[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Blacklist_Key.jpg (38KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
Blacklist_Key.jpg
38KB, 530x298px
I've just watched the very first episode, and I have a feeling that things are happening too quick. I'm afraid to get disappointed
>>
>>82588984
>t. absolute brainlet
keep up, yeah its a decent show but I can't believe you feel things are happening too fast m8
>>
>>82588984
I watched the first season of this and enjoyed it, but I think waiting for the second season I forgot about it. I'm in that weird place where I don't feel like going back and rewatching the first season, but don't remember enough to start the second. Same thing happened with The Killing.
>>
It's a good show, definitely worth watching. Likable characters, interesting antagonists, unpredictable (but not bullshit) plot twists.
>>
It's pretty fucking awful actually. Spader carries it hard. Without him, it becomes painfully generic and a bit worse than other similar fare.
>>
It started being bad when Megan Boone stopped doing panty scenes.
>>
Spader is amazing and Boone is HOT AS FUCK
>>
>>82588984
First and second season are pretty solid
Third gets weak but has some good eps
Fourth is basically 20% good
>>
>>82588984
Unfortunately Spader is WAY too fucking good for the rest of the cast and I had to stop in season 2 because I found them all apart from him completely unbearable.
>>
>>82588984
>I've just watched the very first episode, and I have a feeling that things are happening too quick
well, lucky for you, the mystery wears off quite quickly as the seasons progress, while red proceeds to not progress the plot
though, you must be a serious plebiean if you are having trouble following things.
>>
the whole premise is bullshit. theres a big mystery as to whether the main character is jame's spader's daughter. the fbi interrogates her wondering what their connection is, etc. NO ONE thinks to give them a dna test. the whole show is based around it. i'm supposed to believe dna testing is beyond the fbi's capabilities i guess? it's fucking stupid.

james spader is good but every time i think about this i get pissed off.
>>
It's good when scenes have Spider in them.

Otherwise it's mostly the female protagonist going MUH HUSBAND.
>>
>>82590745

The "muh husband" thing stops and he becomes a more enjoyable character if you keep watching.
>>
>>82590821
I'm gonna keep watching.

It's just my initial impression getting into the first season.
>>
The only good things are Spader and the music direction.
>>
>>82590821
it doesn't change at all, wtf are you talking about? it gets even worse. that chapel wedding was barf inducing. their romance is like some tacky twilight shit, she's obsessed with him and willing to forgive anything where he's concenered.
>>
>That wage gap episode
>>
It's pretty good, has a few down episodes but Spader is always phenomenal.

Though the spin-off was one of the worst things I've ever watched, the only show I dropped mid-episode.
>>
Ive watched it but never made it thru an entire season because I realize its awful despite spader
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.