[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine yourself in her place, what would you have differently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 29

File: Blair Witch Project.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blair Witch Project.gif
2MB, 640x360px
Imagine yourself in her place, what would you have differently?
>>
burned down the forest
>>
probably kms
>>
I wanted to fuck her so bad. Imagine her stinky vagina on your face after 3 days of hiking through the woods.
>>
>>82577858
I would have stayed in my basement shitposting in the internet.
>>
I wouldn't have been a whiny, ugly cunt.
>>
I wouldn't go off into the wilderness with two cuckboi film students
>>
>>82577858
I wouldn't have gone to begin with because wandering around in the woods seems like a boring documentary, interviews and some history on the subject would have been sufficient.

Also I wouldn't have touched the sticks and stones the witch left around their tent.
>>
>>82577953
There's actually quite a good theory about the guys being behind everything, in the end killing her.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YASj8IuQ_Yw
>>
>>82577858
I would have followed the current in the nearby stream instead of walking around in circles.
>>
>>82577987
That's a pretty stupid fucking theory made by people who think that making retarded twist theories is interesting.
>>
i'm black so i'd never go into the woods like a retarded pink skin.
>>
>>82577858
>masturbate every day onto a different tree
>if I run into a tree that has cum on it, I know I've been there before
>>
>>82577858
I wouldn't carry my camera all the time
>>
>>82578038
They already knew they were going in circles, but I guess you might scare the witch away with that.
>>
Probably fuck all the guys.
>>
>>82577987
i think my first impulse was prank gone wrong because real but eh.
>>
>>82577878
>>82577989

The Witch has the ability to control time and space within the forest. She can change their paths and fuck with the land.

So basically they were fucked anyway.
>>
Not throw the map away.
>>
>>82578035
You'd just get killed in da hood.
>>
>>82577987
The most Reddit theory I've ever seen. Thank fuck that loser will never write a movie.
>>
>>82577987
didn't the flash of light in the second movie confirm it was ayylamaos?
>>
>>82578314
>implying that movie is canon
>>
>>82577987
That theory would work anyway since everything that happened in the movie had to be performed and executed by the actors themselves on the spot
>>
>>82578194
thats probably a better death
>>
>>82577901
Plus her dingle berries
>>
File: worry.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
worry.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>82578314
we don't talk about second movie, nobody does it
>>
>>82577987
>Film Theory

No.
>>
>>82577858
not white enough to love the outdoors and get killed by nature, the paranormal or military experiments.
>>
Play with my pussy before I died.
>>
Fuck the witch and make her fall in love with me until I win back my freedom by servicing her snatch for 10 years
>>
At that point they were trapped in the witches magic, right? I wouldn't give a shit about the camera I'll say that
>>
>>82577922
so you would just be an ugly cunt?
>>
>>82577858

I would have properly scouted the got-damn location ahead of time before taking my associates with me to do the project.

It wouldn't have made any difference anyway because le spoopy witch is out for blood anyway.

I liked this movie as a kid, and I got a used disc a while ago and it holds up pretty well against what I remember. However, once you've seen Cannibal Holocaust, you realize how derivative BWP is of the former. At 80 minutes, it holds tension well without overstaying its welcome on what is admittedly the classic low-budget affair. The fact that it still works is a testament to the performances of the three actors, who have to inhabit the entire film.

I also really like the dark ambient piece which closes the film. If Tony Cora made some more dark ambient music I'd buy it.
>>
do people really believe there was an acutal witch and not just spooky shit?
>>
>>82578800
Cannibal Holocaust really isn't that similar. The supposed found footage is only part of it. Blair Witch was one of the first to attempt doing the entire film presented as the found footage rather than using a framing device like CH.
>>
>>82578837
The movie has supernatural elements in it, yes.
>>
File: Burn down the forrest.png (918KB, 1660x1738px) Image search: [Google]
Burn down the forrest.png
918KB, 1660x1738px
>>82577878
topkek, came here to post this
>>
>>82578940
well duh but i mean the witch part, i never believed that shit
>>
>>82578837
Whether or not there is was a witch can't really be proven in the movie, but there were supernatural things happening -- as evidenced by the tent scene with the voices.

