascism, it would look nothing like Swastikas, blue haired boys and nazi salutes.
>>
>>82598048
I bet you thought this was really clever when you wrote this
>>
>>82598136
orthography is the lowest order of productive rhetoric senpai

I could've typed it in txt speak - the message would still stand. You've refuted nothing - just admitted your inability to engage in productive debate
>>
>>82598107
don't worry, the people on the nazi sympathizing side are too
>>82598136
>HURR U DID A TYPO UR DUMMZ
>>82598132
>STOP MAEKING BIGG WORDS
>>
>>82598190
you're a dumb woman
>>
>still going after Westboro Baptist Church
>current year
>>
>>82598099
ikr right - like, insults towards intelligence when the person making the insult have demonstrated that they can't actually understand what's being said kinda reeks of projection
>>
>>82598161
>Nazism is dead and buried

Funny, because the socialists are telling me it's alive and well and have taken root in the white house, the Kremlin, and funnily enough the Knesset
>>
>>82598074
Treating "institutional violence" as actual is literally reification. The others are clear examples of begging the quesiton--that the violence is systemic, because the violence is systemic, and their likelihood to actually act is lower relative to others because it is too low.
>>
Today I will remind them
>>
File: 15487660018.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
15487660018.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>82598175
>>82598190

wtf im woke now
>>
>>82598107
Sorry, I tend to use a lot of jargon, cause that how I'm used to writing. If there's any particular point that isn't clear from what I've said I'm happy to try and paraphrase more clearly.

It's not cause yr dumb dude, its just certain words only draw their meaning from academic contexts, which sadly most people don't have the time or access to engage in. That's not the fault of you or anybody else in this position.
>>
>>82598200
i'm not the guy you're talking to, i'm just laughing at you for being retarded. he's probably also not a girl though
>>
>>82598221
damn...
>>
>>82598252
DID YOU JUST ASSUME SOMEONE'S GENDER?
>>
>>82598208
What 'socialists'?. Honest accusations of "nazism" against the Trump administration are nowhere to be found outside of a few wackjob's twitter accounts.

It's utterly outside the polite domain.
>>
>>82598244
Cringe
>>
>>82598268
HAHA THIS R DENK MEM
>>
>>82598252
Well this cocksucker whatever gender they are thinks that they are a good, smart person for being a communist even though the establishment and culture are on their side and communism killed more than national socialism and this person thinks they are the good guy.
>>
>>82596995
>I cant wait til antifa try to fuck up some skinhead rally/ meeting and get slaughtered by some whack job

happened last year

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/26/white-nationalist-rally-stabbings-california
>>
>>82598145
Thank you! Like, I'm all for people reengaging with the symbolism of pre-christian culture, and the different worldviews they represent - it just sucks when people take the only possible use of these symbols as the use the use to which the nazis put them.

Variations on the swastika are used broadly by a lot of pagan, indigenous groups, and other groups that have had their histories and cultures erased by some other group. I wouldn't call them nazis for doing so.

It's just you can't avoid the hakkenkreuz (nazi swastica) represented in the same aesthetic that the nazis used being a symbol that overtly refers to their aims and worldview
>>
>>82597622
DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>82597043
The scene wasn't meant to be serious you autist, they also beat up a guy who pulled his dog's leash too hard

Hurr durr I guess they're advocating for violence against dog owners, right?
>>
>>82598297
>communism killed more than national socialism
they didnt kill all those people because they were communists, they did it because they were atheists, remember?
>>
>>82598297
but it wasn't le systemic, just some dozens of millions of accidents. like poeple dying almost daily marching against venezuelan goverment, accidents

accidents=/=systemic

get a book fucking facist :)
>>
>>82598297
>if John Wayne Gacy killed more people than Richard Ramirez, Ricky is A OK
>>
>>82598161
The question is, then, how should American fascism be identified?

As someone who's been on and off the *chans for a fuckin' decade now, I refuse to accept fucking spencer's insistence that it's purely a symbol of the alt-right. That's just propaganda to make anons feel as though they are innately connected to the movement, and to weaken their critical stance on it because of their unchecked 'in-group' or /our guy/ biases
>>
>>82598091
The idea of a homogenous white race and western civilization are the reason shitskins like you can type your faggy opinions on 4chan
>>
>>82598348
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK AUTIST.
>>
>>82597591
>In the case of killing whitey, the desire for reactionary violence is prompted by the continued exposure of unchecked institutional violence.

If blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks, both per capita and absolute, how can you claim there's any sort of systemic violence against blacks?
>>
>>82598159
Yeah man, Hitler totally kicked commie ass and never even dreamed of signing a pact with those godless bolsheviks.
>>
>>82598387
I'm not a national socialist but communists are worse to me because they arent demonized like nazis are and think they're the good guys.
>>
>>82598219
Explaining what constitutes institutional violence, and how its effects are material, not just conceptual goes well beyond the scope of what I can be fucked typing and sourcing at 2am.

You're right though - making the statements as I did relied on too many mutually accepted facts about the world, and it does weaken my argument.
>>
>>82598328
100 NAZI SCALPS
>>
>>82598411
So your solution to blacks being criminals is not trying to
>create jobs
>offer eductaion
>try to fight the culture that's affecting a good chunk of their youth

It's
>LEL FUCKING NIGGERKIKES RACE WAR NOW

And then you're surprised they chimp out. Huh,
>>
>>82598441
>Explaining what constitutes institutional violence, and how its effects are material, not just conceptual goes well beyond the scope of what I can be fucked typing and sourcing at 2am.

Fucking hell, brainlet
>>
>>82598457
>>create jobs
>>offer eductaion
>>try to fight the culture that's affecting a good chunk of their youth
lol are you 12 how do you think the world works
>>
>>82598433
I'm Eastern European and you have no idea what a stigma being a commie brings. There's no difference in my book, I'd stomp them all tbqh with you phamalamov.
>>
>>82598481
Right, the world works though massive deportation. Ditto. You're gonna deport half the population of your country, yeah?
>>
>>82598457
>strawman

I suggested nothing that you just said

Answer the question: how can you claim systemic/institutional violence does not exist against whites but does exist against blacks even when blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks?

How else are you defining "institutional/systemic" violence?
>>
>>82598043
oh so they're torture camps now? I has still under the assumption that they were masturbatory death theme parks.
>>
>>82598457
Yeah because most white people don't try to help blacks and hold the beliefs of nazi larpers on /pol/. Black people have literally no reason to chimp out the way they do.
>>
>>82598297
The liberal establishment is in no way on my side here - while they're willing to make concessions to the more idpol oriented arguments around these issues, they turn a big ass blind eye to the economic structures that actually serve as the root cause.

They just give band-aid solutions to virtue signal in lieu of accepting a full, nuanced analysis of the situation. This is because the liberal elites do not want to do anything to weaken their position of power. They just want to represent themselves as sympathetic to the plights of people that in actuality they give nothing of a fuck about
>>
>>82598488
well it's different in US and UK unfortuantely
>>
>>82598506
Blacks are about 10%, retard

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you
>>
>>82597460
Nazi's were an actual thing that killed millions of people though.

When I see a tumblr person saying "kill all men" I just laugh it off because it's obvious that it's the feeble outcry of impotent rage with no basis in reality.
>>
>>82598540
more like 20% right now
>>
>>82598526
You're not the good guy and I think you should put a bullet in your brain
>>
>>82598506
So if I understand you right, you hate nonwhites but there's just too many to deport so you should keep bribing them with welfare and affirmative action etc until they become the majority ?
>>
>>82598514
They don't have a reason to chimpout now, but 50 years ago most didn't have the right to vote, own businesses and were forced into segregation and a good chunk were never given the pardon they needed. It would take less time if USA had some sort of social programs, which you don't. Blacks didn't get poor by being lazy, they got poor by being blacks. And lazy.
>>
>>82598543
If you're saying it's all right for some people to say something but others not to say something similar you don't believe in equality at all.
>>
Why are niggers such a cancer on every society they inhabit, /tv/?
>>
>>82597591
>Took me a while to get my head around the nuance of it, but it makes sense

It really doesn't. It's blaming an esoteric enemy to make excuses for one's failures -- much like ZOG with skinheads; and they, too, could bring up "systematic" X with their lamentations.

