[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Volume 3.jpg (480KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Volume 3.jpg
480KB, 1920x1080px
James Gunn is already writing the script and will direct the movie. What do you expect to see?

>Set four years after "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" and in the aftermath of "Avengers: Infinity War".

>It'll be the last movie to feature Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot, but there are plans for future movies with a different roster, although Gunn might not return to write/direct them.

>Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel and Elizabeth Debicki are confirmed to return as Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot and Ayesha. Karen Gillan and Pom Klementieff are also expected to return as Nebula and Mantis.

>Star-Lord and Gamora will be the pivotal characters, with Gamora having a much more prominent role and emotional arc due to the events of "Infinity War".

>Adam Warlock will be introduced ahead of a pivotal role in the cosmic side of the MCU post-"Infinity War".

>The Ravagers led by Stakar Ogord are also expected to feature prominently in the movie and might even get their own spin-off.
>>
>>82585180
Nice source, bro.
>>
>>82585180
>Nebula expected to return
Who's ready for more waifukino?
>>
>>82585239
It's all over the Net.
>>
>GotG 1: 7/10
>GotG 2: 5.5/10

WHATS NEXT!?!?!?!?
>>
>>82585180
If Groot isn't a meme babby anymore the movie will immediately improve.
>>
>not seeing the real kino
>>
>>82585828
he was a teenager at the end of v2
>>
>>82585794
I'd switch those two scores around.
>>
Dude awesome mix and literally David hasselholf and family issues lmao

They shoved a joke in a funeral wtf
>>
Memelord will be the Dad now
Adam Warlock is the son of Memelord and Ayesha
Rocket and Pip will quip at each other non-stop
>>
>>82586031
Peter Dinklage as Pip?
>>
>>82586099
Yes because le tyrion
>>
>>82586216
No I mean because he's confirmed to be in le Infinity Wars.
>>
>>82585864
>Pun titles are back

Yay.
>>
>>82585940
>literally family issues lmao

Did you ever once stop and think that that's maybe the ENTIRE FUCKING POINT YOU SPED
>>
>>82587335
I wish I could enjoy the bliss of being this stupid.
>>
>>82585180
Four years? Damn. One of the nice things about -2 was seeing the characters develop after the last movie. We'll miss a lot of character development in four years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.