If people want more backstory on the plot about the movie and within the movie, watch The Burkettsville Seven and Curse of the Blair Witch -- really helped build up the mythos of the movie before it was released.
>>
>>82579001
What do you suggest it is other than a witch?
>>
>>82578800
>I would have properly scouted the got-damn location ahead of time
it was a shitty school project. they weren't going to take it that seriously.
>>
>>82579001
So what's your explanation for all the cairns/stick figures and then later the house?
>>
>make a movie about a witch
>THERE IS NO WITCHES SEEN IN THE MOVIE
wtf
>>
>>82578187

Fun facts:

"Elly Kedward", the witch's name, is a spoonerism of "Edward Kelly", who was a scryer (crystal ball reader) who worked with the occultist John Dee during the Elizabethan period. Dee is one of the more famous magicians in history.

the produciton company, Haxan, takes its name from a Swedish-Danish docu-drama about witchcraft which is almost a century old.
>>
>>82579074
Some things are better left to the imagination.
>>
>>82579074
That crazy old lady they interview was actually the witch, so you do see her.
>>
>>82579114
This. See the 2016 Blair Witch movie and you'll understand why.
>>
>>82577858
I wouldnt go into the forest because that shit is gay and filled with bugs and because im not a hippie film school art fag
>>
>>82579064
the house stuff was spooky, but i dont believe there was a literal witch, like flesh and bone.

i know people say its stupid but the film theorist version (the two guys killed the girl) for some reason seems creepier to me. its the only theory they have done which is half decent, their other theories are stupid (least ones they didnt steal from the internet)
>>
>>82578949
what a terrible screencap. did this come from /r/4chan or what
>>
>>82577858

Nothing you can really do other than walk into the trap that's set. This is assuming the witch and forest are one and shit.

Unironically starting a forest fire to fuck the witch over could be a decent course of action.
>>
>>82579172
>i know people say its stupid but the film theorist version (the two guys killed the girl) for some reason seems creepier to me. its the only theory they have done which is half decent, their other theories are stupid (least ones they didnt steal from the internet)
You're still pushing this shit? It's a stupid fucking theory forcing some "twist" ending with no support at all from the movie. It was done for views.

And the witch doesn't need flesh and bone because she is clearly something supernatural that had been there for a very long time.
>>
>>82578655
it's a metaphor for bane posting.
>>
>>82579172
If the two guys had planned to kill her all along, why make it seem like the one disappeared? They could have just killed her whenever.
>>
>>82579273
>You're still pushing this shit?
i wasnt pushing it to begin with what are you talking about?

>And the witch doesn't need flesh and bone because she is clearly something supernatural that had been there for a very long time.
thats my fucking point moron why are you such a hothead?
>>
>>82577858
I wouldn't have spent the whole time fucking yelling and arguing
>>
>>82578949
Never gets old
>>
>>82578884

This is totally false. BWP and CH are thematically extremely similar in multiple story elements beyond the now-obvious found-footage trope, which both exemplify.

In both cases, stupid kid filmmakers go out to the woods in search of something creepy that they know is associated with the woods, in an effort to document it. When they get in over their heads, the powers in the woods consume them, with the end result that the camera is dropped askance roughly at a right angle to the ground, which would seem to confirm the deaths of all of the team members.

Some months later (as the presentation of the film makes clear, whether through a simple title card or a whole first and second act), their footage is found.