Doesn't make it anymore valid.
>>
>>82597518
>6 million
It was 600 million, you /pol/tard piece of shit. Don't you ever make light of the Holocasut again.
>>
>>82598579
>It would take less time if USA had some sort of social programs, which you don't

What is affirmative action

What is mortgage assistance

What is ACORN

What are food stamps

I'm not even a burger and know that blacks are given a ridiculous hand-up

Also, why are nips so successful in the US when their property was seized and they were interred during WWII? And they don't get any hand-downs?
>>
>>82598404
lol I'm white, dickhead, and my dad was a full 1488 skin back in the 80s/early 90s. The technology that allows me to type here isn't the sole product of 'homogenous white culture', its the process industrialisation and its universalisation. This could have occured regardless of whether differing european ethnic groups could reasonably be categorised accurately as a 'white race'

which is stupid, because that erases the historical contentions and power imbalances between western european groups within their ethnic homelands and the wider diaspora
>>
>>82598540
So you're not gonna deport Mexicans and Chinks and Arabs and Indians? Whites make up about 60% of the population, blacks are around 15%.
>>
>>82598585
Equality doesn't mean everyone get's the same treatment, it means everyone get's the treatment they deserve
>>
>>82598621
Yeah man, whites don't benefit from that shit at all

>food stamps
TOP KEK, are you retarded, not letting people starve is now a hand out?
>>
>>82598632
Gooks don't chimp out, so why would you need to deport them?
>>
File: hmmmmmm.png (511KB, 663x671px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.png
511KB, 663x671px
>>82598632
Why would I want to deport chinks and indians? They're actually successful and don't get any sort of assistance and are actually discriminated against in AA yet still succeed and are on average richer than whites
>>
>>82598411
The disproportionate rates of policing, and incarceration of blacks is systemic violence itself - especially when considering the specific laws that are usually enforced to maintain this.

Of course, if a black dude actually randomly took to the street shooting white people purely on the basis of their whiteness, this would be a case where yeah, punch the dude, he's a violent nutjob who needs to take a fuckin reality check. Not all whites are equally engaged in the processes of systemic violence, and to actually take violent action on the assumption that they are is fucked up idpol at its worst.
>>
File: 1455357221117.jpg (342KB, 1403x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1455357221117.jpg
342KB, 1403x1008px
>>82598159
And you got curbstomped :^)
>>
>>82598671
>Yeah man, whites don't benefit from that shit at all

Whites don't benefit from affirmative action, correct
>>
>>82598579
More like 60 years, and every young black person is given more opportunity in the world to acheive success than any other race. Black people are held to such lower standards than whites that they get into ivy league colleges with subpar grades and get jobs over more qualified white people. The only thing left over from their oppression is a chip on their shoulder that makes them think white people are still oppressing them even though they shoved in everyone's faces 24/7 in sports/music/movies/ect.
>>
>>82598416
Except, he did sign a pact, which he renegged on, and he got his ass stomped by the soviets.
>>
>>82598159
IT WORKED OUT SO WELL
(don't mention all the supposed aryans the NSDAP killed, or the ostensibly neutral aryan countries it invaded tho)
>>
>>82598543
Right and the modern Nazis are so far out on the fringe that we dress up fictional bad guys in our media to look like them. Voting for trump or brexit or whatever doesn't make you a nazi either, considering how much those terms get misused.

And those tumblr people are a small but still noticeable part of a wider movement taking shape in our society.

So while I think both are to be met with scorn and derision, I don't buy the argument that the Nazi's need to be treated differently because they were in power in a different country 70 years ago and bad things happened.
>>
>>82598688
>The disproportionate rates of policing, and incarceration of blacks is systemic violence itself

How exactly is enforcing the law "violence"? How are you defining "violence" now?

And even if it were true, how is there a link between the police enforcing the law more-so on you as a group and you then going out and committing more crime?

>especially when considering the specific laws that are usually enforced to maintain this.

Such as?
>>
>>82598646
>get's
>equality doesn't mean what the definition says it does
>>
>>82598698
Better to go out in a hail of glory with the whole world gunning for you than to collapse upon your own retarded system during peace time
>>
>>82598688
>entire culture glorifies crime
>commit more crime
Hmmmmmmm damn really got my fucking almonds activated
>>
>>82596506
When will manlets learn?
>>
>>82597284
Scarily accurate description of pol
>>
>>82598510
It definitely exists against poor whites - thought often to a slightly lesser degree than to blacks. This isn't necessarily intentional - its just the product of having been raised in a society that keeps reifying the notion that blacks are irredeemable and untrustworthy.

Either way, it's still shitty where it is enacted against white people. Look at the economic plight in appalachia for example. There's plenty of local examples I could give from where I live too, but they wouldn't mean anything to you, and the dynamics at play aren't exactly 1:1 comparable with race relations in the US
>>
>>82598688
>literally dindu nuffin arguments

If you were getting "over-policed" (whatever that is) why would you have a greater propensity to engage in criminal behaviour?
>>
>>82598763
What are you talking about? Bernie said if you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor anon.
>>
>>82598441
>Explaining what constitutes institutional violence, and how its effects are material, not just conceptual goes well beyond the scope of what I can be fucked typing and sourcing at 2am.
That's fair. It's...considerably later here. Frustrated at watching my nation potentially torn apart by polarized zealots. People have to start talking to each other rather than at each other, and I'm not making a good example of that. Apologies for being a rude asshole, it was completely uncalled for.
>>
>>82598709
I was sarcastic for Christ's sake

>>82598703
Not even 50. Martin Luther King got got in 68. That's 10 generations, at least, in which you curbstomped them, you keep calling them niggers, ask for deportations, hated the only black president you ever had because he was black, and wonder why they don't exactly like you.

>affirmative action
Yeah man, I'm sure lil' Tyrone is gonna be happy about it when he's been living off food stamps all his life.
>>
>>82598543
THIS. There's no actual plan, or will, or means to make these stupid statements come to pass. It's just feminist fanatics who got the whole concept of feminism fundamentally wrong.

It's laughable and sad, but I wouldn't beat a woman over it. Laugh at her, maybe try correct her shitty beliefs, sure, but it doesn't justify violence here.
>>
>>82598763
But we keep getting told that blacks are a super special case for historical reasons

So which is it?
>>
>>82598789
>hated the only black president you ever had because he was black,
wrong
>>
>>82598789
is this satire?
>>
>>82598763
Please name the /tv/ shows, talk shows, government propaganda, or laws that keep down the black man.
>>
>>82598789
>wow, that guy doesn't like me
>better prove him right by chimping out

You're just proving his point
>>
>>82598560
>seeing the world in black and white good guy v. bad guy terms

I don't claim to be the good guy, I'm just arguing from what I know. I also haven't advocated for communism once. You don't have to be a communist to understand that the cycle of poverty produces shitty people that are only going to preserve that cycle unless some sort of intervention disrupts it. This intervention doesn't have to be >hurr full communism now
>>
>>82598806
>poor blacks blame it on whitey/the man
>poor whites blame it on librulz/kikes/the gubmint

None are correct, it's the fact that you let your rich become a virtual aristocracy.
>>
>>82598828
Well they aren't exactly educated are they, of course they're gonna chimp out.

>>82598820
Oh fuck off
>>
>>82598579
And the laziness itself comes from knowing that, being black and working hard isn't going to produce the rewards that are promised with the American bootstraps ideology. There's no incentive.
>>
>>82598865
>Well they aren't exactly educated are they, of course they're gonna chimp out.

