[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /tv/, what shows are good on netflicks? i need a recomendation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (177KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
177KB, 950x534px
hey /tv/,
what shows are good on netflicks?
i need a recomendation
>>
mad men, weeds, trailer park boys, the killing
to name a few
>>
Stranger Things
Departures
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Documentary Now
Portlandia
Limmy's Show
An Idiot Abroad
The Moaning of Life
Todd Margaret
Comedy Bang Bang
Archer
Lady Dynamite
>>
>>82594975
Only one of these is actually good
>>
File: rake_main2-620x349.jpg (47KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
rake_main2-620x349.jpg
47KB, 620x349px
>>82594453
Rake.

>Australian lawyer who was an ex- cocaine addict living in a shitbox apparent.
>Fucks his best friend's wife and causes a whole lot of shit
>Defends murderers and cannibals in court
>The Americans saw this show and tried to make their own version of it but made it too much like a cheesy light hearted sitcom causing it to absolutely crash and burn compared to the Australian version.

Spectacular show, probably the only good Australian TV show to come out in the past few years that isn't boring soap dramas or horse shit reality shows that only faggots watch.
>>
13 reasons why is essential 2017 viewing
>>
File: 1481576658220.png (31KB, 272x249px) Image search: [Google]
1481576658220.png
31KB, 272x249px
>>82596045
6/10. There's value in it nonetheless. Fuck any pretentious /tv/ fag who says otherwise.
>>
>>82594453
I liked Helix
>no bully pls
>>
>>82596675
Essential viewing in no way = good, just that it is one of the must watch shows of 2017
>>
>>82597487
Why is it must watch? Because its so shitty that it becomes entertaining or you need to watch it to keep up with the millions talking about it or something?
>>
>>82594453
The OA and 13 Reasons Why
>>
>>82597450
Was that the one with the two brothers in the science lab and the outbreak? Or the one with the vampire worm things? I thought the brothers in the lab was okay, vampire worms was gay.
>>
>>82596029
>good Australian TV show to come out in the past few years
Please Like Me is alright
>>
>>82596045
13 reasons why in a nutshell
https://youtu.be/RO11peSzdDg
>>
>>82597945
Haven't seen it, is Josh Thomas annoying in it?
>>
>>82594975
holy reddit Batman
>>
>>82598256
Him and Tom can both be pretty annoying, but that's kind of the point.
>>
I thought Luther was pretty good.

Watch with lights off and surround sound on for extra sp00ky points
>>
>>82594975
>>82596029
Reddit
>>
>>82594975

from this, only watch stranger things and always sunny. archer is okay, but its more clever than funny.
>>
>>82597860
>The OA
why the fuck do people like this show? its total and fucking garbage
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.