You'll dismiss this as convoluted but it really puts the lie to your thing. They're telling the same basic story, with the main difference being that we /only/ see the "found footage" in the latter case. This variation on the theme of the slasher film is point-for-point similarly executed in the cases of both CH and BWP. I forget the exact part, but isn't there even a bit in CH where a team member discovers partial remains of one of the others? I might be wrong on this point but if I'm remembering correctly, it matches exactly with the bit in BWP where Josh's teeth are left as a present inside the fagot (feel free to giggle but I'm using the word seriously here. It's a bundle of sticks).
>>
>>82577878
underrated
>>
>>82577858
Carry a gun.
>>
>>82579364
>why make it seem like the one disappeared?
who are you talking about? maybe my memory is shakey but they all vanished right? wouldnt that be the perfect murder?

anyway my point wasnt that i believed that version my point was that for some reason i found it a lot ceepier-the idea two guys went to all that trouble to kill someone, is fucking fucked up bro.
>>
>>82579439
I'm not saying there aren't some similarities but imo BWP did a much better job of fooling people into thinking it could actually be real footage. Cannibal Holocaust should have been just the footage rather than having obvious actors go into the jungle and "finding" the footage from their ill fated expedition.
>>
Why didn't they just follow the river/stream?
>>
>>82579540
No, they woke up in the morning and Josh was missing from the tent. Remember they found that bundle on the ground that looked like bloody teeth and maybe a tongue? The whole reason they ran into the house at the end is because they thought they heard Josh's screams coming from inside.
>>
>>82579694
desu i havent seen it in a long time, i saw it in cinemas and was bored. again if you are going by the murder theory that could work.

also its a bit freaky the park near me has those hanging stick figures on some of the trees, i assumed its kids messing around.
>>
>>82578655

A major theme of the film is that the characters use the cameras as a psychological crutch to deal with their problem, to the very end. This lends plausibility to the otherwise admittedly silly practice of continuing to lug the gear around once things have gone past a certain point.

The gear is valuable (the characters express concern that it will not be returned on time), and are the tools which allow the characters to complete their original objective. For the first part of the film it thus makes total sense that they'd hang onto it even under duress.

By filming, you allow yourself to "step outside" your immediate predicament for a while, and pretend that you're not really there, but perhaps shooting a movie set. Or even if you acknowledge the reality of your problem (as they really do), the act of documenting it holds open the possibility of a future audience, makes it possible to imagine a future where the material is brought back to civilization (and where consequently you yourself are also alive and safe). Filming thus becomes a way of holding onto one's sanity. I'm sure war correspondents have plenty to say about this sort of thing.
>>
>>82577858
Just fucking walked west, or at least in one direction.
>>
File: chloe.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
chloe.gif
1MB, 292x323px
>>82579787
>A major theme of the film is that the characters use the cameras as a psychological crutch to deal with their problem, to the very end. This lends plausibility to the otherwise admittedly silly practice of continuing to lug the gear around once things have gone past a certain point.
>>
File: zd-10.gif (6KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
zd-10.gif
6KB, 256x224px
>>82579886

They literally try this and it doesn't fucking work because they're stuck in pic related.
>>
>>82579886
It's a lot harder than you think to maintain a straight line when you're lost in the woods, even if there's not a witch manipulating things.
>>
>>82579787
>>82579937
that was only Heather. the rest of them just wanted to get gtfo the tfo fuck fo out o of there
>>
Made a kino that didn't make me fall asleep
>>
>>82579970
It can't be that difficult when there's literally a body of running water they can follow.
>>
Freeze the forest
>>
Should have just followed the river downstream. Basic survival strategy tells you that it will inevitably lead to civilization.
>>
>>82580099
Unless a supernatural presence magically traps you in the forest that is.
>>
>>82580034
how tf do you do that are you a wizard?!
>>
>>82578949
>tfw not intelligent enough to bend the mechanics pf physical reality
>>
>>82578383
>everything that happened in the movie had to be performed and executed by the actors themselves on the spot

Pretty sure the first haunting was created by someone other than the protagonists.
>>
>>82577858
Repent and pray to Jesus

If you found out supernatural fuckery is real it is probably your best option
>>
Why didnt they just follow the river?
>>
>>82580260
One could argue the witch trapped them, but I don't recall the characters at any point suggesting they follow the river.
>>
>>82580733
They were, but that's when they realized something was fucked up because it just led them back to where they crossed that log, so they were going in a big (magical) circle.
>>
>>82579983

Nope. In the final scene, both characters are filming. Mike has fully bought into Heather's bullshit by this point.

