[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Horror Movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Rec.jpg (78KB, 300x422px) Image search: [Google]
Rec.jpg
78KB, 300x422px
What is the best Horror Movie in your opinion?

Pic related is mine, they managed to combine found footage and zombies - two overdone things, and make them work.
>>
The Exorcist or The Blair Witch Project

Rec is definitely in the top 5 though.
>>
>>82580360
Exorcist
Shining
Halloween
>>
>>82580360
What did you think of the sequels?
>>
>>82580679
Rec 2 was good, everything past that was terrible.
>>
>>82580360
Rubber. It is the most perfect horror movie ever made.
>>
the witch
they look like people
jeepers creepers
inland empire
texas chainsaw massacre
the shining

are my favs
>>
The Thing.
>>
How about foreign horror?
>>
The Descent
>>
>>82583545
Grudge
Ring
Shutter
>>
>>82580360
Train to Busan
>>
I've watched hundreds of horror movies and I just realized I don't have a favorite one.
>>
someone link the /horror/ discord please, i can't find it
>>
File: p7950965_p_v8_aa.jpg (107KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p7950965_p_v8_aa.jpg
107KB, 960x1440px
>>82580360
>>
>>82582462
Wow a killer that is easily defeated by placing nails all around it.
Real scary shit.
>>
>>82580857
This.
Rec=2>3=4
3 managed to get me to care about the main characters to some degree, tho, so hats off to em. 4 was slightly better but overall a piece of shit.
>>
>>82585131
That fucking tire has psychic powers. Nails are nothing.
>>
slither
>>
>>82582588
Couldn't take they look like people seriously
>>
Dunno if I'd really call it horror, but Cheap thrills is one of my tops. Might still be on netflix
>>
>>82587012
why not
>>
Maybe I'm a pleb but I really like the Dawn of the Dead remake. There's just something kinda fun about it, except the weird baby scene I dunno what the fuck that shit was.
>>
>>82587284
it was shit
>>
An American Werewolf in London

A perfect blend of comedy and horror.
>>
>>82587468
nah it was good. very unsettling and a good psychological horror flick
>>
>>82585582
Oh yeah?
What if the nails have psychic powers too.
What then, nigga?
>>
>>82587284
they didn't really look like people
>>
I really enjoy "highway" movies.

Duel
The Hitcher
Highwaymen
Joyride
etc
>>
The Thing
The Fly
Halloween
The Shining
American Werewolf in London

Also OP choice was good, .Rec is definitely a great movie.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.