[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Villeneuve mean by this? Is he setting himself up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What did Villeneuve mean by this? Is he setting himself up to be the kinomaster that finally kills capeshit?
>>
>>82578719
>Scott said years ago that the first shot of the sequel will be a dead tree in the wasteland, held by wires
Well how about that.
>>
>>82578811
Didn't he also say there would be a harvester or else? I mean, there sort of is one in the background of the pic.
>>
>>82578811
I remember something about zooming out from a pot of soup cooking in a farmhouse and then eventually a flying car comes in and arrests the person living there. I think that's from one of the extras in the blu ray. I always that would be a cool opening
>>
File: y-you too.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
y-you too.gif
967KB, 245x250px
Does this mean we'll get Goose flailing about like a tard as his family and the men in white try to get him into an amberlamps?
>>
>>82578811
Please don't embarrass OP
he thinks he isn't entry level plebcore
>>
That scene reminds me of the original script opening where the Blade Runner visits a farmer and it turns out the farmer is a replicant and gets "retired."
>>
>>82578986
Are you the guy that gets irrationally angry whenever someone mentions Tarkovsky on /tv/?
>>
File: Blade Runner 2049 vs Tarkovsky 2.jpg (610KB, 1902x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Blade Runner 2049 vs Tarkovsky 2.jpg
610KB, 1902x1652px
>>
>>82578719
Should've included a picture of the tree Alexander and his son plant in The Sacrifice

>>82579836
This is just reaching
Top looks more like Fury Road
>>
>>82580209
>Top looks more like Fury Road
it's macbeth
>>
>>82578719
Anyone else thinks the movie looks too cean? i mean it could only be the trailer but...
>>
>>82581359

Yes definitely, and many people think it does. Could be partly the fact it's shot on Digital or that the lighting also is not very Blade Runner-like. The original colour scheme was typically blues, oranges and yellows where as this seems to have just about everything.
>>
>>82581413
Could there be more post production changes since it's still five months from release and we're seeing a very close to final version?
>>
>>82581359
Villeneuve's cinematography is much cleaner and minimalistic than Ridley Scott, he doesn't really like a lot of elements in the same frame as just about every single one of his post-Canada films show. I'll have to agree it looks odd when it comes to something like Blade Runner, but then again, it might also work in bringing out a different vibe since most of the film doesn't appear to be set in Los Angeles this time around. I guess the minimalism looks better in empty, desolate places like in the image you're quoting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.