[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Key & Peele?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Opinions on Key & Peele?
>>
>>82580872
This is a funny sketch. Got a link?
>>
Like the Amy Shumer show it reeks of Dave Chappellle.

I do believe they will both go on to big big things individually. They are talented.
>>
>>82580889
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>82580872
A DELIGHT TO THE SENSES
>>
>>82580872
niggers
>>
>>82580974

I LOVE BEING INCONTINENT

I LOVE BEING INCONTINENT
>>
i haven't seen much of the show but i watched keanu and i wasn't really a fan.
>>
>>82580872
DUDE WIY PEEPOH LMAO
>>
>>82580924
>reeks of Dave Chappellle
Only the first season.

They became their own thing after.
>>
Some sketches are funny
Some sketches are anti black culture
Some sketches are anti white people

They're still intelligent and very funny. The Vandeveon and Mike sketches are wonderfully nuanced
>>
I never support anything Comedy Central
>>
They don't pander as much to liberals as most modern comedians do, but still too much for my liking. They're alright.
>>
Great.
So was Keanu.
So was Get Out.
Seems like racemixing does work, contrary to what /pol/ would like you to believe.
>>
>>82580872
its hit or miss. i really don't get the hate, it was as good as most CC shows
>>
>>82581081
Kids in the Hall, Monty Python, and MST3K were great back in the day and on CC.

Modern CC, understandable
>>
>>82581048
he never watched the show. he heard dave chapelle made that joke and just chose to believe it.
>>
>>82581142
>don't get the hate
There really isn't much hate, it's for the most part liked in most places
>>
Not bad, not as funny as the Chapelle Show though, but im basing that on seeing 15-20 sketches of the first couple of seasons on youtube
>>
>>82581118

Get out was racist shit.
>>
Now I too am....pissed. ROYALLY...pissed.

Mhm, mhm.
>>
>>82581147
strangers with candy, reno 911, daily show and colbert were great at one point too and south park. review was fucking amazing but ofc it got cancelled. andy daly deserves so much more than he gets.
>>
>>82581165
yeah i spend to much time here i think. i start to believe these people represent the real world sometimes.
>>
>>82581188
It involved race, but was not racist shit.
Just using race as a narrative tool doesn't automatically make it racist.
>>
>>82581365
people here get as easily butthurt as sjws. if they see a black person is a leading role its immediately got to be racist.
>>
>>82580872
Not bad, not amazing. Sometimes get madtv vibes from it.
>>
I said......
>>
>>82581615
they both wrote for madtv, didnt they? i know at least one acted in it too.
>>
>>82581656
They both acted in it, not sure if they wrote for it. I actually prefer them in mad tv.
>>
>>82581618
This and Flicker were their only funny sketches. Everything else was horrible.
>>
Hit or miss, unfortunately misses a lot when they keep a joke going for way too fucking long.
Baby Forest was pure kino though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxwMTAy1gP0
>>
it was actually pretty funny a lot of the time. crazy to see jordan making movies and shit now
>>
Keep your loved ones safe and warn them to stay off the street tonight because of menacing, life-robbing black, black ice.
>>
>>82581656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0_gW4yBwHU
>>
It's okay but a lot of sketches are just bad. Sure some Chapelle sketches suck but I never outright say they're shit like I do with a bunch of K&P sketches.
>>
>>82581188
it definitely wasn't you false flagging gas lighting autistic bbc worshipper
>>
>>82580872
Peele is funnier than Dave Chappelle. No I haven't seen Get Out nor do I plan to.
>>
File: 60488788.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60488788.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
I'M LOCO
>>
Well made show with sometimes very shitty and unfunny writing. They don't know when to end a joke before it gets old.
>>
>>82580872
KEY WAS GETTING ALL THESE MOVIE ROLES SO IT LOOKED LIKE PEELE WAS GONNA BE THE SCRUB

THEN PEELE DIRECTED HIS SJW RACEBAITING HIT, AND DIRECTORS AUTOMATICALLY TRUMP ACTORS

SO NOW KEY IS THE SCRUB
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.