Why are you infantalising blacks so much?
>>
>>82598865
I dont remember a don't chimp out class in school is that only in America?
>>
>>82598593
read the thread, dipshit
>>
>>82597327
So its alright to attackin liberals since they advocate for the extermination of white people?
>>
>>82598839
Well you and a lot of others probably think national socialists and Hitler were evil so don't accuse me of seeing the world as black and white
>>
>>82598881
How do they know that a priori?

And isn't this a self-fulfilling prophecy? People like you tell them that hard work will get them nowhere, so why would they bother?

So ironically it's YOU who's keeping the black man down
>>
>>82598789
We!? It was over 50 years ago that blacks had civil rights, no one on this board was even alive then. It's also convenient you ignored the entirety of my post because it disproves your "systematic racism" nonsense. Blacks have a shitty crime ridden culture that had gotten way WORSE since the civil rights. A poor white is 100% at a greater disadvantage than a poor black because he isn't going to get the leg up blacks have in modern America.
>>
>>82598886
>>82598890

Do y'all morons even bother checking to see if you don't sound like uneducated niggers or rednecks when typing?
>>
>>82598609
Except, the 'enemy' isn't a singular Group Of People who are Making Bad Things Happen, its the long standing implimentation of economic systems that are preserved by a whole host of different groups, all of whom leveraging that system to their own gain, because the ability to do so is inbuilt within the system itself
>>
>>82598933
not an argument
>>
>>82598789
So what if we hated niggers? Its not hatred that made these uncivilized apes cause crime and violence wherever they existed in America.
>>
>>82598933
Looks like you're in a corner now boyo
>>
>>82598933
Rednecks are infinitely better than niggers, just go to any redneck area and see you live but go to any black area and you might die, get raped or robbed.
>>
>>82598881
Yes they think this way and then look for things to affirm their worldview. It's called confirmation bias.
>>
>>82598927
A poor nigger doesn't have the chance to use affirmative action because he's just to poor. Fuck, I'm tired of this, point is, poor people need a major lift in Amerrica and that should not be based on gender, race or amount of dicks he can fit in his mouth, but on socio-economic conditions. A poor nigger, cracker or spic are all the same to me and as likely to rob me. Well, the nigger and spic more likely, but not by much.
>>
congratulations OP. you released the /pol/. now what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>82598971
Yeah, because I'm white. Be a nigger and go to fucking Appalachia and see how that turns out.
>>
>>82598881
People who get jobs are doing it because they want jobs, niggers even in Africa are renown for being lazy pieces of human shit that would rather cause crime than ever do anything remotely civilized at all.
>>
>>82598998
Nothing will happen to a black in a poor white area retard because whites are not feral savages like niggers.
>>
>>82598881
I hate to use the "Obama proves America isn't racist" thing but if what you're saying is true then how did he ever become President?

And he definitely had it worse seeing as he was going through college/formative years in the later half of the 20th century
>>
>>82598725
The crimes themselves are largely commited out of the desperation borne of poverty without any clearly available exit strategy. Incarceration does nothing to work against these core motivations, and recidivism happens because the result of this overpolicing is that you get a mass of disgruntled people kept in shitty conditions where they are on a daily basis exposed to violence within the prison system.

Releasing these people back into the world and expecting them to suddenly become model citizens is just retarded - the way prisons, and the punitive justice system functions needs to be reformed before you will see any positive results and a reduction in the disproportionate rates of crime among black populations.
>>
>>82598978
You guys are retarded if you think blacks rob people because of poverty. Go to any hood and notice how blacks can randomly rob humans of anything including a fucking shoe for no reason given at all.
>>
>>82599021
Oh, sure not.

>>82599003
People who get jobs are doing it because they want jobs, crackas even in Alabama are renown for being lazy pieces of human shit that would rather cause crime than ever do anything remotely civilized at all.
>>
>>82598725
I mean drug laws in particular - the war on drugs has always been racially motivated. The CIA are pretty transparent about the fact at this stage.

Watch the documentary 'the house I live in' if you're genuinely interested in having your assumptions questioned. I'm not gonna lie and say it's going to totally change your convictions, but it should at least give you some background on where im coming from with this.
>>
>>82599056

Yeah man, I fully expect Kanye West and Colin Powell to take my shoes at gunpoint you fucking mong.
>>
>>82599065
Of course not if we whites were as deranged and psycho as blacks out areas would be just as violent and crime ridden as them idiot.
>>82599065
So fucking what? At least the poor whites arent causing rampant crime and social destruction unlike you black pieces of trash. You negros have always been lazy criminal garbage since the first Arab Caliphate.
>>
>>82599053
are you sure all the worldstar random assaults are out of desperation
>>
>>82598244
>he feels adressed by that
>>
>>82599053
These problems exist in all poor communities, I don't get why we single out nigs by race and give them a the extra pity points just because they are nigs and more of them are dumb and poor.
>>
>>82599098
>watch a documentary

Fuck you're retarded
>>
NAZI SCUM OFF OUR BOARD
>>
>>82599099
>he thinks rich niggers dont commit crime
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
>>
is it ok to beat the shit outta communists too?
>>
>>82598698
Don't want to defend the Reich but they were fighting every superpower on the planet at the same time.
>>
>>82598743
>entire culture glorifies crime

Are you an anthropologist senpai? Or did you just draw this conclusion from watching reruns of COPS.
>>
>>82599099
Look at the amount of rich football playing niggers that go to jail for stealing crab legs and beating the shit out of women/ raping them
>>
>>82599152
American blacks have a culture that worships crime anon. Niggers are such human slime that they respect their criminals more than their decent people.
>>
>>82597118
Oh you panty waist. It doesn't matter that they're nazis. You guys would happily beat up nuns if your dogma demanded it. Youre a lynch mob and you only act violently because think society condones it. But your conviction to bash the fash would never extend to black nationalists or La Raza types who call for the death or expulsion of all non mestizos in the americas.

tl;dr youre a bitch nigga.
>>
>>82599152
Unlike you I live in America and in the South so I have a lot more anthropological experience with the nigs than you my friend. You have to be reaaaaaally fucking oblivious to think thug culture doesn't influence virtually all blacks in some way.
>>
>>82599152

Just listen to any rap.
>>
File: 1492822937059.png (196KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492822937059.png
196KB, 736x1024px
>>82598995
Crashing r/the_donald.
>>
>>82599215
Blacks are subhuman savages of course they would make a criminal culture, its in their blood to look for excuses to act like an animal.
>>
>>82599139
Yes. It's actually recommended for your own mental health and in the interest of your reputation to beat/maim/kill both Nazis and Commies.
>>
>>82597755
That is a pretty way of acknowledging the fact that all communist regimes end in totalitatian horror.
>>
File: 1491407389556.png (430KB, 566x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491407389556.png
430KB, 566x565px
People in this thread were actually bullied by niggers LMAO

So much for the cuckasian mustard race
>>
>>82599252
There are no modern national socialist you fucking nutjob,
>>
>>82598777
Its more that the particular criminal bejaviour that has emerged from black communities is policed with greater focus than other crimes.

It also fails to examine the motivations behind those commiting the crimes themselves

Plus, as previously posted - the current punitive prison system does nothing to reform against recidivism. Whatever bad ideas are put into these kids heads within their communities aren't being undone by their time in prison.

So the problem perpetuates itself, and intensifies - as it creates a narrative where having been caught and punished and released will just leave a person with more motivation not to be caught - they're not being taught in these institutions how to function outside of the methods that they've picked up within their communities
>>
>>82599221
Hip Hop is not the entirety of black culture Anon.