Even Josh perversely starts shooting Heather out of frustration, because he wants to "make movies".

It's true that Heather is the germ of this irrational mania, but it does spread to the others. And besides, they really don't have much else to do during their hours of downtime. So shoot it is.
>>
>>82580594

Unless of course Christianity is nevertheless a false religion.

Ever think of that, fucko?
>>
>>82579112
Any other fascinating facts anon? Is water wet? Was John Lennon a member of the Beetles?
I'm just busting your chops bro.
>>
>>82577858
trim your nose hair before a goddamn shoot these fucking amateurs
>>
>>82578371
>>82578430
As in Blair Witch 2016 not Book of Shadows
>>
>>82578371
>>82578430
imo blair witch 2: book of shadows is unironically a decent movie..IF you see the fanedit (which is easy to find) of what the director had originally cut before the studio made him change it cosinderably, you'll see it was not trying to go generic sequel route but actually trying to make a commentary on the 1st movie's framing as 'real events'

see this video for a breakdown on what was to be:
https://youtu.be/hAkmHSzUIHQ

Or find Blair witch book of shadows fanedit
>>
>>82580260
One could argue the witch trapped them, but I don't recall the characters at any point suggesting they follow the river.
>>
>>82577987
The theory about Josh killing them is as old as the movie and makes more sense
>>
Step 1 matches
Step 2 burn forest down with matches
>>
>>82580939
>fanedit is easy to find
thenshow me its body
>>
>>82580939
you mean
>Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 [a steFANedit]
?
>>
>>82578440
All these film theories makes me want to create a run-of-the-mill sitcom like Everyone Loves Raymond or King of Queens, while keeping in mind one of the characters is a vampire. I won't make it obvious, actually almost impossible to detect, it'll just be a show people will watch on Thursday afternoons after The Drew Carey Show.

It'll be bait for people that like to make these film theories. "Did you know that in that sitcom, his brother is a Vampire Lord and there's a secret vampire war going on behind the scenes? Seriously, it all checks out. His pale complexion, he always asks permission to come inside, you never see him in the daylight or near mirrors, he fucking volunteers at a blood bank." Me being the creator I would of course scoff at this notion, but secretly seed the show with evidence there's an ancient battle occuring.
>>
>>82578187
The woods were haunted before any talk of a witch, the fear the kids have brings the idea of her to life but the black hills forest itself is what is causing everything.
>>
>>82581998
If this is true how did the forest cause the tongue and teeth? The wooden figures? The voices?
>>
>>82580915
But that was the point, that they were amateurs.

>>82582531
Not the person you're responding to but maybe it was some Stephen King type deal, with a haunted (or "bad energy") location harnessing an individual's suffering for its own purpose. Then again I don't remember the movies saying anything about the forest being haunted before, though it should also be said that creating time warps is something beyond the realm of most witches, as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>82577858
i would just hide in the tent :^)
>>
>>82582856
The witch tore that up though.
>>
File: 1445311708327.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445311708327.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>82577858
I honestly don't see how anyone found this movie scary. I saw this as a like 10-13 year old and didn't find it scary in the least bit. I think the best horror movie I saw as a kid in the theater was "the ring".

Maybe that was because I was an alpha at that time and saw the movie with some qts. But I can't say for sure.
>>
Pick a direction and walk and/or run.

Seriously people who get lost in the woods are either children or fucking retarded.
>>
>>82582968
oh shit, ill have to rewatch that, i thought it was just the commotion of them running out of the tent. i havent seen the movie in a while, must be time to watch it again
>>
>>82583028
>10-13.
> alpha of anything.

Retard. I have scars with more experience than you.
>>
>>82583079
They did that in the movie by following a stream dumbass. They were still led back to their starting position.
>>
>>82578121
Your serious response made me kek
>>
>>82583131
> following a stream.
> not navigating by starlight.

