[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

William Shatner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: wenn1250645[1].jpg (32KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
wenn1250645[1].jpg
32KB, 500x400px
so did he killed his wife?
>>
>>82586833
please stop bullying William Shatner. he might be looking at the catalog right now.
>>
Most women deserve to be drugged, raped, and drowned.
The odds are she deserved it.
If he did kill her, he is a regular mensch.
>>
>>82586949
Of course he didn't. I just found her in the pool when he got home that night and she probably fell in while drunk or something she had major problems with alcohol everyone knew that.
>>
No. I didn't. Why?
>>
>>82586833
of course.
errbody in the stonecutters gets one.
>>
File: columbo.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
columbo.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
Just one more question.
>>
>>82586833
Of course not, I knew him (haven't seen him in a decade).

I never saw him be rude to anyone, couldn't imagine him be mean, let alone, murder someone.
>>
>>82589068
So funny you would use Columbo meme, I saw Shatner in a Columbo episode once where he murdered someone he knew and I was overwhelmed by how bad an actor he was when it came to lying about murder. Then like a couple of years later its on the news his wife dies and he is in front of his house talking to reporters with the same bad acting, trying to pretend he was distraught about his wifes death.

I am quite sure he did murder his wife. She was drunk at the time, but that probably gave him opportunity to make it look like an accident. Every other indicator shows that it was murder, him saying he wasnt at the house when neighbors said he was.
>>
>>82589508
Holy fuck, THIS IS SHATNER! I'd know his way of speaking anywhere!
>>
>>82589508
Did William Shatner just confess?
>>
File: 1427165007764.jpg (37KB, 650x416px) Image search: [Google]
1427165007764.jpg
37KB, 650x416px
>>82587381
Is that you Shatner?
>>
>>82589508
Hi bill I love your books esp the chris kreski ones rip
>>
>>82586833
Phil Hartman did it. That's why his wife killed him.
>>
File: 1492738181932.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1492738181932.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
I feel like a line has been crossed when you rip on someone who WILL see it in such a personal manner. You don't really believe what you're saying, you just want to attack someone who's never done anything to hurt you or even annoy you. You probably don't even realise how much pain you could cause because you've never had anyone who cares about you and so cannot comprehend the tragedy of losing that person.

Stop being a cunt, OP
>>
>>82586833
no i did not. My phone records prove that i was no way near her when she died.
>>
>Authorities believe Nerine Shatner dove into her swimming pool, slammed her head on the pool bottom and drowned. The autopsy report said she had bruises on her face and two cracked neck vertebrae consistent with banging her head on the pool bottom.

The findings help explain what happened the night of Aug. 9 when William Shatner returned to his hillside mansion and found his wife naked at the bottom of their pool.

Case Closed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.