[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you're afraid the audience are going to just reinforce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (317KB, 720x535px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
317KB, 720x535px
>When you're afraid the audience are going to just reinforce their racism so you bang them over the head with the lesson that hate is baggage and life's too short to be pissed off all the time
>Just forgive everyone who hurts you :P Eventually they'll kill you in a bathroom and your suffering will be over :P P: :P :P:P
>>
>>82582267
>abandon the people who care about you and all your core beliefs because some nigger out in the world might be sad
>immediately killed for relaxing around blacks
>Dude he did the right thing though

???
>>
The point is that niggers will always be niggers.
>>
File: file.png (415KB, 961x539px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
415KB, 961x539px
>tfw they try and justify murdering decent and good public service firemen because of poverty in low socio-economic communities and you're just about to flip the table over and break their skulls open and stuff the concepts of free will, conscience and personal responsibility inside.
>>
Black people are justified in killing whites, you've literally enslaved them for 250 years.
No one would do this to white people, because you'd turn their homes into glass before they managed to do any damage.

White people are evil, and in 2050 things will look different, it isn't the far future. You WILL get to see the fruits of our labor.

#BLM #KillAllWhitePeople
>>
>>82583759
I didn't enslave anyone.
>>
>>82583804
>I didn't enslave anyone.
Systemic racism. Maybe you should have gone to college instead of starting a Japanese figurine collection.
>>
>>82583944
I start college this year.
>>
>>82583996
Jesus, how old are you?
>>
>>82583759
trying too hard
>>
>>82584035
>>
>>82582267

If you kill your enemies they win
>>
>when a plot device explains it's function
tap tep writing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.