Bloody landlubbers.
>>
>>82577858
Lit lots of fires.
>>
>>82583028
>he thinks hes a big guy for not finding this film scary probably because he saw it at home after it was revealed as a film and not when it was released when people thought it was real

no dude you are still a child, ironically.
>>
>>82583255
You are now aware that nothing you just said is unusual, kid.
>>
>>82577858
>Imagine yourself in her place, what would you have differently?

Pray to the lord Jesus Christ.
>>
I never understood why they didn't just follow the river out of there. It might not be a straight line but I'd you're ever lost in a Forrest follow the river as it will take you out.
>>
>>82583255
your babyborn dolly which you are wanking yourself off with doesnt count as a "little girl rubbing your cock" anon.
>>
tfw the actual house in the end of the film has been demolished
>>
>>82583297
Lol yes. The existence of the supernatural being revealed to me will probably make me seek divine favor.
>>
File: 1443487474371.jpg (165KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1443487474371.jpg
165KB, 1032x774px
>>82583295
kek. yeah. This board is full of guys who messed around with girls while in middle school.
>>
>>82583327
so?
>>
>>82583350
You forgot to use a timestamp in that photo, alpha kiddo.
>>
>>82583350
Your reaction image is self-critical you moron.
>>
>>82583350
thats a big sword....

its shopped right?
>>
>>82577858

not gone into the fucking basement, obviously
>>
>>82583424
>Your reaction image is self-critical you moron.

How so? While I am in no way an alpha, I can easily assume almost all the people criticizing my story are complete beta sword wielding cape swooshing faggots.
>>
>>82577987

fuck off Matt Pat
>>
>>82583327
This is pretty neat. These guys went to the various major film locations just after the release of the movie before the house location was well known.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BSoXLCTjnTI
>>
>>82578035
>I don't go into the real jungle I just stay in the concrete jungle

We got fun and games!
>>
>>82578187
How would the witch react if they started furiously masturbating in front of her? /X/ tells .e this keeps the skinwalkers and ghosts away. Gotta work on witches, too.
>>
>>82578385
Yea but a significantly worse life leading up to it.
>>
>>82583756
The only people who care about being Alpha are idiots who cannot comprehend the fact that the entire premise of Alpha categorization is based on scientific studies that were disproven decades ago.

You might as well complain about sand for being dry and rough.
>>
>>82579052
Me? Krab legs
>>
File: HandTool.jpg (73KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
HandTool.jpg
73KB, 600x502px
Are witches vulnerable to claymores?

Should they have taken claymores into the forest with them?
>>
File: 1492015938676.webm (475KB, 1052x592px) Image search: [Google]
1492015938676.webm
475KB, 1052x592px
>>82579112
I am an artist in a city that has a free newspaper kinda thing dedicated to the arts (film, paintings, music). The paper is in almost all restaurants, lobby's of buildings, etc. So I submitted a piece of "art" of a woman menstruating just for the laughs. In one issue they actually published it with art critics trying to find a meaning to the painting. My friends laughed and laughed as I read the multiple views of the "critics" coming up with some deep meaning to the painting which was literally just a woman squatting while blood poured out of her vagina.
>>
>>82584130
Maybe you should just read the thread.

I had some "alpha" type experiences before. it was awesome
>>
>>82583881
Wow, great video.
>>
>>82584703
http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/theres-no-such-thing-as-an-alpha-male/
>>
File: Fig01_wolfmoosechronology.png (76KB, 1227x684px) Image search: [Google]
Fig01_wolfmoosechronology.png
76KB, 1227x684px
>>82584820
kek
>>
>>82585093
nature just works like that
>>
>>82578187
Source: your ass
>>
File: Blair_Witch_2016.png (180KB, 372x403px) Image search: [Google]
Blair_Witch_2016.png
180KB, 372x403px
I wouldn't of messed with the witch
>>
>>82585247
I wouldn't talk about it though.
>>
>>82585366
she's a big girl!
>>
the blair witch would be a great dark souls boss
>>
>childhood is thinking the witch is real
>adulthood is realizing no witch is scarier
>>
>>82585607
The "no witch" theory makes no sense.
>>
>>82585607
Read adulthood is realizing that that theory is remarkably stupid clickbait bullshit that has no support in the movie.
>>
>>82585731
>>82585780
I never said theory, nor did I say it was valid. I'm saying the possibility of it is scarier than "spooky witch watch out!!1"
>>
>>82585306

