[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Teddy telling the truth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: memento4.jpg (46KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
memento4.jpg
46KB, 300x354px
Was Teddy telling the truth?
>>
>>
>>82589089
>>82589099
Fuck that movie was so great yet so confusing. I'm still not sure wtf happened.
>>
File: Jimmy Grantz.jpg (15KB, 420x424px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Grantz.jpg
15KB, 420x424px
What was his relationship with Leonard?
>>
>>82589099
That's because the main character is a liar.
>>
>>82589190
the guy killed his own wife but he had autsim so he forgot about it
>>
>>82589190
I had to watch it twice to fully understand it
>>
>>82589262
How so?
>>
I was confuse Sam Rockwell with Guy Pearce
>>
>>82589099
what did he mean by this?
>>
Leonard found and killed his wife's killer ages ago and has since been being tagged along by Teddy (an extremely shady cop involved in drugs) to work as a hired hitman/muscle of sorts, which Teddy justifies to himself as moral because he gets to help Leonard feel as if he is achieving justice. Leonard eventually discovers this and decides to leave a fake note for himself suggesting that Teddy is the real killer of his wife so that he will kill Teddy in the future and achieve some kind of morbid payback for having been used like that.
>>
>>82589089
Joey Pants looks like Bill Burr.
>>
>>82589089
Yep. Leonard was a cunt for refusing to accept what Teddy told him. However, Teddy was ALSO a cunt because, after having helped Leonard track down the killers, he became frustrated that Leonard couldn't move on with what was left of his life. So, Teddy used Lenny. Used him like a bitch to make some mad bank, but got whacked because of it.
>>
>>82589256
Jimmy had never met Leonard before the druggies killed Leonard's wife - he was just a local pusher that Teddy used Leonard to rub out for that sweet monies.
>>
That guy is always the most untrustworthy-looking motherfucker.
>>
>>82590162
>>82590951
i thought Leonard killed his own wife by accidentally giving her too much insulin
>>
>>82589282
this desu
>>
File: acd.jpg (25KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25KB, 600x402px
>>82590188
Fuuug I was wondering what it was about him that I felt was weird
>>
>>82589089

LENNY!
>>
>>82589089
hooah
>>
>>82590162
>>82590951
It's a good movie, but this is what I didn't like about it. Basically the whole puzzle just spiraled down from Lenny being butthurt and writing down a lie himself. It's silly not to like a movie, because it wasn't what you expected, but I wanted it to be more of a murder mystery, which it still was kind of.
>>
>>82591030
Yeah that's correct. They found and killed the guys who raped his wife aNd caused his bad memory though
>>
This is a great 'watch it twice' movie.

First time the twist kinda hits you, and you wonder who knew all along, so you watch again with the knowledge of how it ends and it's almost a different movie.
>>
from what i remember, this movie is a mindfuck without solution

protagonist cant be trusted
teddy cant be trusted
"trinity" cant be trusted
>>
File: GRRM.jpg (100KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
GRRM.jpg
100KB, 535x800px
>>82589089
>>
>>82589089
The whole point of the movie was that teddy was telling the truth and that the main dude was continually lying to himself by writing shit like don't believe his lies
>>
>>82594826
Wait nevermimd I just mixed this movie together with the machinist
>>
>>82590162
either a bait or complete moron
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.