Metal is dominated by white guys and they're often grunting about disemboweling virgins and pillaging the English countryside. That doesn't mean metal and white culture are the same.
>>
>>82599271
See what I mean? A fucking race of subhumans incapable of thinking outside of their instincts.
>>
>>82598778
Bernie's full of shit
>>
>>82599271
/pol/ is fully made out of autists who got their lunch money stolen by niggers/spics who also spat in their sandwiches.
>>
File: 1453396347409.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453396347409.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>82598304
and the even spicier part of that was in almost every case, the lefties were attacked with their OWN weapons.
>WNs were pretty much unarmed
>Leftists rock up armed
>Leftists still get wrecked by own weapons being used against them
>>
>>82599280
It's not a hard concept. Don't commit crimes and you won't go to jail. Each and every one of them belong there.
>>
>>82599292

Yeah, but metal isn't universally listened to by every single white person.
>>
>>82597710
Every nazi or skinhead I ever knew was either an ex con or someone grew up in majority black/mexican neighborhoods getting their asses kicked by packs of people because their parents were cool hippies or a single mother who was knocked up by a biker...
>>
>>82599277
Bullshit, faggot. That SPencer fag that got punched by a nigger and cried after like a bitch is a neo-nazi. So's Bannon.
>>
>>82598782
no worries, its 4chan - it tends to make people want to attack eachother over difference in belief rather than actually discuss the beliefs and the ideologies that enforce them.

It's gotta be awful living in America right now, no matter who you are.

Unless you're wealthy, in which case its just business as usual I imagine.
>>
>>82599280
>Its the culture
No its their DNA.

Negros dont even think of consequences they commit crimes due to how impulsive they are, as I said before blacks commit crime BECAUSE ITS FEELS GOOD not because of any rational reason like HURR SOCIAL PRESSURE HURR HES JUST TRYING TO FIT IN, no even african niggers were known as thieves, murderers and rapist since preslavery times.
>>
>>82599310
>niggers are pretty much completely BTFO on 4chan whenever they bring up how they were KANGS or how DA WHITE MAN KEEPIN US DOWN
>y-y-you white bois salty cuz da taste uh muh dik
>>
>>82599353
Tyrone really fucked you up in Elementary huh?
>>
>>82597786
No,they weaponized it. The end game of marxism is shattering all identity but right now theyll gleefully exploit identity politics.
>>
>>82599339
And here we see a 20something douchefag that remains internally consistent with the retardation he's spewing because anyone who doesn't hold his opinions is a neonazi
>>
>>82597068
human equality is not strictly a christian idea stupid and neo nazis are just assholes
>>
>>82599377
Being bullied by blacks doesnt make you racist shithead.
>>
>>82599385
You're retarded, that's tumblrites you fucking loon, go read a fucking book

>>82599366
Fucked your mom too? Must have hurt bad.
>>
>>82599406
>and neo nazis are just assholes
This is 6 year old tier reasoning skills.
>>
>>82599424
>Fucked your mom too? Must have hurt bad.
MUH DIK
>>
>>82599409
No, it makes you a sperging neonazi crybaby whining about niggers on a Mongolian Yakshitflinging Tapestry

>>82599440
And "NIGGERS COMMIT CRIME BECAUSE OF THEIR DNA" isn't?
>>
>>82599280
>Its more that the particular criminal bejaviour that has emerged from black communities is policed with greater focus than other crimes.
Do you reject Broken Windows Theory then? Anecdotally it seems to help.

>>82599352
>Unless you're wealthy, in which case its just business as usual I imagine.
It's not so great regardless when you actually love your country.
>>
>>82599440
what about them is not asshole level?
>>
>>82599447
For some reason these retarded apes think we hate them due to something as trivial as sex, it shows how primitive the mind of niggers are if they cannot even fathom reasons beyond reptilian instincts as to why we dislike them.
>>82599468
I was never bullied by black people as I grew up in a white majority place and was once we are all one human libtard like you.
>And "NIGGERS COMMIT CRIME BECAUSE OF THEIR DNA" isn't?
No because the facts are everywhere negros exist is the same shit constant crime, violence and savagery its their DNA as that is the only way to explain WHY ITS ONLY THEIR RACE that has this consistent record of subhuman traits.
>>
>>82599489
Their asshole. That's black hole level.
>>
>>82598910
National Socialism isn't in itself evil - I've a lot of sympathy for the strasserist camp, who actually maintained their concern for improving the conditions of working volk, and reconfiguring industry to work against the unemployment problems of the Weimar Republic. It's the scapegoating of the Jews, rather than actually dismantling the Jew-run usurous banking institutions that was their major flaw - and the fact that this was taken as the -sole cause- of all of the social ills within Germany in the post-war period.

If you're gonna blame anyone, blame bismarck. The invasion of the west in the great war economically gutted germany, and the sanctions put on them by the other european nations didn't make life any easier.
>>
>>82599489
Your a poopyhead.
>>
>>82599498
Stole your bike, fucked your mom, took your lunch money... anything else? Shit, do you have a sister? Did Deshawn and Damarcus do her while you were tying to sleep?
>>
>>82599513
>blame bismarck
uhh why?
>>
>>82598975
Exactly - so, that bias is the thing that needs to be addressed to achieve the goal of a society less afflicted by violent crime/drug addiction/whatever other thing
>>
>>82598348
Yes. Yes they are. Western society is chock full of broken people who value an animals comfort over a humans safety. It's another safe,socially accepted "Fuck yeah dude I'd totally do that. We should go do that!" sentiment.
>>
>>82599530

I rest my case.
>>
>>82599513
>blame BISMARCK
>proceeds to mention things that happened after he died and long after he lost power

Wew lad
>>
>>82598350
forced starvation,the cheka,firing squads=accidents.
>>
>>82597043
if you go out in skinny black jeans, black tshirt with the swastika, shaved head you deserve a smackdown

has nothing to do with your opinions though, its just you cringe as fuck
>>
>>82599556
Poor little butthurt fag got butthurt? You can always move to Belarus if niggers trigger you so much.
>>
>>82599122
>read a stormfront meme to make up my mind about the world

You're no better - I recommended the documentary cause its easy to digest, and lays out the causality pretty plainly, taking perspectives from cops, prison staff, black communities, and other groups involved.

I mean I would recommend you read a book, but that'd be asking a bit much I think
>>
>>82599565
Here we examine the average left leaning persons inability to understand cause and effect in relation to the passage of time, thus offering a better understanding of why they support poorly thought out social programs funded with massive tax increases and then later bitch about taxes and how the government isn't working.
>>
>>82599610
They can't read newspaper articled properly if they're not sprinkled with green frog pictures and crying merchants
>>
File: originalqWn1JoyPQabB.jpg (64KB, 593x249px) Image search: [Google]
originalqWn1JoyPQabB.jpg
64KB, 593x249px
>>82596995
tfw I am a 6'5" light skinned bean and I have been called racist at college
>>
>>82599199
Except, nuns aren't a violent hate group, and tend to keep to themselves/are involved in running social programs to help people in need. This is such a false equivalency my head's spinning.
>>
hating someone just because of how they where born is idiotic
>>
>>82599615
So... Bismarck was responsible for WW1 and the Versailles sanctions? Holy shit dude, that's a new one.
>>
>>82598457
It's an uphill battle changing that culture. Every conservative black oerson I have ever met has had the same gripe. Namely that white liberal do gooders swoop in and tell every bix noodin knucklehead that theyre a victim,theyll always be a victim so they may as well just not try. That they should just play blame games and be knuckleheads. Oh and dont trust that black guy who did time in the service and went to college,hes an uncle tom.
>>
File: 'The Master Race'.png (250KB, 548x487px) Image search: [Google]
'The Master Race'.png
250KB, 548x487px
>>82596506
>intelligent

"How dare you refuse to bow down to jews?"
>>
>>82599610
Who cares about American negros? Explain why African niggers IN EUROPE are hyper criminal?

Explain that fucking shit now?

EXPLAIN!
>>82599654
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>82598579
>50 years ago.

Always stuck on hindsight.
>>
>>82599661
When will you libtards realize your trained monkeys are not the genetic average of the negroid race?