The witch’s ability to compress and warp time is introduced about halfway through the movie, when Lane and Talia emerge from the woods after experiencing five or six days without any sunlight, while less than a day has passed for the rest of the group.

http://screenrant.com/blair-witch-ending-connections-explained/
>>
>>82586059
There is no possibility though. The movie clearly presents supernatural elements.
>>
File: 1434405667955.jpg (155KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1434405667955.jpg
155KB, 863x752px
>>82584130
wtf?

Is this seriously how this is supposed to go?
>>
>>82586096

no it doesnt. name one.
>>
>>82586229
The house they run into at the end isn't supppsed to be there. Their tapes were found in the foundation of it a year later. How did the house go from fully standing to nothing but foundation in a year?
>>
File: charley horse.gif (1MB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
charley horse.gif
1MB, 400x355px
>>82584383
That's pretty great, amigo. I love it.
>>
>>82586262
I think there was also something in that scifi channel special that released alongside the movie that said the Rustin Parr house burned down in the 40s or something.
>>
>>82584383
but you didn't do that
>>
File: 1493609671551.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493609671551.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>82583162
>seeing the stars through the forest canopy
>>
File: patricia_decou.jpg (37KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
patricia_decou.jpg
37KB, 720x480px
Please press F to remember the late great Patricia Decou, who portrayed crazy-lady "Mary Brown" and also received an art department credit, thus pulling double-duty on the film.
>>
>>82582531
It's a haunted forest, it can do what it wants to whomever it wants and cause others to do stuff as well. Either during one of the early interview sections of the first film or one of those supporting documentaries that came out around the release of the first film, it was mentioned that the forest was believed to be haunted or the home of an evil spirit/spirits before elly kedward came to the area.
>>
>>82586079
Why didn't they burn down the forest after they stop experiencing daylight for multiple days. Honest and serious, if you're trapped in a forest and supernatural shit stops you from leaving why not just burn the goddamn place down
>>
>>82587517
I guess once they realized they were stuck in a physical time loop setting a fire wouldn't help much except to give them a slow, painful death.

Though really they just seemed hysterical at the end.
>>
>>82583079

If you have no landmarks, if you're stuck in a uniform looking area like the woods, you tend to go in circles because you naturally veer off to the left or right in favor of your stronger leg, and if you try to fix this you'll just circle around in the other way.

Also the movie is about magic.
>>
File: 15-09-2016 4-10-31 PM.png (60KB, 1319x418px) Image search: [Google]
15-09-2016 4-10-31 PM.png
60KB, 1319x418px
>>82580884
Not that anon, but I capped this from a thread a while back
>>
>>82577858

ITT: a bunch of victim blaming virgins
>>
>>82577858
Nothing. They fucked up. I camped out in those woods all the time as a kid. It's a bunch of shit. I still fly back and fuck with ppl every now and then when camping out there. Fun times
>>
>>82577858

Offered to join the witch and let it kill my friends if it let me go
>>
File: ghostbusters1.jpg (71KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters1.jpg
71KB, 359x450px
Could they have beaten her?
>>
>>82588119
Good Question. Although they would have been one man short bc blacks don't go camping.
>>
>>82588119
Well yeah, they beat a Sumerian inter-dimensional god, didn't they?
>>
File: 1464521619947.png (102KB, 242x259px) Image search: [Google]
1464521619947.png
102KB, 242x259px
>>82577858
>Imagine yourself in her place, what would you have differently?

>DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?
>>
>>82587642

This is retarded. You've never been in the woods. You take the path of least resistance
>>
>>82588408
You're the one who has never been in the woods if you thinking picking a random direction and walking is a good way to keep from getting lost. In real situations people can end up walking in circles.
>>
Well for one, I wouldn't be caught with a witch without my fucking glock. I never leave my house without it.

Id light the bitch up with 8 pieces of lead. If that doesn't work I go for her throat with my bowie knife, severing her aorta. Witch doesn't stand a god's chance.
>>
>>82577858
>shoot myself in the head before she can get me
>>
>>82577878
Some witches just want to watch the forest burn.
>>
>>82577858
Turned off the camera and walked out of the forest.
>>
>>82583255
>admitting to being a molester online is alpha
>>
>>82578949
that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>82588119
More supernatural movies should end with the Ghostbusters saving the day.
Like for all those Paranormal Activity movies, just have the final one build up and that Toby demon is about to kill the people, and then bam! Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd come in and just blast the fucker.
>>
>>82583429
4u
>>
>>82589943
>Lost inside a forest
>"I know, let's burn this whole shit down, also immolating ourselves in the process"
Everybody in this thread is fucking retarded
>>
>>82577878
I've been thinking the same thing for years
>>
>>82588178
>>
>>82580594
Jesus literally performed witchcraft level shit you cuntlips.

muh resurection is literally witchcraft.
>>
File: climb.jpg (3MB, 2322x2432px) Image search: [Google]
climb.jpg
3MB, 2322x2432px
>>82586604
Looking at the movie, there seems to be quite sturdy trees around. They could have climbed the trees and looked around, it's a valid strategy when lost.
>>
>>82577858
This movie got a lot more interesting for me when I heard the 'movie theories' idea that it's about a murder being committed by the boys.

I watched it when it originally came out and remember the talk of the camcorders etc. It's worth at least one watch imo.
>>
File: 10387101_6.jpg (44KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
10387101_6.jpg
44KB, 1280x528px
Imagine being trapped in here.
>>
>>82577878
Snot the size of a tangerine.
>>
File: doritos_lacroix.png (169KB, 554x595px) Image search: [Google]
doritos_lacroix.png
169KB, 554x595px
honestly can't think of anything but kill myself. there didn't seem to be away to escape the spacial distortion so even if you stopped moving and made some fortifications and tried to wait out help you'd either starve or die to some fucked up magic we didn't get to witness when the witch gets impatient.
>>
File: IMG_8526.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8526.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>82577858
A better question would be: if you were tasked to do a sequel what would you do?
>>
>>82578430
The naked daughter of the priest was the only good thing in book of shadows. Dorothy Gale stabbing the bitch with a nail file was also fine.
>>
>>82577878
That would mean painful death though.
>>
>>82594035

A search and rescue team enters the forest to try and track down the original film crew, a news reporter interested in advancing her career gets a pass to attend with her camera man. Horror starts at a similar pace, mysterious idols and not being able to make sense of the terrain. The lost characters they're searching for being to appear, pale and naked in the distance watching them from behind trees. When they try to approach them the rescue team can never get within reach. They vanish behind the trees and don't respond to being called for.
>>
>>82594187
It includes a scene where they decide to split into 2 groups and head towards opposite directions. After a while they somehow bump into each other again.
>>
>>82589761
That would be epic xD
>>
>>82584130
"Alpha" is just another word for confident you dipshit. Or are you going to whip out a bunch of studies and try to prove confidence is a lie and were all insecure losers like you?
>>
A long time ago, I was in Maryland. My friends and I were working on a film project. We were trying to document some haunted woods. But our camps were being raided in a forest north of Burkittsville by a Witch. So we went looking for our missing friend. But in six hours, we never found him. The next day I saw a scrap of his bloody shirt and a piece of tongue the size of a tangerine. The Witch had been eating him and throwing the scraps away.
>So why kill him?
Well, because she thought it was a good meal. Because some Witches aren't looking for anything logical, like broomsticks. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some Witchs just want murder campers in their woods.

