[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anti-white propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

anti-white propaganda
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
File: falcons-n9jq5j2tatcy-xlarge.jpg (89KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
falcons-n9jq5j2tatcy-xlarge.jpg
89KB, 1280x800px
>waaaah

what do you mean you own no falcons? even the poorest saudi has a flight of birds.
>>
>>82588754
How brainwashed do you have to be to find that guy attractive?
Always bothers me when i see a hot girl with some ugly dude in movies, not just nigs i mean
>>
>>82588809
Do these falcons really go nuts if you remove their helmets?
>>
>>82589080
>Always bothers me when i see a hot girl with some ugly dude in movies
It happens in the real world as well. You just sound insecure.
>>
>>82589080
Well in the plot of the movie, she doesn't really like him, she's just luring him in to the town.
>>
>>82590529
Nah, nobody likes seeing mismatched pairs. It goes both ways for men and women. You just sound delusional.
>>
>>82588754
Yes, but at least it was rather well made propaganda.
>>
It felt very Twilight Zone esque, with a bunch of black megahumor jokes/tropes. It's basically /r/blackpeopletwitter: the movie.
>>
>>82588754
>movie satirizes white obama-voting liberals who have extreme levels of white guilt and an unhealthy obsession with catering to minorities
>/pol/ is still pissed
you can never please anybody
>>
>>82590705
That's one interpretation of it. It can also be simply taken at face value, as a snub against white people for being so raycis'.
>>
File: 1490779094054.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1490779094054.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>82590689
>/r/blackpeopletwitter

Jesus, this is a real thing?
>>
>>82590705
They said the same shit about "you're next" In spite of every single conservative in the movie being (generally) kind and honest person and every single liberal (except for the protagonist) as greedy murderous assholes.
>>
>>82589080
She's not that hot desu.
>>
>>82590806
It's one of the most popular subreddits on plebbit. I'm fairly confident that 80% of the subs there are white suburban types, who want to parrot and recirculate black humor/stupidity, and try to make it mainstream. It's basically a repository of stupid crap that no one in their right mind, would pay mind to, if it weren't for the whole 'le black humor is funny xD' thing.

That's why I'm likening 'Get Out' to that sub. It's basically aa embodiment of that place and culture.
>>
>>82590793
>Racist
>When the entire plot revolves around white people wanting to BECOME black people

They literally want to become them because they put black people on the pedestal throughout the entire movie. How do you take it at face value?
>>
>>82590609

Are you claiming that beautiful women don't date ugly men in real life?
>>
>>82590930
Dude, the movie is some retarded cross between invasion of the body snatchers and a standard posession trope film. The white people are trying to wear the blacks as skinsuits - at least that was my understanding of the plot. I think you're reading into the situation, that they want to take on black personalities as well. Also, all the lobotomized blacks are basically stock black characters from like the past 70 years of cinema. You can make the intepretation that it's a critique of white's soft bigotry of blacks, having their own perception of what they should/or act to be, rather than what blacks are actually like. The main character was supposed to be a normie 'oreo black' type guy, and the friend was just like any other bluecollar type American -- they didn't particular embody 'black culture' unlike the 'zombie' blacks on that white manor place.

Tl;dr, no one wants clairvoyance on what the director/writers' true intentions were. Two things can be true at the same time. Maybe he was critiquing whites for being both bigoted and obsessed with blacks.
>>
It was ok. Anon told me it was better than Green Room but it really wasn't for me. Maybe it's because I don't care about this kind of racial satire since I'm not american
>>
>>82591087
no one has clairvoyance*
>>
>>82591044
That's not what I'm claiming at all. Work on you reading comprehension. To rephrase, nobody likes to see ugly people dating out of their league.
>>
>>82588754
Yep, Hollywood cultural marxism in action.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
>>
File: IF.jpg (57KB, 817x506px) Image search: [Google]
IF.jpg
57KB, 817x506px
>>
>>82590505
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>82590609
Are you retarded or something? It happens plenty you just don't get out enough.
>>
File: 8wzrwi7oulny.jpg (76KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8wzrwi7oulny.jpg
76KB, 722x1024px
>>82590705
>>82590930
>>82591087
90% of blacks aren't smart enough to realize it's satire
>>
>>82590926
You know an awful lot about reddit. Why dont you get back there?
>>
File: 1334647278662.jpg (39KB, 426x465px) Image search: [Google]
1334647278662.jpg
39KB, 426x465px
>>82591230
I know it happens plenty, but it doesn't mean that anybody likes it.

>you just don't get out enough

Stop saying that, you're just fucking projecting, now.
>>
>>82591136

Why does seeing incredibly common and normal things bother you anon? Do you have autism?
>>
>>82591339
Blacks and fags are incredibly common and "normal" things, but it doesn't mean I like to see it, either.
>>
>>82589080
What do you mean that you, a heterosexual man, don't find men attractive?
>>
>>82591309
I've been on here too long, that I've began venturing over there in the past couple of years. 4chan really is very web 1.0-ish and not very conducive to long form conversations. Plebbit excels at content aggregation and the back and forths discussions. It really depends on the sub though. It's an open secret, that place is >90% progressive <24 year old types, who think they know the world, and are eager to share their ignorance, and downvote truth that runs counter to their world views.

I like 4chan, I've been on here for a decade, but it gets tired.
>>
>>82591429
i'm a grill btw :3
>>
File: 1389563714188.jpg (37KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
1389563714188.jpg
37KB, 500x587px
>>82591311
>but it doesn't mean that anybody likes it.
its literally only you, projecting faggot
>>
>>82591620
Yeah just keep posting fedora images, cocksucker. I bet you have a whole folder full of them, you fucking loser. You need to get out more.
>>
>>82591620
>>82591737
Just fucking kiss already.
>>
>>82591467
i want to throatfuck you you little cunt get the fuck out of my board, you stupid sluts are the reason why it's all going downhill, look at you with your " :3 " you little cocksucker faggot get the fuck out

>>82588754
the movie was ok
>>
>>82588754
HQ rip when?
>>
>>82590689
hit the nail on the head
>>
>>82590819
>you're next
I didn't see that because the reviews were bad. Is it actually political?
>>
>>82591136
>To rephrase, nobody likes to see ugly people dating out of their league.

Do you realize there are more attributes than looks? Which is why that happens
>>
The movie was trash. But not because of this whole black/white scenario, but instead because it wasn't scary at all.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.