There is a reason why blacks are always shit wherever they exist because only a minority of them are mentally human the majority are feral retarded savages.
>>
>>82599669
wow that reasoning jump
>saying its stupid to hate a person for how they where born becomes "fuck white people"
>>
>>82599669
easy billy, if you get any more triggered than this, your mom is going to get upset again.
>>
>>82598609
This motherfucker gets it.
>>
>>82599703
No dumb nigger blacks say death to whites all day but you say nothing about it so fuck off with your anti white shit.
>>
>>82599221
And if I were to listen to metal I'd assume that all whites believe that they live in fucking middle earth, that's a stupid argument.

The hip-hop narrative fantasticised and iconises criminal lifestyles, yeah - because its still seen as the only means to get ahead in the world to a lot of black people. It's similar here with our ethnic minorities, and it is dangerous. It reifies the culture that turns well meaning black kids into criminals as they get older

You keep telling a group of people that all they are is criminals, you put them in positions where the only viable means of economic advancement are illegal, and guess what

theyre gonna grow up to be fuckin criminals.

Address the cause, not the effect.
>>
>>82599661
OK, I want to talk to you. I'm a Youro SD piece of shit, so explain to me what these fucko whiners do and ruin the chances of actual reform. This is not b8, but a request for info tebehe,
>>
>>82599732
Once again WHY ARE POOR WHITE AREAS NOT AS CRIME RIDDEN AS THE BLACK ONES?
>>
File: 1493424738151.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1493424738151.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>82599669
YOU LITERALLY MISUNDERSTOOD A SIMPLE SENTENCE HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAH
>>
>>82599730
>saying hating someone because of how they where born = anti white

wow someone is a little defensive
>>
>>82599732
>get ahead
You seriously have no idea how blacks think, blacks have temporary motivations meaning they seek things to gratify their impulses immediately, long term stuff like caring about your career prospects is alien to them.
>>
>its a first worlders want to ruin their countries episode
>>
>>82599761
They're marginally less crime ridden because niggers have a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>82599266
Yugoslavia did fine enough on that front, and stating the horrific outcomes of the soviet union doesn't mean that these outcomes were themselves because of the goal of establishing a truly commnist society. They failed for a numer of reasons that deserve to be carefully analysed to understand the causality that lead to the nightmare of stalinism
>>
>>82599794
There are more poor whites than niggers in America you retarded fuckbrain.
>chip on shoulder
What chip? You mean an absence of impulse regulation in their brains?
>>
reddit!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82599353
Oh! Has a 'crime' gene been identified, or are you just talking out of your ass
>>
>>82599828
Do you not understand how percentages work?
>There are more poor whites than niggers in America you retarded fuckbrain.
And what is the crime rate in these 2 communities?

>What chip? You mean an absence of impulse regulation in their brains?
Well, you calling them niggers and inferiors probably doesn't help
>>
>>82599848
They have actually.
>>
>>82599385
idpol is anathemic to marxism

marxism relies on the idea of populations being ablke to be mobilised on the basis of shared struggle - idpol is produced by idiots on tumblr who haven't read any of the theory that their bullshit is based on, and don't realise that the shit they promote is pretty far removed from what that theory describes.
>>
>>82599848
Its their DNA end of story anon, scream all you want but niggers act the same wherever they are, even in Melbourne Australia Sudanese blacks have decided to randomly terrorize humans for no rational reason just like our american apes.
>>
>>82599780
Simple sentences fly above Billy Bob's head like Superman above Metropolis. He cannot comprehend that we dislike both blacks saying kill all whites and whites saying kill niggers.
>>
>>82599873
>Well, you calling them niggers and inferiors probably doesn't help

Irish were called subhuman yet look at Irish and Negro crimerates through American history.
>>
File: Dumb-Wiggers-2.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb-Wiggers-2.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
>>82599794
>>82599828
as a white person someone who looks like this makes me far more uneasy than any black person

why?

because assholes like this have attacked me out of no where many times in my life

guess who never has? black people i dont want to fight period and i refuse to attack back because of this yes i would lose in a real fight i dont care these idiots still make me uneasy
>>
>>82599876
>>82599885
So proof is widely available, yes?

>>82599915
Irish criminality was through the roof until you let them get jobs. Also, it ain't that easy to identify a Mick, is it?
>>
>>82599483
Oh well, you should all probably kys then

America was a failed project that needs to be abandoned.
>>
>>82599848
IQ and crime correlate, which should be obvious as part of intelligence is inhibition (self control, restraint etc) and crime as an individual action and as a result of long term planning (ie becoming poor enough to need to resort to crime) are both things that generally appeal to impulsive people.
>>
>>82599310
Youre probably right.
>>
>>82599922
East Youro here, plenty of wiggers here too, people laff at them and mock them. I wouldn't be scared by one of these pussies unless they packed heat. Which they don't because no one does it here. It's likely you have a different kind of shithead there tho.
>>
>>82599922
then they would eat you alive in a black neighborhood
>>
>>82599922
Shut up you lying nigger, white people randomly assaulting people is rare.
>>82599928
Still lower than negro criminality.
>proof
Reality is proof anon. The niggers behave like humans that have underdeveloped frontal lobes that is why they are so impulsive and sociopathic.
>>
>>82599540
BEcause his imperialist aspirations sewed the seeds of what became the motivation for German expansionism
>>
>>82599995
That's a naive post modern view.
>>
>>82599647
I think your head is spinning because of the adderall. That was the point,your lot would gleefully do the same thing to nuns if there were significant stigma attached to them It wasn't an equivalance at all.
>>
>>82599946
Its no use anon black apes are programmed to see their animal behavior as normal thats why they cant comprehend why white people dislike it.
>>
>>82599972
>Reality is proof anon

What yours? In mine, you need stats, facts, etc. not some shit you pull out your nigger ass.

>>82599946
IQ and bad education correlate. Poor whites and poor niggers and poor spics have the same IQ.
>>
>>82599702
Fuck you,you're irish.
>>
OKAY EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP! Here are the facts:

Blacks are annoying as fuck
Spics are okay but in all honesty we'd be better off without them
Nazis probably had the right idea about the Jews, but you can't go around just saying that
Muslims are absolute shit

We can't do anything about any of this but it's all true. So fuck off.
>>
>>82599972
>white people randomly assaulting people is rare

what about all the shootings?

>>82599971
i dont live in one though i did and even there the wigger shitheads gave me any trouble i had
>>
>>82600028
https://neurophilosophy.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/on-the-peculiarities-of-the-negro-brain/
>>82600028
Um no there is a gap in racial intelligence.

The average white idiot has an IQ of 88 while the average nigger has an IQ of 70. Even white idiots are still smarter than most of Black American and 90% of Africa.
>>
>>82600060
The first shooting that comes to mind is an asian/jew
>>
>>82600060
>what about all the shootings?
Rare compared to the rampant shootings by niggers.
>>
>>82600070
That's a sauce for you?
>the peculiarities of the negro brain

TOP KEK, I don't even have to open it to know

>LEL YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT DA FACTS
An accredited Uni study please.

>The average white idiot has an IQ of 88 while the average nigger has an IQ of 70
Sauce?
>>
>>82600028
>IQ and bad education correlate
Yeah dude the one aspect of humans that isn't genetic is intelligence. Your intelligence totally isn't a result of neurotransmitter make up of your brain and genetic structural differences that can be seen even between sexes. No it's none of that it's whether or not you get taught algebra correctly.
>>
>>82600060
>i dont live in one though i did and even there the wigger shitheads gave me any trouble i had
i wish all i had to deal with was some wigger shitheads tbqh
>>
>>82600079
>asian/jew

still not a black person though and ther ehave been plenty of white shootings why is is so hard to admit race has nothing to do with general level of shithead?
>>
>>82599938
That's needlessly defeatist, and giving up every time something fails would leave us without marxists.
>>
>>82600093
This. I live in the South for the past 7 years and haven't heard about 1 white shooting in my area. We get a black one once every week or so though.