>The Witch, in the forest in Burkittsville did you escape her?
Yes.
>How?
We bent the mechanics of the situation a little. We burned the forest down.
>>
File: 1493542077959.jpg (93KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
1493542077959.jpg
93KB, 640x583px
>>82594610
A ROOBY?
>>
>>82580877
But you're facing some kind of supernatural element in the forest. Why would that stop you dipshit?
>>
File: 1465697543941.jpg (108KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1465697543941.jpg
108KB, 433x419px
>>82594610
>Because some Witches aren't looking for anything logical, like broomsticks
>>
>>82594610
Topkek
>>
>>82585780
Did you even watch the video? All the stupid shit the guys do would actualy make sense in the No Witch situation.
>>
File: wagtmOCGA.png (510KB, 1120x620px) Image search: [Google]
wagtmOCGA.png
510KB, 1120x620px
>>82594610
>>
>>82598456
So did they also reconstruct the house that isn't supposed to be there?
>>
>>82585586
Bloodborne - Witch of Hemwick
>>
>>82598575
Where does that come from? Did the online reading material include a paper by the city that no structures stand in the forest?
>>
>>82598645
The whole premise of the movie is that their footage was found in the foundations of where the house once was a year after they went missing. The no witch theory is retarded.
>>
>>82577987
Right off the bat. They obviously never intended to stay out in the woods that long. It was only supposed to be a weekend trip. This guy is saying Josh and Mike agreed to work on the project for a week for free.
>>
>>82578800
A lot of those performances weren't really performances, though. They were actually pretty stressed out about the fact that the movie probably wouldn't get made on their scarce budget.

And the fat guy did actually lose the map at one point and they were actually lost in the woods. That part was not acting.
>>
>>82598903
Source on any of that? Josh, Heather and Mike were not the producers/directors. They were actors that auditioned for the roles. The film crew and directors set up locations for them and they had a GPS unit to guide them.
>>
>>82578187
then ill kill myself and tell satan he can have my soul so that i can get back to that bitch
>>
>>82588119
Absolutely. They killed a God (GB1) and then a Hungarian wizard (GB2). A witch would be a piece of cake for them.

The question is, would they ever leave New York though?
>>
>>82579030
1. Movie is about a witch.
2. Characters in the movie have seen the witch.
3. They see the witch (though accidentally don't get it on camera)
4. Something shakes their tent in the middle of the night
5. Witch sets up all those wooden dolls
6. Captures one of them and removes his teeth
7. Rustin Parr's cabin burned down, but it's back now
8. Hear the sounds of laughing children in the dark on various nights
9. Their luggage and equipment was found *underneath* the foundation of a building that was build 100 years ago, without any soil or sediment being disturbed
10. Disappeared, never to be seen again

There is a witch. There was always intended to be a witch. Source is the writer/director, and the deleted scenes which were used instead as clips on the website instead of as part of the "documentary".

Originally, it was going to be a documentary twice as long as what we got. So, the regular movie would be the first part, then the second part would be an ID style documentary about finding them, finding the luggage, some stuff about Rustin Parr... then they decided to just cut that stuff and put it on the website as hype. Still part of the movie, though, and just as valid.

tl;dr there is a witch
>>
>>82578949
Hold on a minute, why wouldn't you be able to burn down the forest?
>>
>>82588119
Have to see her to beat her, because you need something to point your guns at to trap it in the proton pack. And since she doesn't have to reveal herself to fuck with people... I'd honestly say, no.
>>
>>82577858

just shoot the witch like they should have done to voldemort in harry potter
>>
>>82599343
/out/ here. A forest doesn't go up in flames because you drop a match on the ground. They'd need a fuckload of gasoline.
>>
Here's the special that originally aired on the Sci-Fi channel back when the movie came out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=998dVSMjbsw
>>
>>82599477
What about all this talk about fires being set because someone dropped a cigarette?
>>
>>82599705
That can happen in really dry climates like Southern California but BWP is set in the fall in rainy Maryland.
>>
>>82599389
They could still detect her PKE valances and see her with ectogoggles
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.