[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 14mcclarnon-master768.jpg (49KB, 768x482px) Image search: [Google]
14mcclarnon-master768.jpg
49KB, 768x482px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
>>82593522
Was an injun served his country, did a few tours in 'nam, got some medals, and then came back and white people treated him like shit.
The only family he every really had employed him as an assassin.
>>
reclaiming his land one european invader at the time.
>>
was the show supposed to be SJW or not, all the nonwhites were traitorous or incompetent
>>
>>82593599
Milligan and Hanzee weren't incompetent though, and the second season was 10/10 kino compared to the absolute train wreck of season 3 so far

I can't fucking believe they cast Mcgregor in the 2 main roles instead of just finding another really good actor, it's pathetic
>>
>>82593693
Milligan was incompetent, literally gets all of his men killed in the second episode save for one of the hebrews. The entire season was boring and contrived and since when has there ever been a german crime family.
>>
File: 1447296819789.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1447296819789.gif
3MB, 350x280px
>mfw he read the plaque, and started killing bigots
>>
>>82593746
I'm pretty sure it was that curly haired greek fuck who thought the hunting trip was a good idea, and the German crime family was contrived to fit in with Minnesota although it really didn't work that well

The worst part was the alien bullshit, I can't believe they even bothered with that crap
>>
>>82593846

It was nothing more than another poorly implemented reference to a Coen Bros movie.
>>
>>82593522
da white man
>>
>>82593846
Even if it was Milligan still okay'd it since he was in charge. I found the whole season to be incredibly boring, through episodes and milligan's horrible meme dialogue
>>
>>82593522
Someone spit in his water and this ain't Arrakeen muh fucka
>>
>>82593898
skipped* through
>>
>>82593522
this guy should be in more stuff, he's fucking intense
>>
File: jason bateman.jpg (195KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
jason bateman.jpg
195KB, 1024x760px
>>82593693
>I can't fucking believe they cast Mcgregor in the 2 main roles instead of just finding another really good actor, it's pathetic

I agree,they should have hired Jason Bateman to be successful brother and keep Ewan Mcgregor as Ray.
>>
Nah this season was kino. Excellent cinematography, soundtrack, characters and plot. Of course plebs and philistines won't get it.
>>
>>82593522
He plays every single indian character on tv
>>
>>82593950
He's the commanche chief in The Son, good show that doesn't get any love around here.
>>
>>82593746
Banshee
>>
Is this Longmire?
>>82593909
lel
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.