Anyone defending niggas itt has never lived with them for an extended period of time.
>>
>>82600107
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html

For a white to be as stupid as the average black american they must show obvious mental retardation traits so even white jocks are nowhere near as stupid as black americans.
>>
>>82599784
Alien, because unattainable
>>
>>82600119
You're wrong nigger lover
>>
>>82600140
>fox news

good source there chap
>>
File: OBFAk2r[1].gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
OBFAk2r[1].gif
1MB, 800x667px
>>82600124
delet this
>>
>>82600148
No you idiot niggers literally NEVER THINK ABOUT THEIR FUTURE AT ALL.
>>82600171
You asked for an official source take it or fuck off.
>>
>>82600177
lel
>>
>>82600119
>what about all the white people shootings
>yeah he wasn't white but he wasn't black
>>
>>82600185
That dumbfuck literally thinks most researchers would risk losing their jobs to put out a study on why blacks are stupid as fuck compared to whites on average. It's true, but you can't go around publishing shit like this in a country that coddles niggers.
>>
>>82600140
>fox news
>a discreted scientist

Or to quote him specifically:
>In 2000, he told a lecture audience at U.C. Berkeley that there was a correlation between a population's exposure to sunlight and its sex drive.
>"That's why you have Latin lovers," Watson said, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "You've never heard of an English lover. Only an English patient."

Brilliant man
>>
>>82600185
>fox news
>official
>>
>>82600214
Hes one of those libtards that think if his jew scientist dont approve of it then its not true.
>>82600222
The man discovered molecular DNA you have no credentials against him so accept it already.
>>
>>82600140
A conclusive, university-lead study, is it that hard?
>>
>>82600222
That's pretty reasonable considering in colder climates you have, you know winters.
>>
>>82600011
>post-modern

Yet another buzzword you idiots bandy around in lieu of actually justifying the shit you spout
>>
>>82600245
Oh yes like the marxist universities would even allow that at all.

https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
>>
>>82600256
You really think only bismarck was capable of realizing the geographical lackings of germany?
>>
>>82600243
I don't give a mother fuck what he discovered, he pulled it out of his ass because there's no data associated with the article, no research, no tests, no peer reviews no nothing. Fucking Newton believed in alchemy, should I try making gold out of cowshit too?
>>
>>82599151
not really
the red army destroyed 85% of wehrmacht forces and the us/uk didn't fight them on land in europe until june 1944
>>
>>82600016
Then they would cease to be nuns in the sense that I understand them - this thought experiment is pointless. Why do they need to have been nuns first? What are these nuns now doing that justifies beating them up?
>>
File: Old Hitler.jpg (26KB, 599x315px) Image search: [Google]
Old Hitler.jpg
26KB, 599x315px
>>82598221
>Fake news, 1945

Idiot.
>>
>>82600291
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

Anyone with a brain can see most blacks are fucking retarded they even talk like they are mentally impaired.
>>
>>82600291
Hahhh you are a delusional little Cunt mate.
>>
>>82600301
USSR would have lost without allied logistical support
>>
>>82600323
>>82600272

Yes, no Uni approved study as of yet.

>B-but marxist unis
So all the smart people in academia are Marxists? Really makes you think huh?
>>
>>82599732
...Middle Earth wasn't real,the ghetto is.

...The Riders of Rohan didn't exist. Gangbangers do.

...Heavy Metal fans aren't slaughtering eachother for "halfling leaf". Inner city blacks kill each other in record numbers for prime dope dealing corners,disputes over women and even shoes.

Try again.
>>
>>82600222
That's plausible, though.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840?np=y&npKey=d4fe96aedc05229a84c8ce53f6c56c51fcff2be52a6b4a12b8bfc02d0603761c
>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
>>
>>82600323
Africans are less intelligent than Westerners, so are East Youros. Wanna know why? Because of education. Appalachians are dumber than Standford educated niggers, shocking huh?
>>
>>82600350
Yeah universities are totally allowed to publish studies that say blacks are dumber than the rest of us, that's not a controversial topic at all
>>
>>82600350
Whatever reality proves me right anyway, if you are so certain blacks are like us please move to any of the top 10 most black majority cities in America and see how long it takes for a negro to attack you for no reason at all.
>>
>>82599809
And how is Yugoslavia today?
>>
>>82600070
>neurophilosophy.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/on-the-peculiarities-of-the-negro-brain
>cites an anthropologist from 1906

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

D

Anthropology is one of the flimsiest social sciences there is - it relies far too much on the supposed ability of the anthropologist to assess cultures objectively based on brief engagements with those cultures as an outsider. Especially, especially so in the early 20c. It's speculative creative writing at best.
>>
>>82600402
They are and they do.
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Scientific study that proves poor countries are dumber. Because they're poor you mong.
>>
>>82600399
>Because of education
>education
>education

Education is nothing but knowledge not intelligence you fucking retard. Its your genetic intelligence or IQ that determines what level you can be educated on, thats why niggers constantly fail school because they are too stupid to make it beyond the 5th grade at adulthood.
>>
>>82600140
www.foxnews.com

not a valid source anon
>>
>>82599873
I truly hate that meme. The notion that all black people need in order to get ahead is for others to stoo calling them nasty names. Talk about magic thinking.
>>
>>82600438
Wait how do I use my money to make myself smart? I don't think my brain has a coinslot
>>
>>82600431
>Its a liberal disagrees with anything they dont like episode.
>>
>>82600447
Top kek. You don't understand the basics of how your brain works, but that's fine, because yours barely does work.
>>
>>82599922
Benefits of an all white neighborhood.
>>
>>82600124
idk - I can't see the world benefiting in any way from America continuing to exist in its current form. Dismantle the union.
>>
>>82600469
Quality education and a healthy environemnt helps. Think you're gonna get good on quantum mechanics by doing maths on an abacus while your neighbors shoot dope on your porch?
>>
>>82600479
I certainly do so why don't you explain how I'm wrong
>>82600111
>>
http://nypost.com/2014/01/10/college-basketball-football-athletes-can-barely-read/

Would you look at that? Nigger ball players cant read.
>>82600479
Why do you think education makes you smarter? There are fucking Indians in African countries that do better than the natives showing that niggers are just fucking retards. Explain how the whites in South Africa still are smarter than the blacks even though the niggers now have full control of South Africa?

Oh wait you cant, explain why affirmative action for niggers in Europe exists if they are as smart as white people? Oh wait they arent thats why it exists in the first place.
>>
>>82600185
How do you know this?

Have you been having conversations with black people about their views of the future, on what they see their prospects to be? On what exist strategies they see available to them from their current circumstances?
>>
>>82600500
i dont live in an all white neighborhood i live in a place that has a little bit of every race and we all get along fine
>>
>>82600438
Average african IQ is like 30 points under the white one, that is not a nutritional issue that is simply a dominant genetic trait.
>>
>>82600521
define smart, define healthy, define education
>>
>>82600544
where do you live
>>
>>82600310
Nothing. Just like most of the people being referred to as "Nazis" aren't. Forget the overuse of tersm like fascist or nazi. At the end of the day,most honest to god nazis are already in prison,hiding in the woods or on 4chan.
>>
>>82600185
Fox news isn't an official s, its entertainment media that neocons watch because it affirms their biases about the world.
>>
>>82600346
myth. it never amounted to more than 1.5% of small arms or 8% of tanks
>>
>>82600521
>Think you're gonna get good on quantum mechanics by doing maths on an abacus while your neighbors shoot dope on your porch?
This is bullshit the vast majority of black geniuses came from the most dangerous shitholes in America.
>>
>>82600559
in a city in ohio near akron
>>
>>82600538
Stop thinking niggers think like white people they dont, they have alien minds compared to us. Even our sociopaths act more human than them.
>>
>>82600592
what are the actual demographics
>>
>>82600243
>the person who disagrees with me is a jew, therefore anything they say is invalid

you're retarded
>>
>>82600501
Key words here are "in its current form." We can still have change without revolution. For all its ills, the world is less violent than it has ever been, but I don't want my government meddling in the affairs of other countries, either. It serves neither their nor our peoples interests, but those of a few corporatists and, for lack of a better term, the "deep state" bureaucracy.
>>
>>82600243
>discovered molecular DNA

you don't know the very basics about what DNA is, or how it functions, do you?

You just like the idea that someone said something that sounds vaguely sciencey that makes you feel justified in being a hateful degenerate
>>
>>82600310
It isn't pointless. You target nazis because theyre a stigmatized group. Rightfully so,theyre usually assholes. But if it were any other group who were just as bad and whose beliefs are just as questionable,suddenly all the nazi fighters go silent or they fall over themselves to defend that group. See Muslims,Black Israelites,Nation of Islam La Raza.

You guys have no balls and you walk the path of least resistance holding the worlds comfiest banner. Its no different from the people who stood by and cheered as the klan lynched black people.
>>
>>82600620
i have not looked them up i jst go with what i see on the way to the places i need to go if anything the biggest minority is indians or native americans
>>
>>82600672
oh
>>
>>82600286
No, however in his position he was capable of insisting that the geographic confines of germany were insufficient, and that this necessitated a full-scale war against his neighbours to take their land
>>
>>82600666
>hateful degenerate

I dont eve-

The vast majority of blacks in America are very hateful and malevolent towards white people. You know what fuck it its useless reasoning with a cuck like you, Ill just let the negros kill your ass.
>>
>>82600350
I scoffed at this notion,too. But events over the past 6 years changed my outlook. Most recent was marxist Mayor of Berkeley allowing avowed communist mobs to run wild in the streets assaulting people. Since then it has come to light that pretty much every person identified is involved in education. So yeah, commies be saturatin academia,yo.
>>
>>82600577
what about 50+% of their trucks, food, oil etc
>>82600710
This is what I meant by post modern, pre ww1 war and taking land was the normal state.
>>
>>82600430
The civil war fucked the place up. You've got the serb nationalists and NATO to blame for that, not Tito.
>>
>>82600544
No you don't. You're on 4chan,you don't know how to socialize.
>>
>>82600477
It's a person disagrees with shit that is argued on the basis of weak-ass methodology that has been dropped for the fact that the results it produced were inconsistent, and contingent more on the writers initial assumptions than any effective quantitative or qualitative analysis
>>
>>82600835
Move to a black area you racist or shut up.

I got a better experiment for you, move to Cameroon and DONT LIVE in any upper middle and above area make sure you are surrounded by blacks.
>>
>>82600560
Except, they are publically organising, and adjusting their rhetoric to appeal to idiot liberals who never learned critical thinking skills.

Honest to god hitler cultists is one thing, violent ultranationalists is another altogether. I avoid calling them nazis because yes, its cheapening the term. But it does serve its purpose, because the majority of people aren't aware that the ideology wasn't entirely exclusive to the third reich - theirs was just a particular iteration of a broader school of political thought
>>
>>82600610
You've never actually had a conversation witha black person have you

is the only representation you get from fox news, and the propaganda you slurp up from this cesspit?
>>
>>82598722

Fascists literally put people with different political views than them in concentration camps. everyone goes on about the jews and they were definitely a huge focus for the Nazis, but homosexuals, communists, trade unionists...lots of people were killed by the Nazis.

Nazis don't get treated the same as everyone else because nobody else wants to kill every political opponent they have.
>>
>>82600661
Agreed - and as far as America motioning towards becoming more isolationist in its foreign policy, I actually thought Trump would potentially make some reforms in the right direction, in amid the rest of the shitty neocon concessions to the bible belt and xenophobes.

Turns out you're still acting like the police of the world, so fuck it.
>>
>>82596995
That's why you don't play around with knives, at least not as a primary weapon. You bring a Kalishnikov in and gun them down as they're drinking. No honor, no chance, just cold blooded murder.

Fucking newfags don't know this
>>
>>82600928
Your a special kind of libtard, the media barely EVER FUCKING SHOWS NIGGER CRIME.
>>
>>82600774
food and oil were strictly rationed. trucks i will grant, but even at the peak in 1943 only comprised a third of red army trucks
Mikoyan estimated without LL the war would've lasted until 1946, which seems accurate
>>
>>82600718
please fuck my wife
>>
>>82600868
Where I live there's a majority and pacific island immigrant majority - they can get prety violent to the racist skinhead cunts who live around the place, but I've always been decent to them, they've always been decent to me.

I get more shit from whiteys in home-modified hondas than I do from the local other ethnic groups
>>
>>82601010
I'm not an expert but I thought without lend lease they would have take Moscow and the railways being centralized there would have collapsed Russia?
>>
>>82600978
This.

I wouldn't feel compelled to punch a liberal, a socdem, a libertarian, a monarchist, or even a moderate nationalist. It's you people that should be given no platform
>>
>>82600980
It's a precarious position. The US has arguably become a hyperpower, so rapidly becoming isolationist would create huge power vacuums. Non-interventionism is what I ultimately want, but the path there will have to be a deliberate one. Revolution may sound romantic to some, but it's impractical.
>>
>>82601079
Maori are infinitely better than niggers.
>>
>>82601008
>implying I get my news from the mainstream media

fucking hell, I'm not a baby boomer, that shit's irrelevant to anybody in our generation.
>>
>>82601126
The only groups of people that need stomping are nazis, commies and extreme religious retards.
>>
>>82601108
unlikey; the soviets were following a scorched earth pattern and were most preparing to fall back to the urals. industrial production was still too far out of reach and russia too sparsely connected by roads for germany to conquer it. most likely a peace would've been brokered with germany occupying ukraine, belarus and the baltics
>>
>>82600978
They get treated like everyone else until what they do is more than words and expression. Anything else is unethical.

>nobody else wants to kill every political opponent they have.
That's not true at all.
>>
>>82601192
Or an attrition war in which Germany loses eventually.
>>
>>82601172
...to her son.
>>
File: racists.jpg (78KB, 654x602px) Image search: [Google]
racists.jpg
78KB, 654x602px
>>82601172
>brainwashed
>>
>>82601158
Maori are pretty genuinely decent people - you still get kids who grow up in gang-run small towns who grow up feeling like they've got something to prove and acting out. Even then, just don't be a cunt and you won't incite anything.

And they're still subject to similar racial biases in policing - statistics show they're twice as likely to be prosecuted for the same crimes as whites, and with stricter sentences.

The statistics also show that the rates of recidivism for those who are incarcerated are through the roof, because like the US we still have a private prison system with very few re-integration and education programs available within prisons.
>>
>>82601233
>>82601220

I have no idea what the fuck you mean, but you are nazis, yes?
>>
>>82601172
Why punch a commie? Holding to a different economic ideology isn't particularly likely to cause any direct harm to you in the short term, and the odds of the weakened and divided left right now forming a marxist-leninst style vanguard party is laughable
>>
>>82601262
No I was just mocking your centrist extremism
>>
>>82601246
Look anon you really have no clue how awful niggers are when I say that ANY HUMAN GROUP THAT IS NOT NIGGERS ARE BETTER THAN THEM.

The only race of humans on this planet I truely want to exterminate are blacks.
>>
File: bloody ell.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bloody ell.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>>82601285
This may not be the stupidest thing uttered today, but it's up there

>>82601285
>punching
I said stomp. As in, like you would ants or a dog trying to bite you
>>
>>82596506
This scene is proof that white genocide is real
>>
>>82600888
Nationalists is a good term for it. I don't know about violent or "ultra" though. Thus far the bulk of their violence has been retaliatory and let's be frank the "ultra" is spurious because anyone to the right of Lenin is considered "extreme". Also absent from that package,white.

It is so adorable that the same people who willingly accept such absurd notions as human gender spectrum,systemic racism,wage gap myths and all the rest WITHOUT question for FEAR of being stigmatized try to hold claim to critical thinking.
>>
>>82601331
Fact is, they're too pussified to start shit.
>>
>>82600978
Yes they do. It doesn't matter who group x is,the people who want to kill them are the fascists. And the Nazis used accusations of communist and homosexual the same way the new Antifascists use nazi,racist and fas ist. Theyre terms meant to strip any dissenters of humanity which makes it easier for them to assaulted.

Camps? Get bent...give it a year.
>>
>>82601295
There's a small contingent of black immigrants here too, they're pretty damn well adapted all told - most have jobs, or are studying at the local uni. they're polite, no less smart than the average of any other ethnic group, decent senses of humour - none of the extreme shit you've been typifying as universal for all black people at all.

The difference is, there arent swathes of degenerate reactionaries trying to paint them all as subhuman here - so there's less racial tension to be released in random acts of violence
>>
>>82601393
Fascists still call liberals or centrists(even moderate conservatives) commies and want to kill them so I guess old habits die hard.
>>
>>82600980
I have to agree here. Trump became very popular aming democrats wheb he opted to hit Syria and fuck with NK.

Those two countries have nothing in common...or do they?
>>
>>82601317
Stomp, punch, either way its a bit of an extreme measure.

So if I said to you Marx had some pretty strong arguments about the failings of capitalist economics, that'd be enough for you to want to curb stomp me?

Wow, you've got problems
>>
>>82601393
>>82601419
These are both painfully true
>>
>>82601412
>There's a small contingent of black immigrants here too
>small contingent
Exactly, only the genetic minority of blacks can act civilized.

Also Africa is nigger majority yet the most violent place on earth.
>>
>>82601079
Blacks =/= Pac Islanders.
>>
>>82601437
They're Russian allies.

>>82601412
Blacks really need a reform as a culture and BLM needs to gtfo, so do pussy liberals that don't wanna push for hard enough for this to happen.
>>
>>82601331
Nah, I mean ultranationalists in the sense of ethnonationalists - rather than, acknowledging that the myth of the nation is a useful tool for aligning groups together towards achieving a common goal, and for celebrating the positive aspects of your country and enabling a sense for common identity between people whose lifestyles would otherwise mean they have very little in common.
>>
>>82601172
>I'm not racist I hate everybody version 2.0.

The path of least resistance.
>>
>>82601481
>muh culture

ONCE AGAIN EXPLAIN THE HIGH CRIME OF AFRICANS IN EUROPE.
>>
>>82601524
Well, they're trying hard to take my rights, so why would I have civilized discussion with them? Btw, they're both outlawed in my country so I'm fine.
>>
>>82601331
Systemic racism definitely happens here - we don't have affirmative action or anything, but studies have shown that employers are less likely to employ maori with the same skillsets and experience as other ethnicities

without necessarily stating its because they're maori, the statistics show that it must be an unconscious factor in the decision making

its even more apparent when examined in fields outside of traditional blue collar work - Maori have little trouble with social mobility in industrial and agricultural labor markets, but outside of that its an identifiable issue
>>
>>82601172
I bet when you say "religious retards" you are almost exclusively referring to Christians,maybe wiccans or some other group of western/white people.
>>
>>82601548
Poverty. Same reason Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbs, Albanians commit a shitload of crime outside their own country. Yes, I said outside, check their violent crime rates and be surprised.

Gypsies do commit a lot of crime, but they are different beast
>>
>>82601285
these days the commie is probably about to hit you with a stick.
>>
>>82601591
There are no Islamists in my country, so yes, but in principle, every type of religious tard. Islamists especially nowadays, but, as I said, they don't threaten me. Not yet anyway.
>>
>>82601446
This is a valid criticism of both the left and the right imo - removing all possible nuance in political affiliation is the first step towards shutting down any productive discussion
>>
>>82601383
You're referring to the nationalists? They seem to holding their own if the chaos in California is any indication.
>>
>>82601708
Extreme left and right*

I have a shitload more in common with conservatives or liberals than I do with the most left leaning of socialists.
>>
>>82601614
>poverty
Nope that explains absolutely nothing as to why African niggers have high crime rates in Europe.
>>
>>82601591
Nah, nation of islam, falun gong, and zionist jews are just as bad

non-zionist jews are all good tho
>>
does anybody in this thread actually live around blacks
>>
>>82601729
No, nazis. Although nationalists tend to degenerate into fascism after a few years of staying in power, but there's too few places around where they gain enough support to actually do so.
>>
>>82601503
K,well what I am,seeing are "nationalists" of many stripes coming together. Many of them distancing themselves from ethnonationalists outright.
>>
>>82601655
Antifa are mostly anarchists, who are the shittiest variety of commies under the sun, except maybe nazbol, who can't even make their minds up about what their politics actually want to achieve
>>
>>82601755
I do, they're alright people.

I just think beating up people for being racist dickheads is retarded
>>
>>82601784
I like them tebehe, they're fun when shit hits the fan and you wanna start some shit, because they're always there. They're not a movement tho, most grow out of it by the time they turn 25. Because anarchy is dumber than anything under the sun.
>>
>>82601810
just feels like these type of threads bring out the most sheltered people on both sides
>>
reminder that wearing certain clothes means you deserve to be beaten but NOT raped
>>
>>82601810
It's just bantz. Anyway, Nazism/Fascism and Communism should be outlawed. Anarchism and Libertarianism too, probably.
>>
>>82601589
Did it evet occur to you that they were too dumb to do anything else? Before you answer,think about the american redneck who experiences similar identifiable issues.

Statistics,nigga go to /pol/ ...those assholes have stats to back their shit up too. Only one conclusion everyone is right or youve all been doing it wrong. That tends to happen when ideology seeps into a subject.
>>
>>82601829
Well, yeah, they're useful idiots at best, its just fucking insufferable trying to talk to them about politics

and all you can do is talk to them about politics
>>
>>82601859
>Nazism/Fascism and Communism should be outlawed. Anarchism and Libertarianism too
t. hillary clinton
>>
>>82601859
hope you're baiting
>>
>>82601887
If I had my way bother her and her husband would be in jail for corruption. But so would Bush, Cheney, Powell, etc.
>>
>>82601859
So, neoliberal capitalism with a tokenistic representational democratic front is the best and only political ideology you see having any validity?
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34KB, 123x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34KB, 123x200px
>>82596995

Hahaha what a fucking weak nerd lmao you're probably 17 years old haha fucking kill yourself kid hahahaha

HURR DURR BIG TALK IN DUR WEB HURR DURR

lmao neck yourself
>>
>>82601894
About Nazism and Communism no, not at all. About the other two, yeah, but the adepts of these 2 cults are fun to mock.
>>
>>82600272
this was a good read
>>
>>82601765
Well,they don't have any friends. Not even amongst the nationalists.
>>
>>82601866
Dumb, but through limited access to effective schooling/access to schools that dont actually give a shit about whether their students do well or not - our system distributes funds based on the socio-economic status of an area, and because most maori tend to live in poorer area (partially because industrial labourers are poor, and partially because of government policy that displaced massive amounts of the maori population into state housing in the 50s and basically left them to rot
>>
>>82601934
>ideologies should be outlawed
Are you European, by chance? Or are you just a mentally deficient neolib/neocon who thinks radical ideas are too powerful and scary to be allowed?
>>
>>82601975
Oh my sweet summer /leftypol/ child
>>
>>82601909
The flame shirt slays me. Excellent smuggy
>>
>>82601994
There are wealthier maori, who are from families benefited more from the reparations given to certain iwi for the land confiscations and shit that happened against the treaties that had been signed imposing limits on just how much of that shit would happen
>>
>>82601934
As others have pointed out, there are many nuanced positions that can't be easily ascribed to one or the other, but would be as a tool for political oppression and selective enforcement. "Liberal" in the US didn't always mean what common usage is today.
>>
>>82602008
>are you european
Yes. Why would I allow genocidal dictatorial ideologies that only spawn hate, death, upheaval and the crushing of human rights to exist?
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.